Move to new thread! MOD PLEASE LOCK!

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

Re: The Agency

Postby June Bug » Sat Oct 02, 2010 10:51 am

EarthStar wrote:Did we ever have that code drop that was supposed to happen last Friday? I don't want to rush you guys, just wondering as I haven't stopped by for a while. Awsome donations by the way Spotty. :)

sadly, no x3 My laptop had died until just two days ago so I wasn't able to do it. The forms from last week will be included this week though. :3
June Bug
Official Artist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EarthStar » Sat Oct 02, 2010 11:26 am

Kamaliah wrote:
EarthStar wrote:Did we ever have that code drop that was supposed to happen last Friday? I don't want to rush you guys, just wondering as I haven't stopped by for a while. Awsome donations by the way Spotty. :)

sadly, no x3 My laptop had died until just two days ago so I wasn't able to do it. The forms from last week will be included this week though. :3

Ok, so we can go for something this week also? Cool. Thanks for the info, and good luck with your laptop.^^
M e r r y C h r i s t m a s ~ ♥
ImageImageImage
::Christmas Art Shop::
::Fursona::
::Characters::
::Equine Characters::
::What do you <3 ?::
EarthStar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tripp » Sat Oct 02, 2010 11:31 am

EarthStar wrote:
Kamaliah wrote:

Ok, so we can go for something this week also? Cool. Thanks for the info, and good luck with your laptop.^^

i wouldn't cause right now i'm collecting all the forms, but if its for a pet that was just recently put up with in the last 2 days then go ahead, but post it after the code drop so i don't get confused lol
i dont get on as often, bear with me
Tripp

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Syra » Sat Oct 02, 2010 11:39 am

Syra wrote:Creature's Name: None
Image: Image
Code:
Code: Select all
[IMG]http://i55.tinypic.com/16bls8k.png[/IMG]

Preferences: -Must remain a Fluffy
-You may Change Name and Gender xD
-Designs can change but Please PM me letting em see!
-Don't Steal Species or use design or species somewhere without linking me to it and asking permission
-Add as many accessories as you like
-Please give a good back story and home!
-Feel Free to use on Chicken smoothie and get fan art all you like! Make them your own! I am trying to spread my species creation around! ^-^
Link Art Link: Lineart by me

Creature's Name: None
Code:
[IMG]http://i51.tinypic.com/24o7zt5.png[/IMG]

-Must explain how she lost her wings
-Don't Steal Species or use design or species somewhere without linking me to it and asking permission
-Feel Free to use on Chicken smoothie and get fan art all you like! Make them your own! I am trying to spread my species creation around! ^-^

Code:
[IMG]http://i55.tinypic.com/t5iooy.png[/IMG]

Code:
[IMG]http://i53.tinypic.com/s689df.png[/IMG]

I think these four of mine were missed in the donations update :/
Leaving this account.
I just... need a clean start.
Syra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tammanae » Sat Oct 02, 2010 11:47 am

There has been no donation update after you posted those I think. ^^;
Tammanae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Agency » Sat Oct 02, 2010 11:53 am

guys i will update everything once i finished with the code drop, its gonna be a big one so please bare with me

pixels (C)Atelophobic, Ploofies, Tirrih at deviantart.com
The Agency

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Agency » Sat Oct 02, 2010 1:36 pm

Tammanae wrote:
Pet's ID Tag:
Kennel # 32
Name You'd Choose for It:
Bluen
Reason You Want It:
I have a bit of a soft spot for herding dogs, and this girl just screams herder. I don't tend to really like characters that look too unnatural, but she somehow attracted me as a sweet young girl, so I decided to try out and see if I could give her a good home.
History/Background/Other:
Young and happy, Bluen hasn't known unhappiness a single day of her life. Daughter of Siria the collie and Jeano the Old English Sheepdog, she was the product of an unintentional breeding of the two family dogs. Born in a litter of three, the young girl hopes to prove herself worthy of being a herding dog extraordinaire, just like the pretty dog in the movies, whom for some reason they keep calling a female despite it being a handsome male superstar.

"But why do they keep calling him a she?" she always asks, making her brothers roll their eyes in exasperation, due the usual answer of "Because that is just how humans are." their mother always gives, an amused look in her eyes at the curious girl. Her dreams may be a bit out of reach however, as the young girl belongs to a house far away from any farms, kept as a pet above all else. But for now she will have to do with rounding up the kids in the morning, nipping at their socks as she leads them towards the car, as they have to go to school, happy barks and a wagging tail bidding them farewell until the evening, when they return to frantic licks and clumsy paws flailing in the air as they pick her up in greeting, just as happy to see her as she is to see them.

There is one thing this young girl dislikes above all else and that is water. She does not care how cooling it makes her skin feel on a hot day, the uncomfortable sensation of having a soaked coat afterwards makes it as unworthy it as a shoe that is too out of reach to nibble.
I understand that by adopting this creature I take full responsibility for it.

Permission from creator~

-------------------------------------------------------------
crazy cranky critter wrote:
Pet's ID Tag:
#23 (twenty three)

Name You'd Choose for It:
Nolem Retaw

Back to front but still striding forwards

Male - please see mutations and deformaties

Species:
A form of fox hybrid

Reason You Want It:
I would love to adopt Nolem Retaw because he has been sitting in The Agency for a while now. He most certainly did nothing to earn such a punishment. This design is so simple - only two colours, yet so complex. This design is also mouth-watering (truly). I feel that he needs a loving home and I want to provide that for him!

Mutations and deformaties:
Is sterile - The reason for this is most likely he is believed to have been neutered at a young age.
Extra tails - They are data storage devices
Water melon scent - while animals commonly let out scents for a variety of reasons Retaw Nolem, for one reason or another, sucretes a sweet, water melon flavoured substance!

Beliefs:
Nolem Retaw thinks making up "foolish stories" is a waste of time and only believes that life is about moving forwards as fast as you can.

Voice:
Very growly and fierce. Not very deep. Sounds male.

Kin:
Father: Unknown
Mother: Unknown
Siblings: one brother, name and other details unknown.

Nolem Retaw has a some-what Mysterious past. He is from somewhere other then earth and no further data on his kin could be recovered.

Theme Song:
I can walk on water by Bass Hunter

Personality:
Nolem Retaw is a creature of heard ships. Tough and equipped with an un-dieing spirit. He shields all thoughts and emotions from outsiders. He is very perserverant and hard working, yet he also longs for freedom. Living his life only to move forwards in the world, never back. He has a un-dieing will to explore and fight to the top.

The final stand:
And so Ragnor and I came to live umoungst you. I am here right now. We know how your race is fairing. And who knows, we could be watching you.
We are amoungst you, we are with you, we are you.

And that is the story of Nolem Retaw.

And as a final note I would like to give credit to:
Ancient Aliens - This show displays real evidence of aliens visiting earth in the past. I have based the last dimension on earth and tied the story to real events which I have only heard about because of this TV show.

Ben10 - this may sound wierd but dimension #9 is inspired by a setting off the cartoon called Ben10.

And finally my maths teacher - if it weren't for the last few lessons of the school term being free time/easy work I wouldn't have had time to think up this story and still have time to write it.

Proof:
And here is my proof that Gingertail98 approves of my wish to adopt Nolem.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Cillian wrote:Pet's ID Tag:#15
Name You'd Choose for It:Reshia
Reason You Want It:So Violacan have a sibling and I love her colors! She would fit in the family!
Name:Reshia(blessed)
Nickname:Re-re, Reshi, Rea, Re,
species:Sparkle dog
History:
Reshia sat in a chair waiting for her parents to bring the new baby home.She sat bored out of her mind.Reshia closed er eyes and driffted off to sleep.Suddenly the front door swung open."Reshia were here with your new little sister!"He dad said ceerfully and quietly.Her mother came in holding a purple bundle in a blanket.The small pup clutched a stuffed duck and sucked her thumb.Then the little pup reached out her paw when Reshia came over and looked down at her.Reshia smiled a litte and let the pup grab her fingeR."So what's her name mom?" Reshia said staring up into her moms eyes."Viola." He mom said smiling.Hey viola! I am your big sis Reshia!"Reshia said quietly to the pup.Viola had let go of her sisters finer and fell aslep.Reshia smiled and stroked the pups cheek."May I hold her mom?"Reshia said smiling.Her mother miled and handed Viola to her.Reshia took great caution not to drop her new sister.She started to rock the pup back and forth in her arms.Viola yawned and stuck her thumb back in her mouth.She squeazed the duck closer to herself."Why don't you put her in her new crib Re-re?"Her mom said.Reshia nodded er head quietly and walked to the babys new room.She opened the door and walkd to the crib.She set Viola in it carefully not to wake her. Then Reshia turned and went out the door closing it behind her.She walked back to her mom, who was now sitting on the couch with her dad.Reshia climbed up onto the couch with them and laid her head on her mom." Mom me and Viola are oing to have fun together.We will never fight. I will be a good sister and share with her.I will teach her things to!Lke ride a bike!"Reshia said sitting up , smilin a her mom."Re-re I know you will be the best sister and sibling would ever had"e mom said lovingly.

A few years later when Reshia became 13 nd viola now 5..........

"MOM!VIOLA TOOK MY IPOD!'Reshia yelled in rage from her room.Viola came running out of the hallway holding the ipod triumfintly in the air.She giggled and ranbehind te couch.Reshia cam running next, eyes slanted into slits, in anger.She stopped."DAD! WHERE DID SE GO?"Reshia yelled to her dad in the kitchen.Her dad came out of the kitchen."Reshia there is no need to yell!Viola is only 5!I am sure she didn't mean to take it!" Her dad said angerly." yes she did!She ment to take it on purpose!She just walked into my room when I was listinging to it, came up to me, and just took it away causing my headphones to rip out of my ears!" Reshia said now steaming with anger."I am going to kill that little runt if I find her!"Se said angerly looking around the room.Then she noticed a little tail popping out from behind the couch.Reshia walke over to it quietl and grabbed it.Viola popped up from behind the couch and yelped."OW! Why did you pull my tail?" Viola said whimmpering, tears forming in the corners of her eyes.She threw Reshia's Ipod , causing it to hit the floo with a thump.Viola ran away crying and slamed the door to her room.Reshia picked up the ipod and then looked up sadly.She felt bad for what she did.She couldn't stay mad a Viola."Dad is right se is only 5"She thought to herself.She walked down the hall and tapped on Viola's door softly.She could hear sobbing in the room.Then it was quiet."Who is it?" Viola said whimmering."Its me Viola.Can I come in?" Reshia said calmly and softly."NO!Go away!I never want to see you!"Viola screamed.Reshia could hear sobbing aain"Viola come on .I want to say I am sorry.Truly sorry.I shouldn't ave yelled at you or pulled your tail." Reshia said ,still calm.She opened the door and Viola looked up at her.er eyes were read from crying."Do you mean it?" Viola said sniviling."Yes I do."Reshia said picking Viola up and puting her in her lap.She huged Viola and kissed her on the cheak."Do you pinky promise?" Viola said sticking out her pinky."yes I pinky promise." Reshia said rapping her pinky around Viola's."Cross your heart and hope to die?" Viola said looking into her sister's eyes." Come on Viola I pinky promised!" Reshia said , getting tired of Viola's game."If you don't I will never forgive you." viola said glaring at her sister."Fine I cross my heart and hope to die." Reshia said making a cross over her heart.Viola softened and hugged her sister."I am sory for taking your Ipod." Viola said sorifully to Reshia."Its okay."She said hugging her little sister."Now didn't I promise you I was going to teach you aw to ride a bike?" Reshia said smiling at Viola.Viola's eyes widened."You mean it?"reshai shook her head.Viola squealed and hopped off her bed o run to the garage.Reshia smilied and wentt ofollow her little sister.They went outside and Reshia taught Viola how to ride a bike. And from that day forth, they never faugt again.
I understand that by adopting this creature I take full responsibility for it.yes I do.

Permisson:http://i961.photobucket.com/albums/ae99/Cillian1/PERMISSON.jpg

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MixMatch94 wrote:
Pet's ID Tag: 4
Name You'd Choose for It: Charlie(I've always been a sucker for that name so I'll keep it the same <3)
He'll be called "Chuck" as a nickname
Reason You Want It: His design just speaks to me, I fell in love with him when I first laid eyes on him. I love Charlie's design and he looks like he would be a blast to draw,write stories, and include into my skits. Charlie is a wonderful mix, he has a sparkle design but its not over powering that it clashes together. I just love how well his design just fits together. I think he would make an great addition to my characters. I also think Charlie might get creativity to work better for I feel he could give me lots of inspiration.
Breed/Species: Polish Tatra Sheepdog mix
Reason behind name: I've always love the name of Charlie and its seemed so fitting to him I couldn't change it. Charlie is of English origin meaning "free man". I think that is an very fitting name for this pup and for the personality I plan for him to have. Now the reason behind his nickname of Chuck is, well I think that is an cute nickname for him. Most of my characters don't have a nickname so having an character of mine having an nickname is quite special to mean and it gives more an fuller filling to the character. Besides I could seeing people calling him Chuck at times.
Song that makes me think of him and why: Grow Up by Simple Plan. I think this is an fitting piece for Charlie, it matches what I think of his character. It shows that he rather act like a kid and doesn't care for what others think. He would rather stay young and somewhat immature then growing up. This also shows that no one can change who Charlie is and if they try to change who he is that they should give up, for he changes for no one. He likes who he is and isn't afraid to show his true colors. Charlie basicly just follows the beat of his own drum.
Some fun things to know about Charlie: *One time Charlie thought it would be fun to play superman. He climbed up a really high tree, even though to this day no one is sure how he got up there. Once up there he got scared and was stuck up in the tree for a good while before the neighbor saw him. Charlie claims trees are only meant for birds and cats, so then he'll just leave it to them. He doesn't like to say how he got down, but we have our theories.
*Charlie once painted himself green, well it was more like he was rolling around in green paint. It took him a couple of weeks to get the green out and a couple of times Charlie's mother threatened to shave him bald to get the green out. Charlie though didn't want anything to do with it. It was a sight seeing him with green on him,it is his color alright.
*Its a funny sight to see Charlie playing video games. He gets really into the game and sometimes talks or yells at the game. When his character on the games die, when he causes the death mind you, he yells "Why *insert character name*,why *Insert reason for death*. Is it because you hate me? I can change,please come back. What! I'm out of continues I want a refund!" Lets just say sometimes he just gets too into the game and isn't all that good at them. This also applies to when he is watching a movie, he really gets into a movie. He is sometimes like those people that randomly shout out "Don't go in their its a trap" *five minutes later* "Ha see I told you not to go in there"
*Charlie once went to see a football game and his team was loosing,so he got up and left. Instead of going in a quiet manner,he fell down the stairs and landed on someone's lap. He then ate the guy's nachos and left the game. I don't know why he ate the nachos but lets just say the guys got his revenge, we saw later Charlie all covered in some nacho cheese. I don't really want to know why he was covered in cheese,his picture made to be last year's Christmas cards.
*If you talk to Charlie when he is sleeping sometimes he will answer you but majority of the time he just says random things. If you want to take the chance of getting some odd and strange answer then please feel free to talk with him while he is sleeping.I've been told that those talks he has while sleeping are sometimes quite funny.
Likes/Dislikes: Charlie loves music and he enjoys a wide variety of music genres. He enjoys learning about history a lot, he enjoys seeing what has happen in the years before. He doesn't care much for puzzles and riddles, even though he is very smart Charlie doesn't care for them for some reason. To tell you the truth its quite a sight to see him playing with a puzzle, there was a time when he made the pieces fly. Charlie can't stand dull colors, he just loves colors that stand out but really loves the color green the most. Due to the fact he loves color his favorite season would be autumn because the leaves on the trees change color, he loves looking at all the different colors. Charlie doesn't like small cramped spaces, he isn't afraid of them but he prefers large wide open spaces where he has the ability to move around a lot. On the same note he doesn't like to be in the same spot for longs periods of time, don't get me wrong he can stay still for periods of time its just that he doesn't enjoy to. Charlie loves to have tricks played on him, thus no one ever does. I mean who would want to play a trick on someone who likes to be trick, although it is funny sees their faces when they see Charlie's reaction. He loves food, it doesn't matter what it is for Charlie loves any type of food. He isn't a picky eater and has been called a bottomless pit a couple of times, he though doesn't gain weight when he eats. Charlie sometimes gets weird looks when he eats his "normal" amount of food.
Personality: Charlie is the one you would see dancing(well more like running around pretending to dance, he doesn't dance all that great) and singing to a song. He is a good singer and very fast at learning lyrics,he is even good at keeping in beat with a song as well. He loves to listen to the song and find the meaning to it, it gives him a deeper connection to the song. Charlie has been told many times that he would make a very great musician. He is very intelligent and as said before a quick learner. He is loud and hardly ever quiet, so once he is in a room everyone would know it. Charlie is known to follow the beat of his own drum, so he kind of seems to be out-there in a sense. He knows he is different then everyone and he doesn't care, Charlie has very high self-esteem and thinks that no one has the right to change who he is. He is very head strong and somewhat stubborn due to that nature. Charlie is quite immature and acts childish a lot. He can be random at times and is a blast to watch. He is sometimes rude but doesn't mean to be because he has this habit of speaking before he thinks.
Family/History: Charlie's father is an Polish Tatra Sheepdog while his mother is a mutt of which her breeds are unknown. He is about the same size that his mother is, but he gets his coat from his father. Charlie was born with one straight ear but due to an birth defect his other ear never perked up. His father likes to tease that Charlie couldn't choose which type of ear he wanted so then he picked both(Charlie's mother has straight ears while his father has floppy ears). He had his father curly tail but was in an accident that ended up giving Charlie an bobbed. Charlie is said to look more like his mom then his dad but there are qualities from his dad that are shown in him although may not be as strong as his mother. The odd colors that Charlie has isn't that of an normal dog, he acquired it. It wasn't that he wanted it, Charlie was just in the wrong place and time.

WIP

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kierron. wrote:
Pet's ID Tag: #30
Name You'd Choose for It: Raidan
Reason You Want It: So. I've always wanted a lion character. First i thought i might go for a white lion, as they're just more interesting and beautiful on my opinion. When i saw this little guy here, i just couldn't scroll past him without trying out. I don't know why - His design isn't complicated at all, he's just an ordinary lion, but something was so appealing for me... :D
Note: Raidan is a half-mechanical creature. His brain and some parts of his body are fully mechanical. That allows him to save stories and memories in his head. The whole following story is written from Raidan's point of view.

Raidan's appearance changes: On his back, his skin is ripped off right above his spine so you can see that it's fully mechanical. Also, his tail is made of steel and it has no skin on it, so it is completely mechanical. Also, he has two silver bracelets on his left front leg.

Memory Disc #113996
13th July 2003, 11:23 AM
1st day of existence.

WIP-WIP-WIP

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Vellamore wrote:
Hahahaha, kay(: Thanks Kam !

Pet's ID Tag: 46
Name You'd Choose for It: Stofan
Reason You Want It: He looks just like a sculpture made of clay... he reminds me of my ceramics teacher, of whom I've named him after<3

The sun is blinding.
The sounds of the birds pierce my ears.
I have sand in my mouth, drying out my tongue.
It smells... hot, like the sun is melting the world.
But I feel perfect.

I stand, stretching my carefully molded legs, testing my weight on them.
I have been hollowed out-- I am light, easy to carry. My tail brushes against my flanks smoothly, with the pure sound of glass against glass. It feels as if I am the only thing that can withstand the heat; I remain unchanged, I am heat-resistant, until about one thousand degrees.

So I should be safe in this desert.

Eager to test my flexibility, I leap into motion, stretching my legs out as far as they will reach, moving into a dead sprint through the maze of cactuses, headed toward the windswept sea of sand, the dunes on the horizon. I feel the clay within my body expanding as I move, I can hear my flesh crackle, though I do not shatter. The clay beneath my layers of glaze, it bends as I do, held together by who knows what supernatural force. I do not know what I am. All I know, is that I was crafted by expert hands, and given life, and I will take advantage of every opportunity to live that is presented to me.

I am alive.

But what does that mean?

I pause in my sprint, my bright blue eyes resting on a crystalline oasis. Do I drink? One of my paws is submerged in the cool water, but when I remove it, the liquid beads off my glazed exteriour as if I am waterproof. Do I have a stomach? A small desert rat scurries by, finding a place to hide from the hawks that soar overhead. Do I eat? What would I eat? Do I breathe?

Do I even feel?

So many questions, so much confusion. Yes, I am living, I am thinking, I am functioning. But I don't know anything about myself. I don't know if I have emotions, if I have nerves, or if I even have organs at all. But I must have organs, how else would I be thinking without a brain? Could it be more magic?

I need to find someone with the answers. I need to know what I am. I need to know why.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
starscreams_queen wrote:Pet's ID Tag: Kennel 26

Name You'd Choose for It: Romney, Origin: Welsh. Meaning: from the broad river.

Reason You Want It: I think he'd make a good friend for my character Iria. He's also got a cute color scheme and he's well, a kiwi, and they're just utterly adorable. Also, I've kinda got this idea of a voice for him. He's kind of got this milk chocolate voice, which I hear every time I scroll past him. It's like he calling out to me saying, "Hey! I'm Romney! How's it goin'?" Not really a rich, dark chocolate voice, but a nice mezzo-tenor.

History/Background/Other: Romney took a step outside his home and walked around his habitat, eating some seeds that were on the ground. Looking up to the moon, he wondered why it wasn't out tonight, because it was supposed to be a full moon. Suddenly, a large winged horse flew down and landed several yards from him. Quickly running back to the safety of his front door, he looked towards the pegasus. He had never seen one close up before, and in such bright colors, such like himself. He waddled away from his door to get a closer look.

"Who are you?" he looked up to the peagasus. His eyes widened in wonder. She looked down and neighed brightly.

"I'm Iria. I give rainbows to different waterfalls, lakes, rivers and other water sources. Who are you?" Iria happily stamped the ground with her front hooves. She looked at the mostly black creature before her.

"I'm Romney. Nice to meet you. That's very interesting. I've never heard of something like that. How does it work?" Romney waddled a little more towards Iria. He looked at her multi-colored wings, wondering if her rainbows came from her wings.

"It's a kind of magic my kind has. It's hard to explain to someone who's never seen rainbows given," she explained. She was still learning the process herself, so it was hard to explain it to someone who had no idea that such things needed to be done.

"Oh, okay. So, you give the rainbows to the small creek that runs into the ocean?' Romney asked, generally curious.

"Yes, that is where I am going right now," Iria turned in the direction of the creek Romney had mentioned. "I would invite you along, but there are other places I need to visit here." Her eyes smiled. "Maybe I'll see you again someday."

Romney nodded, "Yeah! I hope you do!" Romney waddled away so she could take off. She seemed very nice.

"Well, see ya!" she flew off towards the creek. Romney watched her go, waiting for when he would see her again.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
iBrevity wrote:

Pet's ID Tag: #10.
Name You'd Choose for It: Dakota.

Reason You Want It: I really, really love this design, strangely enough. Dakota would definitely be added to my Main Character page, as I am in desperate need of another male there, and be spoiled with art, attention, and writing. <3 I love that purple bracelet and the purple circle around his eye too; that shade of purple is very close to my own favorite color, and besides that, he's brown; my favorite natural color. My last name also starts with S, like the letter of his haunch. 8D Truth be told, I've been trying not to apply for any more donations lately [besides a few specific dedications], because I think I have too many side characters that get very little to no attention. But I can't help it; I want to try for Dakota, and even if I don't win him, I'll know that at least I tried to get him. c:

"The world was built for puppies like you."
His mother's voice drifted through the winter scenary with the boneless grace of fog. It was so quiet out there; the snow blanketed all the sounds, diminished the power of a few words into a less-then-mighty whisper. Gently, she leaned forward and touched her dark nose to the purple circle that chased its tail around her son's eye, but she was careful not to wake him. He slept with the air of a puppy; a few twitches of his back paws, flicks of his ears in random directions as though he was stalking phantom prey. The older female slowly climbed to her feet, and her back brushed the retired train they slept beneath.
Carefully, she leaned forward and grapped her son's scruff in her jaws, picking him up. She momentarily left the remainder of the litter, two precious, but mundane females, and carried him quite a distance, twining through the small city's streets and ignoring the early birds she passed. There were not enough humans out at his painful time to hamper her progress and eventually, she reached the main train station, the heart of the town. Gently, she lay her single son on the steps leading to the station and licked his muzzle. He awoke with a blur of vivid eyes. "Mommy?" He inquired innocently, stretching his forelegs out and curiously peering up at her. "Where are we?"
With a smile curving her muzzle into something serene and tranquil, she licked her son's ears and shook her head. "A special place, Dakota. But I can't stay." Quietly, she entranced him back into sleep; her soft voice was a lullaby to the young pup. He closed his eyes and in moments, drowsed again.
Straightening, his mother turned and began to walk away. The engineer who watched the trains was just shuffling into his office, clutching a cup of coffee in one hand and his sanity in the other, mumbling to himself about how early he had to get up, and the ghostly dam disappeared.
"Good luck, Dakota."

-----

The men and women who arrived at the train station the morning were bewildered to see the small mahogany puppy sniffing around. He consistently whined, his ears flattened to the curve of his head, his nose working a thousand times harder then it should, yet he could not find the scent plume his mother should have left behind.
Tucking his tail underneath the carriage of his hips, Dakota whined and curled up beneath the shadow of a rose bush, featured in the garden that lured further visitors to the station. Many of the people passed him by, too busy on their route to work to really stop and help him. The sound of the busy bodies slowly lured him into sleep and eventually, he dozed. He was only woken when the trains returned, a loud whistle signalling their arrival, and it jolted him straight out of the frothy dreams he had been entertaining featuring the gentle gaze of his lost mother.
The soft texture of his paw pads made tiny imprints in the snow as he silently ventured over to the office of the manager, scratching at his door. The bulky man opened it and frowned down at the mutt, who slipped inside as though a ghost and cowered beneath his desk. The man, grumbling, began searching one of the cabinets for the remainder of his lunch, hoping he had some meat to coax the thing out of his room.
"You getting ready to head home, Fred?" Someone drawled, and Dakota leaned forward enough to peer at the tall, intimidating man who stood in the doorway. The winter world behind him created a strong imprint against his black clothes and seared his image into Dakota's mind.
The fat man straightened with a snort. "Not yet. I have this rascal of a puppy stuck in here, and I can't just leave with the thing here." He shrugged. "I was looking for some meat to encourage him to get out."

-----

[wip]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
FreyaAquarius wrote:
Pet's ID Tag: #18
Name You'd Choose for It: Serila Jeans [seh-rye-la]
Nickname: Seri [Seh-ree] or Jeans
Show Name: Darkest Sunrise

Kingdom: Animalia
Phylum: Chordata
Class: Mammalia
Order: Carnivora
Family: Canidae
Genus: Canis
Species: Canis lupus
Subspecies: Canis lupus familiaris
Breed: Tibetan Terrier
Breed history: The Tibetan Terrier - often called the Holy Dog of Tibet - has evolved over hundreds of years of harsh conditions, tempered by the warmth and care of monks high in the Himalayas. The "little people", as they were called, were highly valued as companions to the monks and families who owned them. They were treated like children in the family. Like the children, they eagerly assisted in taking care of the monastery's or family's property, their flocks and herds. Sure footed and reliable, they were sometimes sent to accompany a particularly esteemed traveler on a treacherous mountain journey home. No Tibetan in old Tibet who was fortunate enough to own a Tibetan Terrier would ever sell their dog. The dogs were considered good luck, and no one in their right mind would "sell" part of their luck. Mistreating or mismating a Tibetan Terrier could bring bad luck to the family and even the village. While they were not sold, they were given as gifts. The first Tibetan Terrier to come to Europe came with an English doctor who was given a dog in return for saving someone's life.

The Tibetan Terrier who has emerged from this special environment is a healthy, bouncy, well-proportioned breed with a gentle, fun temperament. He is highly intelligent, sensitive, and devoted. He is not a hunter, he may or may not be a herder. He is, above all, a companion. As a member of the family, he has few equals - constantly cheerful, wonderful with children, warm and affectionate. He is genuinely interested in your daily goings-on, will involve himself in your life and will soon take a position as a cherished member of your family. If you would like a companion who can think for himself or herself, "laugh" at you when you are wrong and make you laugh when you are sad - one that is beautiful to look at and has a very special history - come and meet a Tibetan Terrier. But be warned. You may never be free of their spell.
Breed temperament: The temperament has been one of the most attractive aspects of the breed since it was first established. They are amiable and affectionate family dogs, sensitive to their owners and gentle with older children. As is fitting a dog formerly used as a watch dog, they tend to be reserved around strangers, but should never be aggressive nor shy with them.

Suitable for apartment living, the Tibetan is still an energetic and surprisingly strong dog, and needs regular exercise. Their energy level and intelligence is well suited for dog sports such as agility. They are steadfast, determined, and clever, which can lead to them being stubborn. Some dogs of this breed can often be jealous, which can make it hard to live with another pet.

Though not yappy, the Tibetan Terrier has an assertive bark, likened to a rising siren.

Energy Level: moderate to high General Nature: happy, active, lively, intelligent, agile
With Children: good if properly introduced, supervised with well behaved children
With other pets: generally good
With dogs: generally good
Socialization requirements: required to help address inclination to shyness to strangers
Ideal home characteristics: one devoted to regular grooming and care of the coat in addition to other needs
Temperament Notes: charming and loyal, sensitive and intelligent
Training requirement: dependent entirely on goals
Intelligent and sensitive nature. Training kept interesting and positive will move quickly. This is not a dog that will benefit from force of any form.
Coat Colour: Blue Merle
Eye Colour: Bi-colour, one blue, one amber-brown.

Sire: Meadow Hunter
Pet name: Hunter
Dam: Iris of the Rainbow
Pet name: Iris

Chewing; Serila is a typical puppy, anything not nailed down WILL BE CHEWED! Slippers, toys, chairs, window frames, tins... hide your stuff when this bouncy pup's around!
Playing; Throw the stick already! Or the ball! OR ANYTHING REMOTELY TOYLIKE! Actually, scratch that, why does it need to be toylike?
Eating; Need I explain this? What dog doesn't like food? Certainly not Serila, who eats absolutely anything- whether she's supposed to or not. Everything, that is, except dog food.
Other puppies; Now she can terrorize- I mean, play with, creatures her own size! Isn't that great!
Walks; So many places to sniff and pee on- so little time- unless you drag your owner off to see them all, that is!
Swimming; If you're the kind of person who prefers to not have to change your clothes after a stroll by the river, I admit it, I'm sorry. Seri loves to leap into the nearby river-or any body of water, and her crazy doggy paddle has soaked many an innocent bystander.
Running; AAAH! RUN AWAY! It's the Canine Cannonball! By far the fastest pup on the block, Seri is respected for her running abilities by everyone- and yes, that includes the local greyhounds.
Her collar; Her small spiky collar is her only reminder of her mother and the home she had before she was abandoned.

Dislikes:
Mean people; They're mean, they hurt her. Enough said.
Tricks; She thinks of it as humiliating and unnatural, and refuses to perform.
Dog shelters; Having spent most of her life in one, it's only natural.
Dark Alleyways; Where she was originally dumped. She's had a phobia of them ever since.
Generic dog food; It's disgusting, weird and jelly-y. Sick and wrong!

Personality: Bouncy and always hyper, Serila is like a living ball of energy... And fluff. Yeah- mainly fluff...
She loves to meet new people and animals, and is constantly cheerful. She's very, very fast and good at doggy paddle- unless you're standing to near to her when she jumps in, then you won't see how good she is. Her most prized is a black spiked collar that belonged to her mother; it's always slightly too big but she will grow into it. She may seem like a carefree puppy just going about her life, but her mother's death has affected her throughout her life, and she will not likely get over it. Still, she's settling down with her owner, a young winged girl named Aquarius, who takes her everywhere, even out flying; though Jeans has to stay in a rucksack with her head poking out for that part!
She is very loving and loyal to Aquarius, and despises pounds and pound workers. As Aquarius often has to run from people, she has no 'true' home, but counts her pace at her mistress's side as the only one she'll ever need.

Aquarius's profile[note, though their are some similarities, Aquarius is NOT me, so this isn't my age or true name or anything, though we have the same features- eye colour, etc. And obviously I don't have wings- or do I? :twisted: The book bit is true though.]
Full Name: Freya Aquarius
Known as: Aquarius
Physique: Tall-ish for her age, slim, athletic
Eye colour: Amber-y brown, turns deep, deep brown when she's anxious or annoyed and Amber when winter comes and she's happy.
Eye shape: almond shaped, but not oriental style- just kind of slanted.
Hair colour: Ash brown [also known as mousy brown] with pink purple highlights
Hair type: Straight, very slight wave, very, very, very long, past her waist, with a straight fringe that has a tendency to curl.
Skin tone: Incredibly pale
Other features: She has wings, they have a 14 foot wingspan.
Wing colour: alternating feathers in dark purple and silver.
Personality: Quiet, reserved, hard-working and studious. She loves reading and animals and is such a fast reader she can read a 800 page book in 2 hours. On the other hand, when threatened she becomes fierce and is a formidable fighter; skilled at Judo. She hates injustice and is incredibly fast.

Reason You Want It: I'm really trying to not adopt characters at the moment, but as I'm looking at getting a new puppy in real-life, I thought it would be sweet to adopt a puppy character as well. I came into this forum just as Spotty dropped this little girl off, and fell in love. She looks incredibly similar to my two Tibetans, 'Joyberna Rhythm and Blues' [Blue] and 'Joyberna Caribeano' [Kip], with one eye Blue's ice blue, and the other Kip's amber-brown, even wearing Kip's collar, and has a very sweet heart shaped marking, which as my name refers to the goddess of love, I find very fitting. Don't worry, she wouldn't be a fursona, just a well loved friend. The simplicity of her markings and realistic coat colour make her even cuter for someone who has far too many sparkle characters. Not only would she be a natural designed dog, she-unlike most characters of mine, and others, cannot talk. She is a normal puppy, and always will be. Apart from the fact that her owner has wings, that is.

2 months earlier
Deep in a pitch-dark alleyway in the middle of a city, a whimpered cry split the air.

The man in the front seat of the dog shelter truck sat up, waking his friend in the driver's seat.
"It sounds like we've got another one." The man sighed, "Poor thing, this isn't a good day for being lost in a city."
The driver nodded, starting the engine and following the sound.

The young puppy howled in misery as she tried to get her mum to awaken.
She didn't understand what they were doing in this scary-smelling place; why had the nice lady left them?
The last thing she remembered from her old home was being put in a cage and placed in the back of a one of the roaring-creatures that humans rode in, with Hunter howling desperately as he tried to follow the roar-thing.
Her mother, Iris, had been with her, and it was only Iris's calming licks that finally made her sleep.
The next thing she knew, she was thrown out of the roar-thing, and her mother was lying still-very still- beside her.
The 6 week old puppy was still trying to wake her.
Finally, the pup extended one paw and patted Iris's limp form.
The dog didn't move.
At last, the puppy knew why.

The man got out of the van carrying a dog carrier and slowly crept down the alley he had sourced the sound to.
Shining his torch into the shadows, he saw a small, shivering Tibetan puppy, crouched next to a dead female.
"hello little one..." He crooned reassuringly, "I'm just going to pick you up, and then I'll come back for your mum."
Gently, in one motion, he scooped the puppy up and put her in the pet carrier, then motioned his colleague to come and fetch the female's body.
During the ride to the shelter, the puppy kept trying to get to it's dead mother, scratching at the bars and whining, then, when they got to the shelter itself, and one person took the body down one corridor, with another person trying to take the pup down the other, the puppy manged to undo the bolt from the inside and rush after the other man. Thinking quickly, the man took the spiked collar off of the female and chucked it toward the puppy, who squeaked happily and pounced on it, giving the man time to slip through a door, and the other to pick the puppy, and the collar, up, and take it to a pen, where someone slipped the slightly too big collar over the pup's head, and smiled at it, before leaving.

Present day

"Can't you give her a bit more time?" Johnson, the man who had originally found the puppy they called Serila Jeans pleaded, walking fast to catch up with his superior as they headed for the pens with the vet.
"She's a pedigree Tibetan puppy- someone must want her!"
"You said that last month." The man snarled. "We could have saved 8 more dogs over the last two months if we'd got rid of that psychopathic pup when we should have."
"I'm sure she didn't mean to bite you, sir!"
"Quiet!" His superior snapped. "We're getting rid of that pup today-"
The man cut off as he saw the tall brown haired girl standing in the open-air section where Serila Jeans was housed.
"I'd like to adopt this puppy, please." She said, striding up to the man.
The man put on his best smarmy little-children voice. "I'm afraid that pup is being-disposed of now, you see, she's a bit of a bad dog, not right for a little girl like you."
Johnson bit his lip. Just because she bit you! He thought, outraged.
Meanwhile,, the man had turned to the vet for confirmation of some fact he'd just said to the girl, so he, Johnson was the only one that saw what happened.
Saw the girl open the cage, pick up the dog- then unfold huge, beautiful wings and take off, high into the sky.
And smiled as she left.

I understand that by adopting this creature I take full responsibility for it. Even though this isn't a fill-y in part; YES! Of course!

Tibetan terrier knowledge from my own experience and Wikipedia.
I know the story's short, but the focus was more on the alive-ness [that's not a word...], so *shrugs* Come what may, I've tried my hardest for her. :D

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tennishiggledy1234 wrote:Image
Pet's ID Tag: #17
Name You'd Choose for It: Patch
Reason You Want It: This pupp has an amazing design and I would draw lots of art for it and enter some RPs as well <3 If I do get it I'm searching for a best friend for my Husky Chocolate ^^
History/Background/Other: This poor little puppy was found tied to a lamp post after being abandoned by his previous owners. He is very scared of humans because of his previous encounter with them. He was saved after 3 days and found lying there starving and on the verge of dying. He was taken to the nearest animal shelter where he was fed and bathed for a few days before he looked very well looked after but inside Patch was still deathly afraid of humans and refused to go out on walks with them and he hid everytime a human came into his room to fill up his food bowl.
Story:
Picture:

WIP xD

---------------------------------------------------------------
notes to users:
Sweet-Silver wrote:Pet's ID Tag: #9
Name You'd Choose for It: Zafira
Reason You Want It: To be my Character and Sona's freind :)
History/Background/Other: WIP

you may want to buff this up a bit, i'll leave this form open until next code drop

~Warriorhorse~ wrote:Pet's ID Tag:40
Name You'd Choose for It:Catta
Reason You Want It:Because he's a beautiful character and I'd love to own him.
History/Background/Other:Catta was raised by Lemurs, who thought he was one of them. (WIP)
you may want to buff this up a bit, i'll leave this form open until next code drop

Kohaku - sorry but 48 was taken down until further notice

gothiskitty - i went through and noticed you had posted more then one form, you can not try for a pet/character until next week, i am sorry.

purrsain- i noticed you had two forms, one for #114, and for 70, please pick one and post it for next round.

Nature_Lover- your are not allowed to post a form until the next code drop

Rosie-Roo- do you have permission from the designer/donor ?

Calypso Sky- did you get acceptance from halloweendude? also you had posted for #72, please pick one and post it next round

Congrats to those whom had received their pet/character

pixels (C)Atelophobic, Ploofies, Tirrih at deviantart.com
The Agency

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Agency -CODE DROP-

Postby iBrevity » Sat Oct 02, 2010 1:41 pm

I won Dakota? 8D
*overjoyed*
Thank you so much. <33 I'll take good care of him.

[art by Baylin]

brev [she/her]

kalon moderator
approvals are -- closed
iBrevity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tammanae » Sat Oct 02, 2010 1:44 pm

I am so glad I get to give this lovely girl a home. She's such a sweetie. <3 Thank you so much. ^^
Tammanae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wibeke » Sat Oct 02, 2010 1:46 pm

Last edited by wibeke on Thu Oct 07, 2010 11:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

jen they/them ace dumpster fire
aka wibekapedia

always open for commissions on DA

talk to me about pigeons!

● ● ●

art shop - deviantart
my kalons
wibeke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery