Move to new thread! MOD PLEASE LOCK!

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

Re: The Agency's Brand New Thread! Donations Close! APPS OPE

Postby Ranua » Sat Aug 21, 2010 1:19 pm

I don't think it has. :?
signature under construction c:
Ranua

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby crazy cranky critter » Sat Aug 21, 2010 1:21 pm

The counter says "1 day left" *points at front page* so I presume that means we all have a day to work on our forms.
{
together, we make . . .

deviantArt.

. . . the perfect hell
}
crazy cranky critter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EarthStar » Sat Aug 21, 2010 1:27 pm

Oh really? That would be nice, though I thought I saw a couple pages back that Tripp said they would be judged tonight, but who knows...
M e r r y C h r i s t m a s ~ ♥
ImageImageImage
::Christmas Art Shop::
::Fursona::
::Characters::
::Equine Characters::
::What do you <3 ?::
EarthStar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Agency » Sat Aug 21, 2010 2:33 pm

Congratulations to the fallowing. Please remember the rules that the donor has set down about these characters.

KayleeBanana

Pet's ID Tag: 36
Name You'd Choose for It: Hibiscus
Reason You Want It: I have been looking at Hibiscus for a long time, and have finally decided to adopt her. I think that she would make a lovely addition to my character collection, and provide some much-needed variety from my usual brown coat color.
History/Background/Other: A pack of wolves loped through the deep forest. Their pelts, covered with patches of a variety of greens, blended almost seemlessly into the environment around them. One female with a shimmering white pelt was heavy with the cub that was in her womb. Her mate, the alpha male, ran along side her, offering his support when needed. This was to be their first cub.
The forest pack lived deep in the heart of the rainforest: in the places still untouched by man. Life was rough for them here. There were countless enemies waiting, watching in the shadows. But the pack endured, surviving through even the harshest of years. The pack lived in a hollow tree trunk that was three wolf-lengths wide, and set back on the bank of a river. This was where a new life would enter the world.
The alpha female's cub was an unusual-looking little girl. She had snowy-white fur and pink eyes like her mother. She had her father's stripped legs and green muzzle. She had the traditional green patches like her pack members. But unlike any other wolf, she had a bright orange flower marking on her hip. And it was from this marking that her mother named her: Hibiscus.
Hibiscus's early years were difficult. Her father was embarrassed by her. The other members of her pack shunned her. Only her mother would ever pay attention to her. As Hibiscus grew older, her differences became more apparent. She didn't fight with the other cubs. She never snapped at bird flying to close overhead. She was a terrible hunter. All Hibiscus did all day was sit and tend to a bunch of plants.
Plants were the joy of her life. Hibiscus carried water-filled leaves to her garden every day, and carefully gave every single one of her plants a drink. She made sure that each one had the perfect amount of sunlight. She protected them from the harmful insects that patrolled the forest floor. The other wolves just simply couldn't understand. What was wrong with her? But Hibiscus didn't mind; she had all the friends she needed amongst her garden.

Obviously, my story is a WIP. I plan on finishing it soon. Of course, Hibiscus's garden will come in handy later, but I'll leave it as a surprise for now.

I understand that by adopting this creature I take full responsibility for it.

Code: Select all
[img]http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i4/BlackHorse15/Artwork/Fox_wolf_lineart_by_Astar_Shadow-2.png[/img]

iBrevity

Pet's ID Tag: 103.
Name You'd Choose for It: Shirsana [sheer-sauna].
Reason You Want It:
I am just in love with her design. At first glance it almost appears natural, only marred from that by the tiny glimpses of ghost-like markings all across her body. I love how she seems normal, mundane even, until one looks closer and sees everything else. I feel like I could tie that well enough into her background; what at first glance seems just as usual as the horses around her but when one looks again, they see the unique riches and spoils underneath. c: I haven't adopted another horse character in a while, and I've been meaning to revamp and clear out my horse character thread; and she would give me the perfect inspiration to do that.
History:
[This story is told at a later age. Also, keep in mind this anaconda is more like 70 feet long; capable of dragging a horse, as I have done in this story. C: Obviously fiction.]
Anaconda lines © Anaconda [movie]

It was never supposed to be like this.

From birth my mother would twine exotic tales of the rainforests that surrounded our homelands, whispering praise into my ear for the predators that staked their lives there. Every few days I could catch a fleeting glimpse of one; the reflecting glint of the polished black panther pelt, the shimmering gaze and slow coils of the giant snakes that haunted the very depths of the jungles. I was in love with this place; the magic that saturated the trees and dripped from the branches. I decided that one day I would be the first one to walk all the way through and see just what sort of paradise lay on the other side.

Unfortunately, not many members of my small herd shared the same opinion as me. Although my dam too loved the jungle and its inhabitants, she was not a brave mare, and she was growing sickly in her adulthood. My father was the lead stallion, and his main concerns were keeping the herd on a whole safe; which meant he ignored my pesky dreams and just assumed I wouldn’t go. Some of the other younglings would poke fun at me and call me twisted names, like I was insane to hope for this; but there was a single other colt in the herd, Ramses, that looked at me like I had potential.

Our friendship was tedious, but slowly, so slowly, we began to trust one another. He shared in me the dreams he had of this place while we would lay on the edge of the jungle and look within; he told me he had inclinations to go in too, but his mother had always begged with him to promise not to. I would puff out my chest every time, boldly lift my head, and grin at him, saying that nobody was as courageous as me. I trusted that I would be capable of getting through the rainforest.

On the night of my yearling birthday, my mother caught a cough. The local witch healer had warned her that if she ever got a separate illness she would have very low chances of surviving it; and although I stayed with her day and night, and brought her all the supplies I could carry, she drifted away into oblivion.

I became withdrawn after that, a recluse. When Ramses came looking for me, I made excuses, and told him that I was busy that day; I needed to speak to my father, or I had made a promise to come visit the healer. He began to understand that I just wanted to be alone, and stopped trying to come see me. I spent more and more time with one foot into the rainforest and three feet out.

I figured it would be safest to explore the realm during the early morning, so I crept away from the herd at the pinnacle of dawn. I told myself I would just venture in a few feet and look around, scout for any food sources nearby and come back to the herd a hero, having discovered a bold green plain of thick grasses or a naturally growing hedge of barley. I didn’t think either was particularly hopeful to spot, but I didn’t care. I was growing reckless in my abandonment of normal life.

The forest welcomed me with open arms and I found the day slipping past and my hooves stepping further. I lost sight of the edge of the jungle at all; I dove deep into this mystical land and forgot all about the coltish friend I had left behind.

Spending the night in the forest, I awoke to the brutal calls of my name. They were distant, barely tangible; but I recognized the voice, and immediately I clumsily jerked to my feet and ran to get him. “Ramses!” I remembered shouting back as I raced to try and find him; I was so excited o see my friend again and show him just how far I had come.

What I came upon though, was not the colt I remembered. He had grown in his days; he was tall, proud, regal. He eyed me with a faint frown as I galloped to a stop in front of him and twitched my tail back and forth, my entire skin tingling with the excitement of this entire day. “Ramses! Look how far I’ve gotten!” I purred, and turned to show him; only to look straight into the façade of death.

One of my mother’s favorite stories had always been that of the great and beautiful anaconda. The largest snake in the jungle, it had been named the King; and there were even some stories swamping the herd that perhaps the local villagers believed in them being a god themselves. Its amber eyes shined as it looked me over, one quick flickering glance at Ramses behind me, who had stood stock still at its encounter. I had yet to come across one of these in my explorations; in fact, the only time I had ever even seen one was when my mother had first told me the story of its murders.

“What is that?” The air felt like honey; it seemed like it took forever for the question to reach my ears. I grinned.

“The anaconda.” The angular head turned an inch towards me as though lured by its named, and I recited the lines I remembered. “Anacondas are the perfect killing machine. They strike, wrap around you, hold you tighter then your true love, and you get the privilege of hearing your bones break before the powerful embrace causes your veins to explode.”

The serpent seemed to take amusement at my words and one thick coil slammed against the ground as it dropped from its place on the branches. But it completely ignored me; I didn’t dare to move my feet and its enormous body slithered between my legs. A slow breath drew out of my throat and I half-closed my eyes, literally listening to death choose not to attack me.

But that was when I heard the gasp and I spun around to look; what I saw will forever be scarred through my mind. Ramses stood open-mouthed and sucking in air, for the mouth of the snake was buried against his throat. Coils began to suffocate my friend and I leaped forward, striking my flint hooves against the natural scales. It rattled my leg and the snake didn’t budge; if anything, the back half of its body began to rip them both into the jungle. Ramses stumbled and dropped to his knees and the anaconda crawled through the thick underbrush.

I could tell there was nothing I could do. I stood there, my adrenaline racing and my mind still in shock, and watched the beast drag my unconscious best friend away.

Years have passed. I have lived in the jungle as the beast I have become. I have spent days searching for Ramses, and I am unwilling to give up on him possibly being alive. The herd has long forgotten us; occasionally I will step out of the rainforest and graze with them, and although they eye me with suspicion, the elders still recall my old membership and allow me to rejoin. I check often to see if perhaps one of them has stumbled across him, dead or alive.

The anacondas stalk me. I have not seen the ancient, old one that stole away Ramses again, but its younglings are my companions. I have lost my fear of the serpents; they do not ever act aggressive towards me or open their spindly, bare mouths and taunt constriction. Sometimes when night falls and the gem-eyed snakes come out of hiding, I will spin my greedy audience the same stories my mother used to tell me.

My old herd calls me the Serpent Mare. Occasionally I almost can hear the snakes hiss the name I have almost forgotten. “Shirsana… Shirsana… Shirsana…”

[I'm content with this backstory for now, but if I win Shirsana I would continue it. c:]

Image.
[img]http://i957.photobucket.com/albums/ae54/Lihmeth/My%20designs/Adoptables/SJPBlack-Greycopy.png[/img]

halloweendude

Pet's ID Tag: 72
Name You'd Choose for It:
Sorren
Reason You Want It:
Im simply infatuated with her markings and design! ^^
It was most definitely love at first sight!

The reason I made her such a strange character is because
I simply appreciate more out of the ordinary personalities.
I connect with them better I guess...
Ive been saving this personality idea for something special! X3
I really think she fits, somehow she does...I plan to make it so
that when she meets her dream mate when she's around 'it' tends
to go away seeing as she doesn't feel lonely anymore and so
doesn't need it.~<3

I plan to have Lihmeth design her mate! 030
That or Ill spend hours drawing up designs!

Theme Song: Prodigal-One Republic
Species: Horse
Breed: New Forest Pony x Cob
Herd: Winter Herd
Personality:
Sorren is ambitious as she is
collected. Although she appears mainly to be calm and reserved if one were
to peer inside her soul one would see her true nature.
Her deviating character alters from time to time, and she has a strange habit of talking to herself. Some say she has a split personality, some say she's just insane, but the truth is far more twisted than either hypothesis. Truth be told she's not alone in that body of hers. No, Sorren has just been so lonely for so long, she's created another soul to keep her company. She's not evil, or really physically or mentally bemused by her anima, but this 'other' soul does tend to affect her thoughts. She still dominates her actions and emotions, but she often consults the voice in her head about whether she should do this, or do that. It's a strange relationship, which could only be understood if you were one of the individuals in the partnership of soul and host.

Now, one may have assumed by the sinister nature of my writing style for the first paragraph of this personality that Sorren is a psychotic, demented female who is highly likely to chew your head off. If you have come to this assumption I am pleased to say you are entirely wrong. In fact, to the contrary I might say.
Sorren is an affectionate, comical character who is very demonstrative with her affection. She isn't exactly a chatter box but she does indulge in converse often with her consorts. In fact she seems to enjoy mingling with other mares. She isn't afraid to stand up for what she believes in, and is slightly naive in the manner she thinks anyone can change, no matter what their past is. Because of her beliefs she tends to assure in people too much and so usually loses friends due to the pressure. She is a strong and noble warrior who is loyal and cunning. She has staggering IQ of 174, and is very good at applying her current knowledge to new situations. She loves puzzles and brain games, but not as much as just basking in the sun. Even with so many positive traits, Sorren does have a more negative side. She's lazy and often neglectful of her conscious, putting the more important things as the latter.
She often procrastinates, which gets her into all sorts of trouble.

Her happy go lucky exterior is just a barrier though. Shielding you from the view of the pain and misery which jerks and twists inside her. Like a virus, her misery consumes her. She is still over all happy, but from time to time he'll be agitated and affronted for no apparent reason. Her peripheral is a mask of his intuitive thoughts and feelings which revolve around her unfulfilled past ambitions. A scarring reminder of her weaknesses. She is really dying inside, and her friends can only hope a new male in her life can change her true nature.

She's kinda outgoing sometimes, and is sort of considered a flirt. Though she prefers the company of attractive males to decent she will occasionally choose a decent male over a highly attractive one. She is okay with flirty males but prefers the more reserved ones seeing as she simply enjoys a challenge.

Her favorite food would have to be apples. Though she enjoys an occasional root or twig, she prefers an apple or piece fruit to any native Winter Solstice Herd treat.

She loves people who are reserved and honest, as well as down to earth. She's okay with shy people, but is more compatible with the moderate type. Outgoing characters tend to out compete her personality and so she tends to avoid them.

She likes to do simply nothing sometimes. To just sit down in a calm meadow with a few friends, and just cloud watch for a bit. .

Sorren, being the born leader she is loves to do what she does best. Lead others. Even with her rather poor social skills (she's friendly and cute by nature but just a tad socially awkward) she still has a very good course of persuasion and is highly ambitious.

Dislikes:

She hates silence. She's endured it for too long, and has grown to associate laconism with loneliness. Feeling desolate is her worst fear. After what happened in the past, she's grown to appreciate the company of her friends far too long, and has even become a tad clingy to them.

Cocky people. She hates people who are over confident or picture themselves as the ideal leader type. Why? Probably because she is the leader type and hates the competition for dominance.

Sorren hates insincere people, she's not the best at identifying them, but she hates people who are openly dishonest.

She has a strange curiosity with water. Because she was confined to a cave most of his life she's had less time than others to explore and learn about textures, so it's only natural he has a slight fear of water.

Like most other animals in her region she hates Winter wolves. Now, usually Winter wolves live in the colder climates, but being versatile as they are they have adapted to several other biomes. This diversity has made them a highly successful species. With their numbers staggering, they are now beginning to out compete the local herbivores, the worst part being that your average Winter wolf is able to take down your average heavy draft.

She hates the taste and smell of yarrow (Achillea millefolium), a flowering plant meaning 'little feather' which is famous for it's strange healing abilities.

She hates spiders, and arachnids in general. They just...creep her out...
She can still touch them etc but she doesn't like to.

She has a particular distaste for canids in general, not just Winter wolves.

Epilogue:

WhiteBlaze snorted softly, his hollowed gaze flickering across
the blackened sky as the wind slipped through his mane, running across his pelt
as he swiveled his ears. His nostrils flared as WhiteWing approached, his eyes locking temporarily with hers as
she trotted to his side.
"Spring Solstice Herd may have accepted our truce. But they will never trust us so long as the river runs through our territory."
he said softly. He let his pelt brush hers for a moment, but pulled away when she uncomfortably side stepped, snorting. Even with the millions of stars which clung to the darkness above them not one reflected in the stallions gaze, WhiteWing who had noticed shivered slightly and scuffled her hooves, gulping nervously. "How so?" she asked glancing at her hooves for a moment. She lifted her head and side glanced at him, flicking her tail as he glimpsed at the wood where the river flowed, lashing his tail.
"The spirits are restless. They won't let us take immortality so easily. No, the shadows will claim the young of the valley as their own. And there is nothing in such a time of weakness we will be able to do to save the selected."

History:

During the age of warriors, in a place untouched by mankind,
was a valley.

Inside that basin endured four herds. The Spring, Summer, Fall, and...
Winter, Solstice herds.
My story begins here. In the valley of Solstice.

My birth was different than one of a typical equine. I had been bred knowing my fate, I had been foaled knowing
my purpose, my ultimate being had all ready been defined for me since I had been conceived. You see, after the great Solstice war the spirits of the Shadow river consulted Terrene, the Earth goddess. She concluded the only way to protect the river was to assign it a guardian. So, she selected 5 mares from each herd who were to give birth to the guardians of the shadow river.
My mother Whitewing was one of those mares. I can't really recollect much of her character, or her appearance for that matter, just her name. And as far as Im concerned that's all I need to remember.

I was born and raised a mortal, though I suspected I was different. I was isolated by my dam, who was paranoid for my safety. For most of my youth I was kept in a cave. The nature of which was my identity was sealed tighter than a tomb.
I never knew my sire, in fact, Im not even sure if I had one. I never asked mother about him, seeing as stallions in general tended to make her edgy. I couldn't imagine what she would have to say about my sire. So, I simply eluded the subject of males completely.

Eventually, I myself became irrational and frenzied.
I flinched at every sound, jolted with every movement. Unable to continue my life the way I was living it I realized the reason I was so agitated all the time was simply because I felt lost and forlorn. So, that's how it was created. At first I wasn't even aware of it's existence, not until it finally started talking to me.
Slowly but surely it began to gain my trust, and we began to bond. It was a strange relationship...mostly just because I was the only person who knew it was alive. I never told my mother about it though, at the time I was afraid she'd disburden me of my new playmate. And that was the last thing I wanted to happen...

Finally, I turned two, and was permitted to roam the herd like any other mare. Not that I was like any other mare. I mostly hung in corners and talked to it as they grazed. They all made me uncomfortable with their stares though, so I often roamed a little distance off for privacy. It felt good to be free of my mother, though my heart twisted with pity at the sight of the heart broken mare. She had lost her filly to the temporal length of event. As well as her affection. But this was her own fault. She had wringed me of my innocence, and suffocated me of my emotions for her. I could no longer feel ardour for the mare who had raised me, not after she had brought me such painful bindings. A few weeks passed and she died with high fever. I mourned deeply for my mothers loss, and prayed she would meet my father in the heavens once more.
Should I have one.

~+~
(( One year later ))
{She is now aware of the fact that she has been selected to be Nightmare; Guardian of the Shadow River}

My heart raced as I was led along with the four other selected
mares to the Shadow river. I felt so nervous, so vulnerable. 'It' comforted me and advised me to pray to my ancestors for assistance. Advice which I simply acknowledged with a slow nod of my head.
I licked my lips at the sight of the other 15 mares who had been chosen. They too looked nervous, and tension erupted from the pelts of my herd mates when we neared the stream like water bubbling from a brook.
"You took your sweet time." Mohawk muttered. Mohawk was the lead stallion of Summer Solstice herd, and was known for his brutality during war fare. "Calm down Mohawk." said Akira softly. My eyes rested on the radiant blood bay mare. Her pelt glowed in the silvery moonlight as she smiled at the newcomers, her gaze shining brighter than the stars in the night sky above us. Akira was the lead mare of Spring Solstice herd, and was relatively a peace keeper. I had all ways admired the mare, especially now that I felt so feeble.
"We all know why we're here!" came Trent. Trent was Winter Solstice herds lead stallion. His muscles rippled under his glossy pelt as his eyes locked with Akira, snorting softly. "The selected mares," he said turning his gaze to the other leaders, "Are to become the guardians of the Shadow river. They will abide here until the end of time, and must be undisturbed during this time." he snorted. Mohawk muttered something under his breath, though Akira pressed her pelt against his in a comforting manner which seemed to soothe him. Trent glared at Mohawk for a moment, and I pricked my ears when I saw a flicker of envy. But I quickly dismissed it as he continued, my head cocked in bewilderment.
"You all must drink from the Shadow River. It will give you strength as well as immortality so in the future you may face your fears and fight off any encroacher's." He glanced at his small band of mares, gesturing for them to go first. I hung back as Fallen, a ebony mare stepped forward and drank. I let all other mares go before me, but in all my anxiety I forgot to step forward. I was suddenly aware of his everyone's gaze boring into my pelt and I blushed in embarrassment. Akira must think Im a wimp...taking a deep breath I trudged forward and slipped my muzzle into the river. Immediately I felt a strange sensation flow through me, my eyes widening as my reflection glowed in the pool of shadows below. Stepping back after a few moments, I glanced up at Akira who smiled at me and winked. I blinked and smiled back before heading back to the others, my gait elevated and my ears pricked with joy. I noticed all the other mares and how they held their head up with pride, flicking their silky tails.
I then realized I was a Nightmare now, and it was high time I started acting like one.
Holding my ears erect and flaring my nostrils I cantered into place, my eyes shining. I was going to be just as great as Akira. No...even greater. I was going to be the best warrior there ever was.

{I plan to finish this if I get her, and possibly touch it up. C: I simply adore Sorren! Im thinking of making her leader of my band of Nightmares!~<3}

[img]http://i957.photobucket.com/albums/ae54/Lihmeth/My%20designs/THRedRoan-WhiteRedcopy.png[/img]

Pet's ID Tag: 109

Name You'd Choose for It: Faith

Reason You Want It:

She is Adorable, and a Story That I planned to write with a Character was in
my head. And I needed a Bright Character for it. And I think Bean, (Faith) is perfect.
She is just as I would need, and That Story is perfect. And I hope it touches hearts to.

Deep in Person Info:

Name: Faith

Nickname: Fay

Breed: Mutt - Origin of
Wolf and Husky Yet she has a Human form.

Siblings\Friends: A Hen currently
Named Sooki, future To change,

Third Name: Flight

Height: 4ft 2in; she is a bit
bigger than most.

-DOG FORM-
Weight: 54lb, a even amount

Tail Length: 1ft 2in

Body Length: 4ft 5in

-HUMAN FORM-
Weight: 127 Pounds 12 extra

Legs Length: 3 ft 11 inches

Arms Length: 2 ft exact

of the Sky, and clouds. She would
love to Fly as high as she wishes to;
but she would easily get tired at the
hight. She Likes to hum
to herself, and she is a fan of
meat, a few sweet treats at the
end.

Dislikes:
Faith doesnt really enjoy the smell
of things that are old; or such as the
rotten smell. She also hates people who
just ungratefully take; its rude.
She dosnt even like her own art.. but she
dosnt see how many people love it.
-D.O.B.: 6|27|2001
Eye Colour: Her Left Eye is a Deep Purple,
Her Left eye is a Deep vibrant Green

Fur Colour: Her Fur Colour was
a vibrant pink, witch was Lovely and
Cute, But the Orange Seems even better,
So I hope its fine that it will be staying
Around.

Human Clothing: She Wears these very dark jeans, and a Zebra Jacket. The Jacket is rainbow coloured, and the jeans have very bright sparkles glitzed onto them. She has a few Bracelets on her left and right arms. Her Hair is blonde, of course. And On her legs are small rainbow Leg Warmers.

Her Personality:
Faith is a Quiet soul; She takes care of her family and friends. But when she dosnt know
you as good as she knows others, she will be ultimately shy; and wont really talk. She
would need a good talking from your mouth, and then she might make the finish.
She is always trying her best, and having to keep her supplies of art and so much more,
she is actually nice at multi-tasking.

She is Supposedly expressive, and she is very good at it. She uses what she has to express it
all, and is also a big dreamer. She likes to have her day-dreams now and then, and she does understand
life isnt a fairy tale. But she wishes it could be at points.

Accessories:
-None to the mind at very moment-
______________________________________________________________________________________

Short History:
Opening her mouth, Faith looked out at the plain crowd below her. Eyes watched. She watched back. Quietly she shuffled forwards, and looks out. "Thanks for coming." She murmured. Then suddenly the lights went out, and only a blank silver sliver of light was left. And only a small and shy harmonic Voice murmured in the crusty air in the Auditorium. "I- I want to go~ G-G-Gooo" She murmured softly. SO many shocked face stared blankly at her. The crowd was.. just bland. Faith picked up the speed. "I-I-I-" She Yelled, Stuttering purposely fast, like a machine. "DaDa DeeDa" She murmured, her voice rolling faster. With sudden kick with her heel she picked up the tune. "I-" Her Voice cracked, making the microphone bast into a screech. She covered her ears, and everything was gone. And She was in bed.

I, Remasi, understand that by adopting Faith I take full responsibility for her.

[img]http://i662.photobucket.com/albums/uu345/Cez101/Animal%20Customs/Bean.png[/img]

Kamaliah

Pet's ID Tag: #92
Name You'd Choose for It: Amara (meaning 'Unfading, Eternal' in Greek)
Reason You Want It: I fell in love with her when she was here before, but I hadn't had a chance to try for her. <3 She gives me a good idea for a personality and I'm thinking that she'll make an excellent RP character now that I'm getting back into it.
History/Background/Other:

Personality:

Amara is a stuck up social butterfly. She's intelligent and isn't afraid in the least to tell you all the ways she's better than you are. People who disagree with her are instantly placed low on her scale of importance and she won't hesitate to let them know this.
Although her attitude isn't exactly pleasant, she has a knack for making good friends. Her loyalty has it's limits however. If a friend shows even the slightest bit of resistance to 'her way' she wont have any qualms whatsoever tearing them down before deserting them. Those that manage to stay on her good side are rewarded well. She defends them with all her wit and will outwardly show her favor for them.

Amara is prideful. She takes swift action against those who attempt to soil her 'good name'.

She is in no way a priss. Amara wastes no time getting down and dirty, but only if there's no immediate danger to herself. Skirmishes and 'play fights' are very big for her. She gets to show off and act tough without having to worry about actual harm, but a real threat causes her to show a cowardly side no one would know she had. She isn't much for full out running away, but evasion and hiding have never failed her before.

History:
(I might not get to finishing this part, but I'll try my best)

Of course~

[img]http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u232/colliegirl123/nayiriicopy.png[/img]

Lirrie

Pet's ID Tag: 33

Name You'd Choose for It: tamashii tomodachi or tamashii

Breed: Meradiaz or hybrid Butterflywolf

Reason You Want Her:

When I saw her I felt an instant connection and I didnt have to think twice too know she was the one I wanted. It had nothing to do with the art, it was the soul I felt shining through that made me pick her. She feels like an old friend that I have yet to meet but just have met. She may go by many names to me all having to do with what she means to me. Her main name means soul friend and to me thats what she feels like.

It would mean alot for me to get her and I know I would take good care of her, she will be loved and cherished and I will write about her no matter how busy I may be. I now know a good site for roleplaying so I will ropeplay her there since most of the roleplays here arent really trustworthy for being jionable. I will be attempting to draw her (I have several pictures yet to be scanned of other characters)

She will also be with one of her family, I recently applied for Jora and supringly got her, so Id love the chance to reunite these two in my stories. It would be a honor to care for her and her niece for as long and I can write and draw.

To me she isnt just another Character she is a friend. I had alot of fun writing this form, I hope you liked reading it.

Name: Tamashii Tomodachi (Soul Friend)
NickName: Tamahii (soul)
Height: 104 Cm tall at sholder; 120 cm at wingtip

Abilities:

Flight: Because of her wings she has the power of flight; with a wing span of 16 cm she can soar above the clouds. This is a very good weapon against earth-bound opponents.

Training: She has had years of training to learn her abilities and how to use them. She uses that training to train Jora, in hopes that it will help her defend herself.

Family:

Mother: ookii mimi inu
Father: aka shippo taka
Sister: WolfGirl90's Corint
Brother in Law: WolfGirl90's Atlantas
Niece: Lirrie's Jora

Personality:

As a Meradiaz she is prone to confusion on her true instincts, both of the animals she would have been try to use their instincts but she is neither and both of them. She can, however, break through this weakness and become better if she tries hard and focuses. If she is able to she can become a formidable hunter and fighter in battle. Her biggest strength would be the gift of flight.

She doesn't like pups (except her nieces and nephews), at all and doesn't wish to have any. She is infertile or unable to breed because of a wish she made on a dying star so she doesn't see the point of pointless wishes. She knows that even if she wasn't infertile she probably wouldnt have any children because she doesn't want to pass on the Meradiaz trait. She doesn't want her children to suffer the same fate she has therefore she shuns the thought of kids.

She has loved several times but all have either betrayed her or abandoned her. If they betrayed her, they got what was coming to them.

She has a soft spot for her niece Jora and often gives her lessons in fight and hunting from the air. She is everything a doting aunt should be while still maintaining her authority over the Meradiaz younging.

She likes teaching her youngling niece of her powers and enjoys it when her niece is happy. She enjoys soaring above the clouds and couldn't see her life any other way, though she dislikes being a hybrid. She ejoys the cool effects of waters, though it causes her a slight discomfort with her wings getting wet. Warmth is wanted but not in tremendous amounts.

Dilsikes:

Soul (Tamahii) dislikes the thought of being a hybrid and doesn't wish this on any child she may have had, though she now embraces it as it allows her to teach her niece Jora how to embrace the fate life has bestowed upon her.

Jora doesn't like any pups besides her own nieces and nephews and abhors the thought of having children who would be born with what she think of as a curse. She doesn't want this to happen to any children she may have had and also because she can't have any she doesn't like being around them.

She is vengful of those who have wronged her, and she doesn't show any mercy. If you have wronged her you will pay with your life. She doesn't like males who take advantge of females either and she feels they need to be taught a lesson on a female's vengence.

Short Comings

Her worst one is her violent streak; when shes in a rage she won't stop until her target is dead or she is. She's almost like a Berserker in this sense, but unlike a Berserker she can tell friend from foe. No one knows what caused the violent streak but they do know she is terrifying when she is like that.

She is also very stubborn and will not take no for an answer; it's her way or the highway and she will only settle for the best you can give her. Her training is intense but she has a soft side for Jora and usually goes easy on her.

Theme Song: What Have You Done Now Lyrics video (This is by me XD)

Training

Jora ran through the forest, her wings folded back so she wouldn't break them on the trees. She wished she could fly but her aunt, Soul, had told her to come- but to run, not fly. Apparently she wanted Jora to get used to using her legs and not flying everywhere, but now Jora's legs stung and she just wanted to take to the air. Her aunt's instructions had been clear however, and the young hybrid didn't dare to go against them. Finally, after forever it appeared, she broke through the wall of tress and saw her aunt.

Panting she pulled to a stop, and flapped her wing a few time to loosen her muscles up.

"Very good, Jora!" said Tamahii, praising the young hybrid for her self-control. She knew her exercise probably took a lot out of the young Meradiaz, but the only sign Jora was showing was panting and soon that would also disappear. "You show great self-control to not take flight when the going got rough. That is what will make you a better soldier and if you want, like your mother, a better mother."

Soul did hope that maybe Jora wouldn't be like her mother and want children. Of course Soul knew it wasn't her decision and Jora may one day decide she did indeed want children but until then she still would need this vital training, and Soul needed the closeness it would give her to her niece. The untouched lands were a dangerous place, even for Meradiazs, and Soul feared that one day she wouldn't be there to protect her niece.

She knew the cruel truth was that often Meradiazs didn't live past the age of 10- many of the predators here saw to that. That's why she was training her now, so when the time came that Soul could no longer protect her, Jora would be able to protect herself. Now, though, wasn't the time for idle thought; it was time to train her in combat. But not just any combat, aerial combat.

"Jora, come over here and listen," she ordered to get the young one's attention. Jora looked up from whatever she was looking at and trotted over to her to find out what she wanted to say. "Jora, today we are going to train in aerial combat; you must listen closely to prevent either of us from gaining an injury." Soul said, making sure Jora listened to every word.

"Yes, Soul." said Jora and soul knew she meant it. She paced to the other side of the field and stood there at the ready and Jora mimicked her actions.

"The first thing you must know when fighting a ground-bound opponent is that you must take off before they get to you!" yelled Soul as she ran at Jora. Jora panicked but regained her control and took to the sky. Soul smiled in praise then continued her lesson. "Now that you're up there, how do you attack?" she asked.

"Well I could dive-bomb you," said Jora, thinking that was the answer.

"Wrong. If you dive-bombed me, not only would you hurt me, you would hurt yourself as well- possibly breaking a wing in the process. The correct attack is called a tail-slam. When executing a tail-slam, be sure you keep your wings out of the way and make sure your tail isn't stiffened. Now, despite the name you wont actually be slamming them with your tail- that would break it. You will be hitting them with the base of you tail. Try it on me, but dont slam too hard." said Soul, bracing for the hit. She was surprised when Jora hovered just above her.

"Very good, Jora, I think we will take the rest of the day for a nice flight." said Soul praising her smart student. She took to the air ready for a nice cool flight.

My Home and my Friends

In the Isle on the untamed land my species live. We are in seclusion of sort though we do get visitors. My favorite visiter would have to be Venus. That little fennec made me smile every time she came. Her mate however did not. The lesser demon fox scared the crap out of me but I knew Venus loved him so I couldnt tell him to go away. I could, however stay as far away from him as I could without tipping Venus off. Other visitors I loved was Briser and Linka and their pack of kids.
When they came over it was a rare treat, although I wasn't too fond of the pups my neice was and it was nice to see her happy. I knew the Jora needed pups her own age to play with besides her brothers and usally she didnt have that, so it made her happy when the pups came over because she had someone to play with. I usually hunted and talked with Linka and Briser as the pups played. These visits where few and far between, but usually my niece would go off and visit them.
I had never felt the need to leave as everything I wanted was here but my niece was the opposite. One of my best friends also lived here; her name was Mythril and her mate was a winged uniwolf named Ancorage. They had one pup that I tolerated, and they visited often because they lived on the isle.
This was my home and I was happy to live in it.

Fool me once, Shame on you, Fool me twice, Now you're Dead (sorry I had too XD)
Song is What have you Done Now! by Within Temptations

Soul ran through the forest, blood streaming down her side; she was in pain but she refused to show it. 'He will pay!' she thought, a deep lingering anger in her eyes. He was her past lover who had just turned on her and attacked her. Another Hybrid who she knew had a violent streak but had never shown it towards her before today. He had just done so however and now she was injured. What he didn't know, however, was that he would pay for his betrayal with his life. Soul decided she would return when she heal and when she did he would get what was coming to him.

Would you mind if I hurt you?
Understand that I need to
Wished we both had all the choices
That your heart may no longer know

Three weeks later she was ready to give retribution- she took to the skys. Flying over the isle she spotted him in the isles below. She howled in warning and shot down at him; forgetting her own training she dive-bombed him. He growled at her and shot straight up, leaving her to plummet into the ground. She rolled end over end but righted herself in time to dodge an attack. Then she executed her own, charing at him she rammed his wings with hers, and heard the snapping sound of it breaking.

What have you done now

I know I'd better stop trying
You know that there's no denying
I won't show mercy on you now

He yelped and jumped at her, jaws opened wide and going for her throat. She barely leaped out of the way and he caught her shoulder instead. Fangs tore into ligaments as she cried out in pain. She quickly leaped away from him.

I know I should stop believing
I know that there's no retrieving
It's over now
What have you done

What have you done now

"What's wrong, Soul?" he growled cruely. "I thought you were going to take care of me...or was that all talk?" He snarled then leaped at at her again. She snarled waiting for him to get close the flew straight up. He hit the tree behind her will a huge 'crack'. The tree swayed but stayed put. He slid down its trunk.

I, I've been waiting for someone like you
But now you are slipping away
What have you done now
Why, Why does fate make us suffer
There's a curse between us
Between me and you

What have you done x4
What have you done now
What have you done x4
What have you done now

He slowly stood up, shaking his head to clear it of the pain. "I'll kill you for that!" he roared, then tried to take to the air. When he tried he yelped in pain and turned to look at his wings. Broken bones where sticking out of them and I knew trying to fly on them would be painful for him. He couldn't get me while I was hovering in the air like this either. He looked at the forest behind him and I knew the coward would run. He couldn't beat me now and he knew it, but what he didn't know was I wasn't going to let him get that far.

Would you mind if I killed you
Would you mind if I tried to
Cause you have turned into my worst enemy
You carry hate that I feel
It's over now
What have you done

What have you done now

He took off and I went after him, when I knew I would hit I performed a tail slam that would paralyze him and make it easier for me to kill him. He yelped when I hit and dropped like a bag of bricks, his back broken. Now was the time to make my kill but I could still remember the good times we shared together. They flashed through my mind like a slideshow as I looked at his helpless body.

What have you done now
Between me and you

What have you done x4
What have you done now
What have you done x4
What have you done now

He looked at me with hate in his eyes. " Finish it," he said. "I don't want or need your pity." Soul snarled and finished it. Tearing his throat out, she exacted the ultimate revenge and killed him. She would alway remember his love but she knew in the end he had been filled with hate and not worth saving.

I will not fall
Won't let it go
We will be free
When it ends

What have you done now
Between me and you

She stumbled away the knowledge that she would heal helped him but she would never trust so deeply again. 'Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, now you're dead.' she thought grimly and continued along her way.

The Star

A wish can
be made
on a dying star
and it will
come true
-Lirrie

Soul sat on the cliff, the night was cool and she had her wings folded around her somewhat. Her fur blocked most of the cool but no all, and she shivered. She looked up at the stars, solumley wishing that she would never mother a hybrid like hers. She saw something soaring from the sky. 'A dying star!' she thought.

She knew a legend that said if you wished on a dieing star you wish would come true. So she decided to try it. She wished as hard as she could. She felt no chane but she didn't think she would. She never found out if it worked but she knew it probally did. She didn't mind, she had no want for children,

[img]http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u81/TheWolfsgirl90/randomtest.png[/img]

Rosalind

Pet's ID Tag: #35
Name You'd Choose for It: Pernelle
Reason You Want It: This mare is beautiful and eye catching and I would love to add her as a member to my growing herd. I first spotted her on Lihmeth's DA in the donation designs and have been looking for her here ever since.

9:00 August 9th-Rosalind
Rosalind climbed out of bed, rubbing her eyes, she walked over to the ornate wardrobe she kept part of her clothes in. As a weathly girl in a powerful family she had everything she could ever want. Beautiful dresses, the latest style of clothes for more everyday use, one of a kind jewlery, antique furniture and other items of much value. The one thing she didn't have was a horse. Her father had taken her to every top stable, and breeding barn around the area but she had never found a horse she wanted. Whenever she rode them, it just didn't feel right. Her parents kept trying to instist on top-quality pure-bred horses that had never been anywhere other than [censored] barns that were nicer than many people's houses. Finally having won the battle of going to a rescue barn, Rosa had comprimized to a purebred rescue barn. Opening her wardrobe she pulled out a light salomn-cream v-neck and some American Eagle jeans she prided herself on having and headed into her large bathroom. Inside, the beautiful painting of a blue roan salbino saddlebred with blue eyes prancing across a lush green field made Rosa stop and study it. Secretly, she had been looking for the horse in the painting all along. Smiling as she started her bath water, she just knew that something special would happen today. Glancing back again at the painting she noticed that under the artist's signature there was name. "Pernelle." she quitely read out loud. A thought intruded her mind, Isn't that the accliamed immortal Nicholas Flamel's wife?

9:00 August 9th-Pernelle
Pernelle grazed in the lush green pasture at the purebred rescue center. When her former owner had passed, his nephew had to give her to the rescue center due to the fact that he lived in Paris and couldn't keep her. It had been a hard parting for both of them, though Luke had promised to come see her once some-one adopted her. Pernelle had been named after the acclaimed immortal sorceress Pernelle. The name seemed to have some power over her because she could understand a multitude of human languages, could see auras, and could cause water to appear whenever she was thirsty. She thoughtfully watched two white doves flutter past, their pale yellow auras visble. Something told her that today was going to be special. "Look for the silver aura..." her ears flicked as she heard a quiet musical voice say. Silver aura?! Isn't that extremly rare? she thought. Pernelle was fairly sure that type of aura was rare, as she had never seen one.

9:30 August 9th-Rosalind
Slipping on her antique golden locket with a tiny golden rose charm, Rosa hurried down the stairs her hip long hair flowing behind her. "Father? I'm ready to go!" she called out, and went into their library and spotted him sitting at his desk in the huge room. The smell of old and new books hits her nose and she quietly sighed with pleasure. This was by far her favorite room. She had recently begun a new series called The Serects of the Immortal Nicholas Flamel by Michael Scott. Pernelle was feautured in those books along with many other exciting ledgends. Her dad smiled, his shinning green eyes matching his daughter's, as he stood. "Alright, lets go!"

9:45 August 9th-Pernelle
Pernelle created a round puddle of crystal clear water and took some sips from it. The rescue had put her in a pasture by herself, and she was quite happy with that. Most horses were afraid of what she could do and wouldn't come near her. Running cold and crisply down her throat, Pernelle was grateful for her powers. Even if they did put a wedge between her and other horses she bet that non of them had ever tasted water so refreshing and she had it whenever she wanted. Tossing her dark blueish-black mane, fringed with lighter blueish-cream tips, she started trotting up the small hill towards the barn at the rescue center.

10:00 August 9th-Rosaind
Quietly humming along to the song playing from her CD, Rosa saw the sign for the rescue center and a lush green pasture with a hill that looked nearly exactly like the one in the painting in her bathroom with the horse the artist dubbed "Pernelle", she also assumed that was the title of the painting though she hadn't yet looked into it or even really tried to read the artist's signature.

10:10 August 9th-Pernelle
Pernelle reached the top of the hill and watched a top-of-the line silver Honda Accord drive up the road. A warm breeze ruffled her mane, carrying a wiff of sweet-pea perfume and she looked closer at the two people inside the car. A father and daughter she premuse, and she turned to prance back down the hill when she whipped back around. A silver aura flickered around the girl. She quickly pranced down the hill, ready for whatever was to come. Excitement was pounding through her.

10:10-10:20 August 9th-Rosalind
Rosa caught her breath, "Pernelle..." she whispered nearly inaudiably in amazement. It truly was the horse in her painting. "Thats the horse I want dad, the blue roan saddlebred." she said as they pulled into the parking lot. Pushing the door open in a rush, Rosa ran over to the fence rail where Pernelle was waiting.

10:20 August 9th-Pernelle
Pernelle nuzzled the girl and nickered, there was a connection there that couldn't be ignored. She knew without a shadow of a doubt that this was her match and that great things would come of this event. Destiny had brought them both here, and destiny would bind them.

10:30 August 9th-Rosalind
Rosa stepped back from right against Pernelle's chest and gently laid her hand on Pernelle's muzzle, "My name is Rosalind." she whispered staring into the mare's beautiful pale blue eyes.

12:00 August 10th-Pernelle
Pernelle gracefully cantered across the Flemming's field, or as she should say, the Flamel's field, her gait smooth because of her saddlebred heritage. Her golden aura was shinning and Rosa's silver aura was shinning, their hair being lifted back in the wind. After whitnessing what had happened between the two of them, Rosalind's father and mother had announced to Rosa about her ancestors, and that they were in fact desended from Nicholas and Pernelle Flamel.

I hope this is alright... Is there anything else I need to add?

[img]http://i957.photobucket.com/albums/ae54/Lihmeth/My%20designs/THBlueRoan-WhiteBluecopy.png[/img]

Buecherwurm wrote:
Pet's ID Tag:22
Name You'd Choose for It:Neos
Reason You Want It:He perfectly matches in my pack
History/Background/Other:The lone male Wolf of my Pack "Tokai" were flying around when he see Neos alone at a river. Tokai goes to Neos and them talked together. Tokai tell Neos about the pack he lives Lucas Pack. He told Neos that in the pack are 25 Wolves/Wolf-hybrids includ himself so maybe Neos will find a home in the Pack. Tokai and Neos went to Luca and Luca allowed Neos to come to the pack. Now Neos and Tokai are always together because they are the only males in the pack without mate and Kids. (Sorry for being so short but my englisch is not the best.)
I understand that by adopting this creature I take full responsibility for it.Yes
[img]http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2010/092/d/b/Trisomy__s_Pup_1_of_2_by_emgeal.png[/img]

Notes to users:
crazy cranky critter- for number 23, did you PM the owner ?
Erille - did you pm your form to the owner of 13?
Ari.- did you pm your form to the owner of 32?
ShadowSlayer - did you pm your form to the owner of 84?

Again congrats, please note the above questions to the users to whom they are directed to. If i have missed something please send me a pm. also, Donations are now open
Last edited by The Agency on Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:07 am, edited 2 times in total.

pixels (C)Atelophobic, Ploofies, Tirrih at deviantart.com
The Agency

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pandora Gaskarth » Sat Aug 21, 2010 2:34 pm

Darn. I just typed up another thousand words of her story, too >.< Oh well, congrats to everyone!

|| Avatar By Puddingwaffles <3 || Signature by Luyfsa ||

Currently in the process of redesigning my fursona, bear with me.
Pandora Gaskarth

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Agency's Brand New Thread! Donations OPEN! APPS OPEN

Postby Lirrie » Sat Aug 21, 2010 2:37 pm

Thank you I really loved writing that Its almost the first bout of insperation ive had in a long time ^.^
ImageMy Da /Crystalines Sangie's SantuaryImage

I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 5 people.
I have received 9 gifts.

Lirrie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tripp » Sat Aug 21, 2010 2:38 pm

sorry this was done so late X_x did not expect the rehearsal + dinner to be that long
i dont get on as often, bear with me
Tripp

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EarthStar » Sat Aug 21, 2010 2:40 pm

Lirrie wrote:Thank you I really loved writing that Its almost the first bout of insperation ive had in a long time ^.^

That's exactly how I felt about my form for 33. =( oh well, congrats, maybe next time.
M e r r y C h r i s t m a s ~ ♥
ImageImageImage
::Christmas Art Shop::
::Fursona::
::Characters::
::Equine Characters::
::What do you <3 ?::
EarthStar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lirrie » Sat Aug 21, 2010 2:41 pm

Its fine ^.^ I stayed on a little late so i managed to see it before i got off ^.^ Ill be puting her up on my site tommorow
ImageMy Da /Crystalines Sangie's SantuaryImage

I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 5 people.
I have received 9 gifts.

Lirrie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tripp » Sat Aug 21, 2010 2:48 pm

IT was honestly really hard to choose winners for, i had me, jas, and two of my sisters all reading and discussing
i dont get on as often, bear with me
Tripp

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me