2022 Halloween Event - Casual Chat V.1 [read first post]

Current Event: 🥚Easter Egg Hunt 🐇
Forum rules
Remember: This is not a trading board, so please don't post about pets you're trading!

Re: 2022 Halloween Event - Casual Chat V.1 [read first post]

Postby ChrysanthemumT. » Mon Nov 07, 2022 12:39 am

I just saw a bid that someone made in a banner dragon actions XXX
Im sorry but is it just me who feels that the dragon is SOOO OVERPRICED? even if it does become a VR like the old one would be worth WAY more!
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 22 people.
I have received 19 gifts.
I have nuked 3 people.
I have received 1 nukes.

Knock Knock

----------
Ach-
----------
Bless you

🌼The Chrysanthemum Giveaway🌼

Please click! : )

ChrysanthemumT.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby grey_ » Mon Nov 07, 2022 12:44 am

ChrysanthemumT. wrote:I just saw a bid that someone made in a banner dragon actions XXX
Im sorry but is it just me who feels that the dragon is SOOO OVERPRICED? even if it does become a VR like the old one would be worth WAY more!

Yeah the demand for the b dragon has been insane this year, I've seen people offering like, 2014 store pets for em and hundreds of c$, I was super lucky to have gotten mine for a (relatively) low price of 40 c$ pffff
it/web/they/xe
Grey_#9635
the Magnus Archives
Welcome to Night Vale
MCYT
violinist
college student
base customs
C4C
commisions + customs
chicoon customs
grey_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby READ YOUR DIARY » Mon Nov 07, 2022 12:52 am

raggirare wrote:The way the change of the layout jumpscared me with it being so bright x'D

Saaame! I switched it back haha
Image Image Image

╔⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤╝❀╚⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤╗

hhhhhhhhhhhhh ★ flooxii ★
she/they - unhealthily obsessed with cars
★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
corvettes and måneskin are my reason to live
╚⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤╗❀╔⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤╝
READ YOUR DIARY

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bridgy1234 » Mon Nov 07, 2022 12:55 am

grey_ wrote:
ChrysanthemumT. wrote:I just saw a bid that someone made in a banner dragon actions XXX

Yeah the demand for the b dragon has been insane this year, I've seen people offering like, 2014 store pets for em and hundreds of c$, I was super lucky to have gotten mine for a (relatively) low price of 40 c$ pffff

Oof. I guess my best bet at getting one of going to be a pound snatch. You can’t find anyone who would take less than 100c$ for one. If these insane auctions keep up you probably won’t even find one for that “cheap” soon
Bridgy1234

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sasko » Mon Nov 07, 2022 12:56 am

Bridgy1234 wrote:
grey_ wrote:

Oof. I guess my best bet at getting one of going to be a pound snatch. You can’t find anyone who would take less than 100c$ for one. If these insane auctions keep up you probably won’t even find one for that “cheap” soon

It is becoming a joke,
Sasko

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BlueEyedKite » Mon Nov 07, 2022 1:55 am

Infailia wrote:Updated pull rates; differences between this post and the last are noted in parentheses

Green Rat: 0.78% (-0.02%)
PPS Rat: 0.50% (-0.06%)
Dragon: 0.32% (-0.04%)
Total: 1.61% (-0.12%)
Other fun statistics:
Highest rat pull rate: 3.33%
Highest pps pull rate: 3.33%
Highest dragon pull rate: 2.27%
Highest total pull rate: 6.67%
lowest total pull rate: 0%
[center]
Total rats: 187 (+70)
Total pps: 121 (+39)
Total dragons: 78 (+25)
Total pulls: 24013 (+9437)
-snip-

Wooooow! I understand some of those words. Jk, this data is beautiful! Makes me feel a little better I missed the dragon seeing the average pull rate. So cool! Thanks for your time and hard work!
BlueEyedKite

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Starfyll » Mon Nov 07, 2022 2:00 am

Bridgy1234 wrote:
grey_ wrote:

I was super lucky then to get mine at 70c$ seeing how this requirements to get one and the demand is rising over time
Starfyll

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Snowpuppy » Mon Nov 07, 2022 2:47 am

Sasko wrote:
Bridgy1234 wrote:
grey_ wrote:[quote="ChrysanthemumT."I just saw a bid that someone made in a banner dragon actions XXX

It is becoming a joke,[/quote

Yes, how much the bids are makes me really wonder how many dragons there are on the site in total since almost no one got one.
Snowpuppy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Akira_Cato » Mon Nov 07, 2022 4:49 am

Reading these incredible offers for that dragon makes me wonder too...
Feels a bit like trying to trade for Animal Egg 100 all over again, but even that hadn't been as crazy

I'm very glad I managed to trade for mine with a bunch of summer event 2022 items and a few rares from the same event I had doubles (or more) of, plus 10 C$.

Really hope they won't release every event one item or pets that's *this* high in demand. At sone point it stops being fun and hust gets very frustrating

Image ImageImage Image Image

Image Image Image Image

&bg=ece9e1
(transparenter Hintergrund für Bilder)
Akira_Cato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Turo0 » Mon Nov 07, 2022 4:57 am

Snowpuppy wrote:-snip-

Yes, how much the bids are makes me really wonder how many dragons there are on the site in total since almost no one got one.

Most likely more people got them than how it seems, they just don't tell that. I got 4 dragons total from all 300 banners, and traded the extra ones off relatively cheap. The auction prices are ridiculous and keep the public price range higher than what's they're actually trading for

------------------

Has anyone counted how many pets total there were this time? I somehow can't find the info with search function and keep getting different numbers myself due to apparently miscounting all the time 😅
Finnish player 🏳️‍🌈 he/him. My birthday is June 15th!
Currently really looking for these pets for my collection! So consider trading me if you have any of them available!
ImageImage
Turo0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me