MOVED, MODS PLEASE LOCK

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

Do you think TT should have a store?

Yes, on this thread.
53%
Yes, on a new thread.
26%
No.
21%

Total votes : 53

MOVED, MODS PLEASE LOCK

Postby alas, » Sun Aug 08, 2010 7:11 am

ATTENTION!!! THYLACINE TUNDRA HAS BEEN OFFICIALLY MOVED TO THIS THREAD. PLEASE IGNORE THE TITLE OF THE NEW THREAD AND DON'T POST HERE ANYMORE. YOU CAN POST HERE UNTIL TOMORROW, TO GET YOUR GOOD-BYES IN. x3 NINJUTSU WILL EDIT THE TITLE OF IT LATER INSTEAD OF 'WIP, no posting please :3'. THANKS FOR STAYING WITH US FOR SO LONG.

GO TO THIS THREAD TO CONTINUE ON WITH TT: [x]

These people have warnings:

Tawny224 | One warning.
Janet10433 | One warning.
breyerlover | Two warnings.
sheba_angel | Two warnings.
Iceclaw89 | Two warnings.
Music_Lover | One warning.
~Cupcakewolf~ | One warning.

(( left up for Ninju to edit ))
Last edited by alas, on Fri Dec 10, 2010 10:23 am, edited 71 times in total.
alas,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

.:The Labratory:.

Postby alas, » Sun Aug 08, 2010 7:12 am

WELCOME
to
THE LABRATORY
the post with the information.

::The Species::
This species is a rare breed. More uncommon than their extinct cousins. These thylacines are still a marsupial, and hold their eggs in their enlarged pouches. These pouches stretch so the female thylcine can hold her five total eggs in her pouch.

Mating season is unknown, but there is no different in looks of each thylacines, therefore the species can breed with its own gender. Personality is the only different in genders. The female is more snobby and aggressive, though they protect their eggs with upmost care.

They have long slender tails and stubby rounded ears. Their face is as long as their short legs and the resemble a cat-like wolf.

::Sub-Species::

.The Common Thylacine.

Much like its name, the common thylacine is most found thylacine of all eggs hatched. They prefer to live in more temperate climates like rainforests and exotic jungles to stay warm with their thin fur. This species tends to eat small rodents and incents. They have taken an intrest in fish increasingly over the years, and by now, it is probably a favorite treat. The most common pattern is random splotches and tiger stripes, though a wide variety of patterns are found. Because of this, almost no design is impossible.

They are very prone to Theeches, which slows down their growth. More constantly in the summer because the Theeches thrive in the heat. They are also prone to Frost Grow which freezes them to the bone inside the egg. They must store enough thermal energy before they can hatch and this is on WD Five. Then they shall be full grown on WD Twelve.

Growth
Image --> Image --> Image

.Fluttercine.
The Fluttercine is a rather common thylacine that appears randomly in the genes of some lucky pets. They have no preference on what climate to live in, so the majority of them live in states with all four seasons such as Ohio and Michigan. Their fur molds into the temprature easily. This species prefers large game, though such as deer and some have even been known to hunt in flocks killing big felines and even bears. The most common pattern is fabric like designs and colors, though any design is possible.

They are very prone to Theeches, which slows down their growth. More constantly in the summer because the Theeches thrive in the heat. They are also prone to Frost Grow which freezes them to the bone inside the egg. They must store enough thermal energy before they can hatch and this is on WD Five. Then they shall be full grown on WD Twelve.

Growth
Image --> Image --> Image
Last edited by alas, on Sun Sep 12, 2010 10:09 am, edited 6 times in total.
alas,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

.:The Joy Center:. [Closed]

Postby alas, » Sun Aug 08, 2010 7:13 am

WELCOME
to
THE JOY CENTER
the post where you can adopt.

::Adopting Rules::

If you break these rules three times, your going to be blacklisted.

- You are not allowed to decide what your thylacine looks like, or its gender. Only its name.
- Your are aloud to have as many adult thylacines as you would like (as long as you keep each and every one somewhere), but only three growing ones at a time. Excluding staff, they can have up to five growing pets at a time.
- You can have ONE thylacine per litter.
- Every pair will have five eggs. Do NOT ask for more or less.
- Do not edit your form to adopt from a different pair after you've already posted a form for a pair. If you do, you won't get a pet at all. This is the same as posting a new form for a different pair during the same round because your first attempt to adopt failed.
- Use the form to adopt.
- Do not beg for these, and if you don't get the one you want, do not throw a pity party.
- One egg per round excluding staff. They can adopt up to three each round. (See rule two.) But still only one egg per litter for both members and staff.

::Adopting Information::
Here, you can adopt a growable egg that will eventually grow into an adult thylacine. To adopt, fill out a form below if there are any open pairs to be adopted from. If you follow te rules and post the form fast enough, you will get a PM including your egg and its code. After your pet grows up, you can breed it, enter it in contests, or do nothing with it but show it off. ;3

They hatch in about five days, and then grow up fully in a week. :3

::Available Pairs::

None...
Last edited by alas, on Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:56 am, edited 64 times in total.
alas,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

.:The Meadows:. [Closed]

Postby alas, » Sun Aug 08, 2010 7:13 am

WELCOME
to
THE MEADOWS
the post of love~

::Breeding Rules::

Three strikes, you're out.

- To breed your thylacines, you must have permission with your partner. Then, you must show proof. I do not want anybody breeding with somebody else's thylacine that doesn't want to breed it.
- If you already have three growing thylacines, you still cannot have one egg of your litter. I suggest keeping two incase you ever want to breed.
- Again, same gender breeding is allowed. But, the offspring will only be that gender of their parents.
- Thylacines can breed with their parents and offspring, just not their siblings. The eggs would all be too similar.
- Your pet can't be in two couples at once. When the eggs your thylacine has are all grown up, and the couple is placed on the retired couples post, that thylacine may breed agin, with a different pet.
- Your thylacine can breed a total of five times. Each couple that your thylacine is in, though, must be different. It cannot breed with the same pet twice.
- Even if you own the parents, you will not be capable of choosing your pet's gender or apperance. Name only.
- Don't post a form if the title says CLOSED.

::Hints and Tips::
These will help you choose mentally correct couples that will have amazing offspring.

- If the parents' design and pallet don't match at all, you will have an eye-catching set of kits.
- The closer the main pelt color of the pair is together, the more soothing the cubs will be.
- Accessories are not hereditary, but markings and mutations are, depending on the sub-species.

::Form::
Use this if you want to breed your pet.

Code: Select all
I WANT TO BREED MY THYLACINE!
Username ::
Partner's Username ::
Your Pet's Gender ::
Partner's Pet's Gender ::
Name of Your Thylacine ::
Name of Partner's Thylacine ::
Proof of Permission ::
Do you want an egg from this litter? ::
Does your partner want an egg from this litter? ::
Who do you want to do your order? :: [Ninjutsu, Glowbee, KeeDrake.]

::To Do::
I will do two couples at a time.

-
-

Ninjutsu's Slots

- Calypso Sky
-

Glowbee's Slots

-
-
Last edited by alas, on Mon Nov 01, 2010 5:38 am, edited 11 times in total.
alas,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

.:The Art Room:. [Open for Ninjutsu ONLY]

Postby alas, » Sun Aug 08, 2010 7:14 am

WELCOME
to
THE ART ROOM
the post of customs.

::Custom Rules::
These are for the custom portion of this thread. Three strikes, you're out.

1. These are not free.
2. Don't beg for something you cannot have on/for a custom, i.e., a unicorn custom. If you want one of those, go to an art shop. ><
3. You can only order one custom at a time.
4. Customs are growables, if you want them to be.
5. Don't tell Glowbee or I to look through your trades, and don't ask for more options.
6. Use the form.
7. No art-theft.
8. Send the trade once your form is accepted. I won't start until the trade is sent. If I wait over a week for the trade, your order will be cancelled.
9. When adding enhancers, if you want more one added to your custom, you must added the payment of the enhancer you want. Same with if you're adding it to a normal adoptable. They are not free, only if you're ordering a custom do you get to add one for free.

::Payment::
Use must follow this, or your form will be declined.

One custom growable :: 2 uncommons, not on our wishlists.
Family Package :: 1 rare wishlist pet.
Super Family Package :: Three wishlist pets, one must be a rare.
Couple Picture :: One wishlist, doesn't matter what rarity.

::Packages::
These are the types of art you can purchase, and a little information on them. ;3

One custom growable :: One custom growable is any sub-species of thylacine. You get to decide what species sub-species, colors, markings, and gender plus name. It grows normally, and we use the lineart making no changes, only for scene hair and accessories.

Family Package :: The Family Package comes with a couple picture and two growing kits that you get to keep. You can pick the sub-species, genders, names, and apperance or the adults. We make small lineart changes for ears, tails and scene hair, and accessories for free. YOU CAN PICK THE LOOKS OF THE TWO ADULTS. THE KITS WILL BE A COMBINATION OF BOTH.

Super Family Package :: The Super Family Package comes with two growing eggs that will breed when adults, a couple pictures, and five growing kits that you get to keep all to yourself. You can pick the sub-species, genders, names, and apperances. We make small lineart changes for ears, tails, scene hair, and accessories for free. YOU CAN PICK THE LOOKS OF THE TWO ADULTS. ThE KITS WILL BE A COMBINATION OF BOTH.

Couple Picture Package :: The couple picture is a single photo of two characters of your choice. They can be previously adopted, won, or purchased thylacines, or even your characters. You can pick their names, genders, coloration, and sub-species. We will make small lineart changes for ears, tails, scene hair, and accessories for free. ;3

::Enhancers::
These can be added to a free adopted pet, or a custom pet. There is a certian symbol for each one, and that symbol will be placed by your pet at the Home.

Race Car Kit
This enhancer will speed up the pet's growth rate. The growth rates are on the species board. You can only use this once for each pet.
* Symbol :: >>> *
$ Payment :: one uncommon pet not on our wishlists. $
I want a Race Car Cub Enhancer! >>>
Picture of Pet ::
Payment ::

Gender Swap
This enhancer will simply change your pet from a girl to a boy, of a boy to a girl.
* Symbol :: ♂-♀ *
$ Payment :: Two commons not on our wishlists. $
I want a Gender Swap Enhancer! ♂-♀
Gender of Pet ::

Breeding.
This enhancer allows you pet to breed seven times instead of five, and have 5-6 cubs instead of 4-5. This trait is not hereditary, but will stay with your pet forever. This can only be added once to your pet and can only be added at the final stage of growth.
* Symbol :: <3 *
$ Payment :: One wishlist pet. $
I want a Breeding Enhancer!

PPS
This freezes your pet at its stage forever. This can be used at anytime of growth.
* Symbol ::  *
$ Payment :: Two uncommons, not on our wishlists. $

::Forms::
Use these depending on what custom you're ordering. If you don't, your order will be declined.

One growable custom.
I want one growable custom!
Name of Pet ::
Reference Picture/Description ::
Sub-Species ::
Who do you want to do it? :: [KeeDrake/Glowbee/Ninjutsu]

Family Package.
Name of Pets ::
- [parent one]
- [parent two]
- [kit one]
- [kit two]
Gender of Pets ::
- [parent one]
- [parent two]
- [kit one]
- [kit two]
- [parent one]
- [parent two]
Sub-species ::
- [parent one]
- [parent two]

Super Family Package.
- [parent one]
- [parent two]
- [kit one]
- [kit two]
- [kit three]
- [kit four]
- [kit five]
- [parent one]
- [parent two]
- [kit one]
- [kit two]
- [kit three]
- [kit four]
- [kit five]
- [parent one]
- [parent two]
- [parent one]
- [parent two]

Couple Picture Package.
- [pet one]
- [pet two]
- [pet one]
- [pet two]
- [pet one]
- [pet two]
- [pet one]
- [pet two]

::Slots::
I will three customs at a time.
- not open
- not open
- not open

Glowbee's Slots
- not open
- not open
- not open

Ninjutsu's Slots NINJUTSU HAS SPECIAL PAYMENT AND OPTIONS! LOOK AT HER POST ON THIS PAGE -[x]- FOR DETAILS.
- Canis P.
-
-
Last edited by alas, on Mon Nov 15, 2010 6:14 am, edited 19 times in total.
alas,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

.:Home:.

Postby alas, » Sun Aug 08, 2010 7:14 am

WELCOME
back
HOME
the post of memory reminding us of the happily adopted pets! 8D

The days count up to a total of five when they should be at their second stage. Then, they start saying WD and then the day number. In this stage, it is one through seven. At WD Seven, they should be full grown. ;3 Unless there are some sicknesses involved, then the growth rate will be...

Theeches :: If diagnosed with Theeches, the thylacine must kill of all the worm-like creatures before hatching from their shell, meaning the time for growth varies.

Frost Grow :: If diagnosed with Frost Grow, the thylcine in the egg must wait until it has stored enough thermal energy to stay warm once it hatches. In this case, the thylacine will hatch at WD Five and the WD numbers will go up to twelve where it hatches at so.

PPS :: If diagnosed with PPS, your pet will stay as a newborn forever, unless you purchase a potion.

Mature :: If diagnosed with Mature, your pet wants to feel grown up. Normally it just curses one pet in a litter if it happens at all, though some pets in the litter who get this are very flattering and the others pretend to be older as well. Eventually, those thylacines become grown up early and are very special. Most have some deformities making them rare(ish), or some are just mentally challenged. A breeding with this pet diagnosed with Mature insures a bad breeding with a whole litter sickened by one of these sicknesses. They stay in their egg until Day Five then they hatch and become a newborn. They then stay as a newborn four four more days and become an adult on WD Four.

When full grown, WD Four/WD Seven/WD Twelve will be replaced with their sickness or if they are healthy. c:

::Free Adopted Thylacines::

Theeches
Accie [♀] x Roush [♂]
~Rainwolf~'s ? [♂] :: Image
?'s Rianni [♀] :: Image
Lirrie's Solas* [♀] :: Image
Ninjutsu's Taiyou [♂] :: Image
KeeDrake's Kain* [♂] :: Image

Healthy
Pike [♂] x Kal [♂]
Glowbee's ? [♂] :: Image
Dream of Eternity's Rolo [♂] :: Image
ShortAxel's Set [♂] :: Image
Lirrie's Tears of Hope* [♂] :: Image
KeeDrake's Raven [♂] :: Image

Frost Grow
Cyber Chip (♂) X Chronicle (♀)
Glowbee's Digit [♀] :: Image
baltogirl9's Jessie [♂] :: Image
rivalette's ? [♀] :: Image
Calypso Sky's Tyto* [♂] :: Image

Healthy
Solas [♀] x Tears of Hope [♂]
DiamondStudded's Kettle [♀] :: Image
~Wind Chime~'s Unnamed [♂] :: Image
~Rainwolf~'s Unnamed [♂] :: Image
Lirrie's Sapra [♂] :: Image
KeeDrake.'s Accalia [♀] :: Image

Heathy
Showers [♂] x Minte [♀]
KeeDrake.'s Floral [♀] :: Image
rivalette's Unnamed [♂] :: Image
baltogirl9's Bali [♀] :: Image
Janet10433's Snowflower [♀] :: Image
Calypso Sky's Leaf [♂] :: Image

Mature
Hallo [?] x Ween [?]
KeeDrake.'s After [?] :: Image
Janet10433's Plumpy [?] :: Image
ShortAxel's Spyryte [?] :: Image
Ninjutsu's Hex [?] :: Image
Calyspo Sky's Lantern [?] :: Image

Theeches
Ribso [♂] x Insomnia [♀]
Calypso Sky's Unnamed [♂] :: Image
DiamondStudded's Unnamed [♀] :: Image
Coali's Numeric Code [♂] :: Image
breyerlover's Charm [♀] :: Image
KeeDrake.'s Afterwards [?] :: Image
Theeches
Maine [♀] x Lean [♂]
Coali's Jeo [♂] :: Image
DiamondStudded's York [♂] :: Image
Rivalette's ? [♀] :: Image
Ninjutsu's Taigi [♀] :: Image
Magicly's ? [♀] :: Image

Healthy
Adoption [♀] x Basket [♂]
Glowbee's Hoshiko [♀] :: Image
ShortAxel's Stayn [♂] :: Image
Ninjutsu's Aisu [♀] :: Image

Frost Grow
Spices (♀) X Chill (♂)
Calypso Sky's Rolli [♀] :: Image
plepore37's Laser [♂] :: Image
ShortAxel's Ryse [♂] :: Image
iBrevity's Frosti [♀] :: Image
DiamondStudded's Lincon [♂] :: Image

Heathy
Shock [♂] x Kain [♂]
Glowbee's Pikachu [♂] :: Image
Ninjutsu's Voltage [♂] :: Image
Silvertabbycat's Goldback [♂] :: Image
Martha's Pichu [♂] :: Image
KeeDrake.'s Fallon [♂] :: Image

Healthy
Birdz [?]
Glowbee's Mei-Ling [♀] (Scarlet Macaw) :: Image
KeeDrake.'s Meinsuun [♂] (Sandpiper) :: Image
~Wind Chime~'s Tarin [♂] (Peregrine Falcon) :: Image
baltogirl9's Heather [♀] (Lutiono Cockatiel) :: Image
Music_Lover's Glow [♀] (Grey Cockatiel) :: Image
ShortAxel's Aristole [♂] (Yellow Cockatiel) :: Image
jadeliller's Llmelight [♀] (European Goldfinch) :: Image
Dream of Eternity's Robyn [♂] (Brazil Cardinal) :: Image
Glowbee's Curry [♂] (American Kestral) :: Image
Martha's SeaBird [♂] (Sea Gull) :: Image

Mature
Kojo [♂] x Sake [♀]
Lirrie's Toko [♀] :: Image
Music_Lover's Zing [♀] :: Image
Coali's Jessie [♀] :: Image
Glowbee's Sakure [♂] :: Image

Theeches
Shock [♂] x Dr. Thylacine [♂]
Music_Lover's Dr. Shock [♂] :: Image
Ninjutsu's Unnamed [♂] :: Image
Martha's Unnamed [♂] :: Image
Silver-Chan's Unnamed [♂] :: Image

::Contest Won Thylacines::

Silvertabbycat's Shock** [♂] :: Image
Martha's Dr. Thylacine* [♂] :: Image
Healthy
Glowbee's Unnamed [♀] :: Image
Silvertabbycat's Thunder Fang [♂] :: Image
Silvertabbycat's Iris [♀] :: Image
KeeDrake.'s Prism [♂] :: Image
Lirrie's Unnamed [yet to be chosen] :: Image
Lirrie's Unnamed [yet to be chosen] :: Image
Glowbee's Paon [♀] :: Image
~Cupcakewolf~'s Blue [♀] :: Image
Ninjutsu's Morgue [♂] :: Image
Janet10433's Unnamed [♂] :: Image
Silvertabbycat's Gold [♀] :: Image
~Rainwolf~'s Unnamed [♂] :: Image
Healthy
Martha's Smokey [♂] :: Image
PPS
Lirrie's Domakee [♀] :: Image
Calyspo Sky's Azure* [♀] :: Image
ShortAxel's Rai [♀] :: Image
ShortAxel's Shelle [♀] :: Image
Silvertabbycat's Red [♀] :: Image
Janet10433's Cupcake [♀] :: Image
KeeDrake.'s Thyninga -omg, ilu- [♀] :: Image
Martha's Pumpkin Pal [♂] :: Image
Martha's Mustang [♂] :: Image

::Custom Thylacines::

Day Three
Martha's :: Roxy [♀] x Saber [♂]
Diamond [♀] :: Image Cindy [♀] :: Image
Healthy
Silvertabbycat's Tennille [♀] :: Image
WD Seven
Lirrie's Venus [♀] :: Image
Theeches
Martha's Tommy [♂] :: Image
WD Seven
Martha's Raven [♀] :: Image

::Miscellaneous::

KeeDrake.'s Chronicle* [♀] :: Image
Glowbee's Minnie [♀] :: Image
Ninjutsu's Spices* [♂] :: Image
Ninjutsu's Chill* [♀] :: Image
Glowbee's Faerie* [♀] :: Image
KeeDrake.'s Kiji* [♂] :: Image
Ninjutsu's Cyber Chip* [♂] :: Image
Last edited by alas, on Fri Nov 12, 2010 8:41 am, edited 113 times in total.
alas,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

.:The Retirement Building:.

Postby alas, » Sun Aug 08, 2010 7:15 am

WELCOME
to
THE RETIREMENT BUILDING
the post where the past couples can rest peacefully.

Couples whose names are in pale blue are KeeDrake's creations, couples names that are in silver are Ninjutsu's creations, while couples whose names are written in dark aqua are Glowbee's creations. Couples names with an astriek (( * )) were ordered breedings.

Accie [♀] x Roush [♂]

Maine [♀] x Lean [♂]

Pike [♂] x Kal [♂]

Shock [♂] x Kain [♂]*

Hallow [?] x Ween [?]

Shock [♂] x Dr. Thylacine [♂]*

Faerie [♀] x Kiji [♂]

Birdz [?]
Urhm....There ish invisible picture here. 8D kthxbai

Cyber Chip (♂) X Chronicle (♀)

Spices (♀) X Chill (♂)

Solas [♀] x Tears Of Hope [♂]*

Showers [♂] x Minte [♀]

Kojo [♂] x Sake [♀]

Insomnia [♀] x Ribso [♂]
Last edited by alas, on Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:55 am, edited 13 times in total.
alas,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

.:The Track:.

Postby alas, » Sun Aug 08, 2010 7:15 am

WELCOME
to
THE TRACK
the post with all the competition.

.: Halloween Contests :.

Glowbee's Costume Extravaganza!

Oh yes, you heard right! Glowbee made you guise a competition too! Don't you feel loved 8D?

For my competition, you must design a Halloween costume for your thylacine! The winner gets a special ultra-awesome ultra-rare thylacine! HOW EXCITING!

Rules.
- No stupid costumes.
- Be creative! I've seen 50,000 ghost costumes- a sheet dun cut it here.
- Don't be inappropriate. I don't want to see privates or boob costumes :|. Yes, thy do exist, I had a four year-old come to my door dressed as a private.
- No whining if you lose!
- Follow CS', Tess' and TT's rules.
and, most importantly..
- HAVE FUN 83

Form;; Don't remove the tiny text.
Username;
Thylacine used; [image of the pet, please]
Costume Drawing;
[size=1]biggerbiggerbiggerhello![/size]

::Job Applications::
Want a job here at TT? Well it's your lucky day! ;]

::Deadline::
No deadline, we randomly select people with great forms.

::Rules and Regulations::
- You do not have to own a thylacine, but you must be very interested with TT.
- You must know how to judge these.
- No bribing the judges, cheating, or entering twice- unless you want two jobs. ;3
- You must be on CS frequently and be able to answer PM's when needed. Your art skills need to be creative and quick.
- No pity parties/posts if you lose. They are annoying.
- You must have a coloring program that allows transparent backrounds! (Some are Photoshop, GIMP, SAI Painter [I think :S], and Corel Painter.)
- If you are thinking of quitting CS soon, don't enter. >.>;;
- I need someone who can read the rules, so I will have a codeword. It is soy noodles.
- PM KEEDRAKE/NINJUTSU/GLOWBEE WITH THE FORMS!!!!

If you cannot fit into these rules, don't fill out a form.

ARTIST- I need two.
ARTIST FORM
Why do you want to be an artist at TT? ::
Are you on CS a lot? ::
Are you going to quit CS soon? ::
Do you have Photoshop/GIMP/SAI Painter/Corel Painter? ::
Do you know how to grow these? ::
Why should I pick you? :: [please, don't put because you're awesome or something like that. >.>;;]
Show me some of your art :: [I really just need to see some coloring skills.]
Do you own any art threads/growable threads? ::
Other ::

MINI-MOD- I need two.
MINI-MOD FORM
Why do you want to be an mini-mod at TT? ::
Are you on CS a lot? ::
Are you going to quit CS soon? ::
Do you have the ability to corret others politely? :: [read this carefully....]
Why should I pick you? ::
Are you a mini-mod on any other threads? If so, tell me what ones :: [a link would be nice. :3]
Other ::

~*~

::Raffle::
TT finally has them. :3 (( Inspired by Cheetah Eggs' raffles. ))

::Deadline::
October 17th.

::Rules and Regulations::
- ONE FORM PER ROUND.
- No editing your raffle form. If you do, it will be voided.
- They cannot be based off of a person, character, or things like that. Those are called customs. You can, however, base them off of animals, plants, abstract images, etc.
- No bribing the judges.
- No cheating.
- Use the form!

::Prize::
A thylacine based off of your inspiration. You win by randomness. I draw them from a hat, because I'm cool like that. x3

Use the form!!

I WOULD LIKE TO ENTER THE RAFFLE, PLEASE!
Username;;
Inspiration;;
[b]By filling out this form, I understand that I must follow the rules of TT, CS, and the raffle.[/b]
[size=1]thylacinesthirdraffle[/size]
Last edited by alas, on Tue Oct 19, 2010 7:33 am, edited 20 times in total.
alas,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

.:Bidders' Court:.

Postby alas, » Sun Aug 08, 2010 7:16 am

WELCOME
to
BIDDERS' COURT
the post with all the "antiques".

There are no auctions going on at the moment.
Last edited by alas, on Tue Aug 10, 2010 6:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
alas,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

.:Your Room:.

Postby alas, » Sun Aug 08, 2010 7:16 am

WELCOME
to
YOUR ROOM
the post just for you! :3

::Art::

Silvertabbycat :: [x][x]

KeeDrake. :: [x]

::Writing::

None yet...

::Auction Winning Groups::

None yet...
Last edited by alas, on Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:05 am, edited 5 times in total.
alas,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me