2021 Summer Event: Pet, Item & Event Discussion

Current Event: 🥚Easter Egg Hunt 🐇
Forum rules
Remember: This is not a trading board, so please don't post about pets you're trading!

Re: 2021 Summer Event: Pet, Item & Event Discussion

Postby WolfeHearted » Mon Aug 02, 2021 7:55 am

How many pets total are new this event? 120?
You can send me any trades. Nothing is locked. Disregard if any names say NFT or whatnot, I just don't change names very often. Looking for ART so msg me if you'd like to trade my pets for your art :)

My items wishlist is current, I have not updated my pets wishlist in a long time but I do add current things I want. Old things though may not actually be accurate!

Looking for PPS Sabertooths and archaeopteryx from 2021 Summer event! They're cute! I also LOVE Griffins! So I'd be down for anything like that <3
WolfeHearted

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby blue bell » Mon Aug 02, 2021 7:55 am

WolfeHearted wrote:How many pets total are new this event? 120?

yep ! 120 : )

xxxxxxxxxx𝙖𝙡𝙚𝙭𝙞𝙨 • 𝙨𝙝𝙚/𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙮
xxhi ツ I'm an adult from western
xxxcanada ♥ I love harry styles
xxxxxxtrade me Image dreamies

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Image ImageImage Image Image

ImageImageImageImage
Image pet count: 20,384 (Mar 2024) Image
blue bell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lunarsnow » Mon Aug 02, 2021 9:38 am

WingedWolfPsion wrote:One question hasn't been answered that I could find, yet, though. What is this guy? Is he an ankylosaur, maybe a nodosaur? What species is he based on?

The body plan is more theropod looking than anything, even if he's got armor plate looking stuff and a spiked tail. I think he's just a mishmash of made up dinosaur-ness. We'd need Sixbane to tell us if there's anything specific it's based on!
Random cat spotlight <3
Lunarsnow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Silver Pandorica » Mon Aug 02, 2021 9:46 am

Y'all I feel like such a dork. I totally forgot to trade in my dozens of tokens before the countdown ended, and now I'm stuck with 23 dirt samples and more :') Time slipped away from me, and now idk what to do with all these lol.

Aaaa in other news, the macaws and the butterfly wolves from the forest are some of my favorite pets this year! I do wish there was a pps of the hatching eggs for the reptile(?) creatures, that stage was adorable!!
Hi, I'm Silver! Local socially
awkward English nerd, cat
lover, co-owner of floravits,
and Animal Crossing fan.
♡♡♡
art threadtrade thread
Silver Pandorica

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MozarteanChaos » Mon Aug 02, 2021 10:47 am

Lunarsnow wrote:
WingedWolfPsion wrote:One question hasn't been answered that I could find, yet, though. What is this guy? Is he an ankylosaur, maybe a nodosaur? What species is he based on?

The body plan is more theropod looking than anything, even if he's got armor plate looking stuff and a spiked tail. I think he's just a mishmash of made up dinosaur-ness. We'd need Sixbane to tell us if there's anything specific it's based on!

yeah, i think it's just a mashup of various dinosaurs and dinosaur-y traits. it has plates and a thagomizer like a stegosaurus, long legs and short arms like a theropod, spikes like a... kentrosaurus? nodosaur?, horns like a carnotaurus and something else that i don't think exists, sickle claws like a dromaeosaur, tusks that probably aren't from any specific animal, pronated front hands (maybe), and... arm feathers?
it's a good pet, it just looks more like a mashup of traits than something based on any one dinosaur. we think it's neat.
MozarteanChaos

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WolfeHearted » Mon Aug 02, 2021 6:08 pm

Silver Pandorica wrote:Y'all I feel like such a dork. I totally forgot to trade in my dozens of tokens before the countdown ended, and now I'm stuck with 23 dirt samples and more :') Time slipped away from me, and now idk what to do with all these lol.

Aaaa in other news, the macaws and the butterfly wolves from the forest are some of my favorite pets this year! I do wish there was a pps of the hatching eggs for the reptile(?) creatures, that stage was adorable!!

The Dimetrodons?
You can send me any trades. Nothing is locked. Disregard if any names say NFT or whatnot, I just don't change names very often. Looking for ART so msg me if you'd like to trade my pets for your art :)

My items wishlist is current, I have not updated my pets wishlist in a long time but I do add current things I want. Old things though may not actually be accurate!

Looking for PPS Sabertooths and archaeopteryx from 2021 Summer event! They're cute! I also LOVE Griffins! So I'd be down for anything like that <3
WolfeHearted

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Eurydice » Fri Aug 06, 2021 2:32 pm

when do you guys think the pets will be assigned a rarity? (hope this is the right thread for this!)
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Aries☼Aries☽Virgo↑⁎ ENFP ⁎ Adult ⁎ She/her
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Eurydice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LoveIsLove » Fri Aug 06, 2021 2:40 pm

Eurydice wrote:when do you guys think the pets will be assigned a rarity? (hope this is the right thread for this!)

Probably not until midmonth at the earliest. Technically people could have still growing pets till the tenth if they adopted the macaws/dimetrodons at the last minute. And rarities won’t be assigned until everyone’s pets have grown up.

On another note this final macaw outcome is killing me. It’s the last pet I need for a full set and I’ve never had this much trouble finding spares. I don’t think it’s actually very rare I think it’s just super popular. As a matter of fact I think the grown version similar to the teal pps is probably more rare. What do you all think?
Image♢There are nights when the wolves are silent, and only the moon howls♢
~George Carlin
LoveIsLove

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Saikiyo » Fri Aug 06, 2021 7:25 pm

LoveIsLove wrote:
Eurydice wrote:when do you guys think the pets will be assigned a rarity? (hope this is the right thread for this!)

Probably not until midmonth at the earliest. Technically people could have still growing pets till the tenth if they adopted the macaws/dimetrodons at the last minute. And rarities won’t be assigned until everyone’s pets have grown up.

On another note this final macaw outcome is killing me. It’s the last pet I need for a full set and I’ve never had this much trouble finding spares. I don’t think it’s actually very rare I think it’s just super popular. As a matter of fact I think the grown version similar to the teal pps is probably more rare. What do you all think?

The dark blue pps is the same rarity as the adult teal and the red pps is slightly more common. So looks like the difficulty is coming from demand rather than supply. Best bet is to wait for demand to settle down a bit and rarities to come out.
I'm an artist and have no power in the forums. I cannot unlock, move or delete topics.

^w^
Saikiyo
Official Artist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Minimanta » Sat Aug 07, 2021 2:34 am

LoveIsLove wrote:

It's not true that all pets have to be grown before rarities comes out, the system still knows what the growing pets are as full-growns and can count them in when calculating the rarities. Otherwise recent regular pets wouldn't get their rarities until a month after they've been removed from adoption because people can adopt them on the last day of the month. And that just doesn't happen, lol.
If you can dream it, you can do it ~~ Walter Elias Disney
ImageImageImage
For every one minute you don't smile, you lose 60 seconds of happiness
Minimanta

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me