Move to new thread! MOD PLEASE LOCK!

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

Re: The Agency-donations closed

Postby cedaar » Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:59 am

Cute. Hey, is code drop still goig to be today, or tomarrow?
Adoptables.Fursona.Art Shop.
Souls.Dimantas.DeviantART.YouTube
art below by me, pm about commissions

cedaar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tripp » Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:01 am

thank you, i'll put her up :3

and yeah its going on today
i dont get on as often, bear with me
Tripp

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tammanae » Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:06 am

*Aiedail* wrote:((Beautiful =D Would make a good fursona for me, but I am so dang attatched to Aiedail. However, I am writing a story that includes me...(Me as in Elizabeth not me as in Aiedail. Me actually as a character doing exactly what I would do) Hmm, might make a good wolf form! Shall try for next time =D))

Good thing you are attached to Aiedail... You can't use that one as a fursona after all. ;3
Tammanae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby amato » Sat Oct 16, 2010 2:02 pm

... I was Cho. There, I said it. >w<
Good luck to everyone even though I didnt even go for a try. :)
    i am not very active anymore, but im sometimes on oekaki.
    you can call me ami or shura! xxoo
amato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Xanre » Sat Oct 16, 2010 2:04 pm

I take it it's too late to put in a form?

Peace, Love, Unity, Respect
PLUR
Avatar by Tru, thanks so much! <3

Art Shop | Arxion | Characters
The music will never stop. The heartbeat will never fade. The party will never end.
Xanre

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tripp » Sat Oct 16, 2010 2:05 pm

alright sorry i had to see my bf off to work, so with in an hour or so the code drop will be, :3
i dont get on as often, bear with me
Tripp

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sad magic » Sat Oct 16, 2010 3:00 pm

So I'm guessing I don't have time to add to my form. Drat. ;-;

ImageImageImageImageImage

✧✧✧
Hi, im sad magic!
my pronouns are
they/them/she/her.
please contact me
elsewhere for a
faster response!
sad magic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cedaar » Sat Oct 16, 2010 3:18 pm

Codedrop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait! The suspense is killing me, but I wont sleep until codedrop! Yet I am very tired!!
Adoptables.Fursona.Art Shop.
Souls.Dimantas.DeviantART.YouTube
art below by me, pm about commissions

cedaar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Agency » Sat Oct 16, 2010 3:20 pm

Big news first off CONGRATULATIONS Tammanae, WHO IS OUR NEWEST STAFF MEMBER, she is now the new agency's first mini mod. welcome to the team. :3

secondly: agency donations will be open after next week’s code drop, a lot of old pets/characters who need homes. so don’t forget about those little guys. (revamps are still open)

lastly:new rule in the general rule section

vesasophia wrote:
Pet's ID Tag: #23
Name You'd Choose for It: Clash
Reason You Want It: I came to the agency today looking for something, shy, tough, yet cute. Also some thing Halloween like... and I found clash! I fell in love with his design instantly, and also the way his pelt flashes lightning like that.
History/Background/Other:
Personality: Clash is a quiet, sensitive fluffy, but he is very smart. When he does talk, it's normally an idea or solution that normally makes everyone happy. Clash almost never complains, too. He can snore at night, though.
Night
Halloween stores
Llamas
Being dry

Dislikes:
Too much light
Sand or dirt
Annoying things
Spinach
Water and being wet

Fave song:
Lisztomania by phoenix he likes it because it is so random. he feels even the most serious individual should have something silly and weird!

Hobby(s):
Clash enjoys making stories and then illustrating them. most of the time they have an important moral to them.
Clash also likes making model planes.

History:
Clash was raised from an ostrich egg, so he is slightly larger than the normal fluffy. Most other fluffies tended to avoid him, so he didn't have many friends, until one day he met a wolf....
It all happened as Clash was sniffing around for some food when a black wolf (My charrie toxic) pounced on him, thinking he was a large rabbit. "Ack! Help!" Clash yelped as the wolf pinned him down. "Wait... your a fluffy!" toxic recognized the creature and immediately released him. "So... sorry 'bout that... heh.." toxic was, for once, actually sorry.

WIP

I understand that by adopting this creature I take full responsibility for it.

Calypso Sky wrote:
Pet's ID Tag: 72
Name You'd Choose for It: Shikoba (shee-koh-baa) It's a Native American name that means "feather"
My fursona's name is Calypso, so I felt it would be appropriate to change the name x]
Reason You Want It: Because she's really pretty and I love her the simplicity of her design, and the necklace she wears around her neck. She looks so spirited and adventurous, but also extremely kind and loving.
History/Background/Other: *had to be cut out sorry*

I understand that by adopting Shikoba I take full responsibility for her.

((Also, I don't have a character thread yet, but if I'm able to get her, then I will most definitely make one :) )

+ Permission

Please PM me if there are any more problems with my application.

calicokat wrote:
**This is an edit of an earlier post

Thanks for your time!

Permission:
http://i1045.photobucket.com/albums/b455/calicoartist/permission.png

Pet's ID Tag: #114
Name You'd Choose for It: Lily (keep the same)
Reason You Want It: I really love this cat; I don't need a fursona (being truthful), but she just really stood out to me as I looked through the thread. I saw her personality in her face and liked her immediately. She would get a nice home on my character thread, and I would order/make art for her.
Some time ago, in a big city....*had to cut it down i'm sorry*

Ikaaaaaaaaa wrote:Pet's ID Tag: 9
Name You'd Choose for It: Lorenzo Bruno
Species: Belgian Malinois Dog
Reason You Want It: I've been debating whether to go for this guy or not since he's been donated! I really feel connected to him, and I love the way his story is unfolding in my head, as is his personality and characteristics. To say I like him is an understatement- I love him <3
History/Background/Other:*had to cut it down i'm sorry*

Personality:

Lorenzo is very strong and sensitive. He loves being around a group, and enjoys telling stories to anyone who will listen. He is quite capable of being by himself, and he has a strong Italian Accent. He is hugely intelligent, and a bit of a knowledge thief, forever finding facts and learning them by heart. Another passion of his is poetry, and to ask him to recite one would sincerely make his day. He is cheery and often found singing or humming to himself, but saying this he is a talented fighter, strong to his bones and though it would take a lot to get him worked up- Lorenzo Bruno is a force to be reckoned with.

I understand that by adopting this creature I take full responsibility for it. Definately

TessaKitty wrote:
Pet's ID Tag:

Name You'd Choose for It:
Equinox

Reason You Want It:
I want to adopt Equinox because I think her design is simply amazing, plus the species is incredibly unique. I love the colors and markings on her, and it reminds me of an autumn landscape

Equinox is a gentle Fluffy who enjoys taking life head-on, and is very brave. Despite this, however, Equinox can be quite rash sometimes, and doesn't always know the consequences of what she is doing. She often tries to calm her adventurous spirit, but to no avail, she's never actually made it happen, although she's tried many times.

wippppppppppp

Autumn.Zephyr wrote:

.:| Pet's ID Tag |:.
Kennel #50

.:| Name You'd Choose for It |:.
Aeron;
From Esperanto, meaning, "Air"

.:| Gender |:.
Male

.:| Reason You Want It |:.
Aeron struck me with his creative--and cute--design. He seems full of personality and I could feel and instant story behind him bubbling up already. He needs a home and I can provide that and other necessities such as art, and Role Play opportunities to name a few. c;

.:| History/Background/Other |:.
Operation M.A.S.S.; Log Book #4; Genetisist #4; Engal, Laurie

With Dr. Redford and General Pike distracted with other governmental business, the other "genetisists" (particularly #3, Jerney, Mack) have been extremely lax in their responsibilities to the Operation, not to mention being side-tracked with unprecedented and unauthorized testing on subjects #22, #25, and #27. Although I have been receiving a very generous salary, I regret to record that our experiments have not been as successful as I had hoped; that is, in the prescribed experiments we have encountered much disappointment; yet as Genetisist #3 has worked off record and log, he has very successfully given test subject #22 berry-like qualities--something thought ludacris, idiotic, and nigh impossible; however, #3 has done such "impossible" feats. I admit to feeling a slight twinge of jealousy and anger at #3's disregard for standard safety regualtions and the G.E.C. There is more important subjects to be discussed, however. My current job is to design an outline for genetic modification for my test subject, #31. More specifically, carnivorous modification. Thankfully, Esperanto has been implimented as the politically unbiased option for all leading world nations and because of this I will be able to share my future success with the world.

Carnivorous can equal more agressive tendencies, as show on my lab specimens. I wonder if I might be able to cause some coat color changes to warn of this? General Pike may disagree. Tomorrow I will be releasing my lab specimens into different controlled environments to record reactions to various stimuli. Medication running low. Request next dosage.

Lab specimens show behavioral changes other than aggressive nature! Placed specimen into environment with other males; very fierce and aggressive; staked out a large portion of environment for himself. High agitation and no tolerance for other males. When placed into enviroment with females, specimen chooses two in particular as mates, but flirts with others. My hypothesis is the specimen will mate with all females, but choose two or more as mates. Does this depend on age? More answers lead to more questions, but I am getting somewhere. Dr. Redford will be pleased.

Pleased as he was with my project and presentation, Dr. Redford chatised me for allowing my success to cause me to forget to replentish my medication. In relation to the incident, he will be implimenting strict dosage times for refilling and consuming. My good friend, Genetisist #2 (Glange, Nora), has made a break-through in her project for her "shadow" modification. Behavioral traits are quite opposite from those seen in my carnivorous specimens. About one more week and I will be able to use an official wallaby to test on, #31 to be exact. I feel a little light headed; perhaps, I might take a stroll for a little air in the synthesized plant department's garden.

Australia; A.D. 2020; 12:00:00 P.M.

Waves of heat rippled in the distance creating a mesmirizing liquid pool, luring creatures that remained on the great island into the great barren wasteland of red chalky dirt, harsh wind, and stinging sand. With the seething orb of extremely hot temperature high in the pale cloudless sky, a small, sleek-furred wallaby lay unmoving in the scant shade of an eucalyptus tree.

Canine wrote:Pet's ID Tag: kennel 7
Name You'd Choose for It:Lucille (Luce for short)
Reason You Want It: I've always wanted a nice, realistic tiger character. and lucille is beutifull (spelling?)
History/Background/Other: Captured by the City Zoo and taken from her homeland in India and put on the breeding program much to her distaste. She has had many escape attempts. But her plans usually fail because the keepers have learnt to be one step ahead of this tiger. Hates "her partner" in the next door encolsure. Has a "cell" buddy who is far younger than her and so annoying

ugh.. I fail at adoption forms.T.T hope it's ok anyway :D

~ Daydreamer ~ wrote:
I'm really new to this..... (I've adopted from Tan but not from here)
Hope I've done everything right. ^^

Pet's ID Tag:
Name You'd Choose for It:
Ulric
Breed: Canine.
Reason You Want It:
The colors are just beautiful, and the designs are lovely. The mix of chocolate like colors made me immediately fall in love with the dog. ^^
History/Background/Other:*had to cut it down i'm sorry*

Snowballz is Epic wrote:
Pet's ID Tag: #17

Name You'd Choose For It: Alari
Reason You Want It: Because I think it is adorable and I have been looking for a good character to adopt and I just fell in love with this one! It was like love at first sight with this one because it was soooooooo beautiful and adorable and cute and snuggly and BEAUTIFUL. It's just- ADORABLE!! I fell like I have an extremely deep connection with this beautiful creature, I love it so much! I have such a deep connection with her that I am spending every second of free time I have to try and get her. If i got her I would love her, get art of her, put her in my Character Thread, give her a mate and puppies, and LOVE HER TO DEATH!!! She's just wonderful and I think that if I don't get her I will die.

Personality
Energetic, fun-loving, smart, courageous, brave, bold, daring, lovable, sporty, and friendly.

Steak, sports, tag, trampolines, candy, muffins, the northern lights, daisies, lady slippers, black-eyed susans, burritos, snow, fall, autumn leaves, cristmas, Halloween, trick-or-treating, jumping, running, racing, pouncing, other canines, thunder, lightning, stars (Favorite is Vega), planets, fires, campfires, marshmellows, smores, meatballs, snowball fights, spagetti and meatballs, italian food, pinecones, pine trees, oak trees, sunlight, Tribes, Chicken Smoothie, Ice Cream, rainbows, butterflies, sun bathing, and snowflakes.

Dislikes
Veggies, garbage, global warming, sadness, grumpiness, loud noises, snakes, mushrooms, magic, and bullies.

Theme Song
Dynamite by Taio Cruz

History
On March 4th, 2005, a small canine was born. She lived in Minnesota with her mom and her friends, Epicola and Rainbowz. She was very energetic and loved to run around with her friends. She was very happy with her life, she loved it so much, yet she wanted a nice person to share it with. Some day, she hoped to have a mate and at least four beautiful puppies.

*had to cut it down I'msorry*

I, Snowballz is Epic, Promise To Take Full Responsibility For This Creature

crazy cranky critter wrote:
Pet's ID Tag:
83 - eighty three

Name:
Dawn of Destiny

Nick name:
Dawn

Species:
Thoroughbred

Speciality:
Racing

Heritage:
Sire - Aspen Grove (2339) [retired racer]
Dam - Silver Sunshine [retired racer]

Height:
14hh

Appearance:
By Spockylass * By Tasha999 * By laredo

Reason You Want It:
I want Dawn of Destiny because I love horses. I'm also rather loaded with complex designs and I would enjoy having a nice simple character who I can easily produce art of on a regular basis. I also think she looks beautiful how she is only two colours. Infact I'm certain she will be one of my most well used characters. I can also see her being a good little horse to be galloping around CS in my signature.

Destiny of Dawn:

Birth:
In the earliest days of spring Dawn of Destiny was born. At the time of her birth there was silence and the earth seemed to be frozen still. The soft breeze telling of the warmth to come brushed on her coat lightly. She opened her eyes and was alive. It was a huge relief for all who were involved. Not only had it taken many months to locate the desierable stud but her mother had suffered some blows from a club when theifs broke in one night. Dawn was ok and the clenched white fists of on lookers released. The little foal danced around then ripped a tuft of grass from the ground. The green blades were sweet but her interests were not in eating them, but in finding out what this strange wonder was.
*had to cut it down i'm sorry*

I, crazy cranky critter, understand that by adopting Dawn of Destiny I take full responsibility for her and will care for her as she deserves.

iBrevity wrote:
Plague & Whimsical.

Pet's ID Tag: #125 & #126.
Name You'd Choose for It: Plague [♂] & Whimsical [♀].
Plague's Species: "Horseman", literally Canis lupus. [+anthro form]
Whim's Species: "Sibyl", literally Canis lupus. [+anthro form]
Plague's Career:
A Horseman, a supernatural being that spreads specific issues throughout the mortal plane. His mentor is Pestilence, the true Horseman, as when Plague 'graduates' he will step up to claim his teacher's seat in the Counsel and become Pestilence himself.
Whim's Career:
A Sibyl is a woman who can see into the future and foreshadow both great, and horrible events. Whim, in particular, is a priestess in Apollo's temple, the Greek sun god. She must remain always a virgin as is stated by the Apollo's temple rules. and is completely devoted to Roman beliefs.

Reason You Want Them:
I love the comparison these two create.
To be totally honest, I don't have any full set of mates under my Main Character tab. I have one that I'm trying to win her a mate [so technically she has one], but none of my other ones do. This is the perfect chance to literally get that happy-ever-after idea.
While Plague's design is simple, those swirls compliment him highly; and Whim's design is gorgeous yet stunning even from a distance. I love flower tattoos/designs [as one can see on my charrie Rouge], so I am certain both would fit right in. Because wibeke gave me permission to also use anthro forms, I have so many various plans running through my head about them that it's crazy.
They will be well-loved and well-used, and will go straight to my Main Character page as I am certain that is what both would be. Although I cannot promise that I would actually use them for roleplays, I know that I would get them loads of art [including my own], and write a multitude of stories. Whim and Plague's love story together can go in so many different directions its stunning; and every time I'm inspired to write more.

Plague's Story:
"Listen to me, Pestilence."
The demon sat forward in his throne and glared at the spitfire that opposed him. The youngest member of the Horsemen peered up at his mentor, and his dark eyes flashed. The much older supernatural being leaned back in his chair with a long plume of smoke drifting out of his halfway parted mouth. His predatory teeth flashed. "Plague, I don't need your sass. Spit it out, whatever you feel you must say."
Squaring his shoulders, the boy frowned. "I want to do to the mortal plane, Pestilence. Just for a while, to... to get a feeling for the humans I will one day hunt with my disease." He tried to calm his quailing voice and focused his attention on remaining strong; he reminded himself the brilliant colors that existed up there and the presence of real, actual heat.
Shifting his robe across his chest, Pestilence curved his hood up around his shadowed face. He brooded for a moment, silent, before his flash of a grin betrayed his wicked amusement.
Leaning forward in his chair and extending his bony hand for Plague, the other slowly leaned forward and took it. The ancient figure of Pestilence smirked beneath the shadow of his hood.
"So mote it be."

---

When he awoke, it was the call of songbirds.
At first, the sounds disoriented him. Plague climbed to his feet and looked around, blinded by the abrupt brightness of the world. In fact, for a full minute he merely stood there and tried to coax his eyes into adjusting for the extra light intake and eventually gave up. It would take him hours to get used to this.
Instead, when he buried his hands against his eyes, he found he was holding a pair of what appeared to be sunglasses. He had only seen these a few times in the underworld, stolen from victims foolish enough to be killed with a pair on. Slipping them onto the bridge of his nose, Plague grinned and lifted his chin in an arrogant brand of pride. The first of his class to see the mortal realm without a mentor present.

Whim's Story:

Their Story:

[note - wibeke has given me permission for the anthro form - x]
[note - I will PM wibeke when I am finished with the form for their permission. <3]

[huge WIP]

Image&Image

Nawee wrote:I'm not happy at all with this form but it was quickly put together so I was done before the code drop. Blame school for the lack of time to work properly on this.

Pet's ID Tag: 127
Name You'd Choose for It: Kamaria
Reason You Want It: I know I said I wouldn't adopt any more character... But her design is so gorgeous, I couldn't let her there without trying. I have many stories where she could fit, even though I think I already know where she'll go. I can't promise she'll get art from other since I can't pay, but be sure I'll sketch her and try to draw her when I can.
Story:
Kamaria was born a long time before the Age of Man, even before the Awakening of Chaos. She was the child of Magic itself, like many other beings on this land. She was given birth to help the souls of the unfortunate into the realm of the deads, so they didn't roam in the land of the livings. Her loadsome task led her into a life of loneliness and she barely had contact with other living creatures. She couldn't quite grasp was that choking feeling was at the time, but she now know it was sadness and loneliness.

That's when Dres awoke from his slumber and start bringing chaos and corruption on the lands. When the dark lord discovered the existence of Kamaria, she gained his interested. After all, controlling the spirits could be quite useful to him. He gave the girl what she never had, or that's what she thought : love. He charmed her and turned her against Magic. Kamaria had now a scape goat for her misery, and how she now hated Magic for it.

When Magic realized what was going on, it was already too late. She try to reason her, but there was nothing to do. Dres had corrupted Kamaria, like he had corrupted man Magic's children. She did the only thing she could, she cursed Kamaria to stay young so that her powers wouldn't grow too much and cause more problems.

Kamaria was really angry, but her adoptive father, Dres, couldn't reverse the spell. With the years, Kamaria learnt to use her innocent appearence to lure not only the dead souls, but also living beings. Now that man came to the land, she is happier than ever because she has now more souls to lure.

Personnality:
Despise her cute demeanor, Kamaria is cruel and harsh. She doesn't show any of her feelings except when Dres is around. Kamaria hides her hurted feelings behind a mask of irony and she seems barely interested in what goes around her. She's in fact really scare to be alone and is still hurted that her own mother didn't love her (or that was she thinks).

- Night, the stars are like a thousand souls in the sky.
- Sweet food, it's so yummy!

Dislike:
- Humans, they are so stupid and easy to lure.
- Hot temperature, she isn't fit for that.
- Joy, if she can't be happy nobody will.
- Magic, she hates her deeply.
I understand that by adopting this creature I take full responsibility for it. Yes, of course 8D
Quick little sketch I did without a ref:

Rain of Terror wrote:Pet's ID Tag: 18

Name You'd Choose for It: Demolition

Reason You Want It: I have been stalking this place for a while, And I've seen a couple good characters/fursonas here, but this one caught my eye. At first I just shrugged it off, thinking I only looked at him because he looked cool. Boy. I kept coming back here. Just staring at this one particular animal. He has been pressed into my heart already. So I'm crossing everything, and I'm trying to write the best story possible to get him. Wish me luck. <3

"No! Don't die! Please!"

She couldn't understand me.

We're two different creatures.

Two different ways to communicate.

No way to understand each other.

My friend was dying. Lying on the ground, chocking words of help. I couldn't do anything. I stood there, frozen. What was I to do? She warned me about not going outside. They would see me. Cut me open, see how I had this.. Mutation. What had my body done to create this? No. It's not natural. No, I have no idea how this happened to me. This was the one thing keeping me from saving my friend. I curled up next to her, settling her, Calming her. She was breathing her last breaths. And I could do nothing.

|-Two Days Later-|

They have come. I can smell them. This is my last moment with my friend. My master. Loyal to each other, and loving. All of it. Now gone. I gently closed her eyes with my paws, fearing I would damage her frail body. She had died a couple hours ago. There's a heavy burden on my heart. I fear I have done something to make her die this way. But I know I didn't. The man who broke in here was angry. He had a metal stick. It made a loud sound. It hurt my master. But I hurt him back. I wish I had killed him. This man. He ruined my life. Now it has come to me, sneaking out the back door. And running away. No looking back. Leaving my beloved Master and Friend alone. I must run quickly. I feel the urge to cry. And I do. I settled down somewhere in the forest. Luckily she lived right at the edge of one. My heart cried inside my body. This girl had found me. Touched me. Loved me. She had brought me home. Saved my life. She didn't think I was ugly, or that I was a monster. She thought I was beautiful. Although she had kept me in her home, not wanting other people to see me, I understood. She was protecting me. No one would understand. They would think I'm a monster. Needing to be destroyed, or tested on. I was mutated already, wasn't I? I must sleep now. I need strength to go far away. Away from the hurt. From the hating people here.

|-The Next Day-|

I have been traveling for quite a while. My hurt, my anger, keeps me going. I can't stop. My goal is to go to the place I was rescued. My family, and a few packs are probably there. Maybe I can start a new life. Start my own pack. I am a monster aren't I? They will obey me. The venom in my thought anger me more. I am not monster. Won't anyone see that? I must keep going. The hunger in my stomach does not bother me. I am fueled by the fire in my heart. Nothing will stop me right now. I must keep going.

|-A Week Goes By-|

I've been watching them. All of them. After I ran through two days and nights, I finally rested. But only enough to bring back my strength temporarily. But I found them. I am to scared to approach any of them. Everything see's me as a monster. I fear their rejection. I shall watch. And wait.

|-An hour goes by.-|

They found me. But.. I am happy about it. No longer do I have to hide. They did not wear faces if horror, or shock. No they were curious, but firm. I was in their territory. But they have welcomed me. I feel safe here. Maybe once again I can love.. WIP

Permission: Image

user notes-
Rain of Terror- was this character suppose to be your sona?
*Aiedail*- it says you need permission, do you have permission? and if so can we see it? (screen cap only)
Last edited by The Agency on Sat Oct 16, 2010 3:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

pixels (C)Atelophobic, Ploofies, Tirrih at deviantart.com
The Agency

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sad magic » Sat Oct 16, 2010 3:22 pm

No, it was not. Just a very special character. And if I still have a chance, I have a screen cap of the permission. ;-;

ImageImageImageImageImage

✧✧✧
Hi, im sad magic!
my pronouns are
they/them/she/her.
please contact me
elsewhere for a
faster response!
sad magic

My pets
My items
My wishlist