Move to new thread! MOD PLEASE LOCK!

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

Re: The Agency's Brand New Thread! Welcome! Donations open!

Postby crazy cranky critter » Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:30 pm

Ok, thanks. In which case I will start my form for next round now and post it after the code drop.
{
together, we make . . .

deviantArt.

. . . the perfect hell
}
crazy cranky critter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bison » Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:31 pm

Also, since when does lion mean male? It a species, not a gender. >.<
Tamu | Kipper | Yubari | Makhata | Dip | Ulysses | Kallie | Corona

I used to be "ShortAxel" and "Princess Celestia"
Avatar by Celozon. Sig photos by me. Sig art by riddlestyx and Joojoo.
Bison

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Xanre » Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:31 pm

Pinewin Chan wrote:1) the code drop is happening right now, the forms are already being collected, so no probably wouldn't be a good idea but you're perfectly welcome to go for her after this round.
2) if it has no mane it's a girl :|

@ Point 2 - Not necessarily.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tsavo_lion
Tsavo Lion Article wrote:The male lions generally do not have a mane, though coloration and thickness may vary. It is believed that this is an adaptation to the thorny vegetation of the Tsavo area in which a mane might hinder hunting.

@ShortAxel - Well, I guess some people would put "Lioness" as the species if it were female. I don't know. XD

Peace, Love, Unity, Respect
PLUR
Avatar by Tru, thanks so much! <3

Art Shop | Arxion | Characters
The music will never stop. The heartbeat will never fade. The party will never end.
Xanre

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Agency » Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:35 pm

Lighty... Right now I have around 15 more forms to judge, and it sounds like Nawee will put up the donations, so if she doesn't it'll be tomorrow or the next day.

-Tae

pixels (C)Atelophobic, Ploofies, Tirrih at deviantart.com
The Agency

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lighty » Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:38 pm

ok thank you ^_^

ImageImage
Image ImageImage Image ImageImage
Lighty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Araviir » Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:49 pm

Xanre, No. XV wrote:
Pinewin Chan wrote:1) the code drop is happening right now, the forms are already being collected, so no probably wouldn't be a good idea but you're perfectly welcome to go for her after this round.
2) if it has no mane it's a girl :|

@ Point 2 - Not necessarily.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tsavo_lion
Tsavo Lion Article wrote:The male lions generally do not have a mane, though coloration and thickness may vary. It is believed that this is an adaptation to the thorny vegetation of the Tsavo area in which a mane might hinder hunting.

ahh, I was referring to the lineart, as it is quite clearly female, but Tsavo lions are awesome X3
Back on CS after a long absence, tons of pre-2012 rares for trade! looking to fill out my collection from the years I've been gone! Check my trade rules for current most-wanteds!
(also trading pets for Flight Rising treasure + gems!!)
Araviir

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby crazy cranky critter » Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:52 pm

Sorry, I was just comfused because I would always call a female lion a lioness.
But thanks for your help :)
{
together, we make . . .

deviantArt.

. . . the perfect hell
}
crazy cranky critter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Akami-chan » Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:58 pm

I can't wait to see how 74's adoption turns out<3
I'm happy he seems so popular x3
ImageImageImageImage
Akami-chan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nawee » Tue Jul 13, 2010 2:07 pm

I'll put the new donations up tomorrow night, so don't worry guys.

~Characters~ ~My DeviantArt~
~My FurAffinity~

Image Image

^-- By Applefiend <3
<-- By Applefiend <3
Please, do not use any of the art shown in my signature or avatar.
Nawee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Agency » Tue Jul 13, 2010 2:29 pm

Nicrossa

Xanre, No. XV wrote:Image
Pet's ID Tag: 1
Name You'd Choose for It: Ankei
Species: Wolf/Dingo mutt
Reason You Want It:
Well, for one, all the contrasting colors and patterns look amazing combined! His marks create a bit of an exotic air to him, which I can't resist. Second, the accessories are pure love. I adore the lock on the collar and the key on a chain wound around his leg. And the collar itself is just amazing. I tend to lean towards characters with manes, and Ankei's fluffy blue mane just draws me in. X3 All in all, Ankei's is a very unique and creative design that I would be proud to call myself the owner of.
History/Background/Other:
Personality
Ankei has a double personality. When he is calm or happy, he tends to be more quiet and self-contained, giving much thought to his actions and words. When angry, frightened, or sad, he becomes hot-headed and stubborn, and acts on impulse. No matter his mood, he is always very competitive, and cannot stand being beaten by anyone or anything. He is always working to become stronger, while keeping his inner demon in check.
He fully forgives his father for killing his mother and leaving him, because while he does not have a perfect view of the pain the demon must have caused his father, he is in a somewhat similar situation. He pushes all thoughts of the demon breaking loose and killing his loved ones to the back of his mind. He prefers not to think about such things until they become imminent.

Factfile
Favorites/Random Things
Favorite Color: Gold
Favorite Place to Be: The beach, or the deep forest
Favorite Pastime: Fighting and building up his strength
Favorite Food:
If he were not a wolf-dingo hybrid, he wishes he could be a bird, since he constantly daydreams about flying.
His dream is to be reunited with his father and mother and live the perfect life he never had in the next life.

Family/Friends
Mother: Liera the Wolf. Average sized grey wolf. Blue fur, gold eyes. Light blue spots covering her body. Blue mane, much like Ankei's. Wispy tail, almost like a horse's.
Father: Ryah the Dingo. Average sized coyote. Tan fur, orange eyes. Very faint brown markings covering tail and legs. No mane. Large, fluffy tail.
Best Friend: Hyzaelii the Demon-Wolf. Larger-than-average timber wolf. Dark grey fur, silver eyes. Green and grey markings covering body. Grey ram horns. Normally bushy wolf tail.

History
The sun beat down on the already-warm sand. Small waves lapped against the shore lazily, and little crabs scuttled frantically along the beach. All-in-all, a picture-perfect scene. A red-and-blue canine lay on the sand, taking it all in. He sighed.

"Yeah...this is the life." he whispered to himself. He closed his eyes and drank in the sun's warmth. He could hear the calming sounds of the ocean all around him. Then suddenly, the sand beneath him went cold. His eyes shot open, and he jumped to his feet. He surveyed the scene that surrounded him. The sky was pitch-black, and the moon shone a bloody red color, which tinted the water so that it looked like an ocean of blood. "What...on earth?" he breathed. The moon swelled and grew bigger, but as it did so, it dimmed. Then, everything went black. No matter how hard he strained his eyes, Ankei couldn't see a thing. "What is this? A dream?" he asked himself aloud.
"Only a vision of what is to come," a voice whispered back. Ankei grew nervous. He didn't like being all alone in the dark, but being in the dark with a complete stranger was even worse.
"Wh..who are you?" he asked.
"No one of particular importance," the voice responded. Ankei took a step backwards. It sounded as if the unknown being was right beside him. There was a flash of bluish light, and all of a sudden, several small stars flared in the black void. They gave off just enough light for Ankei to see his mysterious visitor. The blue mane, the golden eyes...they were unmistakeable.
"Mother?"
"That's right."

Ankei took a deep breath.
"But, Mother...I thought you died..." he said, staring into his mother's golden eyes.
"I have. If you had chanced to look up into the sky, you would have seen that the moon is a waning crescent. This is the time when I am permitted to leave the spirit world and visit anyone I wish." She brushed her bushy blue tail across her son's back. "But I came for a reason. I have something important to tell you." Ankei stared at her with wide golden eyes.
"Something to do with the vision you sent me?"
"Yes. You know your body is inhabited by the same demon that killed me, correct?" she asked. Ankei gasped. This knowledge had never been revealed to him. He didn't even know the reason for his mother's death, much less the creature that had been responsible for it. His mother saw the anguish in her son's eyes, and her heart almost broke. She bowed her head and told him the full story.

His mother had died years ago. She had the blood of a pure wolf, a glistening blue coat and mane, and dazzling golden eyes. His father, a tan-furred dingo, had killed his mother one day after being possessed by a demon. Normally, a dingo would be no match for a purebred wolf, but the demon's power had increased his strength incredibly. The demon was driven out a day afterward, but his father was scarred forever. He hated himself for killing his mother, and, fearing the demon would return and take the life of his son, he ran away. What he didn't realize was that a part of the demon had been separated during the extraction process and found its way into his son. At first, Ankei did not know about the demon, but as he grew, sections of his fur began to turn red and he developed strange markings on his tail. Sometimes, the demon would take over his body for very short periods of time. But as he grew in size and strength, so did his demon.

Once she was done with her tale, she glanced up at Ankei. His head was bowed, his eyes were closed, and a single crystal tear ran down his muzzle.
"Mother...is there any way to drive it out?" he asked. She could detect notes of both hate and sorrow in his voice.
"Long ago there was, but it has grown within you. Now you must live with it and learn to contain it."
"Contain it? Why?" he asked, looking up. His mother looked startled.
"Why? Did the vision I sent you reveal nothing? If you allow that demon to progress and grow, it will bring about the end of all life on your continent, maybe even the world." She sounded frantic, as if the sands of time were quickly running out as they spoke. "It will take awhile, yes, but you must get it under control now. That is why I have brought this." Her tail swished out of view for a moment, and when it became visible again, a spiked black collar with chains and a heart-shaped lock was looped around it. Ankei examined it.
"This is all I need to keep the demon at bay?" he asked doubtfully.
"It is," she responded. "Step forward, Ankei, my son." At her command, Ankei stepped forward, as if in a trance. The chains came undone for a split second, and the collar flung itself at Ankei's neck. It bound itself around his neck. The heart-shaped lock clicked shut.

Ankei shook himself. Suddenly, his body felt more relaxed, and the pressure on his chest was completely erased. His mother's eyes sparkled in seeing that the collar was already taking effect.
"I realize, also, that I must give you your free agency, Ankei. And so, I give you this." Ankei felt a chain whip around his back leg, and glanced backwards. A golden key hung from a chain wound around his ankle.
"In case you ever feel the need to release the demon. In case it becomes too hard for you. After all, I don't want to force anything on you." She smiled, her motherly love evident in the way her eyes glittered. "Now then," she whispered. Her voice sounded faint and far away. "I must leave, for the sun is rising. Please, do your best to keep the demon contained. It will not only hurt others around you, but will do severe damage to you yourself as well. Good-bye, Ankei. I shall see you in the next life." With that, her image faded away, and Ankei lost all consciousness.

Now, Ankei lives a relatively regular life. He made his home near a small riverside village, and uses the peaceful scenery to relax and keep his demon at bay. His life is not without trouble, but he tries his hardest to break free of the demon's influences. With recent practice, he developed the ability to use some of his demon's power without letting break completely free of his body, but it drains his strength immensely. All he wants is to be reunited with his mother in the next life, which he cannot do unless he attains great honor in his current life...
I understand that by adopting this creature I take full responsibility for it.

xX-Callisto-Xx wrote:I give Xanre, No. XV permission to adopt my donation #1 also.

I gots permission.
And a screenshot for the non-believers.
http://i955.photobucket.com/albums/ae39 ... enshot.png

Code: Select all
[img]http://i49.tinypic.com/2vc9d75.jpg[/img]

Toxic Shadow wrote:
Gingertail98 wrote:yes its a good story. You have my permission.

Id~#19

Name~Cocoapaw

Reason I want it~I've been looking for another cat character for cat/Warrior roleplays and Cocoa caught my eye with her stripes and colors

History~Cocoapaw was a cat that was loved by Starclan from the minute she was born. All the cats in her clan say she was blessed by Starclan. Others say she was a miracle. But all cats agree she is something very special and could do just about anything she was dared. From the time she opened her eyes she had a connection with Starclan. But Cocoapaw was going to have to make a desision. A very hard desision.

Story~Cocoapaw thought she was dead when she opened her orange eyes and saw Deadfoot and Bluestar in front of her.
"You aren't dead child" Bluestar said smiling
"You are just are very special and we wanted to see to it that you knew your connection with Starclan from a young age" Deadfoot said
"I have a connection with Starclan? But I'm just a young kit who hasn't even opened her eyes yet." Cocoapaw said but was very curious on how she had a connection with Starclan. Starclan was the headclan and gave prophecies to lucky warriors and medicine cats.
"Well, before you were born Starclan decided to have a kit who would have a special connection to Starclan" Bluestar said
"And you, Cocoapaw, are that kit." Deadfoot said happily
When Cocoapaw opened her eyes after that she looked over at her sister, Spiderfang, who sat up clumsily.
"How'd you sleep, sis" Cocoapaw asked
"I slept good and you" Spiderfang said
"Good but at the end I had a strange dream" Cocoapaw said
"Tell me about it. I've never had an intresting dream." Spiderfang badgered
"I didn't say it was interesting but ok" Cocoapaw said then told her sister about her dream.
"Wow. You are so lucky. You have got to be the youngest kit ever to have gotten a sign from Starclan, much less have a connection to them." Spiderfang said
Cocoapaw smiled proudly at her sister's bragging about her.
Their mom took them out of the den into the camp and all the way Spiderfang was bragging at how lucky her sister was and how her sister had a connection with Starclan.
4 moons later
Spiderfang and Cocoapaw walked to fourtrees to attend the meeting. All the leaders were gathered the rock to talk. Firestar called Cocoapaw and Spiderfang up to the rock because they were now warriors and there was a prophecy that Cocoapaw needed to tell but she wouldn't do it without Spiderfang. As they walked to highrock to give the prophecy, all the other clans started coming and the other three leaders climbed high rock only then did they demand full attention to the crowd.
"Attention!!" Firestar yowled getting everyones attention "Cocoapaw and Spiderfang from my clan, Thunderclan, have something to say. You may begin"
Cocoapaw stepped forward and said "There is a new prophecy and there are desisions to make and many hard ones at that."
Spiderfang then stepped forward to give her part "All clans will make desisions, Shadowclan, Riverclan, Windclan, and Thunderclan but the clan that has the hardest desision to make is" Spiderfang paused for affect and Cocoapaw picked up "is the clan that i have the most connection to, Starclan." Cocoapaw frowned "Starclan wants me and Spiderfang to come join them."
"But we want the clans opionions" Spiderfang finished
"All in favor of us finding Starclan, please yowl" Cocoapaw said listening for the yowlings hearing many yowls
"All in favor of us staying please yowl" Spiderfang said listening hearing the same amount
"It seems there is an equal number" Firestar said
Cocoapaw crawled into her den that night but didn't go to sleep instead later she snuck out to find Starclan.

Please use the correct form and repost for the next code-drop, as we require our adoption vow to be included in adoption forms.

silver--mane wrote:Image

Pet's ID Tag: 33

Name You'd Choose for It: Terra Ara (Aro)- means Earth(s) Wing

Reason You Want It: I have a group of three dragons (including my fursona) which represent fire, water and sky. I have been looking for a character to represent earth for over a month now. The design immediately caught my eye. It represents the combination of a creature of the sky with earth exactly as I imagine it. It also gives a good contrast to the designs of the other the dragons which are generally more complicated.

Profile:
Species: Dragon
Height: 7 ft. 6 in. (not full grown)
General Color: Different shades of brown
Markings: White lines along the pottow of the wings and along the tail, a darker muzzle, green eyes

History:
The hatchling clambered out of the broken white things surrounding him. He wasn’t sure what they were but they lay in little heaps all around him. He slowly stretched the weird things protruding from his back that were filled with a dull ache of being cramped up. “One more to go” a gentle voice said behind him. He turned around and tripped over something lying on the ground also somehow attached to him. He prodded it gently with one paw and felt the touch. There was an arrow shaped thing at the end of it. He tried to prod it but pulled his foot away quickly when the paw pad broke and something red starting flow out of it. It hurt too. Behind him a crack sounded through the area and he turned toward it. The long thing would have to wait till later. He stumbled over to a round thing seemingly made of the same thing that had surrounded him.
He stuck his nose to it, sniffing. He shrank away when it moved. He hesitantly batted at it. Suddenly another crack filled his surroundings and the round thing blasted apart. The hatchling ran away until he bumped into something big, warm and a little squishy. “It’s okay Aro” it was that big voice from above again. A thing rushed down from above, it had two green circles, two black holes a big opening and rows of gray white pointy things. “Your younger sibling is hatching just like you did.” “Who are you? And who’s Aro?” He asked the thing that had come from above. He had noticed the sound somehow came from it. It gently touched his head and gently said “You’re Aro and I’m your mother. Now come and greet your little sister”. Mother, sister? What were those. But somehow Aro knew he could trust mother. He followed the thing he know realized must be mother’s head to his ‘sister’ whatever that was. It looked similar to him although it was more gray then brown like him. He prodded it gently with his nose, following some unknown instinct. “Hello Pedra” mother said. “Is it Pedra?” Aro asked, trying to make sense of what mother said. “Yes she is Pedra”
Family:
Sister: Pedra Danza (Pedra) means Stone Dance

This isn’t complete yet…

I understand that by adopting this creature I take full responsibility for it.Yes

If you put him on a character thread, please send 'TheCalicoTabby' the link.
Code: Select all
[img]http://www.chickensmoothie.com/oekaki/image/image.php?id=57289&size=large&format=auto&rev=2[/img]

Nikolina wrote:Pet's ID Tag:Image 1
Name You'd Choose for It:Kira
I love that name for her!=)
Reason You Want It:I love her desing.My favorite color is yellow and puprle.She got yellow!!!My best friend best color is blue!So her remainds me on me and my best friend...=)
Personality:
She is kind,good friend,when you need her she is here!But she is not that good...Sometimes she is bored :roll: .When she is mad she is cruel and she can fast attack you or she can tall bad things... :twisted: When she is mad her eyes are red,when she is happy her eyes are greed,when she is sad her eyes are blue,when she is in love her eyes are pink.=D
She is relly fast...She is running faster than cheet!=0.
Like:Running,Chocolate,Hunting,Win in battle,Watching sky.
Dislikes:When its too hot,bugs,Her old alpha.
Mom:Mirla
Dad:Shadow
Sisters:Lina(young sister and only sister)
Brothers:Teo(Older brother ^^)Tai(he daied)

Kira born in Antartica.Her pack was Ice pack,Then.She born on really cold day(on winter),when was snowstorm.She only survive,all her brothers and sisters died,only the big one Teo survive too...Kira's dad was go for some food,but he didnt come back.5 months later Kira is metting the pack.One day when Kira was alone she saws something relly strange...They was look like big penguins...They was people.Kira fell the fear.She was runing but theat didnt help her.They shoot her.
1 WEEK LATER
Somone waked up Kira.He told her
:Hey Kira,you are new,so you dont know were you are.
Kira:Yes.
The wolf:Ah,Tomii shut up.Well Kira...This place is huge.Do you know what trees are?
Kira:?Trees?
The wolf:...
Kira:Well...Where am i?
Tomii:You are in zoo.
Kira:What is zoo?
Tomii:Hey Lill this wolf is dum.
Kira:No im not.I was living on Antartica what you think?
Tomii:Ah well...Do you know what people is?
Kira:I think i now...
So they was talking,talking.Kira was in cage with Tomii and Lill.But one day new wolf come.Named Fang.
Kira:Who are you?
Fang:I was looking for you 5 years and i find you!
Kira:Ah funny.
Fang:I know who are you but you dont know who i am dont you?
Kira:...I dont think this is good...
Fang pulls his teeths out.
Kira:...?
Fang growl.
Kira attacks him.
But Fang attacks her twice...
Zookeeper runs into cage and he finds almost dead Kira lyng in her own blood.Fang was full in blood...They moves Kira in other zoo...With smaller place.There she was alone.
Second chance in zoo...Well it wasnt good.
All time she was quet..All time in zoo...ALL...One day Kira got plain to run away from zoo.She was acting like she hurt her leg.Zookeep comes.She attacks him.Cage doors was open.She ran away...She escaped from zoo.The zoo was in N.Y....Kira was in city...She was walking and walking..Then she comes to beach.There was a huge ship with boxes...Yea Kira jumps in...She was sleeping all time..Then ship stops.Kira waked up...She jump off a boat..And..She was in Africa...She was trying find place for sleep.She find one large tree...She fall asleep there...She wake up and she was see only red eyes watching her...She attack them...But nothing happen..Then she hear a woice:Stop!!!There was Maki the lion...He didnt comes to see her...He just ran away...Next day tourists was there...Tour guide was talking...talking...talking...Kira cant lisent him anymore...So she growl and tour guide was talking: So there we can see a nice tree with a lion.One boy:Mister,are you shore...Its look like wolf,not like lion.Tour guide:Wolfs?Here...Sorry little boy but i dont see any wolfs.Then Kira was growling behind him...The boy:Mister...Are you relly relly shore?Tour guide:No im not..Then Kira fall asleep.She dont know why...Next day she wake up in box...Then i come and i said:This one...
(SORRY FOR MY BAD ENGLISH!!!)

I understand that by adopting this creature I take full responsibility for it.Yes i do! :D

Could you please clarify a bit more in that last paragraph? It's a bit long, and I had an impossible time trying to understand it.

MirrorMask wrote:
Pet's ID Tag:
Name You'd Choose for It:
Cruor
Reason You Want It:
I like how some pieces on his fur look like battle armor plates.They make me think of my cousin Yanni {Greek for John} and his dream to make a battle game {Like Dynasyty Warriors}I support him on this.I like his colors they match and i like the color of blood.It is my second favorite color.He makes me remind my friend/BFF Yo-yo ,she loves black this makes her happy to see this.She isn't on chickensmoothie but she always watches over my shoulder.I enjoy how it isn't just the spots are just black but they have little markings or scribbles, it makes it stand out and that's what caught my eye.The marking also make remind me of my little BF Garvin who is only one,he draws like that but i think it is cute and awesome.I love Cruor's eyes they are liek a vampires also with his fangs they make me think of The Twilight Saga which is one of my favorite movies of all times.It makes me think of the most recent Eclipse which is my favorite book.I also have a great plot and story in mind for him.

"What was the best part of time of your History?"

"When I had the fight with my gals was the best really."

"How does it go?"

"Like this:

I raced and raced till my heart couldn't no more.My spots felt heavy on my shouldars like armor which in my recent times they have.They formed into real armor in times of my greatest need.

They are pains.

Since I was running I had to slow,which didn't help for my problem at all.I was running from many things.If you asked which I couldn't tell to many.As you probaly could tell now I was a trouble making,probaly from many things.If yo udid say this you are right.I can't back down from fights and osmetimes I back down ,I steal and cheat,I love and marry.

I many things.

Back to running,what was behind me was only to real threats.By real I mean living ,living not in your head or ody but soemthing taht is made out of flesh and bone and now fear and dreams.They were just my mate and girlfriend.

Yeah I'm a cheater,I don't care.It let's me live and hope and love.My mate was a young female ,she had glossy blue eyes and a white coat with some tiger marks running down her back.She was holding a bronze knife in her mouth.My girl was all brown with a stars all over her.Her eyes with black and she had no pupils.She had a bow and arrow{S} in her mouth.My mate's name was Mary Ann and My gril was Alica.They were both pretty and I meet them on the same day of my loner life....

I walked up a hill ,, the sun beamed on a little japaness maple tree it was small but it's leaves and bracahes leaned to make a hut.He smelled females,his favorite smell.He reached his head in the leaves and saw two females grooming each other with small licks.Which we cool two for this one hot day. I looked at them amd stepped in laying on the other side of them.They looked at me a little worried but they walked over to me one on each side of me.They licked me grooming me which I liked.This was the beganing.

Of something

I turned into my human form,I was shirtless,I was skinny and fit.I had spot real armor on me in the place that they were on me in my dog/wolf form.I had long worn gray jeans the blue faded.I had gray nikes with looked like that had claws ripping of off them and slash marks.But they were all part of the design.

ALica turned into her human form.She had a long tight groom,it was brown and frilled on the bottom and the stars were at the bottom to.She has only one sleeve on her right arm.She had her hair in her eyes so she looked like a normal human.

Mary A. shaped too,she wore her long white shirt with blue jeans.She had black flip-flops and she had tigers all over her shirt and tiger slashes on her jeans.Her eyes sparkle like her knife.Deadly and dangerous.

I smile and did a back flip pulled out my sword.A long normal sword,it was a mix of a samurai sword and a curved sword but with a normal sword in it to.It was plain no markings or specail colors.

Their weapons were the same,normal but killer.ALica striked first she pilled out five small arrows dipped in something.She lauched them .A grinn crawled on my face,they came one behind each other.I threw my sword at them it went threw them all ripping tem to pieces .The remeins fell like rain.

Alica standed there in shock.She srceamed and charged me.I put my sword down and open my arms,she looked at me and began to cry she walked itno my ram and I kissed her on the cheek cooing at her.Calming her.She looked at me and nicely rested her lips on mine.

Mary A. didn't tak it well.She ran when were kissin gand slashed Alica neck but not enough to kill her .Mary then pulled her awya nad twist kicked her into a tree. She jumped onto my back and held her knife to my neck.I held her hand and said "Remeber how we loved and meet,how I kept you warm and well." I felt a tear fall form her on my neck and she jumped off .I turned to her and said 'Come her love." and she did I grabbed her hand walked to Alica.I whispered into Alica ear "Get up Dear." She did and I held her up she walked in limps btu we walked off into the sun all together.

This was the best moment of my life.This was remember in my paw steps."

His ears are back just if you were wondering.

I understand that by adopting this creature I take full responsibility for it.

I would really appreciate more clarification here. If the wife/girlfriend want to kill him, why would a few words suddenly make them all be friends? It really makes no sense to me.

There were only 7 characters that only had one form; two weren't even started, which is why this half is so short.

pixels (C)Atelophobic, Ploofies, Tirrih at deviantart.com
The Agency

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me