Move to new thread! MOD PLEASE LOCK!

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

Re: The Agency-donations closed

Postby Tripp » Fri Oct 22, 2010 10:06 pm

gonna be doing a massive update in a few, also it is friday so hurry and get your forms in or done :3
i dont get on as often, bear with me
Tripp

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tammanae » Sat Oct 23, 2010 6:39 am

Slyfan09 wrote:Bump. Dx

I think this thread moves enough for it to not need bumps. ;3

Sorry for my absence. I am having some personal problems involving family health.
Tammanae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Slyfan09 » Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:29 am

Tammanae wrote:
Slyfan09 wrote:Bump. Dx

I think this thread moves enough for it to not need bumps. ;3

Sorry for my absence. I am having some personal problems involving family health.

Sorry. >.< I just know this place moves more slowly when donations are closed. Always helps bring in new adopters when the thread is on the front page. I wont do it again. Dx

Sorry to hear about your family. <3 Good luck with all that~
ImageImageImageImageImage
Signature layout (c) Chry. Art in signature (c) Malanee

Mods: I sometimes share a computer with my stepsister LBP fan.

Back from hiatus!
Slyfan09

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tripp » Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:24 am

guys its gonna be late this week unless kam or nawee decided to do it, i have a interview and hopefully a job
i dont get on as often, bear with me
Tripp

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby crazy cranky critter » Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:27 am

Good luck ;]
Also I'm glad about the delay because I really want to work on a form!
{
together, we make . . .

deviantArt.

. . . the perfect hell
}
crazy cranky critter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby June Bug » Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:27 am

I can do it. :3 I should be around all day today.
June Bug
Official Artist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby crazy cranky critter » Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:22 am

I PMed Lirrie about changing the name by the way.

Pet's ID Tag:
Seventy - 70

Name You'd Choose for It:
Reo

Species:
Jack Rusell hybrid

Phobias:
Isolophobia - being alone

Addictions:
Chewing on things

Nationality:
American

Height:
30cm

Weight:
15kg

Personality:
Reo is crazy and very playful. He loves to be the center of attention! He is somewhat naive.

Social orientation:
Reo is pretty much in the center of things, although he isn't popular, he just gets in there and talks with anyone.

Reason You Want It:
I would like Reo because he is a very cute little design and he has been in the agency for a long time. He is quite simple yet I have never seen anything like him before.

History:
A perfect day, a perfect world and a perfect familly, what else would anyone want?
Reo was born like this and lived like this. He spent long hours playing with a toy in the sun of Pennysilvania, USA. Although he didn't realise it life was about as perfect as it could be. He didn't want anything more and he didn't know what a life of less pleasure was. But as much a he loved life in a snug house with a familly who loved him there was something dark in the back of his mind, hovering like a storm cloud.

I understand that by adopting this creature I take full responsibility for it.
Last edited by crazy cranky critter on Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
{
together, we make . . .

deviantArt.

. . . the perfect hell
}
crazy cranky critter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Agency » Sat Oct 23, 2010 3:10 pm

Goldenstarfc wrote:Pet's ID Tag: Kennel #5
Name You'd Choose for It: Eve
Reason You Want It: First off, Eve is beautiful. Her eyes and pattern drew me in. Other creatures in other kennels caught my eye, as my brother and I were in awe at all the amazing designs, but this is the one. She also reminds me of Halloween, which happens to be five days after my birthday, so there's a reason I kind of connect. I could imagine a perfect personality resembling myself when I saw her, and I could see an innocence, a hope, a want to be adopted. So I find myself here, typing to adopt her. This is my first adoption attempt, so I'll take constructive criticism well.
History/Background/Other: I chose the name Eve because A.) It represents the personality I'm gonna give her and B.) She reminds me of Halloween, which is short for All Hallows Eve. Eve was found cold and lonely in a haunted mansion on November 1st. Me and a few friends went in to examine it with the lights on, and in a dark corner near the entrance saw a small, shivering black and white creature. After exchanging glances, all my friends stepped back, leaving me to examine it without any backup in the event it was rabid or something. Shakily, I edged forward. "H-hi, little guy..." I said, my voice barely above a whisper. "A-are you okay??" After a few moments of silence, I heard a small squeak. The creature faced me, with ice-blue eyes staring at me. Eventually, after what seemed like hours on end, it stood up. It was so skinny I could see it's bones... or were they fur patterns? There was one way to find out. Right, left, right, left. Every step brought me closer. I came to the stop, as the fox-like creature was at my feet. As I bent down to pet it, I heard a gasp. No, two, three... Then my hand made contact with the silky fur, and the room went silent. The creature seemed very plump. I stepped back, and it looked up at me, head cocked. I heard a shaky voice in my head. 'Wh-what's your name?' "Sydnee." I said, steadily. 'Oh. I'm E-eve.' The voice replied, as the small creature smiled up at me. I slowly picked her up. Nobody was shivering. Right, left, right, left. The whole lot of us walked out of the mansion, my friends in awe. That is Eve's back story. Her way of making friends is- described by her- "I just kind of do as I please, sign up for after school clubs, do stuff at recess, and make friends along the way." She's a stubborn girl who speaks her mind when interested, besides that, she's the scary shy girl who gets what she wants, and wants what she gets. Her favorite after-school/before-school activities are: Destination Imagination, Girl Scouts, Band, Dance, Ice skating, and Horseback riding. Her favorite recess activities are: walking, for square, four corners, tether ball, monkey bars, swings, and hanging bars. Her favorite school subjects are: writing, spelling, music, P. E., and science. She has a crush on Clash, who was earlier adopted by vesasophia. That's all I have to say, besides I really hope to win, with all the work I've put into this form. Thank you for giving me this opportunity.

Code: Select all
[img]http://i53.tinypic.com/209qdm0.png[/img]

TessaKitty wrote:

Pet's ID Tag: 15
Name You'd Choose for It: Phenomenon
Species: Fire Kyuubi/Kitsune

Reason You Want It:
I would like to adopt Phenomenon because he has a striking design. He's very gorgeous, and he is also very unique. He would be pretty special to me, and I would draw him in a picture with a character I just adopted, Xenia, because I think they would go together nicely. They would not be mates, but it would be fun to draw them together.
History/Background/Other:
Phenomenon is an especially witty kitsune. He spends a lot of his time thinking, and will not say anything unless he has been formulating it in his head for a while. Phenomenon is also an unusually quiet kitsune, and he doesn't say much, anyway, but when he does, it throws off all those around him. Phenomenon is also very helpful, but only when he wants to be. He may not say anything, which is either a sign that he hates you or that he doesn't know how to approach you. Phenomenon is a mind-reader, and he often throws the people/animals around him by remarking on exactly what someone is thinking.

wippppppppppp

[img]http://i27.tinypic.com/2rraus8.png[/img]

*Aiedail* wrote:
*Aiedail* wrote:Image
Pet's ID Tag: #41
Name You'd Choose for It: Juliette Faith (But she can't stand her real name and goes by 'Jailbreak')
Reason You Want It: I have been imagining this character for a long time, but haven't been able to design a good enough wolf's design, I don't really do goth/emo/punk... I realized that most of my evil stories fail because Tonica (The head traitor) doesn't really have any follower characters. I love the idea of a dragon-wolf, and I was thinking she might be a double-agent working for Tonica =D =D =D =D =D

In her humanoid form, she has white layered scene hair with red hair tips, white because of her dragon ancestry. She wears a black and white striped headband with a large bow. She wears black eye shadow to accent her red eyes, again because of the dragons. She is a double agent for Tonica, the head of the traitors. She is rather sassy and tomboyish, attacking anyone who goes against her word. However, deep down in there, there is a real girl, kind and forgiving. DEEP down in there...

, because she was promised a high position of power when Tonica's side wins the war. Juliette is happy with her life, but she can't shake the feeling that there is something more that she should have to make her life complete. She has a little sister called Eve who was the reason her mother died in childbirth. Her father committed suicide when Juliette was 8 and Eve was 4. Eve has very short curly pale blonde hair and red eyes. She is small for her age and just downright cute. She is pale with freckles and rosy cheeks, the face of a 4-year-old, but her red eyes drive most people away from her. Juliette loves Eve very much deep down, but she also subconciously blames Eve for the death of her parents. Eve is the family member never wanted, the Luke Skywalker of Juliette's family. Eve doesn't want to be a traitor at all. Juliette tries her hardest to turn Eve, but she can't, it is impossible!

I understand that by adopting this creature I take full responsibility for it. Definitely!!!

[img]http://i34.tinypic.com/2a4pcop.jpg[/img]

MochaLove23 wrote:
Pets ID tag: 113
Name you'd choose for it: Luea
Reason you want her: Her design is beautiful and I have been looking at her for a
long time. I also feel I have a extremely deep connection with her. It's just a strong bond we both have. I don't care if I dont get her, I will love her anyways. I HOPE I get her though, I have a nice connection wih her.
History/Background/other Etc:

2/4/08

I was born feburary 4th 2008. Yes, I was born the love month. I peaked my paws over the wheelbarrow I was born in. My mother had currently left the nest to have a let out, that's almost the only reason she would ever leave the nest, besides catching food. She came back in finally, her soft fluffy ruby and pink fur shaking. She crawled on and began to suckle. I had 1 brother, his name was Gorsel, his fur was dark blue with light blue markings. My mother said he had the colorings of my father. I yawned and stopped suckling, I curled up to my mothers belly and fell asleep.
I, MochaLove23, understand by adopting this creature I take full responsibility for it.

[img]http://i645.photobucket.com/albums/uu172/Insanitytripp/Agencystuff/revamp%20designs/revamp.png[/img]

[img]http://i880.photobucket.com/albums/ac10/moondust365/The%20Chicken%20Story/imageCAGQGPMW.jpg[/img]

~ Daydreamer ~ wrote:
Pet's ID Tag:
Name You'd Choose for It:
Orenda
Reason You Want It:
I love her natural, earthy colors, and the faded blue. Her desgins are really pretty. xD

It happened six years ago.

"Daddy," She had said. "Let's go to the meadow today."

A meadow, a pasture bathing in the evening sun.
A fallen.
She sits upon the grass, petite mocha ears twitching ecstatically. Ignorant to the fact that he is dead.
Time passes, and when she looks back, he is not moving.
She puts her fingers to her ears, and screams, a blood-freezing yell escaping her mouth that shatters the meadow into shivers.

She could never figure out how he died.
Every time she tried to think about it, all it did was resurrect the memories of her mother's death- drowning in the flames, gasping for breath, only to swallow more fire, blood camouflaged with the fiery hues of the flames.

So that is why she has always avoided grass, and fire.
As a young child, Orenda was carefree. She was, like her name could insist, a magical power. She, in many senses, lived and let live. Not a care in the world, had she, and so she was simply a flower of life and love.

But when her two parents died, she avoided grass, and water. Her brother had been whisked away to some fancy place, and she was left alone.
Perhaps not. She had never been left alone, simply... she stayed back because it was her wish.

To live a life without fire nor grass is hard. Yet Orenda found herself the ideal.
Her fur was now stained with earthy hues, having gotten rid of the grassy greens that used to ornament her pelt.
The sun no longer warms her fur, so she buries herself into a cave, where she loses the brightness of her pelt. She becomes a dull brown wolf, with nothing left to live for. Nothing left to love.

And yet, one day, she finds a pool.
And, on top on the pool, hanging from the cave's rugged ceiling, lie perfect crystals, like icicles, yet they form a diamond chandelier.
She takes a tentative step forward, and for once, in such a long time, she sees her reflection. Frowning, dirty, dull.
She feels her legs weaken.
Feels herself plunge into the pool's waters.

And surprisingly, the waters do not bring death.
They bring life, and scar her pelt with blue forever.

Sorry for the weird history... I just re-read Mockingjay, so I kinda wove in some of the sadness and whatnot. And most of it is in present tense... which isn't really normal for me. :s

[img]http://i638.photobucket.com/albums/uu108/Rynskald/Orenda.png[/img]

#17 - there were two forms for this one, but neither has permission posted and are therefore null.
crazy cranky critter - you're the only one going for #70, but you don't have any history/background yet so it'll be held for a week to let you fill that section in. :3

pixels (C)Atelophobic, Ploofies, Tirrih at deviantart.com
The Agency

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MerryEaster » Sat Oct 23, 2010 3:11 pm

Wait so still more time for 17?
Click to see fursona page
---->

ImageImageSchool started, less CS >:
MerryEaster

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MochaTheLlama » Sat Oct 23, 2010 3:13 pm

Yyaaay!!! I got #113! But I really shouldn't be suprised, I was the only one who went for her XD
MochaTheLlama

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me