Move to new thread! MOD PLEASE LOCK!

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

Re: The Agency-donations closed

Postby Nawee » Sat Oct 09, 2010 12:26 pm

Nevermind, Tripp is starting to judge the forms.

~Characters~ ~My DeviantArt~
~My FurAffinity~

Image Image

^-- By Applefiend <3
<-- By Applefiend <3
Please, do not use any of the art shown in my signature or avatar.
Nawee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Micki. » Sat Oct 09, 2010 12:55 pm

((I never get my forms finished!
I didn't even get any of his history written. <.< Worst form EVER.
Hope he isn't given out.
Oh well! Just prey for the best, right? :3))
    x
    Micki • she / her • slytherin • shy n stressed
    young adult • college student • EST timezone

BLM donation adopts !!

sig forever a wip bc lazy
Micki.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nawee » Sat Oct 09, 2010 1:30 pm

I'm sorry, but reading those form take some time (especially since I'm watching a movie at the same time) but it'll be done tonight.

~Characters~ ~My DeviantArt~
~My FurAffinity~

Image Image

^-- By Applefiend <3
<-- By Applefiend <3
Please, do not use any of the art shown in my signature or avatar.
Nawee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lirrie » Sat Oct 09, 2010 1:31 pm

Daw id help if I could X3
ImageMy Da /Crystalines Sangie's SantuaryImage

I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 5 people.
I have received 9 gifts.

Lirrie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Agency

Postby The Agency » Sat Oct 09, 2010 2:28 pm

~Sparkle Rockz~ wrote:Pet's ID Tag:4
Name You'd Choose for It:Shining Star
Reason You Want It:
Because of how the design was beautifuly put and I have not seen a design like this one ever in CS. So I hope that I can have it And I Promise to treat it the same Way I treat my fursona.
History/Background/Other:
Shining Star was an average everday wolf, nice pelt,long legs,runs fast, she also had everything a Wolf could want. Until That day, The horrible day she was turned into a Ghost..
I understand that by adopting this creature I take full responsibility for it.

-Dark-Fire-Wolf- wrote:Pet's ID Tag:Kennel #30- Evanescence
Name You'd Choose for It: Snowlight
Reason You Want It: She just stuck out to me, I love everything about her.To her light blue tinted paws to her violet eyes to the snow white tip of her tail.
Snowlight was born in Alaska, her parents were champion sled dogs.She was the runt of her brothers and sisters but she was an excellent fighter and hunter.Some dogs thought she was a boy, but they were wrong.She was a little cocky but she was tough and wouldn't let anyone push her around.But one day her parents were pulling the sled and the ice cracked beneath them.Her parents fell into the icy water and died.It changed her forever, she strived to become like her mother and father.She wanted to be a champion sled dog in honor of her parents but she was too small for it.But she would try no matter what.

Raini wrote:
Pet's ID Tag: 33
Name You'd Choose for It: Fae
Meaning of Name: Fae is an English name meaning Fairy
Species: Some sort of dog mix.
Reason You Want It: This dog is simply beautiful. When I was scrolling down the kennels, she caught my eye. If I do somehow get her, she is promised a good home with tons of art and stories.
I was born in a cave. The first memory I had was the smell of my mother. As I grew up, my mother came to the cave less and less. One horrid day, my mother left. I wept the whole day. What could have happened to my mother? That following night was a full moon. What was odd was the fact that the moon had a blueish tint to it. However, I didn't pay much attention to it. After a while in the lonely company of my cave, bright flickering lights surrounded me. As I looked closer, I saw that they were fairies! "Why are you here?" I exclaimed in confusion. I wasn't anybody special. Suddenly, I remembered what my mother always told me when I was scared. "Don't worry, when you are afraid, sad, or alone, the fairies will guide you." Suddenly it made sense. My mother knew about the fairies! "Do... Do you know where my mother is?" I tentatively asked a light grey fairy. 'We are not quite sure, but we will help you find Queen Kemari.' I was puzzled. Why would I need a queen? I wanted to find my mother! The fairy noticed the look on my face and said 'Queen Kemari is your mother; she is the queen of the spirit fairies. So, are you willing to go on a quest to find your mother?' The fairy looked at me expectedly. "Of course I am!" I announced. And this was the beginning of my terribly long quest, which the fairies call 'The Quest for the Queen'.

BlissfulFarrago wrote:
Pet's ID Tag: 34
Name You'd Choose for It:
Reason You Want It: When I first saw this donation a few months ago, I was immediately drawn to it. I wasn't sure why, but I really liked it. At first I decided not to go for it, since I already have many canine characters. But then I realized I had been looking for a meerkat character, since I love them, and realized the markings of the donation I liked would actually sort of fit for a meerkat: Tan coloring, dark around eyes, dark ears, lighter front paws...I thought it fit rather nicely, and decided to go for him.

WIP
(Note: This will not be finished in time for the code drop, as there is a character at TaN I'm going to go for. Since I'm the only one going for 34, I'll finish this form next round. c:)

Pet's ID Tag: 40
    Name You'd Choose for It: Catta
    Reason You Want It: He looks simply adorable! I do love his colors the most;
    the red bandanna definitely sticks out from his fur. I just kinda fell in love with him
    at first sight.. kinda like an inner click. He has been here for so long, to! So Maybe
    I can take a wing at adopting him. Im glad to have an open home for him.
I, Cho!, take full responsibility by adopting Catta from the agency.

Name: Catta, or as his full name is Cattalaian Remmand
Age: No older than 3 and 3/4 old, close to his birthday!
Specie: Domesticated cat, though he likes the outdoors
and being free much more.
Theme(s): Silence - By Unknown
Personality: Catta is gentle, he is a delicate cat who isnt into fights.
He tries not to scare things, and nature is far more then a friend to him.
Even though he likes to hunt the few mice in his backyard, he always feels
a bit guilty after he eats his meal. He is bubbly lemur furred cat, who loves
to be himself. Sometimes, his own shadow scares himself! He is very fearful
of loud things, and cars too.

Likes: Fruit! Even though he's a cat, he loves them! He likes to
take his time, and is gentle with many thing, big or little. He loves to
play around with bugs, and he adores day-dreaming, and to simply love.
Dislikes: Loud people, and humans. Even though he has one, he
avoids them as best as he can by going outdoors and hiding for the day.
He doesnt adore elders who get snappy real quick.

Friends: Leo, a more housed cat who has fluffy neck fur, given the name Leo.
Mother: He cant exactly recall her, he was far to young before he could
even remember her color. But due his fur color, her guess she was grey.
Sister: He has always wanted a little sister, one to be around so he
could protect her. But, his family scattered, so he's unsure if he even had one.
Brother: None, he truly dosnt want one.. he far more a softie, let it be
play fighting. He grew up alone, so being gentle was his key.

Favorite foods: He loves fruit; Oranges and Grapes the most. He sometimes eats human food,
but thats only when he can find it. The only other reason would be because he hadn't eaten in days,
or sometimes.. he just feels to need to eat it. He will say yes to most food, he isnt picky.
Favorite Drinks: Water; nothing more. Milk he heard wasnt good for his teeth.. so he
didnt plan to drink much milk soon. He once found a red can that made funny sounds when he
stepped on it, and its juice was inside.. Of course being curious, he decided to take a lick,
He loved it, it was bubbly. So now and then he searches for can just like it.
Favorite activity type: Chasing bugs, and cloud counting. He constantly cloud
counts when he is with his owners, but bug chasing he likes much more.

[center]Image

MixMatch94 wrote:Sorry if its too long,I kind of had to much fun writing this ^^;
[size=85]Pet's ID Tag: 78
Name You'd Choose for It: Samuel (SAM-yoo-el)
Reason You Want It: I just love the colors on this design, they go great together. I adore the colors on it, the warm colors are an great choice and the green eyes are just an lovely touch to it. I love Halloween and well this reminds me of the holiday so much, I do actually have an character that was themed after Halloween and I just love him. The two would go great together, the one I got last year was a black stallion with a flame mane and tail(its Nightmare, whom which I adopted from this Agency X3) I also love Autumn,which is my favorite season because of the colors and the changing from summer to winter. Samuel reminds so much of the season because of his colors. I would also like to include him in my Random Play Skits(which I will be starting up again soon :3), short stories, I would also get art of him and attempt to draw him myself. He would also make an awesome addition to my characters because I always wanted an character with horns and well he would be an first for me. I love horned animals and its kind of sad I don't have one, so he would be an special addition as well. I plane to have Samuel be Cassie's mate, they would look great together. There was an story idea that I have for the two as well and of course I do have great story ideas for Samuel too.
Species/Breed- Demonic Hound, he was born a normal breed of dog which has been long forgotten after so many years after Samuel was "reborn".
Meaning Behind Name- I actually thought of his name from an TV character from an show I watch, which is called Supernatural(The character would be Sam Winchester). I don't know what made me think of Sam when I saw this dog, but when I thought about it the thought made sense. Sam Winchester has demon blood in him but is overall an good guy. I know that Sam doesn't look like a demon(but in the show demons take over human hosts so they don't have an demonic look to them). My impression I got from this character is that even though he looks evil and demonic doesn't make evil(but that isn't what I plan for him at first, he is actually going to be quite evil in the beginning). He looks like he could have an good side, his face looks innocent to me and that he is able to be good. The connection I made with this character and the character from Supernatural is kind of strange but I thought it would also be awesome to have something that reminds me of the series. "Samuel" the name itself is kind of ironic for this character, which kind of adds an feel to an character. Samuel is of Hebrew origin it means "God Heard". It could also mean "Requested of God" "God's Heart" or "God's name". As you can see this name is kind of odd for an demonic character, for the meaning of it is kind of out there for an demon name. I think its an great touch on this character, its not something that this character would probably be named.
Family- It is unknown what Samuel's family is, its unsure where his family is or how many is in it. He was born an "normal" mortal dog but then was reborn as an Demonic Hound, so its kind of hard to make heads or tails of it. If Samuel had an family they would most likely be long past due because it is unknown of what age Samuel is. It is somewhat hinted that he might of have siblings when he was mortal but as stated before that is unknown. There might be some relatives that might be still living but Samuel doesn't ever go out of his way to ever find that out because the relative might not even know about him. Samuel is also somewhat ashamed of what he has become and doesn't want to show his blood kin. He though doesn't really hang around with anyone, even those of his own immortal breed so he also doesn't have much of an bond with anyone.
Powers- As stated before Samuel is immortal, he has no life span. He will never die of old age or anything of the like. Samuel is more durable then a normal dog. He can take multiple hits and still be able to move, he can also fall from amazing heights and not die. Actually I want to point out that he is basically unable to die, he is an supernatural being and it is quite hard to kill. Samuel can make himself invisiable ro mortals and only lets them see him, if he wants to be seen. Some people believe when they see him that he is an ghost because they couldn't see him. Samuel is super powerful, he doesn't look like it but he is very stong. Samuel can see as clear as day in the dark and can sense heat, of which he is drawn to. He has an cooler temperature then a normal dog,so he longs for warmth. Samuel has the ability to read minds and has a stronger sense of smell then an mortal dog. He has the ability to collect the souls of the victims that he kills.
Likes/Dislikes- Samuel doesn't like sunlight all that much, its not that he is terrified but it just sort of irrates him. He loves the feeling of warmth and is always seeking out to get rid of the internal coldness that he is bound to feel. He doesn't like to be called Sammie so it could be used to taunt him, for some reason it makes him really made to be called Sammie but oddly he doesn't mind being called Sam but prefers to be called Samuel. He loves sunsets, the explosions of color in the sky and the way it is an connection to light and darkness. Sometimes he will go out early to just see sunsets but he doesn't care much to see the sun rises.
Fun Things to Know about Him-
*Samuel is more towards cold then warm despite the fact he has warm colors in his fur. I did that because in a book I read earlier this year, Hell isn't actually hot with fire but freezing cold. Its so cold that it burns.
*Samuel was born a mortal dog but then was made into a Demonic Hound. He got bigger when he was reborn but he kept the same body structure and mass.
*Samuel knows latin quite fluelently but odd thing is that he didn't know any latin before being reborn.
* Samuel follows the command of demons but sometimes will do things and act on his own terms. He actually likes to act on his own more then following the commands of demons. Samuel is though bound to obey the commands that he is given. Most of the times its usually to collect the souls of those unfortunate whom made an deal with the devil.
*There is an reason for Samuel's coloring but that is an secret that hardly anyone knows,even Samuel doesn't quite know. He has been called "fire kissed" quite a few times though.
*Samuel actually has several names that are connected to him, but he prefers his given name over anything else.
Song That Reminds me of Him- Animal I've Become by Three Days Grace.

Azora wrote:

Pet's ID Tag: 84

Name You'd Choose for It: Nymeria

Reason You Want It:
For me, this design was love at first sight. She is a wonderful inspiration, and I can already see many ways of using her, and I immediately had a clear idea of her place in my storyline. She will have a place on my character page, be involved in her own short stories, and have a place within a novel-in-process. While I can't afford much art, I will be able to get some of her, and she will join my other characters in my own drawings. She will also be a headmate.

Personality:

Nymeria is extroverted, able to make friends easily, and loves new people and experiences. She lives in the here-and-now, usually not thinking of the consequences of her actions as a result. Talking on a personal level is something she finds hard with strangers, but as soon as they are labeled in her mind a trustworthy friend, she's a pretty open book.

While she loves social life, she doesn't like to be the center of attention for a crowd, and even less, to be talked about, whether good or bad. She prefers to spend time with one or a few others at a time, filling in most of the conversation and popping in when she feels necessary with a -usually terrible- joke.

Even though she loves seeing the new, foreign ideals and ways of life she's more cautious of. She lives strongly by her own, traditional ideas, and will challenge those that contradict her own quickly. Theories in general she dislikes, preffering to find out herself, through experience, whether it is true or not, than be told something is right.
As such, she's not exactly a good advice-giver, but will listen and sympathize.

Such emergency environments are what she's the most comfortable on. An unexpected sound or question will get a much quicker response from her than it would from her brother, and she works best under pressure than if she's given loose reign.

Nymeria is often in the role of peacemaker now that she is filling her role as an elemental master. Even though she was the bold one as a pup that started play-fights with her brother, now she keeps her younger brother and Dion from tearing each other apart often.

You can guilt trip her easily, with her sympathetic attitude and concern.

Planning ahead is definitely not her forte. She is spontaneous, optimistic, and fun-loving, despite a general lack of rationalization. She is over-indulgent at times, and has often gotten herself in trouble by not thinking ahead.

One strong point of hers is that she is acceptant, seeming to actually like almost everyone. They are loyal, warm, and generous until crossed, when she becomes pig-headed and will hold a grudge for a long time with deep dislike.

She likes practicality, but not routine or structure.

-The evening.

- Morning

- New experiences
Dislikes:

-The dark. She doesn't mind the evening, but being unable to see what's going on around her makes her extremely uncomfortable.

-Theories

-Planning

Breed: Mutt

Element: Earth - Autumn

Notable Family: Year-younger brother, Takir, living with her in Dion's estate. Parents, still alive and in good condition.

Relationships with other Blessed Ones: Though she gets annoyed by the critical mood most the two have, she is determined to please Dion and Artemis somehow, doing more than she is asked in her attempts. She does not trust Artemis, though she would be comfortable around Dion if it was not for Aldara's persistant warnings to be careful, so she puts on half-hearted caution for her friends' sake.

Despite Acelin -a second young Master- being the only one Takir trusts in the environment that he considers otherwise hostile, he is the one that exasperates her the most. She's determined to lighten him up, at least some, and hopefully change some of his pessimistic attitude.

Without a doubt.

Nearmagic wrote:

Pet's ID Tag: 90
Name You'd Choose for It: Rosa Lila {meaning pink violet in german}
Nickname: Lila
Reason You Want It:As surprising as it may be, I don't have any dog characters. I have wanted one for a while, and I really connect with Lila. Her colors compliment each other very nicely.
Breed: Siberian Husky
Backstory:
Halloween.
That single day encompasses the worst moments of my life. On that wretched day, I am doomed to the fate of being a prop. Not a prop like in a play, but a Halloween night prop. I am forced to go out on that night, and 'scare' children and adults alike. Not in the confines of a haunted house; which would be a lesser suffering. But instead, everywhere I go. Sent out into the streets; forced to act like a scary creature I was created to be.

There is only one problem with that. I am not scary in any way. How can a pink and cream colored husky be scary? They can't. And I certainly know that first hand. I try, I really do. It pains me that I cannot fufill the sole purpose I was created for.

"Mommy, look at the puppy!"
"Can I pet it?
"Please, can we take it home?"

These are the phrases that cause me to slink about, hiding in the shadows with my tail between my legs. Shame. I think that I have felt it more than any other creature. I am pulled by instinct to this place, every year I subject myself to this fate.

This Halloween will be different.
I will find a way to reverse this fate. I will live the rest of my life without Halloween, or die trying. My mind has been set, and it will not change.

Personality:
Lila is very bright, though generally she doesn't have a chance to show it. Sometimes she can seem detatched from her surroundings, because her 'peers' don't interest her. Inside, Lila resents her situation; though outwardly she tried to make the best of it. She is very relaxed, and doesn't enjoy the lively and impulsive act she has to put on.

Picture:
Yes, I do. <3

.:Lakota wrote:

Pet's ID Tag: Kennel #93
Name You'd Choose for It: Boipelo, meaning "proud" in Tswana.
Reason You Want It: I just love the overall nature of the design, very natural, but by itself very up-beat and exuberant. Very energetic, but pleasing to the eye nonetheless. ^^
History/Background/Other: Realistic but upbeat, Boipelo takes life by the horns. She is a strong willed individual who is intimidated by very few things. Among her fears are fire, cars, horses and oddly enough, balloons. It does make it hard to celebrate her birthdays, but nonetheless she manages to pull through. Some of her favorite things would be watching sports, socializing, and eating pudding pie. Boipelo doesn't like to back down, sometimes it is bad in certain situations. She loves watching sports, but on loves playing them even more. She can get very competitive, but not overly aggressive.

I'm planning to have her be some sort of a Border Collie mixture, with sleek fur yet a very plush tail. I'm sure I'll draw art of her myself, and order some if I get her. Plus, I am always in need of characters for my comic. I think she'd make a very interesting mix to pop in and give interesting input. ^^

If I get her, I'm sure I'll give her a more interesting history and such. I've put my heart into many forms and didn't get the pet, so I figured I'd type up a little bit, as more of a preview. I'll give her a higher importance later on. ^^

I know this is a really lame form, but I'd love if I got her. She's so visually pleasing and I've been looking for a character serene like her.

Lirrie wrote:

[size=85]Pet's ID Tag: 97

Name You'd Choose for It: Ozari

Reason You Want It:

Omg, Is all I can say. She captured and kept my attention, causeing story lines to form in my mind. I had too keep coming back as I was captured. She will have a forever home with me. I will make sure to make or get art of her. She will have her own story which will be a lengthened version of her adoption story. She will have her own page on my canine site and I will find an rp for her. I can honestly say she will recieve all the love I can give. I have a great idea for her life before she died as well and Ill be asking the donater if I can use it. I will be showing her personallities and such before and after death as they will be important to my story. X3

Name: Ozari
Breed: White German Shepard Puppy
Secondary Breed: Zombie Dog
Birth Date: September 3, 1988
Death Date: Febuary 3, 1989
Rising Date: October 30, 1989

Breed History:

wikipedia.com wrote:
In German Shepherd Dogs the recessive gene for white coat hair was cast in the breed gene pool by the late 19th and early 20th century breeding program that developed and expanded the German Shepherd Dog breed in Germany. A white herding dog named Greif was the grandfather of Horand von Grafrath, the dog acknowledged as the foundation of all contemporary German Shepherd Dog bloodlines.

Information provided in early books on the German Shepherd Dog make mention of Greif and other white German herding dogs, with upright ears and a general body description that resembles modern German Shepherd Dogs, shown in Europe as early as 1882. The early 20th century German Shepherd breeding program extensively line bred and inbred "color coat" dogs that carried Greif's recessive gene for "white coats" to refine and expand the population of early German Shepherd Dogs. White coats were made a disqualification in the German Shepherd Dog Club of Germany breed standard in 1933 after the breed club came under the control of the German Nazi party that took over all aspects of German society in February 1933 when Hitler declared a state of emergency. The German breed standard remained unchanged as German breeders repopulated the breed in the years after the conclusion of WWII.

Apearance Before Death:

Ozari had been a pretty puppy, pure white in color with blue eyes. She stood half as tall as she would if she had been full grown, Her tail was fluffy and full, always wagging it often knocked things off the table. Her eyes where always bright and intelligent even at the moment of her death.

Appearance after Death:

After she rises again, Ozari is a gruesome site. Her eyes are now pure white and stare into you. She is covered in blood and the fur of her chin is missing. Her right ear is beginning to rot. Her tail and fur is matted and her body is covered in scratches. Her right eye is no longer there.

Theme Songs Before Death:

When I Look At You- Miley Cirus: This song is a mixture of her love for her human, and her humans love for her. It tells a great deal about her loyalty towards her master and how much they loved each other.

Innocence by Avril Lavigne: This song tells of how innocent Ozari was before she killed. It tells of her happiness and loving heart and everything that was Ozari. With a loving soul she was as innocent as they come and that is what this song shows.

Theme Songs After Death:

Even in Death by Evanescence: This song tells of her owners greif over the death of Ozari. It also tells of how Ozari was willing to come back to life to assuage that greif, long after her body is in the ground. The song is the very essence that their love would live on even after the body is gone.

My Last Breath by Evanescence: This song describes the moment of Ozari's untimely demise and what she was thinking at the time. The saddness she's felling, and how much she'll miss her master and this world. Her grief is shown greatly in this song. This song shows what word cannot express.

Personality Before Death:

Before she died Ozari was a very playful pup with alot of love to give. Her eyes would always shine with intense intelligence and a passion for life. She loved her owner and would always wait for her at the bus stop for when she would get home. She was the soul of the family, and a true member of the family. As it was she did sometime get in trouble for chewing on things or other mischievous puppy behaviors. She was a hyperactive puppy with lots of energy.

Personality After Death/Rising:

She still loves her owner but has calmed a bit because she can no longer feel as much. Protective she would be a perfect guardian if not for her little problem. Ozari becomes vicious at night and if not pinned up may attack other animals. Still the mischievous puppy she was in the daytime her dark secret is hidden from her young owner. She is still as intelligent as she was when she was alive but her eyes no longer shine with it.

Likes Before Death:

Fetch: Ozari used to love to lay fetch with her owner before she died, and even after it was one of her favorite games. It helped her build her muscles and made her stronger. It essentially helped her grow.

Play: Ozari loved to play, humans animals it made no difference to her. The friendly little dog didn't care who her playmate was as long as she could play. The games didn't matter to her either.

Love: Ozari loved to receive love and kindness from her owner and though she has died she still loves it. She also loves giving it and is a very loving member of the family.

Likes After Death:

Day: Unlike others of her kind she revels in the daylight, night bring blood and anger. She perfer the day to night as it brings: happiness, peace and tranquility.

Love: Ozari loved to receive love and kindness from her owner and though she has died she still loves it. She also loves giving it and is a very loving member of the family.

To Protect: No that she has died Ozari loves to protect, its one of her favorite things to do

Art Piece:

Ozari at Night

Main Sources:

Breed History: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Shepherd_Dog

Pics:

Fetch: http://wzus1.search-results.com/r?t=a&d ... FTango.htm

I hope this is enough to show i really do want her, and if i dont get her Ill know I at least tried. X3 Good luck to everyone who is going for a pet. If I do get her I will extend and finish her story.

pixels (C)Atelophobic, Ploofies, Tirrih at deviantart.com
The Agency

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Agency » Sat Oct 09, 2010 2:29 pm

Pan-Chan wrote:
Pet's ID Tag:
Heronditha 'Ditha' Lockhart
Pronounciation of Name:
Heh-ron-dee-thuh 'Dee-thuh' Loh-ck-harr-t
Reason You Want It:
Ditha is so beautiful. I know that so many have said that, but it's true. I felt a connection with her the moment I saw her, and I was in love. The connection seems to be due to her necklace charm, because I was given a pendant almost exactly like that by a now deceased relative, and the pendant means alot to me. When I saw the pendant I literally gasped and just stared for a few moments. In a way, its almost like this is the embodiment of my relative. Ditha will be a big part of the newest story I am writing at the moment, and she will also add to the story that involves stories from each of my characters.

WIP

-3B- wrote:
Color wheel emotion key:

Pet's ID Tag:

Ever
[Heb. "On the Other Side"]

Reason You Want It:
First off, I was slightly hypnotized. Then, I realized just how much I am in need of a character like him. I've had no luck designing a character for the part he will play in the story, but I think he's absolutely perfect for the job. With the slightly wild mood swings that he's developed in my personality for him, his colors will change as rapidly as those of a cuttlefish, creating an illusion of a rainbow- an allusion to the Rainbow Bridge pets are said to cross when they die. Thus, he will fit the role of Gatekeeper to the "Rainbow Bridge"- though it is not called that in my story- absolutely perfectly.

Being The Gatekeeper isn't such a bad job. Honestly. I mean, sure, there's a lot of boredom. Then there's a lot of stress out of nowhere during a battle, but... that's the idea, right?

When I was first created, I was Dalin's first assistant. Which was okay. I mean, I got to follow the Divinity of Destiny around all of the time. Who wouldn't like that? Problem was, the guy never stopped. Birth here, birth there... by the end of the first year, I was waiting for the old rat to off himself to let me off of the hook. My markings were almost constantly a shade of red-orange- irritation- and I began having dreams about announcing that breeding had been banned.

So, naturally, I was fired and sent somewhere else.

B'Arivoi sent me to help a Smili village prosper. I was supposed to discreetly chase prey into traps, keep the water from being fouled, and check that the sick animals weren't going to become meals. The job description didn't sound too bad, so I took it. Lo and behold, the entire task angered me more than the task before. Red-violet- hatred and passion- burned in my fur. I became lazy in my duties, and tainted meat reached the village. As they all died, I felt sadness- deep, dark, overwhelming blue- for the loss, regret- dank olive- for messing up, and a slight twinge of happiness- yellow- for I would be given a new, and hopefully more entertaining job.

If only I knew.

I was tucked away in the Timestream for what felt like several years. I suppose my task there was to recognize my prison, to see that there is no Hell on Earth- no, Time is truly The Destroyer and Devil, and The Stream is, without a doubt, a place for sinners and evils.

And I... I was cast out.

I found myself at a fork in the road; one side led to The Stream, and another... another led to a place I can never go. I will never see it. I keep these Gates, and I ensure those that come in go where they belong- even if that means back to the land of the living.

Even if that means Hell.

Naturally.

Buecherwurm wrote:Image
Pet's ID Tag:111
Name You'd Choose for It: Soturi means "Warrior" in finnish
Reason You Want It:omg i love it
History/Background/Other: He lived alone in an "cold" Vulcan but then this exploded and he lost his home so he search for a new one. And this when Luca my dragonwolf find him and invited him to live with luca and his pack. (sorry for beeing so short but i'm bad in english)
I understand that by adopting this creature I take full responsibility for it.yes

SteffiDaBeagle wrote:

Pet's ID Tag: #129
Name You'd Choose for It: Ziam Ed Seclud (Just Zi for short) (SUPER SECRET NAME. Cookie to who figures it out! 8D)
Reason You Want It: First off, I love Halloween. It's my favourite holiday, and I have no characters that are Halloweenish. Candy corn is my FAVOURITE Halloween candy. I steal it from my friends. And spider webs are always fantastically intricate and neat to look at. To make it even better, the Halloweenish orange-and-black colour scale make him my ultimate Halloween dog. He's perfect. <3

Note: I tend to create new places that don't exist for my story. I hope that's okay~

Birthday: October 13 1997
Likes: Candy, Otitag, chips, Halloween, pop, scary movies, pretty much any food you can get trick-or-treating
Dislikes: Christmas dogs (they're full of themselves for being Christmas-y), bullies, healthy foods, orphanages
Personality: He's very quiet and often just takes ridicule as it comes. He hates causing trouble and being the center of attention, buten his courage flares up, he des overly-brave things and often gets injured somehow, whether it's physically or mentally. He would run as apposed to fight most of the time, though, and hates seeing girls in danger. He's very strict with the whole 'damsel in distress' thing. To girls, if he likes you, he's sweet as sugar, and if he doesn't, he'll just flat-out ignore you. For guys, he'll ignore you no matter what. He thinks all other boys are mean and rude and don't like each other after some past events, and prefurs to pretend they aren't there.
Favourite Colour(s): Orange. And Black. And Green.
Breed of Dog: Nobody is really sure what breed any of the dogs in Holiday Village are. If they had to guess, they'd say he's a german shepherd. But he's commonly referred to as 'a Halloween dog'.
History:

My name is Ziam Ed Seclud. Most people just call me Zi, though. It means something in some language, but I don't know what.

There is a time in most people's life where you just have to straighten up, look the bully in the eye and stand up for yourself. Sometimes when people do this, the bully get's shocked and backs down. Sometimes they laugh, and think it's so funny that they go off to embarrass somebody else, convinced you can do it on your own. Sometimes they don't back down. They just hate you more because you prove that you aren't afraid anymore.

That's the kind of bully I face. And he gave me the best things I could've ever asked for.

I live in a little place called Holiday Village, where everyone is born with a holiday pattern. Sometimes if two different holidays have children, they get messed up, over-lapping patterns and mix-matched colours. We don't tease them. They can't control it. Actually, it's my kind people tease around here.

Halloween always gets gloomy, freaky colours and patterns. Blood spatters. Vampires. Zombies. Witches and Warlocks. Ghosts. You get the picture. I live in an orphanage, since both my parent died. I was little, so I barely remember them. Anyway, my mom was covered in candy, which was one of the happiest things that Halloween has ever produced as a pattern. My dad was covered from head to paw with spider-web patterns. There was even a few spider-shaped spots over his eyes and on his feet and tail. So what did they make? A little think that's all plack with a spider-web pattern on some of me, the web glowing orange. And candy-corn coloured tail and ears. Me. There's nothing wrong with me. I'm an average Halloween dog. Of course, my class mates think I'm made for being humiliated.

Hollison, or Holly for short, is a dog with spiked green fur that's covered in spots. Some gold, some silver, some red. And gold, winding stripes. A Christmas dog. There's his best friend, Ryan Alex Ben Buster Ira Taylor (Yeah, most of us have long names). Or Rabbit for short. Rabbit is pastel-coloured with crazy patterns; and Easter dog.

You'd think that since everyone here is bizarrely coloured, everyone would get along. But nope. Halloween dogs and cats are strickly the teasing point in every school. As unfair as it seems, we deal with it. We learn to ignore it. But it's hard when we're reminded every second that we are and always will be a target.

Hollison loves bugging me. I have orange eyes with no pupils, so he makes fun of me and calls me blind. I'm not blind. But I sometimes act like it. I often bump into things or trip over stuff, but it's because I'm not paying attention, not because I can't see. Plus I'm not very scary in spite of my holiday theme, so he bugs me even more. At recess, I hide in the forest because Holly couldn't track something with smell to save his life. I hate him...

I generally take his crap without complaint. But one particular day, I saw him and Rabbit picking on a new girl. They each had her by a back leg and holding her upside down, and she was whimpering. She was really young, and just a normal black cat with huge bright green eyes. But she was obviously a Halloween cat. I didn't like it for a few reasons. 1. It ticks me off when Holly picks on girls. 2. It ticks me off when Holly picks on cats. 3. It ticks me off when Holly picks on little kids. 4. It REEEEEALLY ticks me of when Holly picks on little girl cats. So I walked up to him and said,

"Hollison, put her down." I said is quietly, but they did drop her. Only to come over to me. He grabbed my neck and shoved me into the wall.

"Whacha say, Eddie?" he hissed at me. Rabbit was behind me sniggering.

"I said put her down." I choked. I spat in his face with a sudden burst of courage and he dropped me, rubbing the saliva from his eyes. He turned to me, growling.

"You'll be living with your parents for that one, you Halloweener!!" he roared. He tossed a punch at me, and I squealed and ducked. His fist slammed against the brick wall and he screamed in pain. I started to run, away from the school, away from Hollison, away from danger, and away from ridicule.

I didn't realise that the tears were flowing down my face until I stopped in an ally about twenty blocks from the school. I sat behind the garbage, sniffling and coughing as the wet tears streaked my fur. Then I heard light foot falls. I hid behind a broken wooden box, when I heard some quiet whispers.

"Hello? Are you here... um.. Eddie, did they cal you?" It was a soft, kind voice. I wiped the wet lines from my fur and then stuck my head out. It was the little black cat that Holly was beating up. So I walked out.

"Hi. I'm Ziam Ed Seclud. Call me Zi." she smiled.

"I'm Otitag. Call me Oti." She seemed nice enough. After a while, I found out that she was actually my grade. She's just tiny. She lived in an orphanage similar to mine, but she's getting transferred to mine because hers was crowded and ours is almost completely empty. Her parents and her four siblings all died in a fire.

Oti and I became great friends. Only 3 other Halloween people came to my school, so it was nice to have a decent friend. Holly bothers us like crazy, poking new jokes about us being the 'cat-dog couple', which we aren't. But we have each other to lean on now for when he throws a joke at us.

The two of us were leaving school for the orphanage, when Oti pulled me into an ally and asked me if I knew where we were. Of course I did. This was where we formally met the day I saved her. She smiled and nodded. Then she did something I wasn't expecting. She reached up on her tip-toes and kissed me. And the weirdest things was, I didn't protest. I enjoyed it.

After that, things changed. Infront of everyone, we were the same. Best friends, Zi and Oti. But at the orphanage, on the way home, our forested recess, we are lovers. It seemed weird at first, loving a cat, but I got over it. Hollison stopped bothering us after realising that neiher of us cared anymore.

When we graduated school at the age of 7, we lived together for a long time. Oti insisted that she didn't care about not having kits, but I knew better. And I knew it was wrong to contain her like this. It was selfish. So I went to talk to her...

I started to tell her that I didn't want to deprive her of a family, when she covered my mouth with her paw and said, "Zi, I don't need kids to be mine to love them. Do you remember where we lived? We can adopt. We're saving kids from the orphanage, and I don't have to leave you." and that was the end of it. So I just smiled, happy that she had found a solution.

So now I'm as happy as I think I'll ever get. I live with the love of my life, and we're planning on adopting soon. I have everything I ever wanted, and it's all thanks to Hollison, the bully who, out of all the kids he could've teased, picked my soul mate.

I hope my story isn't too long. D8 I don't think it is....

Tammanae wrote:
Pet's ID Tag:

Anubis

Male

Reason You Want It:

Halloween is definitely my favorite time of the year, and this dog for some reason screams Halloween to me like no other. The colors are amazing, and I just can't help but love his overall look.

What's this feeling? This feeling of despair? No... I refuse to give up, I will be worthy!

This had been the thought plaguing poor Anubis's mind ever since two days ago, when his master, the skeleton known as Grimm, the 'Carrier of the Scythe', had made it clear how he was seriously considering to just let go of his canine of choice, get a better one, one who was worthy of being the pet of the 'Bringer of Death'. Talk of a vicious three headed dog had filled his his ears, one that was being bred by the denizens of the underworld to be the most menacing creature the canine family had ever seen. Anubis was right to feel threatened, as his master's personality had taken quite the twist ever since he had been chosen as the new Grim Reaper. Walking down the sandy shoreline towards the water, he made sure to keep well away from it, knowing his bandages would not take well to it. As he did, a welcoming howl filled his ears, and he perked up, looking side to side, as a giant orca jumped out of the water, doing a fantastic jump, an eerie glow covering it's skin as fur started to sprout, and the fins turned to sturdy paws similar to Anubis's.

"Akhlut!" Anubis called, his tail wagging in a very dog like fashion, possibly one of the reasons why his master deemed him an unworthy wolf.

"Anubis!" came the booming voice of the orca, who now bore the appearance of a black and white wolf with metallic white horns, the sign of his now extinct devil wolf clan. Noticing that his friend's expression of happiness had changed to one of concern once more, Akhlut blinked with curiosity. "Are you alright?" he asked the blue gray wolf, his own tail dropping slightly. Akhlut wasn't one to feel concern or even friendship, as he relished in killing innocent people by tricking them to follow him into the ocean, and slowly drown his victim, feeding on their pain, but Anubis had always been an exception.

Anubis sighed. Akhlut could always read him scaringly well. Hesitation filed his eyes, but he nodded to himself after a while, his chest puffing up with determination. "Grimm has elected as the new Grim Reaper," he said gravely, sitting down on the dry sand, still keeping a watchful eye on the waves.A look of amusement crossed the demonic wolf's eyes as he followed suit and sat as well, his head cocking slightly to the side.

"Well... that is great news. That makes you the new aid and companion of the Grim Reaper... that is quite the coveted position among us inhuman creatures of underworld origin. Congratulations," he said, pleased with his friend's piece of information as he touched his nose to the other's bandaged snout. Anubis, however, flinched away, making Akhlut give him a look of utter shock, having never been denied by the gentle wolf before.

"That's just it... Grimm is thinking of replacing me..."

"He is what?!"

Anubis gave another sigh, suddenly wishing he hadn't flinched away from the Akhlut's rare show of comfort. He nodded, obviously distressed. "He believes I do not have what it takes to be the rightful companion of the Grim... he is thinking of taking a much more powerful canine... one that they have been experimenting on for years."

"Cerberus..." Akhlut said, his face contorting to a frown.

This is bad... If Anubis really is replaced, he will be cast away from the underworld, like my clan was...

"Akhlut?" came the small voice of the bandaged wolf, making the black and white one look up, apparently abruptly stopped from his trail of thought. Noticing he had his attention, Anubis puffed up again, ready to do something most devils were not so fond or known of doing. His head bent low, his nose almost touching the ground and his body was sprawled in a submissive pose, similar to that of a wolf who had been disobedient to an alpha, or a dog who knew he had chewed one too many shoes. "I need you to help me become a worthy canine. I beg of you! You are one of the most notorious fiends in this area, humans fear coming to the shore, thinking the dog that leaves his trail in the sand will burst from the ocean and rid them of their lives. You are the only one who can teach me!"

Both pride and embarrassment showed in Akhlut's body language. He knew that what Anubis said was true, that humans did fear him almost as much as they feared death in these parts, something that pleased him. The fact that it was his beloved Anubis saying so made him feel humble though, knowing that the wolf he cared for thought so highly of him, and was not afraid to be so blunt about it, and even ask him for help in his time of need. A huge grin crossed the face of the violent wolf, beaming down at the submissive one.

"Get up, you silly wolf. There is no need for that kind of formality around me. Of course I will help you! I will help you make them scream! I will help you terrorize their nights, make them honor you, make them cover their dead in bandages, just to remind them of who you are!"

Getting up, Anubis's face showed nothing more than the biggest of smiles, his red eyes glowing with a certain kindness that would never be able to be eliminated. He nodded, following the much larger wolf, his tail wagging with happiness.

Just you wait Grimm... I will make a name of death for myself, and then you will see how worthy I truly am!

W.I.P- will be left up another week.-17-23-54-15
127- since she was donated so late in the week. nawee your form is still good, its gonna be used for next week as well, unless you wish to correct/fix/tweak it.

notes to users-
Janet10433- one form at a time please,if you do this once more you will be placed on temp ban and will not be able to adopt a character/pet until the week of the 22 of October. page316

iBrevity-i’m a bit confused on what form your using for right now, for 23, 125&126

again- sorry everyone, i had to shorten a lot of the forms down, mainly background/history. still needed up over the limit so i had to do a double post., if you wish i can post where your forms are so others may read them

Congrats to those who have received their character/pets

also new Q&A on first page
Last edited by The Agency on Sat Oct 09, 2010 3:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

pixels (C)Atelophobic, Ploofies, Tirrih at deviantart.com
The Agency

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ebonpyre » Sat Oct 09, 2010 2:31 pm

Thank you very much for Nymeria <3. Congratulations, everyone, as well :3.

"I just know when my partner's in trouble."
ebonpyre @ toyhouse
#40180 @ flight rising
Ebonpyre

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shiko Hayashi » Sat Oct 09, 2010 2:34 pm

*stunned*
I lost....
Oh well. Well done guys...
It's alright. Maybe next time. ;)

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

S H I K O
H A Y A S H I

this world could rot
die, and kill itself off
but a promise is a promise
and promises should always be kept
dont you think?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

O N / o f f
Shiko Hayashi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nearmagic » Sat Oct 09, 2010 2:36 pm

Rah, I got Lila! <3 Thanks, and congrats everyone else. :3

I'ts true what they say, love must be blind
It's why You're still standing by this sinner's side
You're still by my side
When all the things I've done have left you bleeding

Come undone, surrender is stronger
I don't need to be the hero tonight
We all want love, we all want honor
Nobody wants to pay the asking price
{Undone-FFH}

Characters.:.Nearmagic
ImageImage
Nearmagic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ekio » Sat Oct 09, 2010 2:37 pm

Grats to those who got their chars! ^_^

Idea: I know it may take a min longer, but instead of posting the actual form How about doing this.
Winning Adopter Name :
Picture:
Form: insert linky here {pg #}

It would take up a lot page length and stay within the number of words allowed per post.
Just an idea ^_^

Can't wait to see the next round!
.:Char Thread:.
.:Art Shop:.
Blueninja and kaileggo are my sons. They may trade with each other from time to time.

Ekio

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me