Red Dog V2~Moved

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

Red Dog V2~Moved

Postby Forever Sun » Sun Aug 29, 2010 2:29 am

Red Dogs V2.0

Lineart Made by WolfDaughter and thread orginally made by WolfDaughter.All art made by WolfDaughter and her artists that were hired♥

Last edited by Forever Sun on Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:35 am, edited 51 times in total.
Forever Sun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

The Sky~Adoptions:ClosedPound:Open

Postby Forever Sun » Sun Aug 29, 2010 2:34 am

Adoption
Want to know some guidlines? Well read on!
There's about 3-5 eggs from a Couple. You may only apply for 1 in each couple-still following the rule of 3 growing ones at a time. They will grow shortly and will be added to your account.Be aware that you may not choose what they look like. Don't even suggest.

~

~

These might be late! I'm very busy with school starting and all so please be patient

Couples:

Night and Claw
Closed
Made by NightDream8
1:~Arisu/2:Kale_Dragon_Keeper/3:Blurbee/

Frost and Ginger
Made by Kittygem
Closed
1:WolfDaughter/2:BocceF/3:Music_Lover/

Code: Select all
I want to Adopt!
Couple:
Baby number:
Baby Name:
[size=50]SNIFFMAS[/size]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pound:OPEN
We found some Sniffmas dogs wondering around! We've been trying to catch them all day!But they have Sniffmas magic!:O! We've got them in an arena but we need to get them back in a kennel so you can adopt it!WIll you help us? All you have to do is pick the right number and you could catch it! For helping us you get to keep it! You may only play once though!

Username:
Number:
MERRY SNIFFMAS

Arena Dogs:

More Coming Soon....

Username:
Wich one you want:
Will you give them a good home:
[size=50]Pound2[/size]
[/color]
Last edited by Forever Sun on Mon Jan 03, 2011 6:46 am, edited 54 times in total.
Forever Sun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

The Cove~Breeding Open

Postby Forever Sun » Sun Aug 29, 2010 2:35 am

[center]Breeding
here you can breed your Red Dogs. You know if they are male or female because there will be a box like this :[] inside it will be a F or M. F is female and M is male.Your Red dog must be completely grown up to breed.

Forms
Male:
Female:
[size=50]lovebirds[/size]

the parents must be opposite gender. Red Dogs may not breed with their siblings or parents.

~

~
Slots:

Waiting list(Referances):
Last edited by Forever Sun on Mon Dec 20, 2010 6:05 am, edited 9 times in total.
Forever Sun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

The Scrolls~The Pets and Their Owners

Postby Forever Sun » Sun Aug 29, 2010 2:36 am

anyone maybe rewarded weekly with 500 berries for being a good regular non-rule breaking customer :D

Allstar Converse
0Image
ImageDoli[M]

Hawkpaw44
0Image
ImageDewdrop[F]ImageMackka[M]

ShortAxel
0 Image
ImageCameo[M]

HorsesRock2
0Image
Image Lilac[F]ImageHarmony [F]ImageUnnamed[f]ImageUnnamed[f]
ImageStrawberry[f]ImageFlame[M]XLilac[F]ImageChris[M]

~GemKitty~
270 Image
ImageMewsie [F]ImageDellios[M]ImageUnnamed[F]Xunnamed[M]ImageFlowerCouple[M]X[F]
ImageMewsie[F]XDelios[M]ImageUnnamed[?]ImageShadow[M]

WolfDaughter
Unlimited Image
ImageLevele[F]ImageDemon[M]
ImageHunter[M]ImageCreepy[F]ImageNike[M]XArtemis[F]Image100[M]XSpecial[F]ImageFall/Halloween Special[M]X[F]ImageAllyssa[F]ImageSniffmas[M]

BocceF
0Image
ImageUnnamed [M]ImageUnnamed[M]ImagePeace[F]ImageUnnamed[M]ImageHolly[F]
ImageUnnamed[M]ImageUnnamed[F]ImageUnnamed[M]ImageUnnamed[F]

PineMist
0Image
ImageShadow Fire[M]

BlackloneWolf
0 Image
ImageAspen[M]ImageSiko[M]ImageAspen[M]

SweetCorgi
0Image
Image Firefly[M]ImageUnnamed[F]

Theyru
0Image
ImageVen [F]

Saphire99
0 Image
ImageAdidias[M]

Luika421
0Image
ImageMorningglory[M]

Moon<3
0Image
ImageMoon[F]

Ruika<3
0 Image
ImagePayson[M]

Michaela99
0Image
Image izzy[F]

~Cupcakewolf~
175Image
ImageUnnamed[M]Image黄色のグロー[M]ImageArkada[M]

LazyDragon
500 Image
ImagePaz[F]Image Azul[M]ImageRomance[M]XLavender[F]

Dream of Eternity
0Image
ImageZoro[M]ImageDayBreaker[M]ImageHelene[F]

.:Bae:.
0 Image
ImageUnnamed[F]ImageSugar[M]

Rosie-Roo
0Image
ImageUnnamed[F]

~Alice
0Image
ImageLeaf[M]
ImageLeaf[M]ImageSpyro[M]ImageYingXYang

Janet10433
0Image
ImageFlower[F]ImageUnnamed[M]ImageAquaXIvy

Iliamna
0Image
ImageTiki[F]

Baltogirl9
0Image
ImageJ.J.[F]ImageTwinTails[M]

Music_Lover
500Image
ImageHalloween[F]ImageLuna[F]ImageRain_Bow[F]ImageDayXNightImageMist[F]ImageUnnamed[?]

PinkBubbleKitten
250Image
ImageSpider[M]ImageBack to School Couple[M]X[F]ImageUnnamed[F]

BreyerLover
500Image
ImageUnnamed[F]ImageHurculeus[M]XAthena[F]ImageUnnamed[F]

Kale_Dragon_Keeper
0Image
ImageLimezoid[?]

Tribble
200Image

Blurbee
200Image

NightDream8
200Image

~Arisu
200Image
Last edited by Forever Sun on Sat Jan 15, 2011 6:11 am, edited 62 times in total.
Forever Sun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

The Ice~Contests/Raffles/Games

Postby Forever Sun » Sun Aug 29, 2010 2:37 am

Contests
Auction!Closed....BocceF is our winner!
Pick up your prizes here!
[3/10] Humid Dogs
[IMG]http://i55.tinypic.com/35b6yxf.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i55.tinypic.com/2du9o9d.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i52.tinypic.com/20at79x.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i54.tinypic.com/206iout.jpg[/IMG]

[0/6] Custom Dogs

Auctioning off of 10 Humid Dholes and 6 customs!Things you might want to add....
Wishlist pets
rarer pets
08 pets
Hoard pets
The one with the biggest or most rare,or with most I like,etc.It ends August 17th 2010.

Entries:
BocceF~Sent Trade

DragonKnight~SentTrade
Last edited by Forever Sun on Fri Dec 31, 2010 6:25 am, edited 4 times in total.
Forever Sun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Encilipedia~Species

Postby Forever Sun » Sun Aug 29, 2010 2:38 am

Sub-Species
I need suggestions-any one can suggest!

Common Red Dog
ImageImage
General Information:Common Red Dogs are the basic line art and the most common to find out of all of the couples. Mainly live in the Middle East of the World.
Egg: The mother will lay the eggs in a cave like den that burrows 20 feet under ground. Then the parents will leave. They live on yolk inside the egg. The all start to hatch around the same time. Usually the weaker ones will hatch last. The Hatching could take almost 1-2 weeks depending on the climate undergound.
Middle:As the hatch they have eyes that see in the dark. They have exactly 3 days to crawl out of the den before they lose the seeing in the dar feature. When the newborns come out they are curious. They depend on eachothor for 1-2 more weeks untill adult stage to keep alive. The first few day out of the den, the survive on a main diet of bugs,fruits,nuts,and berries. Soon they will begin Teething on eachother. Eachday gets more of a struggle for the middle stages. Their instincs kick and and 1 by one the wonder off to find their own territory. The ones with more natural colors tend to stay last. Mainly because ,they are more of the type of Common Red Dog that would stay and form a pack. The start to hunt small rabits,birds and occasional squirrel.

Pega RedDog
0 more litters
ImageImage
General Information:Pega Red Dogs are uncommon but not as rare as other species. PegaRedDogs have wings that allow them to fly. They live in clouds where birds are their only diet.PegaReddogs usually apear from grand parents.
Egg: Eggs are laid in a fuzzy cloud that floats upon the sky slowly. The parents will stay with the eggs to hunt ,teach them to fly, and learn about themselves. As an egg, they don't need anything to eat-not even the yolk. Because an adult's main diet is made up of clouds mainly.Usually the weaker ones will hatch last. The Hatching could take almost 1-2 weeks depending on the climate of the sky.
Middle: The young Pega RedDog emerges from it's egg. At first they have no fur- and just feathers so they can fly- since their wings aren't fully flight-proof. In a couple of days the feathers on the body is replaced with thin fur as the wing feathers grow thicker and stronger for flying.They'll flutter around with their siblings as their parents go off hunting for them. For the first few days they eat clouds. Soon they s tart feeding on small birds. The litter starts to fledge themselves. Their parents will help them- especially if they fall. Once they are able to fly they stick to the den-cloud for a few more days to learn to hunt. They obviously know how to eat clouds- you simply bite a cloud. But the birds are trickier. After several days of practicing they are ready to be adults. Rarely will the family stick together. Infact usually the siblings go to close territory and start fighting. They will not fight till the death though.Pega RedDogs seem to be more aggressive with their family than strangers.

Mystik RedDog
0 more litters
ImageImage
General Information:Mystik RedDogs are wise and mysterious.They are rarer than PegaRed Dogs but are still Uncommon.Mystik Red Dogs have magical spells that bring knowledge,wealth,and nature.Mystik Red Dogs can only breed with Mystik Red Dogs.Mystik Red Dogs will always be Mysterious dark colors.They have a vegitarian diet. Most Mystik RedDogs tend to live in Rainforests.
Eggs: The Mother and Father tend to not stay together. The Mother goes off by herself to find a very good hiding spot for her few eggs she will lay. Before she lays them she might leave some potions and herbs for them to perfect their talents as a Mystik RedDog. More likely, begin writing several scrolls for her childeren to read to lean their profession. After the eggs are layed, she leaves to her den to do more herb practice. Usually the mothers forget about the eggs a few days later. The eggs hatch soon. They will crawl out with damp fur and will begin to suck on some herbs the mother has left.
Middle:The eggs will hatch and feed on herbs. A few days later their fur begins to soften and shed. Mystik RedDogs are very sleek,skinny creatures , being of their thin fur. In a few days their eyes will open and they will spend their whole time reading the scrolls. Soon they start to venture out of the den in search of food. They will fead on leaves and berries most likely. In a few more days they will mature and begin to fight over potions and recipies and scrolls for their collection. AFter they have had their duels they will scurry away deep far away into the forest finding their own labrotory.

Bob Reddog
3 more litters
ImageImage
Bob RedDogs are childish, and small. They are Very Uncommon-more than Mystik Dholes even! Bob RedDogs have a bobed tail.Bob RedDogs can only breed with one another and Common RedDogs.
Bob Red Dogs live in sandy,dusty terrians-such as the desert.They prey on mice and road runners.

Humid RedDog
0 more days
Image Image
Humid Red Dogs are Red Dogs that like to live in humid areas=such as many vast rainforests.Humid Red Dogs apear more than Mystik Dholes but less than Bob Dholes. They prey on monkeys,mice,and snakes.Humid Red Dogs like humidity,because it soaks up their fur in a way that is not usual to the human being. They use it to cover their scent up some.

Sea Red Dog
0 days
ImageImage
Sea RedDogs will live in any liquid you give them that 5 X the size of them. They eat fish,sea fish,star fish,and occasional small squids. These are rare and hard to find.Sea RedDogs are quiet and vulnerable.A moment in air is a thousand knives in their back.

Knight Red Dogs
0 days*every 2 days it's available*
Made by Kittengem32
ImagetoImage
Knight Red Dogs are fairly common.They guard and protect the Red Dog kingdom.They have unusual armour to protect them.
mire infor need them.

Moving Red Dogs
0 week
ImageImageImage
Red Dogs that move!
Last edited by Forever Sun on Sat Jan 15, 2011 5:45 am, edited 15 times in total.
Forever Sun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

The Fire~Customs open

Postby Forever Sun » Sun Aug 29, 2010 2:39 am

Customs:OPEN

these are for Custom Spells*Family Packs*(can be bought at shop)*NEW discount for passes, check shop!*

slots:

1)
2)
3)

Family Packs now available- a couple with 3 eggs:
Can be bought with
Couple-1 Verycommon
Couple+1 egg-Common
Couple+2 eggs-Uncommon
Couple+3 egg- Wichlist verycommon-uncommon
Couple+4 egg-Wishlist uncommon
Couple+5 egg-2 wishlist uncommon
OR A CUSTOM SPELL

form:
I want a custom!
things I want:
Egg or Adult?
Family Pack or Regular?:
If Family PAck,what are all referances?:
Custom Spell?:
Payment(Family Pack):

NOTE: customs are free,family packs are not

Referance:

Adopted Customs: V2
Last edited by Forever Sun on Mon Dec 20, 2010 6:20 am, edited 9 times in total.
Forever Sun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

The Stars~Past Couples

Postby Forever Sun » Sun Aug 29, 2010 2:40 am

AquaXIvy
RomanceXLavender
NikeXArtemis:
HurculesXAthena:
UnnamedXUnnamed:
100XSpecial:
YingXYang:
FlameXLilac:
DayXNight:
FlowerCouple
BacktoSchoolCouple
Fall/Halloween Couple:
MewsieXDelios:
ChristmasPair:
Last edited by Forever Sun on Sat Dec 25, 2010 10:19 am, edited 10 times in total.
Forever Sun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

The Moon~Afficialties

Postby Forever Sun » Sun Aug 29, 2010 2:41 am

Corgi Farms:
Adopt a cute corgi from Sweetcorgi's Corgi Farm!

Gemsden Adopts
Gemsden Adopts
Adopt some fantastic pets from Moondust's Gemsden Adopts!
Last edited by Forever Sun on Mon Dec 20, 2010 6:16 am, edited 3 times in total.
Forever Sun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

The Branches~Shop:OPEN

Postby Forever Sun » Sun Aug 29, 2010 2:42 am

Shop:OPEN
This is where you can find potions and accesories for your red Dogs

Instead of buying items with regular CS pets (wich was way to confusing in the past) we are using Berries. How do I get berries? Well the staff is payed monthly for doing their job.
Artist-20Image
Mod-15Image

~

Prices for berries
*get free 100 berries IF you guess why I chose berries as the currency!*
[center]Newborn/growing gets you 20Image
Very Common gets you 100Image
Common get you 200Image
Uncommon gets you 275Image
Rare gets you 1000Image
Very Rare gets you 5000Image
+ if it's on my wich list that adds 50 Image

Clothing:

Color:
Payment:
Pet Name:

ImageImage
Green/Red Turtleneck:Keeps you warm in the Winter!Common,Bob,Humid,Mystik and Pega Only
100 Image

Spells

User name:
Item:
Payment:
Pet:

Gender Changing Potion:Change your pet's gender
800Image

Aging PotionGrows up you pet in 24 hours
1000Image

Pack SpellMakes your Red dogs form a pack together
1500Image

Custom Cardpass to get a customNEW:Limited Discount- now selling for 200 berries!
200Image

Reservation SpellReserve a egg
2300Image

Make your own Egg PotionMake an egg
3000Image

Make your own Pair SPellMake a pair for people to adopt
3500Image

Guest SpellBe a Guest Artist for one batch
4000Image

VIP PotionGet VIP Status
10000Image
Last edited by Forever Sun on Mon Dec 20, 2010 6:10 am, edited 9 times in total.
Forever Sun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me