Move to new thread! MOD PLEASE LOCK!

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

Re: The Agency

Postby The Agency » Sun Sep 19, 2010 5:54 am

Phew, just a heads up, there are about 30 forms in all, and a couple kennels have about 6 each. Depending on how judging goes, I may do it in two parts.
I've also collected all the revamps and donations so They'll be put up as soon as I finish judging. :3

pixels (C)Atelophobic, Ploofies, Tirrih at deviantart.com
The Agency

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tanner » Sun Sep 19, 2010 6:16 am

yay, codedrops! i'm so glad the agency's back up and running like it used to. you guys are doing amazing for only having 3 staff members now.
Imageby
I'm not active on CS anymore, but if it's important, PM me, although I can't promise I'll respond.
Outside of CS, I post my photography on Flickr and Pack.
tanner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gingertail98 » Sun Sep 19, 2010 6:23 am

Are adoptions still open? (Yes Ginger is still alive.)
Throw those hooves right over my shoulders
Cause I seen the way you look at me, doefriend, when you smoulder
Come here, queer deer, and shake that thing around
Cause you get me so high that I gotta go down

gingertail98

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kitsyn » Sun Sep 19, 2010 6:25 am

Kamaliah wrote:yes, repost it real quick or I won't be able to put it in the code drop. :3

xD You're just in time.
Kam is awake and ready to do the code drop now so I'm going to close applications here. :3

Good luck everyone~

Hope that helps :)
Kitsyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lirrie » Sun Sep 19, 2010 6:27 am

Please disreguard mine i didnt have the time to finish it.
ImageMy Da /Crystalines Sangie's SantuaryImage

I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 5 people.
I have received 9 gifts.

Lirrie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gingertail98 » Sun Sep 19, 2010 6:28 am

Bludsphira17 wrote:
Kamaliah wrote:yes, repost it real quick or I won't be able to put it in the code drop. :3

xD You're just in time.
Kam is awake and ready to do the code drop now so I'm going to close applications here. :3

Good luck everyone~

Hope that helps :)

Thanks! I am only half awake! Well I am back *Stretches* I have missed the agency. I see my donations are still up there and unloved. Well I guess I haven't got any PMs about them wanting to aopt so I should have figured!
Throw those hooves right over my shoulders
Cause I seen the way you look at me, doefriend, when you smoulder
Come here, queer deer, and shake that thing around
Cause you get me so high that I gotta go down

gingertail98

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Agency » Sun Sep 19, 2010 8:39 am

wewt, code drop~

Sir Seven wrote:
Kamaliah wrote:He won't be yours until he's given to you on the code drop. You'll have to edit that into your form and repost it for this week's to get him.

Oh, you posted my form in the last code drop, I thought I just had to clear up the thing about his name? No bother, here it is again.

Sir Seven wrote:
Pet's ID Tag: #4
Name You'd Choose for It: Rave
Reason You Want It: Well on top of loving his design, I don't have any wolf characters and I think it would be cool to help one out with a new home. ^^ If I do get him I'll be designing him a mate so I can work on doing wolves together in images (I'm not so bad when they're alone but I need some double practice. ^^) He'll probably be getting a lot of artwork done by me very soon. xD
History/Background/Other: I'd like to write out his personality if it's okay? I don't normally write backgrounds for my characters unless I'm putting them in a RP or story, cause when entering RPs you normally always change them around. ;3
Personality: Rave is adventurous by nature, he seeks to explore and uncover new things, places and species. The explorer in him demands he know more about the world around him, if only so he will die knowing that much more then your average wolf.
Though he can sometimes be rather brash, Rave prefers to keep an open mind to all suggestions and criticisms about his decision making. He does not shrug things off simply because he does not agree but instead analyzes all possible outcomes before revealing his final decision. He's very a very analytical wolf and often doesn't even do things until he's thought them through deeply and with an intelligent outlook. All variables to be considered.
When it comes to pack life Rave is normally recruited as beta wolf but he has no quarrels about being a regular pack member who partakes in all duties set out for them by the alphas. Though he cannot help but pass out advice, whether he has the alpha's ear or not, he will speak his mind and sometimes it does not always end well for him.
Starting a family is very low on Rave's priorities list, he doesn't think he's ready for that kind of responsibility yet and so he avoids the subject. It's probably one of the very few things that could make him flustered and irrational, all you have to do is speak about puppies.
I understand that by adopting this creature I take full responsibility for it.

Print Screen of my permission to have #4 from the original owner. :3
http://i996.photobucket.com/albums/af85 ... orrave.jpg

Code: Select all
[img]http://www.chickensmoothie.com/oekaki/image/image.php?id=83732&size=large&format=auto&rev=2[/img]

[img]http://i43.tinypic.com/2evti4n.png[/img]

Cillian wrote:Pet's ID Tag:#5
Name You'd Choose for It:Viola(means violet in latin)
Reason You Want It:I think she would perfecly fit in in my family! Pulse I think she is dorable and all sort's of idea's or stories about her popped into my head!
History/Background/Other:
Name:Viola Krane
Parents:Father(Enzo Krane)Mother(Ife Krane)
Personality:She is a sweet little thing hat loves to pla and elp people.She can act like she is all tough even though she isn't and she helps oters befoe helping herself.She is honest and truthful but will only tell a lie when she needs to.She always does what er paents ell her o do and she loves hem very much.
Likes:Parents, adventue,the great outdoors, her family, lollipops, the color orange, soft things, flowers, her friends, light(expecialy when her and her parents drive through brite lighted city's),abazaba's,tea,horror movies, heights
Dislikes:black, chocolate, soda, whip cream(funny texture), goose's
Items/Possetions:A ducky plushy, a blanket with purple dragons on it , and a purple draon plushy
birthday story:
"Mama look at all of the light's!"Viola said happily in her car seat.She held onto her duck plushy.They where just coming back home after celebrating Viola's 5th bithday at the lake.Viola stuck her thumb in her mouth and smiled.her mother turned around in the passenger's seat and smiled down at the little Via."Yes, I see the light's hunny bunn. There everywhere aren't they?" She said with a soft smilled.Then she reached and tickled Viola's toes.The little pup giggled with glee and dropped her duck."Oh no!" she said her smile turning into a frown.She reached down to grab the duck but it was out of reach.Her mother reaced her arm down behind the driver seat and picked up the duck. She handed it back to viola and then patted her le."It's all right hunny no need to frown expecialy on your birthday." She then turned back around to look at the map.Enzo sat next to her driving silently with a smile on his face."My little girl, tuning five."He thought.He looked in his mirror to look at viola behind him.The little girl was staring out the window with a grin,pointing at ever light she saw and said"ohhh!" or "looky!".Enzo looked back at the road and continued down it. No other car's were on the road.Dust flew out on the side as they traveled down it.Down below was the valley.In it ,it seamed like every single light was on.It looked like a shimmering sea.They drove on and on that dirt oad up to where they were going.Soon he turned on another dirt road.This one was narrower.Up at the end was a little wooden cabin.He stopped and smiled at his wife. Se looked up at him from the map and smiled back.Enzo leaned over and kissed her.Then they both got out.Ife went and opened Viola's door.The little pup had fallen alseep.....to a very good birthday.
Nicknames:Chickady, Vi, Via, Short Stuff, Little toughy
I understand that by adopting this creature I take full responsibility for it.yes I do.I think she is going to a wonderful home.

Screen Shot permission from White_Wolf_Bane:http://i961.photobucket.com/albums/ae99/Cillian1/untitled.jpg

[img]http://i56.tinypic.com/nox2th.jpg[/img]

[img]http://www.chickensmoothie.com/oekaki/image/image.php?id=83721&size=large&format=auto&rev=1[/img]

[img]http://i623.photobucket.com/albums/tt316/weaseljess/freeedonation.jpg[/img]

TheCalicoTabby wrote:
Pet's ID Tag: 10

Name You'd Choose for It: Grayson
Reason You Want It:
I wasn't planning on adopting any more characters, but I don't think I can resist this adorable puppy. ♥ He reminds me of my cat, Stripes. I think he'll be a good inspiration for writing, too, starting with this form.
If I get him, I'll write about him, draw him, order art of him and give him a home on my character website. :)
Grayson is a young Australian kelpie mix.

I don't remember very much before the house. Just some vague memories of open air, warm bodies and milk.
I was around three months old when they took me away. My mom had told me it would happen, and that it would be okay. I was still nervous.

It was nice for a while. The humans were kind and happy, and the younger ones loved to play with me and take me for walks. The house was warm and safe and very comfortable. Things changed slowly, but they changed. As I grew, the house began to seem smaller. I wished that the humans would take me out more often, but they didn't. If anything, they let me out less.

~*~

"Come on, Grayson,"
I pricked my ears as I heard the call, and leaped to my paws. I bounded to the door with a bark. I grinned up at the girl, wagging my tail. She didn't smile back. It had been a long time since she'd been happy to take me for a walk. She seemed to treat it as more of a chore than anything. But I was used to that. She clipped on the leash and opened the door. I raced forwards eagerly, straining at the leash.
"Slow down." she muttered, but I took no notice. We scrambled down the short staircase and down the path leading past the cold fence. She led me along the familiar path; a thin grey sidewalk that ran between the identical houses, yards, and the smoke-scented road. I looked up at the birds, flying high above. I smiled. I'd always liked birds.
We continued down the path. I heard a rough growl and looked to see a large brown and black dog glaring at me through the fence.
"Leave, pup. This place belongs to me." I rolled my eyes.
"Like I want your stupid yard." Did he have to challenge me every time I went by?
"Go. Now! I'm warning you,"
"And what if I don't?" I replied, just to annoy him.
"Shut up, Grayson." another, different voice interrupted. I looked up at the girl and she impatiently tugged on the leash. With a sigh I turned away. I thought I heard the other dog chuckle.

We continued to walk in silence. I felt her pull on my leash again, and looked up in confusion. She'd turned around, much too soon, and was trying to lead me back to the house. I whined at her, trying to lead her further along. This walk hadn't been nearly long enough! But she just pulled the leash harder and said 'come on' again, and I gave up and followed her. We passed the other dog's yard again. I didn't look at him, and he didn't say anything. And then we were at that familiar gate again, back home. I looked longingly back outside as she closed the door.

~*~

I woke, as I usually did, to the loud voices of the humans as they got ready to go wherever it was they all went during the day. I yawned and stretched, contemplating whether to stay in bed or get up. In the end my empty stomach decided for me, and I stood sleepily. I walked past the older male human as he prepared to leave, and he patted me on the head with a small smile, which I happily returned. I entered the kitchen, where the two young humans were eating. I passed them and found my food bowl, recently filled. I gulped down a few large mouthfuls of food and lapped at some water. I looked up in time to see the young humans race hurriedly out the door, closely followed by the older female. Meaning to go back to my bed and finish my nap, I trotted towards the living room. As I passed the door, I felt a cold breeze and looked up in surprise.

The door had been left open. The morning sunlight streamed in through the gap, and the scents swirled inside invitingly. Forgetting about my nap, I moved closer to get a better look. I saw the steps, the path leading through the yard, and the fence. Beyond that, the road, and another row of houses. I took a step outside the doorway. No humans or dogs were in sight. I looked up and down the road, a plan forming in my mind. What if I took myself for a walk? I didn't need a human holding the leash. I could go as far as I wanted, stay out as long as I wanted too. I hesitated, wondering if I really should. Then I bounded outside with an exited bark.

~*~

I walked the other way down the road, not wanting to pass that other dog's yard again. The humans didn't often take me this way, and never very far. It wasn't long before the yards and houses I was passing became new and unfamiliar. Sometimes I ran, and sometimes I just walked. I lost track of how far I'd gone, thinking only of the flowers in that yard I'd never seen before, or the sparrows pecking at seeds in the grass, or the warm sun shining pleasantly on my back. I ducked out of the way whenever I heard a car approaching, fearing that the humans in it might take me back to my house. I wasn't nearly ready to go back now.

In a moment, everything changed. I froze, looking around in shock. The houses that had surrounded me for years has disappeared. They were behind me, and in front of me was a field, a seemingly endless field filled with long, soft grass, turned golden by the setting sun and swaying gently in the breeze. Only the now quiet road stretched on into the distance. I waded into the sea of grass as if in a dream, looking around in wonder. I'm not sure how long I stood there, but eventually I began to realize how exhausted I was. I lay down on the ground, intending to have a quick rest before I continued...

~*~

I woke with a start, looking around in confusion even as the memories came rushing back. I must have fallen asleep. I turned back; the humans were sure to be worried by now. I took a step forwards and stopped. I realized I couldn't do it. I couldn't return to the cold, grey city. Not after this, this freedom. But if I didn't go back to the house where I'd lived since before I could properly remember, where did I go?
I knew I had no answer. I no longer had a home, but I didn't feel lost. I turned away from the city, turning my back to it for the last time. I started walking, following the road. I was tired, hungry and thirsty, but I walked. It was all I could do.

~*~

I was lucky enough to find a puddle in the shade at the side of the road, and drank from it greedily. The sun that had been so pleasant the day before burned now, and I rested in the blissfully cool shade. I closed my eyes for a moment, wondering if I had made the right decision. And to think it had all started with wanting a longer walk...

When I felt rested enough, I got to my paws. Just as I began to wonder if the field ever came to an end, I saw something distant and dark on the horizon. I quickened my pace, curious to see what this was. Eventually it became clear. Trees. All in a line, seeming to hide something behind them from view. I approached them eagerly, and I thought I scented something new. Not just the fresh and earthy scent of the trees, but something beyond them. The scent was familiar, but I couldn't remember ever smelling it before. It drew me forwards, and I pushed through the low hanging leaves. I was confronted immediately by a wire fence. I stared for a moment. It was the last thing I had expected. The scent behind it didn't remind me of the house, though, so when I noticed a small gap beneath it, I cautiously pulled myself through.

"Stop." a cold voice commanded me. I froze.
"Who are you, and what are you doing here?" the female voice growled. I searched the shadows around me, looking for the speaker. I caught a gleam of brown fur in the corner of my eye, and looked back. A lithe, tall dog stood half hidden in the trees, head held high. My first impression was that she was very pretty. Then I looked at her face and gasped.
She had no eyes. Just smooth fur, uninterrupted where her eyes would have been.
"I said, who are you?" she asked again, stepping forwards.
"Gr-Grayson." I stammered.
"And why are you here?" Did her voice sound gentler this time?
"I... don't know." I answered truthfully. "I just found this place."
"Do you have a home?" Her voice was definitely less harsh now.
"Not anymore."
She paused, apparently thinking. Then she spoke.
"Come with me, please."
I followed her.

~*~

She led me through the last of the trees, into another, smaller field. I wanted to ask how she found her way around without eyes, but I thought that might seem rude, so I remained silent.
"What are those?" I asked, seeing some strange, large black and white animals in the distance.
"They're called cows." She called back, walking faster. "They won't hurt us."
I began to run to catch up.
"And those?" I spotted two brown, long legged animals running in another field.
"Horses."
We ran towards two buildings. Human buildings, like the house. But different. One had large, glassless windows and big doors, while the other was more like a larger house.
"There are humans here?" I panted.
"Two of them." she didn't sound at all breathless.

"Petal!" I heard a distant human call, then whistle. The other dog ran faster, and I struggled to keep up.

"There you are, Petal! And who'd you bring with you? Where'd you come from, little pup?"
I smiled shyly up at him.

"Want to come in?" he said, holding open the door.

Grayson now lives and works on the farm with Petal. He wonders sometimes what the humans did after he'd left. He knows that they'd loved him, whatever they did, and regrets upsetting them by running away. He's never regretted coming to the farm, though. Working as a herding dog is the perfect life for him, and he enjoys it more than anything else.

If anyone was wondering, Petal is a tracker dog character of mine created by Nex.
The two horses are Zia and Terra, designed by Dreamy-ness and halloweendude.

[img]http://i52.tinypic.com/ve3bzk.jpg[/img]

Raini wrote:
Pet's ID Tag: 12
Name You'd Choose for It: Ankh
Reason You Want It: Ankh would be a perfect character in a story series that I am starting. I currently need more characters, and I just don't have the creativity to make 5+ wolf characters

Ankh's Personality:
Likes: Sand! Ankh loves sand, deserts, and warm climates, as they remind her of her childhood home. Peace and serenity. Ankh can't stand battles, unlike her best friend Kiara, who is the best fighter among all immortal wolves.
Dislikes: Like what is written above, Ankh hates war. Ankh really does not like snow, because she hates being cold, since she is accustomed to the scorching hot temperatures of the desert.

The Story of how Ankh Stopped a War (quick version)

I am Ankh. When I was a small pup, I ran through the sandy deserts of Ancient Egypt. However, I now live in the blessed lands of U'Maya (pronunciation: yooh-my-uh). U'Maya is a safe haven for immortal wolves that have lived in peace in the ancient world, but are now in danger of being "Mortally Killed." Being Mortally Killed is when a human, or one of the most advanced species on Earth, find out your secret fear and make it come alive. This will most definitely kill any immortal, even a human immortal. We immortals have been disgusted in the way each and every one of our lands have changed by mankind., but we must live with it. Kiara, the princess of the U'Mayans, plans to siege war on the human immortals. I have horrible thoughts about this, as this is not at all the personality of my best friend.

I try talking Kiara out of battle, but this will be hard, as Kiara is as stubborn as a mule. She is stepping out of her sleeping area, a large deerskin decorated tepee, when I see her. "Kiara! Wait up! I have to talk with you!" I call. Kiara pads over to me. "Why don't we lie down under that tree?" I say, trying to find a private place to persuade her. "What did you want to talk about Ankh?" Kiara asks, genuinely curious. "Well, you know how you've been talking about war against the human immortals?" I say slowly, trying not to stammer. Kiara nods her head as a yes. "I think we shouldn't do it. We wouldn't have a chance against them! And besides, it's not like you to be suggesting war. Why don't you try something a bit more peaceful? Like try asking them for a forest or two, just for wolves that could be at peace on Earth?" Kiara seemed to take in what I said. "Well, I guess it could work. Yeah, thanks Ankh!" Kiara said happily. She trotted off to inform everyone of the new plan. It worked! I stopped a major war!

[img]http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj88/rosslinlupus/New%20album/Ankh.png[/img]

LightBlueAqua wrote:
Pet's ID Tag:

Name You'd Choose for It:
Dein Nomos

Reason You Want It:
While I think that this design is mostly looked at as being a "female" design, I see myself using him as a samurai/sword dancer esque character. Besides that, I have had a character in mind without a picture for the longest time. This design is nearly a perfect match for the character. He would be very much loved, likely used in a comic I have planned. I have simply been dieing to find this character who I'd call Dein Nomos.

Background:
He sat there, just imagining how the day could get worse. With his stomach to the sky the hound rolled over and crawled lazily into the shade, allowing the cold to cleanse him.
"It's too hot out..."
Yawning gently, the cold making him tired, he sat up and scanned the immediate area. With his ears scanning the area, his shrank back to the bark of the great willow, hoping it would help hide his pink, though maybe what pink did show would look like some flora. Sitting there, back to the tree, his eyes focused on the surroundings. Unfamiliar with the area, his senses tingled.

Remaining ever quiet, he leaned down, snatching his sword in his maw, the glittering ebony blade a curious color for a curved sword. It was simply stunning with its silver handle though. While he held it in his maw, the length of the blade, all six feet of it dwarfed his furry muscular body. The Akita growled a little, the hair hiding his electric blue eyes while he stood on guard. The smoke from his dieing fire whisked to the left from his perspective. The blade followed, slicing the air. The intruder jumped back and blinked once, lips glued shut.

Dropping the blade, Dein stood there, his calm slowly collecting. The blade lay on his paws, ready to be flicked up into the air at any time. Still quiet, he watched his intruder with curious caution.
"I do not wish to fight. It's too hot out."
Said with a straight face, Dein Nomos just stood there, ears erect.

Snickering a little, the stranger looked at the burned pink wolf and sneered, spotting the blade and cocking a brow.
"Hand the blade over and I'll be on my way. Then you can go back to sleeping you old man."
Solid black, though clearly young and cocky, the male paced in excitement at the though of taking such a prize away from a poor old man.

While watching the mannerisms of the young one, the old wolf yawned and sat down.
"You want it? Come get it. Please, take it off an old dog's paws..."
Watching him, his hair dangled in his face while he sat still.

The whelp blinked and inched closer, looking intently at the sword while moving closer.
"You... ca't just sit there. What if I decide to kill you?"
He stopped and looked at Nomos with bewilderment.

Nomos just shrugged and yawned.
"Then it is meant to be."
Closing his eyes now, his ears twitched a little at the young one's urge to move.
"No? You don't want it?"
He stood, sword in his mouth. Then it was over.

Without much gore at all, Dein had driven off the young wolf and now settled back down for a nap. There really wasn't much excitement. No one would touch his sword, there were too many precious memories with the ebony blade. There were memories of war and love, peace, and of near extinction.

His old eyes crinkled a bit while his fur bristled.
"I'm sorry old friend, I know you do not enjoy fighting. But I swore to protect you with all I am."
His eyes seemed to glaze over and focus with the sharpness of his blade.
"I made that pact the day I woke."

Other:
Species
-Akita Inu

Personality
-Dark
-Isolated
-Quiet
-Curious
-Clumsy
-Honest

-Bio-luminesence
-Music

Dislikes
-Talking
-Heat

Other
-Dein was originally forged as a sword himself but granted life when his "Unbreakable" blade snapped in battle.

Signed:
LBA

[img]http://i38.tinypic.com/16homk7.jpg[/img]

Scamps wrote:
Pet's ID Tag:

Arco

Reason You Want It:
Arco has always been an epic stallion. I've seen him played in an RP by HD, and I just love him! He needs a good home, and I feel I can give him that. And he makes great babies. XD

Arco felt like a blackbird in the middle of a flock of geese. He's black pelt and rainbow mane was like a neon sign to any nearby predator, "EAT ME!" Arco quickened his pace. He had to get to his den. Now. Before long he was at an easy canter, then soon a fast gallop. He arrived at his cave quickly and unharmed, although breathing really hard.

"Where've you been?" Azu's voice startled Arco. He whipped around to see his grinning half-sisters face. Arco chuckled. "Here and there." he and his sister looked nothing alike, although the shared their mother's personality. They've always had a close bond, and the death of their beloved mother brought them closer.

"Find anywhere to eat?" Azu asked. Every time she asked that question Arco flinched. She was skinny, you could count every one of her ribs! She needed food, and he couldn't find any for her. The sight of her shrunken in eyes made his breath stop, and it always pained him to hear her ask that question.

"No." he said quietly. "But we couldn't always try bark. Deer live of it!" he said.

"Nah, it's not good for our stomachs." she answered plainly. She walked softly over to him. "Do you think we'll survive this winter?" she whispered.

Arco pressed himself against her, sharing his warmth. "We've survived every other one. Why not this one?" Although he knew that he'd never seen her this week, this frail, this skinny. Deep in his head he knew she didn't have much of a chance. But deep in his heart he knew he'd be able to protect her, to take care of her.

~+~

A painful cough came from the corner of the cave. Lying on a bed of old moss and leaves was Azu, too weak to stand. Arco curled around her, pressing his nose to her neck. "I'm hear, it's okay." he breathed in her ear.

"Arco... " Azu breathed. Her eyes looked pained and sad. "Don't kill yourself for me. Find food." she said.

"If I find food it's for you." he said firmly. She didn't argue, just lay there, and quickly fell asleep. Arco stood up and trotted outside. His quest for food began again, just like any other day. He galloped to where he found yesterday, a small patch of grass, the first sign of early spring. It shouldn't be there, but it was. Arco gathered as much as he could and galloped back, dropping it at Azu's nose.

"Wake up, precious sister." he said. He curled around her again, trying to warm her up. Her eyes fluttered up and her mouth found the grass.

"Thank you." she said. Her body pressed close to his. When she finished the grass, she rested her head on his neck. Arco was pain by how light her head weighed, and her body did against his side.

"Be strong for me, Azu. Be strong."

~+~

"What did I tell you?" Arco beamed. "You made it!" he nuzzled his sister. Outside birds seemed to chirp in happiness.

"Barley." she coughed. She stayed on her nest, still not strong enough to stand.

"But you made it!" he nipped her mane playfully. "Now we just need to stand you up!" he nudged her side.

"Not yet." she said. And he let the topic go. He didn't want to push her. He looked down on Azu. She had gained lots of wait, you couldn't see her ribs anymore! She was still terribly sick from a bad upper respiratory infection, though. "I'll go get you some grass." he nickered.

Cantering out of the cave always made him feel good. He got as much grass as he wanted, and then came back to Azu. What he saw when he looked back into the cave shocked him. Pieces of grass fluttered around his feet as he stared at his sister, who stared back at him with her sweet brown eyes that were only a foot from his.

"You can stand? Walk?" he asked quietly.

"I've been practicing while you've been away. I wanted to surprise you." And boy, it was a surprise. He trotted around her, then nuzzled her. "I knew you could do it!" his heart filled with joy.

She trotted outside like it was nothing. "I love the spring air. Always happy. Calm. Full of new life." Was that a hint? Arco pondered on it, and then shrugged it of.

~+~

Arco watched as Azu drank from the creek. He noticed that she was getting plumper and plumper. He thought about the first day she walked, when she seemed to hint to him something.... something about new life?

"Arco?" Azu called when she finished. He stepped out from behind the trees where he'd been watching. "Yes?"

"I've got something to tell you." She said. Arco's ears perked up. His curiosity kicked in.

"Well... last Spring, when you went away for a week or so, I was in heat." he noticed how she careful said her words, like as if not to hurt him. "Well, a stallion who'd been watching knew I was. And, well, you know how it goes from there." she said.

"So you're expecting? Why didn't you tell me?" Arco said. He was very happy for her, but angry he wasn't told.

"I don't know...." she trailed of. "But I'll be due soon!"

Arco nodded happily. "Great!" he said, but that wasn't what he felt inside.

~+~

When Azu fell asleep, Arco crept out of the cave to go site alone by the water. He stared into the cool stream and looked at himself. Nothing would be the same except himself. The birds would take care of young, trees will get greener, Summer will come, and his sister will have a foal. It won't be just Arco and Azu anymore. Arco sighed.

Arco's head snapped up when he heard the cry of a horse in pain. His head swiveled around, but saw no one. He stood and trotted towards the cry, which sounded again. Peering through the bushes he saw a pretty mare lying in pain. Blood was gushing from her ankle, and he could see her bone.

"What happened?" he stepped up to her.

"I tripped on a log." She said coldly.

Arco ignored her coldness. "Hang on a second. This is going to hurt." he stepped on her bone to snap it back into place. The mare let out a sharp cry of pain. More blood oozed from the wound while he tried to splint her foot with a stick and some moss. Since he was a horse, it didn't work to well, but at least it was there.

"Let me take you back to my cave." he said soothingly. The mare just nodded, her eyes glazed with pain. Arco helped her up, letting her lean on him to walk on three legs.

"Azu!" Arco called as they hobbled into the cave. Azu came rushing to them. "What happened?" her eyes showed thee concern she had for this new mare. She told Azu everything.

"You poor thing!" She helped her to her old nest. "You can stay here while you healed. By the way, what's your name?"

"Palmer." she replied quietly.

~+~

Azu lay in the nest, nuzzling her newborn foal. Arco watched them, a warm feeling in his heart. Palmer had helped Azu give birth. She was healed now, and better than ever! Palmer nuzzled Azu genially. The two had grown close over the past weeks. It was good to have another person to be with. Although it was just another thing that changed.

After Arco congratulatory his sister, he turned and started out for a walk. "Wait! Let me come with you!" Palmer hurried to his side. "Some fresh air would do me good."

Arco nodded. He was silent as he walked.

"So...." Palmer broke the silence. "Are you with anyone?" she asked.

"Well yeah, I'm with you, Azu, and her foal." he was puzzled by her question. He finally reached the stream and plunged his muzzle in for a drink. Palmer playfully nudged him, and he fell head first into the water.

"Hey!" He said when he came up, just in time to see Palmer flying in after him.

"What was that for?" he asked.

"I'm just playing, come on!" she said. She nipped his mane. Arco laughed, and nipped her back.

After a while they got tired and just sat in the shallows, staring at the water.

"Do you love anyone?" Palmer asked.

"Well, yeah, my sister and her foal." He said plainly.

"Anyone in particular?" Palmer pushed.

"Not really." he shrugged. He was completely oblivious to what she was asking him.

"Would you ever take a mate?" Another question was fired. Arco was startled. He finally got what she was getting at. He look up into this mare's eyes, and realized how his heart stopped when he looked at her pretty face. He never noticed his feelings before, until now. He didn't know what true love felt like, but sure as heck he thought that this is how it did. "I think I would." he said quietly. "If it was you."

And, well, you know how it goes from there!

[img]http://www.chickensmoothie.com/oekaki/image/image.php?id=129719&size=large&format=auto&rev=1[/img]

The Agency

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Agency » Sun Sep 19, 2010 8:42 am

Moonie[.:Moonstar:.] wrote:o3o beautiful simply gorgeous design, I must go for her.

Pet's ID Tag: #19.
Name You'd Choose for It: Stella DarkWing[Pseudo Name].
Reason You Want It: I Actually, I was originally going to scroll through just to see possibly new re-vamps, new adoptions, ect. The first one that hit me was #16, I always love Spotty's art, but I decided to go down a little farther, and Stella just popped out at me.
But why? It's hard to actually say truly, but her colored really pulled me in. I absolutely love black with more pure and 'vibrant' colors, like the purple on her. As well as I love black & white together, reminds me of the 'Gothic/Gothic Lolita' Style, elegant, yet with a dark touch to it. Her hair just reminded me even more of the style, the way it comes over one eye, but also falls at her cheeks.
But at the same time, there is a little more modern Halloween-type gloom to it, with the 'stitches' underneath her eye, as well as the bone markings that run down her legs.
So all in all it seems that she'd be the perfect character for me, because, I've actually been searching for a Gloom character, as well as one that would go fitting with Halloween <3
Of course she'd probably be more than just a Halloween/Gloom character, in fact, she'd probably be very high in my important characters.
.:General Information:.
Name[Full]: Stella DarkWing.

Original/Birth name: Jenna Heart.

Nicknames: Stella DarkWing, Stella, Star.

Meaning: Stella is the root word for 'star'. DarkWing is for the gloom touch to her name, she came up with it off the top of her head. Jenna means 'Small Bird'.

Origin: Arabic.

Rank: Normal Member or Outcast, it depends with Clique she hangs with. In Senki's group she's a normal member.

Species: Carnivora--> Canidae--> Canis Familiaris--> Australian Stumpy Tail Cattle Dog[Yes, it is a Breed].

Orientation: Bisexual[Prefers Males most of the time, but sometimes attracted to females].

Date of Birth: October 31st, 2007[Halloween].

.:Appearance/Traits[Feral]:.
Stella's main form is her feral one. Her feral form is an Australian Stumpy Tailed Cattle Dog.

Height: 21 Inches at the whither[Larger than the average male of her Breed].

Length: 39 Inches From rump to Chest[Again Larger than the average male].

Weight: 47-50 Pounds[Varied Due to Eating Habits].

Build: Stella's head is balanced very well with her body. Her eyes are medium sized[Compared to other dog breeds]. Her ears are pricked[Stood up] and rounded at the base, thinning out to the tip. Her muzzle is medium and tapering to a point. Her nose is slightly smaller than the usual size of her breed. She has a medium length and extremely strong neck. As well as a deep and muscular chest[that she usually tries to push in], with well-sprung ribs. Her back slopes downward at the rump, and the stomach area tends to narrow to the hind legs. Hind legs are broad, strong, muscular and straight. Her feet are round, with small toes, they're pretty proportionate with her legs, but aren't good for walking across things that will cave it[Snow, ice, sand, ect]. Her tail is naturally bobbed, as all Stumy tailed aussie cattle dogs are. her coat is a medium-short, straight, thick, and more rough that soft.

Texture: Stella's fur is more coarse and prickly than a soft, it sticks out straight but is easily moved flat against skin when stroked. Pads are rough, from walking, but also slightly squishy. Nose is usually a slimy wet, and lumpy. Whiskers are long and feel more like wire than fur/hair, slightly spiky.

Teeth/Mouth: Teeth are pearly white, very well kept due to her dislike of the taste she gets when they're not. Very sharp, made for more of a puncture wound, and hunting than a chewing and clamping. Gums are a varied pink.

Markings: Stella's base color is a settle black, leaning more to a light black, than a dark one. She has a white 'mask' around her face, that covers most of it except for a small area circling her eyes[Where purple is shown]. As well as white front paws that reach up the shoulders and curl in to a swirl in to the middle of them. Going away from the swirl and down towards the rump are rib-like markings that shorten towards the back. Bone markings on her hind legs.
Then she has purple/pink stripes on her back, pointing towards the ground, but as they get closer to her stomach they fade off in to black. Stella has highlights it her bangs, similarly colored the same color as those stripes. She has black lines coming down from her eyes that resemble stitches. Her pads are a deep pink, and her nose is a darker purple.

Eyes: Stella's eyes are Ice/light blue, with no real secondary color.

Accessories: Multiple earrings on her right ear[three rings, and then at the top a stud attacked to a bar that runs across the inside of the ear, attached to another stud on the other side of her ear], as well as a black bandanna that matched her fur with dark purple stripes[not the same color as her stripes].

.:Appearance/Traits[Hybrid]:.
Stella's closest human form is her hybrid one, which is pretty much a human but you also see you have Ears[Feral] and a Tail growing, or maybe wings[If your feral form was a bird].

Height: 5 Feet 6 Inches.

Width: From hip to hip[Across] is 11 inches.

Weight: 110-116 Pounds[Varied due to eating habits].

Build: Stella is actually quite well kept. She's just a little bit chunky on her thighs but for the most part she's skinny. Of course she has noticeable curves as well, but they aren't anything to brag about. Her arms are quite long, reaching just a little bit lower than there suppose to. She has a short torso, and long, muscular legs.

Teeth/Mouth: Teeth are pearly white, very well kept due to her dislike of the taste she gets when they're not. She keeps her canines from feral form. Gums are a varied pink.

Markings/Skin Tone: Her ears[Feral] Are completely black, as they are in her Feral form. Her tail is bobbed, but still had the slightest purple stripes on it. Her Skin is pale, not like 'White' but not tan either, just a settle pale.

Eyes: Stella's eyes are Ice/light blue, with no real secondary color, just like her feral form.

Hair: Stella's hair in Hybrid form is a black bob cut, with purple highlights. It covers her left eye.

Accessories: Multiple earrings on her right ear[three rings, and then at the top a stud attacked to a bar that runs across the inside of the ear, attached to another stud on the other side of her ear<--Feral ears], as well as a black bandanna that matched her fur with dark purple stripes[not the same color as her stripes] around her neck.

Feral Add Ons: Stella has no actual human ears[She hides where they're suppose to be with her hair], but she does have Cattle dog ears pointing out of her head. She also has a bobbed tail right before her rump, which makes it easier for her to hide.

.:Appearance/Traits[Anthro]:.
Stella's in between form, Pretty much her Feral form just with the build of a human.

Height: 5 Feet 5 Inches[Loses an inch from Hybrid form].

Width: From hip to hip[Across] is 11 inches[Kept the Same].

Weight: 110-116 Pounds[Varied due to eating habits, Same as hybrid].

Build: Stella is actually quite well kept. She's just a little bit chunky on her thighs but for the most part she's skinny. Of course she has noticeable curves as well, but they aren't anything to brag about. Her arms are quite long, reaching just a little bit lower than there suppose to. She has a short torso, and long, muscular legs[Same build as Hybrid].

Teeth/Mouth: Teeth are pearly white, very well kept due to her dislike of the taste she gets when they're not. She keeps her canines from feral form. Gums are a varied pink[Same as Hybrid].

Markings/Skin Tone: Stella's fur is the same as in her feral form: Her base color is a settle black, leaning more to a light black, than a dark one. She has a white 'mask' around her face, that covers most of it except for a small area circling her eyes[Where purple is shown]. As well as white front paws that reach up the shoulders and curl in to a swirl in to the middle of them. Going away from the swirl and down towards the rump are rib-like markings that shorten towards the back. Bone markings on her hind legs.
Then she has pinkish purple stripes on her back, pointing towards the ground, but as they get closer to her stomach they fade off in to black. Stella has highlights it her bangs, similarly colored the same color as those stripes. She has black lines coming down from her eyes that resemble stitches. Her pads are a deep pink, and her nose is a darker purple.

Eyes: Stella's eyes are Ice/light blue, with no real secondary color, just like her feral and hybrid form.

Accessories: Multiple earrings on her right ear[three rings, and then at the top a stud attacked to a bar that runs across the inside of the ear, attached to another stud on the other side of her ear<--Feral ears], as well as a black bandanna that matched her fur with dark purple stripes[not the same color as her stripes] around her neck[Same].

.:Favorites:.

Food[s]: Veal or Lamb Medium Rare, preferably with mint jelly.

Drink[s]: Limeade, no Pulp.

Animal[s]: The grizzly bear, and it's strength.

Music Style[s]: Rock/Metal Rock, not necessarily 'emo' music though.

Color[s]: Blacks, darker colors, Navy.

Sport[s]: Hockey[Full Body Contact], Hunting[Ducks mostly].

Hobbie[s]: Playing Hockey, writing, Styling[clothes, hair, almost anything].

.:Likes/Dislikes:.

Likes: The Gothic Era, scene/emo hair, Writing/reading, roleplaying, NCIS, Dark surroundings/Night time, secrets, 'personal time'.

Dislikes: Shut-ins, people who act superior, people who rant on and on about what a suck-ish life they have, regret, close family/friends hiding things from her, cocky personalities, sunny happy go-lucky joyful-all-the-time wolves.

.:Health Status:.

Allergies: Highly/Lethally allergic to pineapple. More mild allergies consist of starch, corn, and dust.

Sickness: Early in life diagnosed with re-occurring 'Conjunctivitis'[Pink Eye], happened a lot as a pup, but she started to grow out of it in her early teen years[1-1 1/2 years].

Immune System Status: Normally she has a very good immune system, and doesn't get sick easily, but for some unknown reason the system tends to slow when she gets in humid sea-level areas.

Mutations: Her Bobbed tail is actually a genetic mutation found in her breed[Australian Stumpy Tailed Cattle Dog].

.:Social Status and Why:.

Behavior/Personality: Stella has always been to more of a gloomy side. Though it's not necessarily a dark and evil one. She's actually quite laid back, but of course she needs to balance that out, so she forces herself to act out snappily sometimes just in case people start to view her as 'soft'. If she had a color, it would be a gray-blue, why? This color is considered to be more reality based, as well as observant. Stella does enjoy to have facts, as well as rain on the parade by pointing out the more real answer to someone. But at the same time, she needs observation skills to do this.

Issues/Mental disturbances: The one thing that scared Stella the most are Abusive males[Because of Red], but many other things somewhat scare her, such as things that move in the corner of her eye but she can't identify them. Also a deep fear of hers is her two sister's dying, which is why she's bothered by the fact that she is out of contact with one of them.
Smaller things that scare her consist of guns, loud noises, shadows[moving], flashing lights.

Friend Status: Stella is very rarely seen hanging with someone who isn't scene/gloom, because she doesn't find that other people/wolves/animals are very interesting. But there are some exceptions, including Harley, Bear, and a few Others yet to be listed.

Closest/Best Friend: Her best and closest friend is Sherbert.

Relationship Status: No Current One, though maybe sometime in the near future. c:

Mother: Accadus[Out of Contact].

Father: Davine[Deceased].

Siblings: Alu[Female, Out of Contact], Rin[Female, In contact].

History: Stella hadn't always been a gloom or scene dog, in fact, as an early pup she was actually very joyful and cheery. She had both her parents, as well as two other siblings, both sisters. She loved them to death and they were all as close as possible with each other[Stella was originally born as 'Jenna' she loved the name]. She grew with her siblings and parents, through her early pup years and in to her teens, then late teens. Now in her late teens she was starting to think more about her future, her mate, her rank.
Stella hadn't even figured any of these things out, not to mention she was starting to drift away from her family to a new group of friends. The scenes. She felt a little awkward hanging with them, because most of them had already been much farther in life than her, some even had future mates. Stella, more than anything wanted to be like them, and she soon cut her hair in to their style, and pierced her ears. Though she didn't exactly like the style, the scenes were excited so she decided to stay with it.
One scene dog that had been particularly interested in her new look, started hanging around more. His name was Red, and he had been considered the 'leader' of the gang. Stella, and all the other scene girls, were helpless against him, and felt somewhat attracted to him, so it was apparent that Stella's attraction was turning in to a crush. But Red wasn't as he seemed.
It had been early October, Stella and Red were alone walking down the street. The leaves were changing and falling off the trees, and Stella at this moment was going to confess her love to Red. As she did so Red smiled softly, and replied by licking her across the nose. From then on, Red and her were to be future mates. Her parents as well as her siblings were not thrilled with her new look, or the fact she and Red were 'together'. And they had good reason to be upset about this, because Stella was soon to learn that Red was much more physical than she needed.
Now it was the last days of July, the following year, and Stella was starting to grow more uncomfortable with Red. See, he was starting to lash out at her more often now, and she had gained many cuts, luckily she was ale to hide the remains beneath her fur, but she knew she had to do something. . . to get rid of Red, and fast.
She had gone to her siblings for this, planning during the long hours of the day, a devious set up it was, involving a complex mind trick in which Stella ad to convince Red he had killed her.
So they went on with the plan, now late in August. Stella had started an argument with Red, voices rising, snarling, snapping. Stella did not fight back, but soon fell back to the ground where she remained for several minutes. Red sat by her side head lowered in shock at what he had done, or at least what he though he had done. But when he heard the voices of Alu and Rin, he quickly fled, knowing he would be in major trouble if he was found at the scene.
Alu, Rin, and Stella quickly rejoiced once they knew Red was gone, and happily started to go back to their original home where they now lived. But Stella had no intent of changing back into the pup she once was, and unhappily decided she needed to depart from her siblings and parents to go live on her own. When Alu and Rin caught wind of this, they soon realized they were to do the same thing seeing as they were the same age as Stella. So the three decided to set off with in the next week, departing from their parents off in to the cold world. They stayed together for multiple weeks, but soon Alu branched off, from the trio. Rin was next, she split off from Stella when she found her current mate, but stayed in contact with the two.
So Stella was left alone. . . for once in her life, she felt as if it was a pleasant feeling, finally getting the time to just, think.

A Short Scene from her History: Sweat was beading on my forehead, matting the fur to my forehead. I was nervous, and anxious for the upcoming even. A million thoughts raced through my mind, a million doubts. There was more of a chance that this wold go wrong than right, a whole lot more of a chance. I looked back at my two sisters, with pleading eyes, I didn't want to do this, but if I put it off there was no promises I would even, survive.
They both nodded their heads towards me, encouraging me to go forth with the deed. But I was still reluctant to turn back to my den, where Red lay.
When the nudge came from behind me, I knew it was now or never. . . So I simply started to walk, scared, almost shaking. My legs felt weak, helpless to my bodies belief. But I pushed forward, making myself move. And when I finally reached the den, I had regained some if the confidence I had had when me and my sisters had made the plan.
I peered around the edge of the cave, my eyes suddenly laying in Red, sleeping in the middle of the floor. He looked so peaceful, gentle while he slept. . . but looks can be deceiving. I told myself, reassuring me that I was doing the right thing. She slowly nudged him, when he didn't wake, I bit him on the ear and growled. That made him snap up, and look over at me angrily. "What the Hell was that for?" He hissed, getting up slowly in to a fighting stance.
I suddenly put my ears back defensively and looked at the ground as if I was apologizing, "I was trying to wake you up. . . I-I'm sorry Red." I stuttered, trying to e realistic with it as I talked. But Red was not convinced, and soon he was growling at me.
"Oh, shut up, I'm going to kill you." He muttered, pissed off now. Red had always had anger issues the slightest things would set him off, make him hurt Stella. He tried to hide it in public though, but now, at home he had no reason to. I backed up, ready to take the first hit, closing my eyes I waited. . .
And sure enough it came, the blow was to my chest, it wasn't meant to draw blood, much more of knock me back. And it did, I stumbled a few steps back, heaving heavy breathes, my heart pounding. I was still nervous he would actually kill me this time. I suddenly lost my train of thoughts as he bashed me again, this time on the head. There would be a bruise and lump there tomorrow, I was sure of it. The hit had started to make me feel a little dizzy, and I started to sway slightly.
My eyes lay on Red now, pleading for him to stop. "Red. . ." I whispered, in a begging tone. But he didn't stop, instead he turned and bit me on the neck clamping down. This was my chance. I fell, rolling on to my back in a submissive position for moments.
Then I let my body go limp. . .
I closed my eyes, and let my tongue hang out of my mouth. I felt Red release his deathly grip, and there was a slight shuffle of paws moving away from me. "Wha- I didn't hit her that hard. . . Did I?" a mumble softly rushing through the air to my ears. I tried not to smile, because for once, he actually felt scared.
Then there was silence, minutes of it, I though he had left, that was until I heard voices of my siblings coming over the ridge. Because just then, there was another shuffle of paws, more quickly this time, and it suddenly faded off. But I didn't dare move, fore he could have still been there, trying to trick me, it was only until my Dear Alu and Rin gave the signal would I 'come back to life.'
"Stella! Stella, he's gone, fled, we saw him leaving." Whispered Alu in to my ear, I could tell she was smiling gleefully, and now my lips suddenly started to curl in to a sly smile. My eyes fluttered open, and I quickly rolled on to my stomach looking up at my sisters.
"Finally I'm Free."

.:Other Information:.

Theme Song: 'Monster' ~Meg and Dia.

Favorite Quote: "Life is like a Pond, even the slightest disturbance can cause ripples."

CS Status: Most likely one of my major characters, up there with Sherert, Senki, and Sniper. She'll have her own page, and since I'm obsessed with her design at the moment, there will probably be a lot of Fanart of her on Oekaki. Even if I don't get her, I'll probably do fanart :3

[img]http://i35.tinypic.com/xqhkhv.jpg[/img]

Pan-Chan wrote:
Pet's ID Tag:
Tikora
Meaning ‘One of Many Tongues’ in the language of the Wanderers*

Reason You Want It:

Tikora is wonderful. I have been eyeing her off every time I come to the agency. I liked her, but I began to wonder if I’d ever really use her and so I put off adopting her. But now I have a new fursona, and a new story to go with it, and she fits in perfectly with the story. Also, after many months of creative drought, I finally feel creative and an idea for her past is forming in my head. I cant stand to put off adopting her for any longer.

Profile:

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

My Story

I can remember clearly the night I was brought into existence. I remember laughing, and a strange language that I had never heard before. I remember looking up at the night sky and the faces of those who were my blood, watching them stare in wonder at my fiery red mane. I remember the feeling of the cool, smooth grains of sand on my back. I remember watching the wind pick up, watching the sandstorm begin. I remember being alone.

Here one moment, gone the next.

Story of my life. My motto, the phrase I live by. Without these six words, I would be nothing.

My family had been beside me, and all was well, then the sandstorm had begun. I was too young to run and my family were fools, and so they left me and ran off. I must have fallen unconscious at one time or another, because I cannot remember anything else about the time of the storm. I can remember, though, the feeling of two soft paws touching me in a comforting way on the head, and the feeling of a piece of cloth being placed over me to spare me from the buffeting sand. When the storm had ceased, I came to, finding myself under the cloth. I pushed it away and searched around, but nothing was visible; Only harsh dunes of sand, and the intense heat of the burning sun. They had left me. Though I was very young, barely a day old, I knew what had happened- all Wanderers* were mature within a few hours, able to think and speak and move independently. When the realization that my family had left me hit me, my face hardened. I got to my hooves and grabbed the cloth, which now seemed to be more of a bandana, and tied it around my neck. My destiny was to wander, as it was always for my species, and so I set off on a journey that would not end. I was born on a journey and I would die a lonely death on a journey.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Many moons had passed since my family left me to fend for myself. The sun was shining high in the sky, burning down on my dark coat. Most animals around here had lighter coats so the sun was less drawn to them. Once again, I could blame my family for this misfortune. Sweat beaded on my forehead, dripping onto the ground. I licked my cracked lips thirstily, for I had not drunk anything for many sunrises and sunsets. Wanderers* weren't meant to drink every single sunrise, for they could store water for a long while, but I was still young and I could not go without water for as long as some. I trudged along the hot sand, my hooves saving me the pain that those with paws would suffer when walking through the desert. It had been so long since I had seen water or plants and other animals, I was beggining to believe that I was the only living being existing in the world. Wherever I looked, sand was all I could see. A noise startled me and I almost let out a cry of worry. Supressing my shock, I remained silent and listened to the quiet pitter-patter of some sort of feet against the sand. Then, the bright purple colours of a Lillylark** assaulted my eyes. It was running from the sun no doubt. At that moment, my stomach began to rumble. Wanderers* were able to eat meat and grass, and I was too hungry to care that this animal may have been wandering too, and so I attacked it, throwing a small stone dagger at it. The Lillylark** died in an instant, leaving me a wonderful meal. I trotted towards it, touching its soft feathers and smiling. When my slender finger-like limbs touched its beak though, it was wet. Not with blood, but with water. I nearly jumped for joy at the prospect of finding water. And so I picked up the bird and followed its tracks.

The sun had begun to set when the Lillylark's** tracks stopped at water. I did not care though, for I had found what I needed to live, and I was content. I bent over the small running stream and drunk until I could drink no more. If only my meal for the night hab been alive longer, I would have thanked it for this wonderous gift. Instead, I decided to utilize each piece of it, and I cooked it and plucked its beautiful feathers. Some I kept for a place to sleep, but one feather was particularly beautful, and so I weaved a small bracelet from the reeds in the stream and placed the feather on the bracelet. I fell asleep happy, full, and needing nothing more than rest.

The sun had risen and set many times, and nothing had changed. The desert sand seemed the same, and for some time I was under the impression that I was walking in circles. But on this certain day, something out of the ordinary happened. I was thirsty and hungry, for I had not found anywhere with streams or prey in many sunrises. I trudged along, but my legs screamed in complaint. It was then, something green appeared in the distance. At first I thought I was going colourblind, but as I got closer I could make out the outline of trees. Trees! Trees brought shade and water, and water brought prey. I began to run, all fatigue from my journey shed as my eyes were pleasured with the sight of a waterfall and a winding river. In the last few steps, I jumped, launching myself into the water with a relaxed sigh. I had found a forest.

The forest was kind to me. I ate and drank, and did not have to worry about the next day. Everything here was bountiful. I wished to stay for many sunrises, but it was in my blood to wander, and I began to grow restless. And so I got up and left, on the endless journey that my ancestors had walked so long ago.

It hadnt been too long since I had set off from the forest. I no longer paced through the harsh desert, but it was still a trying journey. I had begun to grow restless of journeying alone. It was customary for my species to grow restless at the best of times, but journeying was meant to be something we never tired of, no matter if we were alone. Or at least that's how it was made out; journeying in silence was something to cherish. That was when it hit me. Each and every Wanderer was destined to find out that journeying alone was tiresome. This was how we came to adopt a bird companion, as each Wanderer would when they grew wise and learned what each other one of their species did. And so I went searching for a bird in the place each Wanderer searched for a companion in; The Aviary of Jayoni.

It wasnt too far to the Aviary, so I reached it before the next sunset.

It was amazing. Trees, lakes and so many other things in such a small area, birds everywhere. I went to touch a sleek raven, when it hissed and flew away. I went still, remembering what each one of my species was born knowing; let the bird choose you.

I sat there in suspense for barely a few moments before a majestic bird flew towards me. Its piercing gaze met mine, and then its intense expression softened. It flew lowers to the ground, swooping over me before alighting on my shoulder. I couldnt help but smile at the owl. It seemed to smile back, and to my surprise, opened its mouth and began to speak. "May I ask your name?" She asked in a soft voice. The words she spoke were not those I was familiar with, but yet I knew what she said. "I-I dont have a name," I replied, in the foreign tongue that was not my own. The owl seemed surprised that I spoke her language and smiled. "These things come with time, little tikora," She murmured. Her term of endearment was a word I knew well. It was one that was of my language. "I am not one of many tongues, am I?" I asked in confusion. The owl nodded and smiled. "I am able to sense things about you because of a bond we have already formed. I sense you gift for languages. You are truely one of many tongues. And how do I know? Most birds dont have the privelige of speaking to their Wanderer, for our langauge is not the same as yours, and you usually do not learn, that is how I know," She told me. I smiled and petted her. "What is your name?" I asked. "Penku," she replied, "Senser of gifts."

Penku was a sweet owl. She would always call me Tikora, and she was so very kind. She wore a blue bead necklace, which she graciously gave to me one day when I shared my meal, which apparently most Wanderers did not do. We became good friends, which we were destined to be. We were a formidable due when hunting. Penku was the eyes and ears of the operation, and I was the brawn and force. We travelled around the land, though we never met another soul. In ways, this was good. We did not wish to fight, and some Wanderers were such loners they attacked company.

But then, we met Terra and Kiora.

The snow began to fall a few moons later, and all was silent. I was calm, but Penku was on edge. I kept on asking her what the problem was, but she would not answer. Then, I felt pain on my side and heard a battle cry. The hostile Wanderer had been the problem.

Personality

Tikora is sweet and fair. She doesn't ever complain, and seems not to care about anything. She is tough and hardy, and not very delicate. She cares for those she loves. She is focused alot of the time, and doesnt daydream or dither. Unlike most of her kind, she does not enjoy travelling, even with company. She wishes to stay in one place, but because of her never quenched restlessnes, and her genetics that make her never able to stop in one place for too long, she cannot. Tikora is intelligent and quick witted, and is one of many tongues. She is able to understand and speak all different languages. She is modest about this and prefers to ignore the fact. She likes company in some ways, but other times she doesnt want cimpany. She hates her family, because they abandoned her at birth, but she doesnt always hold grudges. Tikora is able to quickly get over things and get on with life. She is very strange, and due to her very tiny amount of exposure to others it isnt known how she reacts when with others for a longer amount of time than a few days.

Family/Relationships

Penku || Owl || Guardian
Horace || Wanderer || Father
Nicta || Wanderer || Mother
Tiska || Wanderer || Sister
Terra || Wanderer || Friend
Kiora || Starling || Terra's Guardian
Freyka || Ocelot || Friend
Jeala || Wanderer || Sister
Tasko || Wanderer || Brother

Beliefs And Morals

Tikora used to be unaware of the world and what it offered, what some believed and what some didn't. She was blissfully unaware of any power higher than that of the High Wanderer. But then, she met Terra, who widened her eyes about the ways of other Wanderers. Tikora is now Buddhist, zen and a believer in peace. Though, some parts of the Buddhist life she does not follow.

Tikora has many morals, which she only knows because her Guardian, Penku, teaches and corrects her throughout life. She is rather old fashioned in the ways she acts and thinks.

Place in Life

Tikora really has no place in life. She is the Wanderer who will never fit in. She is the one who will meet someone and change their life, make them think she will be beside them forever, then flee.

Wanderers

Wanderers are humanoid, horse-like beings who wander the land. They are not horses, though, and dislike being called that. They are known to be attracted to shiny things, and are also known to collect things throughout their life and wear them. It is in their blood to wander, and so they cannot stay at any place for too long. They are destined to wander endlessly throughout the land. When they come of an age that they are wise and mature, they adopt a bird of any time as heir guardian. These birds help them hunt and are travel companions. Wanderers are not territorial, seeing as they can never own one piece of land, but they are loners and only hang around in groups when they are carrying children or in extreme circumstances. Wanderer children are ready to go out on their own within a few hours, but they usually are care for by their family for a few months after birth. Wanderers are skilled in many things, and are quick learners. Their diet consists of meat and certain plants and berries. They adore the berries that grow on the Portica bush.

Places Travelled

- The Desert of Shamans
- The Aviary of Jayoni
- The Mikarana Forest

Dictionary;

Wanderer:
A humanoid horse-like creature who wanders endlessly. They are known to aid others or be cruel, and are rather mythical and rare. They are known to collect things along their journey, as tokens/souvenirs.

Lillylark:
A brightly coloured bird that resembles a miniature crane. Good at navigating and finding water and other vital things. Prey to most animals.

Sunrise:
Morning. Can mean day.

Sunset:
Night. Can mean day.

Moon:
Month.

Permission

Permission

* Wanderers are my own creation. They are horse-like creatures that have many qualities that other animals dont. Do not steal them, for they are in a book I am writing now, which i plan to publish, and any theft of this will be sueable. Of course, if you use the name Wanderer for something, I wont care, because I cannot copyright the name, but the species and their appearance and qualities are all mine and mine only.

** Once again, Lillylarks are my own creation. They are a colourful bird which is an amazing navigator. They resemble a crane, though they are colourful and smaller. Do not steal them or the name, because they are in a book I am writing now, which i plan to publish, and any theft of this will be sueable and reportable..

Major WIP!

[img]http://i1005.photobucket.com/albums/af174/Kamaliah_Growables/RevampAnthroMare.png[/img]

[img]http://i908.photobucket.com/albums/ac288/DreamWolfess/drawings00.jpg[/img]

Ninjutsu wrote:
Pet's ID Tag: 29
Name You'd Choose for It: Zenaku (Meaning Evil.) - Though he goes by the name Seth.

Reason You Want It:
I've been seeking out a good, dark character. I love how complete his design looks, even without any accessories. The ankh symbols on his legs definitely inspired me and I love his mohawk/hair. xD I love ancient/cryptic stuff, so the ankh symbols are just awesome. Plus, I love keys, and ankhs are the "keys of life". :3 I also adore the feathers on his legs and his fangs. He's just perfect. <3 I feel that I could give him a good home, because I would definitely get art of him and care for him. If I could find a fitting roleplay, I would definitely roleplay him. He would also get a nice home in my character thread.

Species:
Dire Wolf/Striped Hyena/Hoary Fox
Very distant ancestry of a vampire bat.

Personality:
Seth is a cruel and bitter soul, with a twisted sense of humor. He can often be found smiling his signature smile, though he smiles for different reasons than you initially think. True, he was once a happy soul, but after the many years he'd spent on the earth, his personality quickly shifted. The world has many evils to offer, Seth himself isn't evil, though he's not friendly. There are very few that he trusts, or likes for that matter. He's a very clever and wise canine, after experiencing things that your normal mortal soul. He enjoys mind games and trickery. As a hobby he preforms alchemy and makes toxic and poisonous potions. Though, on accident, he sometimes develops fabulous and good formulas. People go to him and he forces them to do extremely difficult tasks for his help. Or if they can outsmart him, which is very unlikely.

Alchemy, New Poisonous Discoveries, The Dark, Being Alone, Chains, Fresh Meat, Bones, The Cool, Darker Colors, Smart Beings, Puzzles.

Dislikes:
The Hot, Brightness, Bright Colors, Stupidity, Ignorance, Large Crowds, Begging, His Reflection.

Theme Song: Bat Country by Avenged Sevenfold.

Background:
Upon entering a dark, dripping cave, you spot a figure huddled in the back. Clinks and clanks echo throughout the cavern. The sound of glass screeching upon class sends shivers up your spine. The figure's ears flick and its head bends around to face you. An evil smile creeps across the eyeless face.
"Come closer..." the male, wolf-like creature cackles. Cautiously, you approach. You find that this creature is not eyeless, rather, it just has a very furry mane that covers its eyes. How does he see? The strangely inviting smile disappears from the creatures face as he realizes you are human. "Why have you come?" he snaps in a snarly tone. His voice is so harsh and full of extreme hate, you stumble back a few steps. Shakily, you step back up and explain you have come for his famous medicine. The smile slowly curls his lips again. "Hmm..." he mumbles, pushing away the tray of alchemy equipment and turning to face you fully. His fur is long and tangled at the feathers of his paws. You notice ankh symbols on his legs as they come into view from the dim light of captured fireflies. It sets a gloomy mood. There are a few dead at the bottom of the lantern, nibbled to bits by its very companions. "Very well!" he proclaims after a long silence, causing you to jump. "By my story... If you can figure out why I hate my reflection, I will grant you your demand." he grins as you nod nervously.

"~Eternal life... Its tempting hands extend towards your soul... Will you give in?~

"True, I have always been different. A combination of many species, though, my coat and my mane, they aren't something I was born with. I used to be able to blend in as a regular grey wolf with a cut off tail. Though, these ankhs... they were burned into my cursed legs because of my lust for power. I'd always been fascinated with alchemy. Creating new, dangerous and sometimes miraculous things out of minerals, plants and other organic materials. Though, would I have the time to come up with all of these great invention possibilities? No... No... Life is too short. There are too many things out there that can cause death. By the time I had discovered the great art of alchemy, I had long left my parents. Though... I can't remember why. I left at a very young age, unwilling to obey my parent's demands to stay hidden from the world. I wanted to spread my intelligence, for my mind was far superior to any of the others out there. I could create so many great and evil compounds. I set out for Egypt... I had heard of this ancient key called the ankh. It was within a pyramid somewhere in the shifting sands and mirages of the desert. One with a simple mind could have easily gotten lost. What feeble, incapable minds. I could easily navigate the hot desert by watching the wind patterns. The scent of the ankh was upon those winds. I survived off of cactus juice and desert rats and reptiles. I even built up an immunity to the poison of scorpions. Soon, I made it, easily, actually. The myths of mummies and undead things living within the pyramids were the simple-minded's tales. I knew those didn't existent. The ankh lied within an emperor's old, sacred tomb. In Egyptian, the script read, "Only those worthy and true of heart will learn the secrets of the deserts." Peh! More superstitions. Though, I soon found that my cleverness betrayed me. Upon touching that key, it burned my legs so harshly, so furiously, that yes, even I was brought to my knees in tears. Blessed with eternal life? More of cursed. I was not worthy, now I'm forced to walk these lands, witnessing all of the horrible things that the humans and animals have to offer. The ignorance, the stupidity, the cruelness. Why am I evil? I wouldn't say I am, I simply blend into what the beings on this planet do. For everyone holds evil in their heart. I just allowed mine to blossom into loathing. Have I found the formula that I've been seeking? No. Will I ever? Probably, though, do you want to know what that potion that I know lust for so deeply? A potion to reverse these ankh scars. I want to die. I want to release my soul and start anew. Then, maybe then, I can have another chance and view the world in a different way... For every time I look in my reflection, I only see... A nobody."

"So?" the creature hisses with an evil, cracked grin, "What would your answer be?"

I understand that by adopting this creature I take full responsibility for it. <3 <3 <3

[img]http://i27.tinypic.com/wlp16h.jpg[/img]

crazy cranky critter wrote:
Pet's ID Tag:
Thirty Nine - 39

Pocky

Reason You Want It:
I would like to adopt Pocky because I believe I can provide him a home where he will be used. He definatley looks like he could be the subject of my maths time doodles and even if I can he could be the star of some comics. And probably a few little stories too.

Catch Phrase:
"Pocky wants a cookie!"

Species:
Parrot of some variety

Beliefs:
Pocky is a parrot and is too basic to hold any beliefs.

Voice:
Your classic talking bird voice

Language:
Parrot speak
English

Personality:
Pocky is very quirky, crazy and fun. He can be stubborn when he isn't given what he wants. He acts some what like a young child. Pocky likes to make people laugh. Pocky is almost always happy.

Parrot Toys
Learning how to speak english

Dislikes:
Cages
Bird seed

Pocky's Story:

Early one morning Pocky was hanging off the side of his cage in the pet shop. He pulled his seed bowl off the wall and shrieked loudly with amusement when he saw the seeds scatter on the floor. Little did he know today would be different.
The pet shop opened and the children flowed in, pressing their faces on the glass, tapping, prodding just as small children do.
Out of a car hopped and eager girl. She was carrying a large cage in one hand and a wallet in the other. She almost leapt into the pet shop with enthusiasim. As she strolled past the cat food her gaze shot to the end of the isle, where in a cage Pocky was spinning on his perch. The purchase of Pocky was un-avoidable for the girl.
Pocky sat in the cage on the girls bench at home, a smug look was pasted on his face. "Pocky wants a cracker?" the girl asked, smiling. Pocky shrieked loudly and flapped his wings before turning his back and splattering the base of his cage. The girl laughed. "No, I suppose Pocky wants a cookie?" she laughed, ripping open the packet of cookies sitting on the bench. Pocky looked over his shoulder, a smuge twinkle in his eye. Suddenly Pocky burst out "POCKY WANTS A COOKIE!" he squealed, barely able to tolerate those tasty looking treats being eaten without his share being given to him. The girl smiled. "So you can talk huh?" she grinned. "Cookie." Pocky replied, not at all interested in what ever it was the girl wanted to say. The girl broke in half a cookie and gave him the smaller piece. He snatched it and began to peck at it. "I presume you want the bigger piece aswell?" she asked. "Bigger piece!" Pocky said excitedly.
The next morning the girl woke up and rubbed her sore eyes. "Gah, moms coming today. I forgot to clean my room. She will be furious." the girls mom was on a buisness trip to france. Mean while the sixteen year old girl had purchased a parrot, which her mom would most definatley not approve of. Three hours later the door bell rung. "Oi, let me in dear!" came a croaky voice. "Yes, mom!" came the girls exadurated sighing reply. When the woman burst in the door she instantly spotted Pocky being roudy. "You shouldn't have a parrot!" she snapped. "But mom-" the girl whined. "No buts, he is big and mean looking." Pocky glared. He picked words up fast, re-arranged them and didn't care what the out come was. "Big mean mom!" he hollered with a meanacing look. And so it was settled. The parrot was to stay. The girls mom wouldn't give him away for he was too rude.
Early the next morning Pocky hopped to the edge of his cage. Seeing some parrot toys outside he carefully pulled open his cage door. He snuck over to the packet of toys. He prodded the plastic then in a bewildered state tipped his head to the side. He then flew over to the girl, pecking her on the nose and sqwuaking "HELP?" the girl who had been asleep leapt up then glared at Pocky. "What?" she snapped. Pocky hopped over to the toys in their packaging. "Cookies please?" he asked, adding to the chore list. The girl simply laughed and got him a cookie. When he was done eating she opened the toys. "You are smart, arn't you Pocky?" she said. "Yes, Pocky is smart." replied Pocky, an all masterful look on his face.
And so life carries on like this for Pocky, the parrot who never ceases to amuse.

I understand that by adopting Pocky I take full responsibility for him.

[img]http://i650.photobucket.com/albums/uu230/randomperson_016/AgencyRe-vamp39.png[/img]

The Agency

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Agency's Brand New Thread! Donations OPEN! APPS OPEN

Postby eiralune » Sun Sep 19, 2010 8:44 am

Delecri wrote:Pet's ID Tag: 27
Name You'd Choose for It: Comet
Reason You Want It:I'm insanely in love with the design. The markings, colors, and her general tezture and appearence. The deisgn is great for art and just plain fun! My favortie colors are black and purple. So it just seams perfect!
History/Background/Other: I was very lonley as a kitten, my siblings teased me and left me out of games. My mother told me that I was her favorite. But I never believed her. After I weaned from my family we split ways. Most of my siblings traveled in pairs, except me. I traveled for a long time until my claws were sanded down. I finnaly found a box in a small alley. I settled in for a long rest, at one point of the night a swear I heard a scraping sound. Then next morning I had to search for food. I seen some smelly shiny cans, I decided to see what was and in them and what do you there was food in them! I lived there for a long time until it was time to move out of the alley. I found a quinte little place near a human house. One day one of the humans came out and stroked me with love, they took me in and put a collar on me with a chinese word on it. They gave me flavourful food and water to drink. They were my family and I love them.
I understand that by adopting this creature I take full responsibility for it.I do.
Permission

This was waayy in the back, and I wanted you guys to see it. I've had this since 2 weeeks ago.
eiralune

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Agency » Sun Sep 19, 2010 8:47 am

Ikaaaaaaaaa wrote:
Pet's ID Tag: 51
Name You'd Choose for It: Deuxia
Reason You Want It: She’s beautiful, and would be the perfect new addition to my horse herd. She’d be the sister to my character Oliver, who I can PM you a picture of if you’d like to see him. Her design really caught my eye, and I found myself with huge ideas for her just apon seeing her.

Personality:

Deuxia is bold and level-headed most times. She knows how to live in a society yet turns away from it and prefers her privacy. She is cautious when its required, but mostly of an optimistic nature. It takes her a few days to warm up and adjust to any new surroundings. Underneath her toughness, Deuxia is kind hearted and gentle. She does appear to have a mean streak, but this isn’t seen all that often. She is able to keep her temper, and is a cool headed figure. She rarely gets into a panicked state at all, finding it best to work through problems calmly. Deuxia is especially stubborn though, she will argue her point if she feels it valid and will not let it go until she sees fit. Deuxia is unwilling to do things that are asked of her, and generally takes her time to do them.
Deuxia may seem to have an endless supply of patience, but she is really the opposite. She can wait for something only so long. She also has her limits.

A Story Extract
Still partially asleep, Deuxia let a soft whicker play from her throat as she recognized the first line of pine trees a few feet in front of her. Sighing, she stood, and picked up the pace a little in an aimless wander. After only a little bit, she and Oliver passed into the pines. Deuxia tossed her head, scenting the sweet sap and peaty earth, bringing herself into a canter.

She called to him over her shoulder, a shrill whinny as they raced through the thick pines that circled the open grasslands. The lean mare could smell water, and knew they had come close to the southern border, where the big lake instead of the pines surrounded the rest of the land. Deuxia was faster than her brother, and continuously called to him, checking he was still in pursuit. She never knew that she could miss him, but after the appalling sentence spent without him as a foal, Deuxia found it possible to long for something she had not long known existed. Oliver was a wild card, a bolshy stallion with too much attitude for his own good, but she loved him.

She remembered their journey here, the promised safety of a land so far away and his words when they were leaving the river. “Don't leave” was all he had asked when she explained their tangled family history, and those words rang in her mind now as she slowed, sneaking a gaze at him through her forelock. His eyes were soft, and staring at her also. She laughed out loud at him, a bold move that would either be accepted or rejected by her brother. Oliver chuckled softly.

Deuxia laughed again, delirious in the blissful company of the brother she had only just found.
After a while, they had gone back to simply walking, and when they reached the lake, glorious in its murky depths, she heard him utter a few words. “Don’t leave.” that had made her so shocked, the mare hadn't said anything in return. Deuxia had been listening for anything to break their silence since their meeting, and so she understood Oliver was a horse of few words. Obliging, she had remained in their comfortable, yet empty silence for days.

Turning her hindquarters, her vision lifted to find raw pain on his chiselled features, that same desperate severity that had surfaced when he spoke the words before. He seemed to honestly believe she would abandon him. Knowing Oliver was too, proud, Deuxia felt no need to shame him by crooning reassurance- though secretly she felt glad he wished her to be with him as much as she.

“I won’t.” She replied simply, swishing her tail and looking away.

Gazing with wonderment at the oasis of water in front of them, Deuxia suddenly felt parched. As much as she wanted to speed down to it and immerse herself, she was too disoriented to think of anything besides her brother resting beside her. His weight shifted to lean closer into her shoulder as a mass to keep her upright instead of toppling over to the floor. Eventually she found herself moving. Slowly at first, then her forelegs lurched forwards and she began a crazed, blind gallop down to the shore, stumbling over herself in haste.

The water rose easily up over her ears as she plunged into the icy lake, groaning as it seemed to burn at her skin, but still she stood spine-deep in it, drinking obliviously. She thought she heard Oliver leap in beside her.

After what seemed like an age, Deuxia stopped, listening as her breathing became slower, less laboured as the hydration found its mark in her brain. Her vision sharpened, and she found herself thinking coherently instead of jumbled emotions. Her heartbeat skipped as her newly focused mind processed the events of the past week. An arched black neck and sleek head rose from ahead of her, and Oliver swam easily to shore. He stood dripping, wondering if this was the place that would soon enough be their own or was there home now. The thought was still hard to grasp, and Deuxia found herself thinking exactly the same. The sight of seeing him so far away bothered her, and the mare began to drift closer to him

I understand that by adopting this creature I take full responsibility for it. Definately

Thanks Kam :)

[img]http://i650.photobucket.com/albums/uu230/randomperson_016/AgencyRe-vamp51.png[/img]

[img]http://i863.photobucket.com/albums/ab197/pasosoprano98/IMG_0004.jpg[/img]

Rosalind wrote:
    Pet's ID Tag: #78
    Name You'd Choose for It: Sugar
    Reason You Want It: So adorable, I've been eyeing her for a while now and since no-one seems to want her I decided to try for her.
    Breed: Corgi x Pomerian
    Siblings: Only pup, much loved by her mother and was doted on until she was old enough to be given away.

-Introduction to Story-
    Sugar was born in a small family owned candy store in downtown Chicken Smoothie called Heart's Candy. 25 year old Elizabeth Heart, third to run and opperate the candy store, had taken in a corgi she had found wandering the streets. Suprised to find out a couple weeks later that her dog, by then named Peanut, was going to have a puppy.

-Give Away Day- (Rosalind's point of view)
    Rosalind walked into Heart's Candy and called out to Elizabeth in greeting, "Good afternoon Elizabeth!"
    "Good afternoon to you Rosie!" Elizabeth warmly replied, "What can I get for you today?"
    "Hmm," Rosalind thought for a moment undesicive, "How about some pink bubble-gum? Just 25c worth in a bag please."
    "Sure thing!" Elizabeth grabbed a sheet of clear plastic paper, placed five pink gumballs in the middle, pulled it together, and tied it with a curled pink piece of ribbon. "Here you go!"
    Rosalind took the bag and started to say thank you when the swinging door behind the counter moved forward a bit and a bump was heard.

(Sugar's point of view)
    Backing her short legs back, Sugar started running again, hit the door full on, and this time the door came all the way open. Her short stumpy tail wagging, she raced up to Elizabeth and barked happily.

(Rosalind's Point of View)
    "Aww, she is so cute Elizabeth! Where did you get her? How old is she?" Rosalind asked excitingly.
    Elizabeth laughed and rubbed Sugar between the ears. "Sugar is Peanut's daughter and she is about 7 months old. You can come around and pet her if you would like!"
    Rosalind set down her gumballs excitingly and came through the swinging door on the side. Crouching down, she reached her hand out for Sugar to sniff.

(Sugar's point of view)
    Sugar happily sniffed Rosalind's hand and licked it. Her tail wagging even harder than before, she curled up in Rosalind's lap.

(Rosalind's point of view)
    Rosalind smiled and gently stroked Sugar's back.
    "Would you like to have her Rosie?" Elizabeth asked, "I can't have two dogs and she seems to really love you."
    "Really?! I would love to have her!" Rosalind said happily.

[img]http://i378.photobucket.com/albums/oo226/bananasplitsmoothie/Chars/CORGIBBY.png[/img]

Vellamore wrote:Image

Pet's ID Tag: 101
Name You'd Choose for It: Bug
Reason You Want It: Well I've looked past her a few times before, and I sort of decided that she's just too super cute to not have a home !
History/Background/Other: Well of course, Bug is just a cute, cuddly little pup, always happy . Just one of those little animals that always makes you smile, somehow . Bug is bouncy, and goofy, and wiggly and playful and just loves everyone . She's got the attention span of a three year old, because she is actually eternally stuck with the mind of a three year old . Without a doubt, this little fluffball is the epitome of adorableness . She likes flowers, chases butterflies, says goodmorning to the sun each day, licks every single face she sees, chases down and plays with field mice, and even pukes rainbows . That's right, she pukes rainbows . That's how happy she is .

And if possible, I'd really love to give her a home . I'm sure all my other characters would just absolutely adore her .

(I removed the pic just because of a personal phobia, don't worry, there's nothing wrong with it x3)
[img]http://i581.photobucket.com/albums/ss260/CorrereConLupi/donate10.png[/img]

Okay, that should be it X___x
Let me know if I missed someone~

Delecri wrote:
Delecri wrote:Pet's ID <leo_highlight style="border-bottom: 2px solid rgb(255, 255, 150); background-color: transparent; background-image: none; background-repeat: repeat; background-attachment: scroll; background-position: 0% 50%; -moz-background-size: auto auto; cursor: pointer; display: inline; -moz-background-clip: -moz-initial; -moz-background-origin: -moz-initial; -moz-background-inline-policy: -moz-initial;" id="leoHighlights_Underline_2" onclick="leoHighlightsHandleClick('leoHighlights_Underline_2')" onmouseover="leoHighlightsHandleMouseOver('leoHighlights_Underline_2')" onmouseout="leoHighlightsHandleMouseOut('leoHighlights_Underline_2')" leohighlights_keywords="tag" leohighlights_url_top="http%3A//shortcuts.thebrowserhighlighter.com/leonardo/plugin/highlights/3_2/tbh_highlightsTop.jsp?keywords%3Dtag%26domain%3Dwww.chickensmoothie.com" leohighlights_url_bottom="http%3A//shortcuts.thebrowserhighlighter.com/leonardo/plugin/highlights/3_2/tbh_highlightsBottom.jsp?keywords%3Dtag%26domain%3Dwww.chickensmoothie.com" leohighlights_underline="true">Tag</leo_highlight>: 27
Name You'd Choose for It: Comet
Reason You Want It:I'm insanely in love with the design. The markings, colors, and her general tezture and appearence. The deisgn is great for art and just plain fun! My favortie colors are black and purple. So it just seams perfect!
History/Background/Other: I was very lonley as a kitten, my siblings teased me and left me out of games. My mother told me that I was her favorite. But I never believed her. After I weaned from my family we split ways. Most of my siblings traveled in pairs, except me. I traveled for a long time until my claws were sanded down. I finnaly found a box in a small alley. I settled in for a long rest, at one point of the night a swear I heard a scraping sound. Then next morning I had to search for food. I seen some smelly shiny cans, I decided to see what was and in them and what do you there was food in them! I lived there for a long time until it was time to move out of the alley. I found a quinte little place near a human house. One day one of the humans came out and stroked me with love, they took me in and put a collar on me with a chinese word on it. They gave me flavourful food and water to drink. They were my family and I love them.
I understand that by adopting this creature I take full responsibility for it.I do.
Permission

This was waayy in the back, and I wanted you guys to see it. I've had this since 2 weeeks ago.

Hold on a second, let me take a second to get organized. X__x

(I apologize for any weirdness in any quotes, my browser likes to insert things in weird places >>;)

I see an Applefiend stalking~<3

The Agency

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me