~Velforen Woods~ CLOSED, DON'T POST FORMS

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

~Velforen Woods~ CLOSED, DON'T POST FORMS

Postby onotomatopea » Sun Oct 24, 2010 3:30 am

~Velforen Woods~
Owned and founded by Οηomαtoρoεiα, Co-owned by Scamps
Whoot for lazy, half-arsed banners. 8D

LATEST NEWS
11-15-10: New contest!
11-12-10: Rules have been updated, and a warnings list added.
11-11-10: Big new batch in the AC, from multiple artists! :3

Staff
Οηomαtoρoεiα [Artist, Mini-mod, Owner]
Scamps [Artist, Mini-mod, Co-owner]
kimmyjkw [Artist]
SteffiDaBeagle [Mini-mod]
KitaraSoftpaw [Mini-mod]
------
Bae [Guest artist]

Welcome to the Velforen Woods! This special forest is home to various species which the resident handlers tame and breed to adopt out to everyday people such as yourself! Everything here is completely free, so don't worry about trades or anything like that! Just read the rules, fill out the appropriate form, and wait to receive your new pet! ^^

Please note that I do these for fun - if my life is really busy, or I'm having a terrible day, or I just really don't feel like doing customs, giving out adoption codes, etc, I won't. I don't hold these very high in terms of importance. Also, I know that this art isn't the best - if you want to see an adoption thread that I spend tons of time on, and which has better art, go here.

Species Guide
This is where you can see all the species of the Velforen Woods which have been successfully tamed so far, along with some info on them you might want to know.
Velforen
(Vel-FORE-ehn)
These are the animals for which the Velforen Woods are named, and for good reason - they outnumber all other species residing here by about ten to one. They don’t seem to have anything which sets them apart from ordinary, mix-breed wild canines – except, of course, their tendency to be rainbow colors and sport random mutations. These canines have so many different personalities it’s impossible to summarize their personality as a whole. However, most are very loyal, and live in small family groups consisting of blood relatives, mates, and good friends. This loyalty makes Velforen very easy to tame and breed, and so all of our handlers are able to provide you with new companions of this species.

Coloration: Anything goes. Velforen can be found sporting any color pelt you can think of.
Mutations: As far as we’ve seen, any mutation can occur in this species – wings, a dragon’s tail, a lion mane, you name it.
Breeding Group: Canid
Rarity: Very Common

Termare
(Tehr-MAHR-eh)
Looking a good deal like a common horse, this species is a bit less common than Velforen are. They are quiet, fleet-footed creatures, and live in small herds in the meadows scattered throughout the woods. Typically timid and quick to flee, Termare are difficult to tame and breed and so require a handler of greater skill and experience when initially captured. Therefore, only the chief handler Ono deals with Termare – if you wish to adopt one, look in her adoption cages.

Coloration: Only natural colors and markings here – you will never, ever find a Termare in bright, neon colors, nor with a flower patterned coat.
Mutations: Only natural-looking mutations - such as differences in mane and tail length - can be found in this species.
Breeding Group: Ungulate
Rarity: Common

Volbiten
(Fohl-BYE-tehn)
Although volbiten closely resemble ordinary deer, these harmless-looking creatures are actually extremely deadly due to a toxin in their sharp fangs. They live in very small herds of around 1-5 animals, but never stay in one place for very long. They flit through the trees, silent and unseen, hunting for their next meal. Luckily, they tend to go for smaller prey, as killing larger animals would require great amounts of toxin that they cannot afford to use all at once. However, due to the risk involved and the fact that they are fairly hard to find and extremely difficult to tame, only the chief handler Ono deals with volbiten - so if you'd like one, keep an eye on her cages.

Coloration: Volbiten only appear in natural colors, and tend to have natural markings, however, they do not always.
Mutations: Males often have snakes tails and/or various sorts of horns or antlers on their heads. No other mutations seem to be possible.
Breeding Group: Ungulate
Rarity: Uncommon

Rules
Breaking these will get you in varying amounts of trouble depending on the offense, but usually you'll just get a warning. However, it would be wise to avoid warnings, as getting two will earn you a three-day suspension, and three will get you on the blacklist. And you really don't want to get on the blacklist - anyone on there has all their pets confiscated and put up for adoption by others, and are forever banned from the thread. So just read the rules, alright? Besides, even though they look long, they aren't that difficult to follow. ^^
1. Be polite to myself, Scamps, our staff, and your fellow adopters. No spamming or rudeness of any kind will be tolerated in this thread, and you have been justly warned of such.
2. Please do at least try to use correct grammar. We understand some users aren't native speakers, or that they just aren't especially careful in this area, but you can still try.
3. You can only ask for a single animal at once, and can adopt a maximum of three per day unless you're on the whitelist/are a member of the staff. It's unlikely that there will ever be enough at once for you to do this, but it is possible.
4. Do not beg, whine, complain, plead or otherwise annoy myself or Scamps for any reason. If we want help with designs, we'll ask for them. If we need more artists, we'll ask for them. Etc. (If you ask to be a guest artist, and you do so politely, that's a different story.)
5. Don't steal other players pets. These aren't things you can just grab and walk off with. They're free, but you still have to use the forms provided, and cannot take what others have adopted.
6. No snatching the art. Do not claim it as your own, do not recolor or edit it, and above all, don't use it for your own adoptables. I drew these myself, by hand, and I really don't appreciate you waltzing in and taking it for your own. Only our certified artists are allowed to use these lines - if anyone else is seen doing so, they will be reported for art theft.
7. Don't ask me to PM you, period. If you've something to say, do so here or PM me. I will not take up my time just to PM you when you're the one who wants to talk.
8. Do not remove the link to this post in your adoption codes.
9. Do not bring your pets to any other website/forum/etc. without express permission from myself. The only exception to this is character sites - you know, those little websites people make for all their charries? Yeah, those are fine, so go right ahead.
10. Read every part of this main post here and every part of any post you intend to adopt/order from. The stuff I've written isn't only for decoration or to make us look sophisticated - there is important info in there, and you do, in fact, need to read it. If you don't and make a mistake, that's an instant blacklisting for you. So I suggest that you just do a little reading and save us all the trouble.
11. When asking for a custom, use the actual species name, not just "the horse one" or "the wolf". All this vague language shows me is that you didn't read the species guide, even though rule 10 blatantly says to do so.
12. And last but not least, the most important rule of all! What's the most important rule, you say? Have fun, of course! Well, we won't blacklist you for not having fun, but it'd be cool if you do! XD

Warnings
Two of these equals a three day suspension, three equals a blacklisting.
~toothlesslover~ - [1]
CowsRkool - [1]
~Cupcakewolf~ - [2]
Vampire Kitty - [1]
Blubeagle - [1]
OuterHaven - [1]
Private - [1]
LadyCotton1 - [1]
Blurrbee - [2]
~Klutz - [1]
Nakalla - [1]
peppersdots - [1]
Milzy555 - [1]

Blacklist
Those on the BL are banned from ever adopting from VW again. All pets will be confiscated.
None yet! Let's keep it this way, alright?

Whitelist
If you're on the WL you can adopt as many pets per day as you'd like. Staff are automatically on the WL.
Scamps
kimmyjkw
SteffiDaBeagle
KitaraSoftpaw
Sir Seven
Last edited by onotomatopea on Sat Feb 25, 2012 3:28 pm, edited 42 times in total.
onotomatopea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Adoption Center

Postby onotomatopea » Sun Oct 24, 2010 4:11 pm

Adoption Center
Welcome to the adoption center. Here is where the action will mainly be going on - this is where you adopt your pets! Just browse the selection below, and fill out the form at the bottom of the post - easy! ^__^

Available Animals - Οηomαtoρoεiα

None ATM!

Available Animals - kimmyjkw

None ATM!

Available Animals - Scamps

None ATM!

Available Animals - Guest Artists

None ATM!

Form

Code: Select all
[center][color=#BF8080][b][u]I'D LIKE TO ADOPT FROM THE AC[/u]![/b][/color]
[color=#DF8080][b][u]Username[/u][/b]:
[b][u]Pet's New Name[/u][/b]:
[b][u]Artist's Name[/u][/b]:
[b][u]Cage Number[/u][/b]: [/color][/center]
Last edited by onotomatopea on Mon Nov 15, 2010 9:12 am, edited 40 times in total.
onotomatopea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Bred Litters

Postby onotomatopea » Sun Oct 24, 2010 4:11 pm

Bred Litters
This is another option if you wish to adopt - below will be listed different pairs of animals who have been bred to produce a litter of offspring. To adopt one of these children, simply fill out the form at the bottom of the post! ^^

WARNING: You may occasionally not be able to tell exactly how these offspring are related to their parents, as they might look strikingly different. Generally they've something in common, but genetics are rather strange, so some traits might pop up that weren't on either parent. Perhaps their grandparents had these markings and mutations, but either way, the world will probably never know.

Bred Litters - Οηomαtoρoεiα

Available
None ATM!

Retired
Eriya (♀) x Eisbrecher (♂)
1. Ozzie (Ananda98777)
2. Max (Rain of Terror)
3. Riley (SteffiDaBeagle)

Bred Litters - kimmyjkw

Available
None ATM!

Retired
Tsuki (♀) x Nacht (♂)
1. Gold Flecks (Coali)

Titanic (♂) x Rena (♀)
1. Hex (meepdragon)
2. Coal (Bae)

Bred Litters - Scamps

Available
None ATM!

Retired
None ATM!

Form
[center][color=#BF8080][b][u]I'D LIKE TO ADOPT FROM A BRED LITTER[/u]![/b][/color]
[b][u]Pet's New Name[/u][/b]:
[b][u]Artist's Name[/u][/b]:
[b][u]Litter Name[/u][/b]:
[b][u]Child Number[/u][/b]:[/color][/center]
Last edited by onotomatopea on Sun Nov 14, 2010 8:40 pm, edited 18 times in total.
onotomatopea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Breeding

Postby onotomatopea » Sun Oct 24, 2010 4:12 pm

Breeding

Coming Soon!
Last edited by onotomatopea on Tue Oct 26, 2010 2:05 pm, edited 3 times in total.
onotomatopea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Customs

Postby onotomatopea » Sun Oct 24, 2010 4:12 pm

Customs

CLOSED.

In this area of the thread you can order a custom pet! What is a custom, you ask? A custom animal is one which has been tailored to suit your every whim and wish! Just fill out the form at the bottom with the proper info, and watch the archives for your new pet! :3

Accessories are not allowed, as we fail at as well as despise them and don't want to have to deal with things we hate when these are free-of-charge.

Also, your custom may not contradict the species guide. So, for example, you may not order a purple Termare with 6 eyes and a lizard tail no matter how much you might want to, because the guide says that Termares only come in natural colors and sport natural-looking mutations.

For the moment, because these species are supposed to be somewhat rarer than the velforen, you may not order custom volbiten or termares. (With the exception of the staff, because they're awesome like that. xD) Do note that I said "for the moment". This is not permanent unless people bug me about it. Just save your forms, and eventually you'll have the chance to submit them.

Lastly, you may only order a custom if you are in the Novice Adopter category or higher.

To-Do
SweetCorgi (1)
Nour06 (1)
Milzy555 (1)
Tesshin (1 (Velforen Finished))
Scamps (3)
Sir Seven (1)

Form

[center][color=#BF8080][b][u]I'D LIKE TO ORDER A CUSTOM[/u]![/b][/color]
[b][u]Custom's Name[/u][/b]:
[b][u]Custom's Gender[/u][/b]:
[b][u]Custom's Species[/u][/b]:
[b][u]Ref/Detailed Description[/u][/b]: [/color][/center]
Last edited by onotomatopea on Fri Nov 26, 2010 6:24 am, edited 25 times in total.
onotomatopea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Archive

Postby onotomatopea » Sun Oct 24, 2010 4:15 pm

Archive
Note: If you need me to give you your codes because you: a) Don't know how to get the image code from the below archive,
b) Don't know how to properly link back to this thread, or
c) Don't know how to get the image OR link back, please PM me. DO NOT POST HERE.

Special Ranks
Οηomαtoρoεiα
Thread Status: Owner, artist, mini-mod
# of Animals Owned: 9
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Kanda (♂) - Heir (♂) - Sparrow (♂) - Eisbrecher (♂) - Eriya (♀) - Auria (♀)
ImageImage
Faen (♂) - Lumina (♀)
Feint (♀)

Scamps
Whitelist Member
Thread Status: Co-owner, artist, mini-mod
# of Animals Owned: 13
ImageImageImageImageImage
Levenel (♀) - Hallo (♀) - Toxic (♂) - Joker (♂) - Leef (♀)
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Past (♂) - Cloud Ash (♂) - Blubi (♀) - Alegro (♀) - Sunda (♀) - Alaska (♂) - Russle (♂)
Oca (♂)

kimmyjkw
Whitelist Member
Thread Status: Artist
# of Animals Owned: 4
ImageImageImageImage
Rena (♀) - Tsuki (♀) - Titanic (♂) - Nacht (♂)

SteffiDaBeagle
Whitelist Member
Thread Status: Mini-mod, Guest Artist
ImageImageImage
Amara (♀) - Nico (♂) - Riley (♂)
Neddih (♂)

KitaraSoftpaw
Whitelist Member
Thread Status: Mini-mod
# of Animals Owned: 10
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Chavez (♂) - Tokita (♀) - Shuri (♀) - Nikita (♀) - Shogochi (♂) - Kojiki (♂) - Tresa (♀)
Morisa (♀)
Morava (♂)
Satinka (♀)

Novices

Coali
Thread Status: Novice Adopter (3-15 Animals Owned)
ImageImageImage
Gold Flecks (♂) - Oasis (♂) - Vanity (♀)
Reno (♂)

Janet10433
# of Animals Owned: 5
ImageImageImageImage
Forest (♀) - Cupcake (♀) - Ocean (♂) - Juliet (♀)
Rainy (♀)

Ananda98777
# of Animals Owned: 9
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Chama (♂) - Auga (♂) - Esencia (♀) - Ar (♀) - Terra (♀) - Lucifer (♂) - Immortuos (♂) - Ozzie (♀)
Lestat (♂)

Tesshin
# of Animals Owned: 6
ImageImageImageImageImage
Kuno (♂) - Succo (♂) - Cair (♀) - Akune (♀) - Vaako (♂)
Clava (♀)

Bae
Thread Status: Guest Artist, Novice Adopter (3-15 Animals Owned)
ImageImageImageImage
Coal (♂) - Scamper (♀) - Blodight (♂) - Tracker (♂)

Redtie
# of Animals Owned: 5
ImageImageImageImage
Elena Gamerson (♀) - Masked Beauty (♀) - William Gamerson (♂) - Quilted Magic (♂)
Colton Glory (♂)

Newbies

Rain of Terror
Thread Status: New Adopter (1-2 Animals Owned)
# of Animals Owned: 2
ImageImage
Lil' Cee (♀) - Max (♂)

Sir Seven
Whitelist Member
ImageImage
Tabitha (♀) - Roxxan (♀)

peppersdots
# of Animals Owned: 1
Calil (♂)

LadyCotton1
Lady (♀)

meepdragon
ImageImage
Hex (♂) - Verde (♀)

SweetCorgi
ImageImage
MistleToe (♀) - Pumpkin (♀)

SkyDragon
ImageImage
Augaria (♀) - Nightor (♂)

Wolf Blood Song
Rainstar (♀)

Dream of Eternity
Blaze (♂)

Horsesrock2
Coco (♀)

colleenbird
ImageImage
Elvis (♂) - Dinky (♂)

Samantha5656
Chesire (♂)

~Klutz
Ace (♂)

Breyerlover
Shooting Star (♂)

Poseidon17
Skitch (♂)

Silverwind6868
Hammy (♂)
Last edited by onotomatopea on Tue Dec 07, 2010 12:41 pm, edited 64 times in total.
it may help to understand human affairs to be clear that
most of the great triumphs and tragedies of history are caused,
not by people being fundamentally good or fundamentally bad,
but by people being fundamentally people.

-
good omens by neil gaiman + terry pratchett

| my lovely beasties.|
| I used to be known as onomatopoetical.|
| the bril art used in my avi is from here.|
onotomatopea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: **Velforen Woods** Free Canine Adopts -NO POSTING-

Postby Kimmyjkw » Sun Oct 24, 2010 4:36 pm

The page looks great! Good job designing it. :D

"Baby, baby, rock-a-bye
on the edge you mustn't lie.
Or the little gray wolf will come
and will nip you on the tum,
and will nip you on the tum...
Tug you off into the wood;
Underneath the willow root.
- "Tale of Tales" (1979) : The Little Gray Wolf Will Come

.character design contest CLOSED.
Kimmyjkw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: **Velforen Woods** Free Canine Adopts

Postby onotomatopea » Sun Oct 24, 2010 4:38 pm

Thanks! It's not quite done, but the AC is nearly finished... yey. xD

-

| my lovely beasties.|
onotomatopea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kimmyjkw » Sun Oct 24, 2010 5:00 pm

Yayz! It's fin!

"Baby, baby, rock-a-bye
on the edge you mustn't lie.
Or the little gray wolf will come
and will nip you on the tum,
and will nip you on the tum...
Tug you off into the wood;
Underneath the willow root.
- "Tale of Tales" (1979) : The Little Gray Wolf Will Come

.character design contest CLOSED.
Kimmyjkw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby onotomatopea » Sun Oct 24, 2010 5:02 pm

Yus - the archive and bred litters still have to be done, though. *groan*
Should all be up and running soon, though. :3

-

| my lovely beasties.|
onotomatopea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups