Move to new thread! MOD PLEASE LOCK!

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

Re: The Agency's Brand New Thread! Welcome! Donations open!

Postby •Bliss• » Sun Jun 20, 2010 5:14 am

So its actually 33 entries. Wow O.O
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
ImageImageImage

“The best revenge is happiness, because nothing drives people more crazy then seeing someone actually having a good life.” — Unknown

•Bliss•

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Toadalicious » Sun Jun 20, 2010 5:15 am

O.o
"Ambition is the willingness to kill the things you love and eat them to survive."
>>> Jack Donaghy >>>

-••
Greetings. Toad's the name, and sarcasm is my game. (You may call me Toad.) I am a fan of knitting and most (if not all) varieties of pie. I like pretending I'm cooler than I actually am and acting like a fool. I am the most serious person you will ever meet.

Seriously.
Toadalicious

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Agency » Sun Jun 20, 2010 5:16 am

Please guys, don't spam.

pixels (C)Atelophobic, Ploofies, Tirrih at deviantart.com
The Agency

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby •Bliss• » Sun Jun 20, 2010 5:49 am

Creature's Name: Unnamed
Image: Image
Code:
Code: Select all
[img]http://www.chickensmoothie.com/oekaki/image/image.php?id=109394&size=large&format=auto&rev=1[/img]

Preferences:
PM me before adopting
Don't let her gather dust
In not in use, return to me
Must stay female
Does not have to stay a bunny
not your fursona, fursona's mate, or fursona's kid
Link Art Link: viewtopic.php?t=98181
Did you originally adopt this design here, and if yes what did you name it?
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
ImageImageImage

“The best revenge is happiness, because nothing drives people more crazy then seeing someone actually having a good life.” — Unknown

•Bliss•

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Agency » Sun Jun 20, 2010 7:46 am

Ninjutsu wrote:Fwaaaah, I think I just fell in love. xD;;

Pet's ID Tag: Kennel #2 Coal
Name You'd Choose for It: Ren (Japanese for "Lotus")
Reason You Want It:
I've always wanted an eastern dragon character, but I could never come up with a design. Virus needs a friend, and I think I already have an idea in mind for a story. ;3 I loooove the design, he would be much loved and Virus's best friend. <3 He would probably be drawn with Virus and Fever, but mostly Virus. I'd probably do lots of comics with him too. Another character to doodle when I'm bored! I'd also get art of him.
> Characters: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=169578 <
History/Background/Other:
No one can really understand Virus except Fever, but sometimes, she's not even right. Virus can't speak, you see, he can only make dragon noises, and the dragons around where Virus live are extremely hostile and territorial. Virus often got lonely and Fever felt sad for him, often trying to find her best friend another dragon to spend time with when she was busy. Although, all of her attempts were in vain. Virus was wandering around one day through the forest, he didn't have anything to do. Though, suddenly, the dragon caught scent of blood. Quickly, he flew to where the scent was coming from. In front of him lay a smaller eastern dragon. It was breathing heavily and trying to take to the skies. It was caught in a trap and around it lay charred foes. When the other dragon caught sight of Virus, it froze, then let out a hiss. Virus rumbled sympathetically and took a step towards the poor dragon. Angrily, the other dragon spit fire at Virus, but that didn't stop him. His foot was burned painfully, but he continued to approach the wary dragon. Bending down, Virus began to chew at the trap that the little dragon's foot was caught in. Scared and confused, the smaller dragon bit down on Virus's shoulder. Virus gave a wince, but he refused to give up and soon broke through the metal with his sharp teeth. The trap snapped open and released the eastern dragon. It looked astonished at Virus's act of kindness and flew into the air, hovering in front of Virus. Virus gave a friendly look and the eastern dragon returned it slowly.
"What's your name?" Virus rumbled in dragon-speak.
"Ren..." the eastern dragon said softly.
"Ren? That means lotus doesn't it?" Virus thought for a moment. "The lotus flower blooms twice." he said wisely, then began to pad away. Suddenly, Virus felt a tap on his shoulder.
"Thank you." Ren murmured, landing on Virus's shoulder.
"Will you come with me? I have some friends that I think you would like..." Virus tried. Ren looked skeptical, but finally said,
"Yes."
"Good! My owner Fever can heal you up in an instant!" Virus exclaimed, beginning to fly towards his home.
From then on, the two dragons were inseparable, Ren always perched on Virus's shoulder or hovering by his side. This, was a true friendship, just like the one he held with Fever. Little did they know, that many adventures would unfold between them.
I understand that by adopting this creature I take full responsibility for it.
Omnomnom.

[img]http://i49.tinypic.com/ibw94p.jpg[/img]

iSheep wrote:Well, I'd better post this before it's too late. It's probably absolute crap, but it's the best I could muster up since my writing skills are so out of practice. I actually pre-drafted this thing. xD Here we go!

Pet's ID Tag: Kennel #10
Name You'd Choose for It: Mr. Fuzzybutt
Reason You Want It: He's just so cute - my heart melted as soon as I saw him! I love squirrels, and I also love blackhorsebeth's drawings! :) He's perfect, he's just absolutely perfect.

Splash! Mindy dropped the magical cucumber into a boiling pot of cheese fondue. Suddenly, the fondue turned purple and - oh wait, that's not the right story, is it? No, I suppose not. Squirrel? Oh yes, that one! Well, here we go...

Fuzz was just an ordinary red squirrel. Well, almost ordinary. He had been born in a tree, just like every other squirrel, and he had a large fluffy tail just like every other squirrel. What was different about Fuzz was the way he thought.

When he saw a haycorn or a walnut, he didn't run, and jump, and scream "IT'S MINE!" like all the other squirrel children. No, Fuzz would sit down, right then and there, and wonder, Why do we love nuts so much? And he'd sit there until sunset, just wondering, until his parents sent one of his brothers or sisters to find him.

"Stupid little Fuzz," they'd mutter darkly whenever they were assigned the task.

Weeks passed, and soon the time had come for Fuzz and his siblings to leave their parents' nest and find homes of their own. And so little Fuzz grabbed a walking stick and his knapsack and left his tree, his home since the day he'd been born, not stopping once to look back.

The days grew warmer, then colder, then warmer again, and still Fuzz had not found his own tree to live in. During the day he walked, and at night he would curl up beneath a flower bush in a human's garden, or in the corner of a little kid's inflatable clubhouse. Food became harder and harder to find, and the poor little squirrel's fur was thinning out - only his tail remained fluffy.

One morning, Fuzz awoke to the sound of children screaming. He poked his head out from under the bows of the Forsithia bush he'd been sleeping beneath and watched.

In the center of the lawn there was a little black thing spouting ten arcing sprays of water droplets; it was a sprinkler. Five human children - little girls in swimsuits - danced around, yelping with glee whenever one of the sprays touched them. One of the girls noticed Fuzz and screamed,

"A SQUIRREL!!!!"

She ran towards hime, and what did Fuzz do? He just stood there, petrified with fear. The girl picked him up, squeezing him uncomfortably around his ribcage. "Aww! You've got such a fluffy tail!!!" she cooed in a high, rather annoying baby voice. "I'm gonna call you Mr. Fuzzybutt!" She declared. And then - with Fuzz still encased in her chubby little hands, she raced inside her house. "MOM!" she screeched. "I found a squirrel! His name's Mr. Fuzzybutt!!! Can we keep him, please?! Pretty, pretty, pretty, pretty, pretty, pretty, pretty, pretty PLEASE!?!?!

"Absolutely not, Gabriella." Replied her mother. "We'll have to take him to The Agency."

-___- It's crappy, I know, but I love this little guy and I don't want him to be taken out of the kennels without me even trying to adopt him.

[img]http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i4/BlackHorse15/Artwork/squirrel.png[/img]

[img]http://i264.photobucket.com/albums/ii196/skye_dragon/Pics%20of%20my%20characters/play_33127.png[/img]

koowie wrote:Pet's ID Tag: Eleven (11)
Name You'd Choose for It: Cucumber
Reason You Want It: It looks cute and that would be a nice charrie for me. Im gonna continue on on my dog Callie's history and she always wanted a child so an Adopted Hamster will work!
History/Background/Other: Cucumber was in a Pet shop. Whenever she saw a little girl look at the hamsters, they always looked at her brothers. She was sad. Whenever she saw little children walk by she went to the corner and curled up in a ball. But today that sadness changed. A little girl named Mina walked over the the hamsters as her mother said "Pick only one sweetheart" Mina was choosing between me and my sister Lay-Lay. But Lay-Lay looked like my too brothers Samuel and Timothy. So, She chose me. So she yelled "Mommy! I pick dis one in dat corner." Then her mother looked at me and smiled and said "Good choice hunny. Thats a cute hamster!" So her mother in her red high-heels walked over the the front desk and with a hum of talking my pal Anne walked over and opened up the cage and said to Mina "Now little girl, This is Cucumber the hamster. she loves attention and if you take good care of her she will love you back!" Mina smiled and took me in her hands and said "T-t-t-t-t-t-h-" The shyness came out of her and he mother finished and said "She's trying to say thank you" and with that she handed the twenty dollars to Anne and smiled. Then we were off. Me and Mina talked on the way home Mina was whispering this to me "Hi Cucumber. I hope we will be best friends! I want a friend. I dont have one" Then she held me up to her cheek and kissed me. Then when we got home Mina brought me up to her room where I saw a Cage, Treats, Toys, Food, and a Loving Home. Then Mina said to me "Welcome home Cucumber! This is where you live. How about I get you into your cage ok?" Then I just scratched softly and she nodded at me and put me in and said "There you go Cucumber! Can I call you Cucu? I can?!?!? Ok! Welcome Home!" Then I climbed up the walls having so much fun in MY HOME. Can you beileve it?!?! A Home to myself! A HOME! A Home! a home! Then I dug a little hole in the cage ground and I fell asleep dreaming off what me and Mina would do next.
I understand that by adopting this creature I take full responsibility for it. Of Course!
This is such a Cute Hamster!!! I love it so much. I hope I could get it. Thanks so much! ~koowie

[img]http://www.chickensmoothie.com/oekaki/image/image.php?id=102726&size=large&format=auto&rev=1[/img]

~Rachy~ wrote:
Pet's ID Tag: #14

~+~

Name You'd Choose for It: Diamond Beauty (Dee for short)

~+~

~+~

Reason You Want It: She caught my eye, as soon as I saw her. I love horses, and she was the one I loved the most, out of the horses that were in the kennels at the time. She's got a simple but beautiful design, and I love that she is partly natural (colours), and partly unnatural (markings). I also noticed that she'd been here for a while, I thought she deserved a kind, loving home.

I can't give it back to BHB, because she's quit CS, but if I ever don't want her (not gonna happen XD), I'd give her back here :)

~+~

I gallop across a beautiful, massive field, with a small herd of horses, of all different shapes, sizes and colours. There are beautiful flowers, purple, pink, blue, yellow, red... There are mountains in the distance, a deep purple, topped with snow. I can just make out the barn in the distance, where any of Rachy's ill horses stay. Yes, I live in Rachy's herds, and I am the happiest I have ever been. Even happier than I was at my first home...

~+~

I was born on a lonely farm in the middle of England, called Sunshine Springs. My mother was Checkers, a beautiful snow white horse with a black diamond pattern, who was a top dressage horse. She was kind and gentle, in contrast to my father. He was called Dexter, a beautiful bay, and he was a champion show jumper in his prime. He was a proud, selfish, and slightly cruel horse, and was spoilt rotten. My owner, a kind man named Michael Rodgers, had great hopes for me; he expected me to be either a fabulous dressage horse or a fabulous show jumper.

My first memory is from when I was 4 months old. I can remember running through the lush green fields, at first sticking by my mother, but slowly venturing away from her side. I walked over to the North side of the field, where there was a man standing beside the big red barn. He was tall, with dark hair, and bright blue eyes. I remember him well, even now. "Hello, my beauty," he said quietly, in a gentle voice. "How are you today?"
At first I was shy, and backed off, but after a while I grew confident, and came near. "My sweet little Diamond," he said. I grew to love my first master, as he came to visit me almost every day. I stayed gentle and kind, and never kicked or bit, as I had no reason to. No-one had ever been cruel to me.

~+~

In the middle of a hot Summer, when I was two years old, my Master's business fell apart. He lost most of his money, and was forced to sell his horses. I was his favourite, and he was sad to see me go. My mother was sold before me, along with all the other horses, and her last moments with me were spent saying "Now, before I go, I have a few things to tell you. When you are at the auction, for that is surely where you are going, you musn't kick, bite, or be otherwise unpleasent, or you will not be bought. Be gentle, friendly, quiet, and look as beautiful as you can. When you are in the ring, run nicely, and do not stumble, and you will be bought. I hope you get bought by a kind owner like our Master, but you should know that not all Masters are as kind and gentle as him. Some are cruel, and will hurt you. Good luck, my little Diamond Beauty." Then, she was led off into the trailer.

~+~

I remember the bustle and the chaos of the auction. There were voices shouting, horses neighing, and scents of fear, confusion and lonliness. Many horses had been seperated from their families, like I had been seperated from my mother, and my Master... I was taken in a trailer to the auction, a new experience for me. I was absolutely terrified, but my Master came with me on the journey, and frequently stopped and checked on me. When we arrived, he led me into a dark, musty stable block and led me into a tiny stable block, with no water, food, or bedding. My Master shook his head in despair, and said to me "I'm sorry my Beauty. I hope you get a good home. You're a good horse, I hope you do well." And after that, he walked off down the aisle. I knew I would never see him again...

~+~

As I stood in that cramped little stall, many people came to look me over. I saw friendly looking people, with nice faces, and gentle movements. When they came to look at me, I followed the advice my mother had given me before I had left, and stood quietly, and tried my very best to be friendly. However, when someone who looked unkind came, and I could always tell, because of the way they spoke, and even the rough way they acted, I stayed at the back of the stall and even occasionally kicked the wall. They soon passed by.

~+~

After three hours of standing in the stall, I was led out into the ring. As I was led round, I heard a voice saying "Two year old female, Diamond Beauty! Sired by the famous showjumper Dexter, and her Dam is the fabulous dressage champion, Checkers. She has fabulous potential! If treated right, she could be great! Diamond Beauty has not been broken in, has no vices, and is known to be gentle. Look at those paces!" I walked, trotted, cantered and galloped around the ring to the best of my ability, while the voice called out "Starting bid £2000! Anyone? Yes! £2100, lady on the left, gentleman on the right. Higher? How about £2200? Yes, same bidders! £2300! £2400! £2500! Do we have £2500? Sold! To the Lady on the left!" Then, I was led out, and led to a different stall.

~+~

After only a few seconds in this stall, a lady came to my stall. I knew straight away that she would be a kind, gentle Master, and I nickered in relief. "Hello Diamond. I've come to take you home!" she said, talking to me in a gentle voice, as she clipped on my headcollar. She led me to the trailer, and gently persuaded me in. The journey was very long, but I wasn't scared, as the woman stopped often. When the journey eventually finished, and the trailer door was opened, I walked out into the Sunshine. "Welcome home little Diamond!" she said. "Welcome to my herds!" She led me to a wide field, that stretched out into the distance, where I could make out a barn. I barely noticed this though, as beside the fence, neighing at me, was my mother.

~+~

That was a few years ago now. I still live here, happy, with my mother and many other horses. I love it, and don't ever want to leave.

I understand that by adopting this creature I take full responsibility for it. Of course, yes.

[img]http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i4/BlackHorse15/Artwork/Mare_Lines_PNG_by_kokamo77-1.png[/img]

crazy cranky critter wrote:
Pet's ID Tag: #16
Name You'd Choose for It: Candy Pop
Reason You Want It: The desighn is simple yet beautiful.
I was born on a mid summers night. I have a good memory according to my mother. I was an only foal. No brothers, no sisters. And that is exactly where my adventures began. Right from day one I have loved playing so as soon as I could satnd steadily I began to explore. First the stable then the barn. I longed to go outside. The cherry blossoms looked so beautiful and the sun looked so warm and welcoming.
-
I sat in the stable smugly for weeks, begging my mum to let me go out. She always replied: "The gate is not open, wait for someone to open it. Then you will be able to have fun." I stuck my nose up at this, being a selfish little filly.
-
By the time Autumn rolled around I finally, finally, got to go outside. I though it would be great but oh, it was anything but. First I stepped out of the barn and straight into a blob of mud. Slipping then trying to pretend it had been on purpose I marched off with a red face. My mum winnied happily from her stall. "Grrr" I muttered under my breath. I walked over to where the blossom tree was last time I had looked. Hrm... thats odd! There was only a hideous lifeless grey scraggle. Of course it had lost it flowers, I however did not appreciate that fact.
-
I never ever wanted to go outside again after that so I stayed inside for many, many a day. One day a man in a crumpled old hat came walking towards me. He had some rope in his hand. When he got near he threw it over my head. I went wild. I kicked him and he fell over. I felt bad but he had done something to me. When he got up he put a rope on the contraption around my head. I squealed.
-
Every day after that the human came, put the thing on my head and whipped me. I ran and ran. It didn't make much sense to me but that was ok. One day it brought another with it. This other human had long ginger hair. She was gentle and placed something heavy on my back. She then said to the taller other human: "Dad, I like this one, when she is trained may she be mine? I will call her Candy Pop, or Candy for short!" she then looked at the bigger human with wide eyes. "Hmmm..." he grunted before saying "well ok, for your 15th birthday she should be ready."
-
I quite liked that idea and so every day I woke early, awaiting the humans call. One day he stepped up to me and lifted himself onto my back. I was scared, very scared. I reared and he fell off. He continued getting on me and being kicked off until I gave up. He proceeded to try and show me new commands. I liked these lessons but they did get boring after an hour a day for sevral weeks.
-
A long time had passed and I finally could follow his commands. One day he was riding me when he pointed me at a brick wall. Urging me at full speed I quickly had to think. What if I run into that wall?! I suppose I just jump over it? I hope he stays on! So I carefully jumped over the little brick wall. It was amazing! Like flying, even better, helping someone fly!
-
One year later and I was jumping what he said was 1.5m. I don't know what that means but it sounds interesting enough.
One day the girl returned. She looked different to when I last saw her, her mane was completely different and she had little shiny things on her ears. I greeted her with a winny. She walked up to me and patted me happily. I licked her hand. "Oh dad she is wonderful! How high can she jump?" the girl squealed. "Atleast 1.5m, she will me one good show jumper!" he said proudly. I arched my neck then bowed like he had shown me to. The girl smiled eagerly then kissed me on the nose.
-
I now go to pony club with "Jasmine" once a week. I love it. We always come first in jumping activities. My stable wall is covered in ribbons and pictures of us. My mum is proud and I have now figured out one thing... not all things may look beautiful but they are. Just like my blossom tree.

[img]http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i4/BlackHorse15/Artwork/TEST_lineart_by_kokamo77.png[/img]

Bettyrubble wrote:( His brother is Axel, the one that Hollow is making a form for. :) )

Pet's ID Tag: 40

Name You'd Choose for It: Romeo

Reason You Want It:

1. He would make a great RP char.
2. I adore his markings!
3. He's naturally coloured. :)
4. I JUST LOVE HIM TO BITS!!! :D :D :D

Height:
35 inches to the shoulder.

Personality:

Romeo is a high minded individual who is also intelligent and fiery. As a true romantic he tends to be possessive of his lovers, of which he had many of. He bounces from girl to girl all ways ending in a heart break. Romeo is demonstrative with affection and loyal as a companion. A great defender of liberty and is fierce when arguing for it. Should this young male see many others choose one path it is more likely he will choose the other because of his strange personality. Being a defender of liberty he will go to great lengths to win his argument and because of his persistence often does. He is friendly and attempts to understand others. His sympathetic and definite nature is well developed. Romeo has a passion for beauty, though the beauty of knowledge predominates that of natural. He is inquisitive, witty and has a penetrating mind. Although he goes from girl to girl he is actually quite exclusive with mates, he is simply searching for that Juliet. Once found she shall be his one and only forever.

I was only 4 months old when the 'Wraith's' came to get me. The Wraith's are a group of bloodthirsty warriors, who live in the great alps. They needed more apprentices, and so, they raided enemy camps, stealing their females and cubs. Sometimes they just killed the females though and took the cubs, it all depended. Because my clan was their clans sworn enemy, they killed off both of my parents. No exceptions.

They wanted me and my brother as recruits, and I had to watch as they slaughtered my family like lambs
before my very eyes.
I shook vigorously, my eyes wide.
Shifting close to my brother I tried to growl, but my voice just came out
as a hoarse yip.

I struggled and kicked as they picked me up by the scruff, while my brother lay limp in the enemies grasp beside me. I felt confused, why wasn't my brother trying to escape. Was he frozen in terror? No. When I saw his expression, I knew he was in mourning, his hollow eyes staring at my sire and dams corpses.

We were led to a small cave after that, and my body shook with tension when I saw all the wolf cubs and females who were packed tightly into the tiny den. We didn't stay to mingle, which I was thankful for. Right after we arrived the Wraith's began gathering everyone up.
I stayed close to my brother as we went up the mountain, frightened of what would happen next. We traveled up the mountain for what seemed like days on end, trudging through the hardened snow. My paws burned and my fur was soaked, but I walked on, knowing I had to live...for my brother.
Finally we stopped at a cave to rest for the night. The females were led inside while the cubs stayed outside in the cold. Only the strongest cubs managed to get spots inside. For a moment I lost my brother in the frenzy, but then I saw him inside the cave, a large patch of empty space surrounding him. One of the pups stepped inside the empty space and he bristled, his hackles raising. I chuckled as the pup stepped away and I padded over, curling up beside my brother.

I woke up early the next morning, my brother still asleep.
I smiled, seeing a couple of females outside the cave talking to each other. Getting up I shook my pelt, smiling in a charming way as I made my over to the females. "Whassup gorgeous?" I asked, stopping by them. They all blushed and giggled, and soon enough we were chatting away. It felt good to have friends, ever since yesterday I had felt so lonely.
After a few minutes the Wraith's began waking everybody up so we could start moving again. I was about to go find my brother, when the females started to leave. They asked me if I wanted to come, and I quickly said yes. I was so enchanted by their beauty I didn't even remember my brother who was still sleeping in the cave. Not until I noticed the horrified expression on Angel’s face. I followed her eyes to the cave and felt like my world was crashing down around me. There surely enough was Axel, cornered by Crag, the Wraith. “Forget this runt! If you can’t listen to orders, your no use to this army!” yowled the warrior, springing towards my brother. “Axel NO!” I yowled, rushing to his defence. I planned to shove him out of the way, but I wouldn’t be able to arrive in time to do that. So I decided, Id have to take the blow for him. At the last moment I swerved in front of Crag, putting my broad shoulder in the way of his snapping jaws. I yelped with pain as his teeth sunk into my pelt, wincing in agony. I heard people gasp, blood trickling from my wound. But of all the horrified faces, even my brothers, no one seemed as surprised as Crag. I snarled, “No one touches my brother!” I said maliciously, lowering my head. Axel mumbled something to himself in amazement while Crag blinked with slight curiosity. I quickly began nudging my brother away towards the crowd, whispering to him as we went, trying to comfort him. I lifted my ears, hearing the girls up ahead. “WOW he took that one HARD!” Akira giggled. I sighed, thinking of what Crag may do to get me back later. “Ya…” “That was so brave!!! Are you hurt?!” asked Celia, her eyes wide. “Nah Im fine, Im just glad my bro’s okay. Guys, this is my brother Axel,” I said, smiling as I gestured to my beloved brother. “Axel, this is Akira, Celia and Angel.” I introduced, flicking my tail towards each one as I said their names. “Who’s Crag?!” my brother asked blankly. Who’s Crag?! You gotta be kidding me…didn’t Axel make ANY friends his stay here?! Didn’t he learn ANYTHING?! I jerked, hearing Angel’s voice now. “Crag is the guy who tried to tear out your guts just now.” Angel said with a giggle. “Don’t worry about him, his bark is bigger than his bite. He wouldn’t have killed you-“ that’s all I heard. After that I spaced out, shuddering. Would Crag really have killed Axel?! I didn’t want to know the answer…in fear of what the answer may be. We soon began moving again, but I didn’t notice my brother, who clung to the back of the group. I tried to flirt a bit with Angel. She was the most radiant of the three females in my opinion. All was fine until she said, “Wow your brothers so cute.” She blushed, glancing back at him. “The poor guy. He looks lonely.” ‘He’s all ways like that.” I lied with a shrug, trying to get the attention away from him and back to me. “I think I should go talk to him…see if he’s okay.” She said, her eyes small with worry. “He’ll be fine.” I said, impatience bubbling inside of me. She ignored my sense of jealousy and stopped walking, waiting up for Axel. I snorted jealously, Celia and Akira glancing back at her in confusion. “Im sorry but I think your bro’s a dweeb…I don’t know why she would go for him…” Akira said. I growled slightly, glancing ahead again with my ears flattened. Just like his brother to steal the attention. I hoped Angel would come back again, after talking to Axel. But she stayed with him the whole rest of the trip. When we padded into the cave, I purposely avoided the two, not wanting to see Angel melting over Axel. I felt a hint of satisfaction when my brother peered over the crowd for me, my tail flicking irritably as Angel whispered into his ear. After a few moments, the females were escorted out. I was surprised when a burly male Wraith stepped out of the darkness, his hackles raised. He told us of how we were ‘the strongest cubs’ and how we were ‘capable’ of training in his facilities. Finally his speech ended, and we were excused to eat. I was surprised by the females reaction to the speech. “he’s so loyal and strong!” Akira sighed dreamily. Celia nodded in agreement, “Yeah! He’s really strong, and fun too! You’ll see Romeo!” Celia giggled, wagging her fluffy tail. I nodded solemnly, unsure how else to respond. I couldn’t tell them how I was still somewhat disgusted by these guys, and how I felt like leaving here. I glanced over at Axel, sighing. As I watched him head over to get his share of the food with Angel by his side, I couldn’t help feeling that Axel and me didn’t mutualize about how I felt to be here. It seemed like he was actually enjoying himself here. I stood up and gestured towards the cave with the food, my tail tip twitching. “Let’s go get food?” I asked. “Uhh, sure.” Celia shrugged. “Don’t you want to talk to the Wraith’s?” she asked. Akira nodded. “Yea don’t you?” “Ya but I just traveled up a mountain, Id rather eat first.” I said with a chuckle. They both giggled. I smiled, glad I was so popular with the ladies here. “So let’s go?” ‘Ya, let’s” Akira said, standing up. Celia followed me and her to the food room, and we each grabbed a rabbit to eat. My ears pricked in surprise when I spotted Crag growling to Axel. I was tempted to rush over to see what was wrong, but I resisted, not wanting to let the girls think his brother was weak. His brother may have caught Angels attention, but that wasn’t his fault. Crag suddenly shoved Axel out of the room, Angel staring after the two with a concerned expression. Her ears laid flat and her eyes wide as they began to fill. I couldn’t resist myself any more. Worried sick I rushed over to Angel, my heart thumping rapidly in my chest. “Angel whats wrong where are they taking Axel?!” I asked quickly. “He’s not allowed to eat because of earlier.” She sighed, worriedly. “Then sneak him some food later.” I shrugged. “But what if I get caught?!” Angel said her eyes wide. I thought for a moment, flicking my tail. With a sigh I flicked my tail and said, “Ill distract the Wraith’s. You bring him the food, got it?” “Got it! Thanks Romeo! Your the best!” Angel said, jumping up in excitement. I blushed a bit, smiling. Maybe I did stand a chance against my brother for Angels affection after all…
I snapped back when Akira and Celia padded over. “Hey guys! Whassup?’ they asked in unison.. Celia snorted, as if something was nipping her fur, while Akira just blinked, waiting for a response. I sighed, “Its nothing.” I shrugged. “You guys eat up?” I asked. “Yep.” Akira said, licking her chops. Celia shrugged. “Ya, but I don’t eat much anyways. Gotta stay slim.” She said. I cocked my head…girls were kinda weird… Angel rolled her eyes. “Whatever you say Celia.” She giggled. I noticed she was trying to hide her disdain, but her eyes betrayed her. “It’s true!” Celia said indignantly. “Ya, ya whatever. Let’s just forget it ok?” said Akira snorting. “Seriously you two.” She said. “You guys eat?” asked Akira, glancing at Angel and me. “Er no but-“ Angel was cut off in mid sentence by me as I decided I could nab a rabbit for Axel now. I had eaten my fill, but if I said I hadn’t eaten, I could get another and no one would be the wiser. “But what?” I quipped. “Let’s eat! Im starved!” I said licking my chops. I padded to the fresh kill, scenting the pile for a good catch. I quickly grabbed a large ferret for Axel, knowing the meal would help cheer him up. Angel followed after me, taking a small dove for herself. We sat down at the far edge of the cave, and I couldn’t help lashing my tail as the other two females followed.
I wanted to be alone. Not just so I could store the food but so I could be alone with Angel. I sighed, distressed. “You okay?” asked Angel. “Hm? Ya fine.” I said, glancing at the cave walls. Maybe I could store the ferret in a crevice? A VERY large crevice… it was all most half my size after all! I wasn’t even sure Axel would eat it all…I hope he did. Otherwise the fuss would be for nothing and Crag would have me and Angel’s fur off for his sake. Maybe I should have gotten a smaller catch…Oh well, too late to put it back now. “How will we lose those two?” asked Angel in a whisper. “You…you can…hmmm…how about you distract them while Ill just say I have to go to the rest room and Ill hide it then?” “That could work…but wouldn’t they ask why your bringing fresh kill to the bathroom?” “Who cares, as long as we hide it.” I shrugged. She sighed, nodding. “Hey guys! Look at that!” Angel said in awe, pointing to a wall. Akira and Celia looked over curiously, smiling brightly. “What what?!” asked Akira excitedly. “Err, Ill see it later I have to go to get some privacy.” I said, rushing off. Celia was about to say something, but I turned into a tunnel before she could say anything. I put the ferret on the ground. Searching for a place to hide it. I smiled, seeing a crack that would fit it in perfectly. “Perfect.” I said stuffing it in the crevice. I couldn’t fit the full thing through, so I had to eat some of it to make sure it would stay. The hole was deep, but thin. I only hoped no Wraith would see and get suspicious. Happily enough, I had no trouble as I padded back to the group. No one had noticed. Angel was happy, my brother wouldn’t starve, and I wouldn’t get in trouble. Things were going great. I talked for the rest of the evening with Celia and Akira, not having seen Angel ever since I went to hide the ferret in the cave. Finally I got curious and asked, “Where did Angel go?” ‘I don’t know. I didn’t see her leave.” Celia said her ears lifted in surprise. I lifted a brow. “Oh really?” I had a hunch of where she was. But I didn’t want to tell these two where I thought she was in case I was wrong. “Excuse me.” I said padding towards the cave exit. I peeked through, unhappy when I saw Angel curled around Axel’s scraggly figure. She looked heart broken as she placed her head on top of his, trying to keep him warm. Slipping back towards the other two females I sighed, knowing Angel preferred Axel. Not me. It wasn’t fair…why him? I was the better looking one! I thought rolling my eyes. “You okay?” asked Celia, noticing how upset I looked. “It’s nothing. So, how’s the training here?” I asked trying to get my mind off things. “Good.” Celia smiled. “Its better than in any other clan for miles! I heard some of the warriors here are some of the best in the world!” she said excitedly. My eyes widened in amazement. “Really?!” “Yep!” Akira said happily. “Coool!!” I said awestruck. We sat and talked for a while more, commenting on the Wraiths as they passed by. I hoped one day I would become a great warrior too.
( At night, when everyones sleeping. )
They sent me to sleep in a room close to the eating room. It was right beside the training room. I sighed, glancing over at Angel, who lay curled beside the exit. “You ready?” I asked in a whisper as I walked over. She nodded. “Yea.” She said. “Good, lets go.” I said, padding to the cave where I had left the meat. It was fairly simple to slip past the guards. Even Wraiths had to sleep… I was surprised by how quick and quiet Angel was. Of course, she was so delicate. Plus she had three tails, it was easier for her to balance. I followed after her, growling as I went as I glanced around warily. I hated ever minute of this. I hated being so sneaky and secretive. It was so creepy, slinking around like that. Seeing the crack I smiled and rushed forward, taking out the ferret. “Comeon. Let’s leave before we’re spotted.” I whispered to Angel. “Yeah.” Angel nodded, her eyes wide. “I can’t wait to get this over with.” I said. She nodded, gulping. “Me too…” We padded silently out of the cave, Angels horrified eyes darting restlessly around the room. I wanted to tell her we wouldn’t get caught and that it was all cool, but…I couldn’t. Even I was a bit jittery..and even I wondered how this would turn out…I only hoped it would be okay. Though I was more worried for Angel than me. Once we neared our nesting cave I passed her the ferret, letting her take it to Axel. She smiled, nuzzling him awake. His small eyes blinked open. Purple with exhaustion. “Here.” She whispered leading him out of the cave. He eagerly gulped down the meal. Licking his chops after the meal. He glanced at me and nodded his thanks, yawning. Hiding the bones, Angel afterwards padded to his side and curled up beside him. Licking his pelt smooth. I sighed, deciding to go to sleep. Last I saw, Angel was whispering something into his ear, and I couldn’t get that image out of my head until the next day.
( Next day )
I yawned and stretched, arching my back. Smacking my lips I blinked, seeing Akira at my side. She smiled, glancing lazily up at me. “You were shivering,” she said with a stretch. “So I came to sleep beside you to keep you warm.” She said. “Umm….thanks.” I said, feeling slightly awkward. “No problem.” She giggled, noticing my tone. “You okay?” “Ya fine.” “My and Celia ask you that too often…What’s with you?” she asked, her eyes narrowing. “Nothing!” I snapped, growling slightly. “Oh yeah? Then why do you act allwierd around your brother?” asked Akira. My eyes widened. I felt surprised that she had noticed. “I do not!” I said indignantly. “Yes you do!” she said seriously. “No I do NOT!” “Yes you DO!” she snapped. “Now what is it?” she asked. “Is it Angel?” I sighed. “So you’ve noticed?” he asked. “EVERYONE has! ESPECIALLY Celia. She likes you you know.” Akira said, glancing at her friend. I glanced at Celia. The morning light stroked her beautiful pelt as she slept, her body rising and falling with her delicate breaths. “Ya but…she’s not for me.” I said shakingmy head. “Tell that to her!” Akira said. “She loves you! And if you break her heart, Ill break you!” Akira snorted. “So don’t!” I chuckled, rolling my eyes when I noticed her good natured tone. “Ya right. You? A small female against a powerful warrior like me? Dream on!” I smiled.

I do! :) I promise to buy art of him, and RP with him, and all ways treat him well!

Nice form Hollow! :)

[img]http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u81/TheWolfsgirl90/adoption.png[/img]

Lirrie wrote:

Pet's ID Tag: 41

Name You'd Choose for Him: Fallen Ice

Reason You Want Him:

He is beautiful graceful and serine everything you would want in a husky character. His eyes are soulful and say take me home and I wish to comply. He inspires me and will be paired with one of my own characters should I get him, perhaps Mika. He really speaks to me and I will be getting art of him, perhaps making my own art though I doubt I can do him justice, and write stories about him and about him and mika's relationship. I will be looking for a good rp to enter him Mika and my other dogs into as well. I will keep in touch will whoever receives his brother should wolfsgirl90 wish that also if I get him. To me he wont be a pixel, as some people call these characters, he will be a member of the family.

Name: Fallen Ice
Nickname: Ice
Potential Mate: Mika
Breed: Flop Husky
Sibblings: One known of
Codname: Fallen

Height: At 23 1/2 inches, Fallen just meets husky breed's standards set for the breed.
Weight: He weights in at 55 pound, just 5 pounds away from the max weight standard for these dogs.

Eye Color: A cinnamon brown that meets the standards, which you can see at the bottom of the form.

Personality:

He is rough around the edges, but when you get to know him he will be your best friend in the world. If he was to be in a fight, he would be a force to be reckoned with. He is a fierce protector, and in fact, protected his brother when he was around. Now his number one Protectee is Mika- a dog he is in love with. His love for her shows in the care he gives her everyday. A lover and a fighter, his enemies will remember him at the end of a fight. He is ferociously determined and has an 'I can do it' attitude, and usually does what he sets out to do, whether it is gathering a pack or just catching his dinner.

He is supposed to be expressive and often is, with a keen expression he looks very intelligent. He can appear friendly at times, and sometimes even protective which is unusual to his breed. He isn't overly aggressive, despite the few fights he has gotten into. He has a great personality and is quite energetic.

Thought Mika sees him as her Alpha, or leader, and other dogs do as well he doesn't feel worthy of the title. He carries himself with great dignity and pride but know when to loosen up.

Likes: He loves to run and is very fast; He loves protecting Mika; He loves living in the great outdoors and though he does naturally fear large cats and bears, it is not a fear seen in him.

Dislikes: He dislikes people calling his ears funny just because one stands up while the other one flops; he is a flop husky; they are supposed to do that. He hates people hurting Mika and will protect her viciously. He hates when people think he is weak because of his cute demeanor. He dislikes bears but that is instinctive.

Accesories: The only accessories he has is a small silver braclet around his left front leg. It isn't known where it came from but he has had it since he can remember.

Health (Mental/Other): He, mentally, is extreemly smart and alert to his surounding. He has no mental problem too be seen. His physical health is great and he is fit as he can get.

Theme Song(s): Movie is Mine : Music is Citizen Soldier by 3 doors down

and

I'd Come For you by Nickleback (video also by me

In the beginning I was alone, my humans had abandoned me when I got too big for their house. I had wandered into the wood in search of food, not knowing that scavenging others' garbage would be much easier then hunting. Of course, I messed the first few times but there is truth in the phrase "You cant truly learn until you try.' After my fourth try, I finally caught my first rabbit and had my first dinner on my own. I felt a wave of success sweep over me, I would live and I would thrive out here because I could do it.

The first week was hard; I had been unsuccessful one or two times and had to go hungry. I stayed away from bears and wolves, more from instinct then fear. I could hear the wolves howling at night though and sometimes I joined them in their beautiful serenade. I was lonely and wished that I had friends who could support me- a pack of my own.

I had heard there where other dogs like me who had been abandoned by their masters to roam the streets and woods alone. Sometimes I had even seen the dog catcher run by, chasing one of them past my fence. The dog had been terribly skinny and I knew he had been on the streets for awhile. I wondered if I would ever get that skinny and I hoped and prayed that I would not, because I wouldn't be able to defend myself. I knew though that I would not, because I could survive and catch my food.

Two weeks into my new life, I came across another stray. She was a German Shepard and had good grace but out here that wasn't enough. She was clearly starving and I felt pity for her so I went and hunted. I caught a rabbit and carried its body back to where she was. She growled at me, but gratefully took the rabbit and ate it. When she was done she looked up at me gratefully.

"Thank you!" she said in a beautiful and husky voice that made me shiver. "I am Mika and you are?"

"I am Fallen Ice, but you can call me Fallen," I told her gruffly. She stood up and licked the tip of my nose as a sign that I was the dominate one here. I felt the overwhelming urge to protect her. " Would you like to join me?" I asked warily, knowing that this could be a fatal mistake, but she just looked at me in suprise.

"Sure!" she said, a happy smile spreading over her face. During the week, we traveled only stopping to hunt for food. I noticed she was gaining back the weight she had lost under my attention, and also that she was a very pretty dog. I realized I was slowly falling in love with her, and she, I could tell, felt the same about me. Around this time we came across another dog.

We knew he was here because we could smell him, why he wouldn't come out was beyond us. "Hey, you there!" I yelled, trying to draw him out into the open. A big, russet border collie with quite a few scars came out of the trees. He had his hackles raised but didn't look like he was going to attack anytime soon.

"I am Russia, who might you to be and why are you in my territory?" he snarled not loosening up even the slightest. I knew that if we didn't answer he might decide we were threats and attack us.

I frowned and said, "I am Fallen Ice and this is Mika. We are traveling together, would you like to join us?" The risk that he would get angry at my offer and take offence was there, but he seemed to be thinking about it. At once it seemed he had made his decision.

"I will join you," he said lowering his hackles a bit, and walking over to me he licked me on the nose like Mika had. "But know this, this is still considered my territory, though I will share it with you. Should you try to claim it not only will I leave the pack, I will try my best to drive you from the territory." he growled showing his fangs. I didn't doubt for one moment that he was serious.

"I agree, I won't try to claim your territory." I said looking at the ground to show that I wouldn't challenge him. He nodded his head then began walking, he looked over his shoulder at us I guess to see if we where going to follow. I ran to catch up and Mika ran with me. I didn't know where we were going to go, but I knew that we would be together when we got there.

Over the next few weeks, Russia, Mika and I became close as pack mates and we learned that Russia like me had also been abandon when he got to big for the house. Mika we found had been abandoned because the family was moving and couldn't keep her. Everything was going good until the day we came across the rouge dog pack.

They had surrounded us, making sure we couldnt escape from them. We all stood tail to tail watching all sides though we knew that if they decided to attack then we where done for. They parted making way for their leader, who, like me was a flop husky. He was silver in coler though with blue eyes. He looked at us with great misstrust and dislike and soon I knew why.

"Why are you in our Territory?" he asked in a gruff vioce glaring at me and slightly snarling.

I rolled over on my back to show I was no threat, my friends following my move, then got up shaking off the dust. "I'm sorry we didn't know this territory was taken, we will leave immediately." I said attemppting to nudge my friend through the space he had come through.

"Wait!" he yelled rather abrupty and the other dogs moved to block us. " You and the other mutt can go but she stays." he said looking at Mika pointedly. Mika backed up to me cringing in terror as he came closer, she I knew could take him is she wanted to but she was used to my help and I wouldn't let her down now.

"I think you should let us leave." I snarled at him showing my teeth and looking him in the eyes. He snarled and backed up into the middle of the circle, he was challenging me to a fight and I knew what the prize would be. Whoever won would leave with Mika and the one who lost possibly wouldn't leave at all.

To be continued............ (and I will be if I get him)
Will Ice get Mika? Will they ever find what they are looking for?

To help develop my characters I will be doing a series of oneshots in their point of view.

Oneshot (Warning This will be extreemly fluffy in places)

I lay by Mika's side nuzzling her while she slept, thinking about the time we had spent together. Our courtship had been a whirlwind because we were always on the move. We had escaped many danger and in that time we had fallen in love. She finnally admitted that she was in love with me and I told her I was to. We now were cuddling and I couldn't be happier.

I had Mika and she wouldn't be leaving me any time soon. As soon as I had saw her beautiful golden eyes I had fallen deep into love with her I think. I dont regret rescuing her nor do I regret falling for her thought I wonder how hectic my life would have been if I had not. I loved every moment of it. I knew if she called I would immediately be by her side willing to lay my life on the line for hers. She was the clouds to my rain, the beams to my sun, life wasn't worth living without her.

I would protect her for the rest of my life and even beyond that if I died. She would never know the danger of being alone. She is waking now as I can feel her heart beat speeding up from the slow beat of sleep. She lifts her head back and smiles at me.

"Hey you what are you thinking so hard about," she say standing up and yawning then touching her nose to mine.

"Us," I say before pressing my muzzle to hers in what will be our first kiss together. She sighs then steps back breaking our contact. I though for a moment I had gone to far but she smiled and I knew immediately I had not.

"We must go, we still are journeying correct, and I feel this place isn't safe as we may think." she said looking around at every side of the clearing. I could feel it too it was like eyes where watching is.

"Russia get up," I ordered the older border collie male."We're leaving now with or without you."

He got up shaking the dirt off his fur, "Well I doubt very much you would leave without me, after all we all in this together."

'So we are,' I thought, so we are.' We left that clearing behind off on our next wild adventure, but I would never forget what had happened there and I'm sure Mika wouldn't either. Our hearts were bound now as one and we would forever be together even if one of us died.

Another Oneshot

I am alpha of my small pack and mate to Mika. It has been a year since we arrived at this place and only one has challenged me though he regretted it soon after. Mika is with pup and will soon deliver, though I am worried for her as she is due to give birth in winter instead of spring.I am afraid the cool temperatures will be to much for the pups and her in her weakened state.

All I can do is pray that she will make it through. She is in the den now making a nest I can hear the rustling of the grass. I love her so and hope that my fears are unfounded, I cant bear to live if she dies. She has become my heart, my soul and if she dies I fear I will as well.

Russia has gone off to find us pray as with Mika's time so near I don't want to leave her. I hear the patter off her feet as she comes to stand beside me. "What are you thinking about, love?" she whispers in my ear. I shiver with the heat of it but decide on an answer that wont scare her.

"About our pups and us," I say as she giggle at my admission. I kissed her the made her go lay in the den, she would need all the strength she could get.

Russia brought back a hare so instead of us eating it I gave it to Mika, she needed to food, me a Russia could go a few days without eating.

I watched over her for days only leaving when I really could no longer go without food, finally the day I dreaded and loved came. Mika went into labor that night, now it wasn't an easy labor by far but she survived it as did all five of our beatiful pups. As they squirmed over each other in competion for her milk I licked her head. "Than you Mika for making me a happiest dog alive."

Maybe more oneshots to come.....

Behaviors In my Story- A Look Down on Social Behaviors of Dogs

A lick on the nose is a show of respect and that the other is dominant while a nip on the nose is a challenge and a show that the nipper is dominant. To look down at the ground is to show that you don't want to challenge them, while to look them in the eye is a derect challenge to their authority. To roll over on your back is to show you mean no harm and is a sign te other is dominate here.

Dog Standards for this Breed:

Husky Standards can be found at: http://www.shca.org/shcahp2c.htm and are approved by the AKC, so all info is up to date.

[img]http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u81/TheWolfsgirl90/foradopt.png[/img]

The Agency

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Agency » Sun Jun 20, 2010 7:47 am

Carchi wrote:
Pet's ID Tag: #54
Name You'd Choose for It: Esmera
Reason You Want It: I fell in love with her design and just knew that I would love her forever. I also have the perfect crush for her ^^ (who you will see in her history :D )

Personality: Esmera is calm and serene. She has a love for nature and flowers. Esmera is caring and kind, and she loves to make friends. However, Esmera is shy, too. She hates experiencing new things, but knows that she must. Esmera is a bit conservative of her feelings, and sometimes no one knows what her mood is. If Esmera is having a bad day, though, her closest friends can sense it. Esmera had once been ashamed of her fur and markings, but is now used to it, as she grows more confident by the day.

Likes: Flowers, trustworthy & loyal friends, serene places
Dislikes: War, backstabbing "friends", liars, disruption
Poem:
Song of the Flower

I am a kind word uttered and repeated
By the voice of Nature;
I am a star fallen from the
Blue tent upon the green carpet.
I am the daughter of the elements
With whom Winter conceived;
To whom Spring gave birth; I was
Reared in the lap of Summer and I
Slept in the bed of Autumn.

At dawn I unite with the breeze
To announce the coming of light;
At eventide I join the birds
In bidding the light farewell.

The plains are decorated with
My beautiful colors, and the air
Is scented with my fragrance.

As I embrace Slumber the eyes of
Night watch over me, and as I
Awaken I stare at the sun, which is
The only eye of the day.

I drink dew for wine, and hearken to
The voices of the birds, and dance
To the rhythmic swaying of the grass.

I am the lover's gift; I am the wedding wreath;
I am the memory of a moment of happiness;
I am the last gift of the living to the dead;
I am a part of joy and a part of sorrow.

But I look up high to see only the light,
And never look down to see my shadow.
This is wisdom which man must learn.

- Khalil Gibran

How She Found her Owner:
(By the Way, Derrik is my character that I adopted from here)

Esmera was walking through the forest, sniffing the flowers along the way. She was busy smelling some daisies when a young dog crashed into her. Esmera let out a yelp. "Oops. Sorry, my name is Derrik, what's yours?" the brown dog asked. "My name is Esmera." she warily replied. "I just got here." Esmera had been seeking the perfect home for herself, one with wonderful smelling flowers. Derrik seemed to have read her mind and said "So your looking for a home? You could come live with me!" Esmera thought this over. "Maybe, if I see where it is." she replied. Suddenly, a shout came through the woods. "Derrik! C'mon!". Derrik perked up his ears. "Gotta go. See ya tomorrow Esmera!" he said and shot through the trees.I might get a home... Esmera fell asleep and dreamt about what had happened to her before now.
Esmera was the odd one out of her litter, she was green unlike her siblings, who had silvery grey fur. Esmera was left by her parents and taken in by some humans. Esmera was barely fed and was neglected by her owners, and ran into some thieves. They caught her and took her to their boss, who put her into the black market. Trembling with fear, Esmera was auctioned off. However, by then Esmera had become an expert escape artist and ran out of the auctioning building. After that, Esmera was looking for a quiet home with plenty of flowers. This is why she was in the forest.
Esmera woke up. It was dawn, and the early sunlight prodded her awake. Esmera went on her daily walk to sniff the flowers. Derrik was waiting for her. "Wanna come see my home?" he asked, obviously wanting her to say yes. Esmera had nothing else to do, she she accepted. It might be fun. she thought. Derrik led her through a man made dirt trail to a luxurious house surround by a canopy of trees. To her delight, there was a huge garden of flowers in the lawn. "Welcome to my home," Derrik announced, grinning at her while he was talking. Suddenly, Derrik's owner opened the door. "Now who is this Derrik?" She asked as she bent over to Esmera. Derrik's owner scratched her fur and then the girl and Esmera's eyes locked, and she understood. Esmera just knew that she found the perfect home.

I understand that by adopting Esmera I take full responsibility for it.

EDIT:This is a very long form XD

[img]http://i852.photobucket.com/albums/ab87/trisomee/revamp1.png[/img]

[img]http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2010/079/4/d/Agency1_by_trisomy.png[/img]

It was incredibely hard to choose a winner for Azizi. All forms were awesome and very well written, but I had to choose a winner and I went for the one that I like the most.

wibeke wrote:
Pet's ID Tag:
Name You'd Choose for It:
Azizi Kosmas
Reason You Want It:
I fell in love with him the moment I saw him and wished I had a character like him. Kam first posted him at the zoo a few days before he was donated, and I figured she'd keep him as a character instead of donating him. Now that he's at the agency I actually have a chance to try for him, and I'm not going to just ignore that chance.

I also love the species. Most people wouldn't think to mix them together, but the end result is incredible. I've always loved Birds of Paradise, and after researching the Perre David's Deer I found it's one of my favorite species. No matter how many times hunters nearly destroy them, they always seem to come back. It gave me a lot of ideas for the story.

Birds of paradise have also fascinated me, even since I was little. They're such amazing, yet mysterious and strange creatures.
Sì bú xiàng, none of the four.

That is what the humans called my ancestors, for they resembled various other creatures that were of use to them. The camel, sharing it's long neck, provided transportation for the desert people. The body of a cow, who provides food and drink for those of the mountains. The antlers of a deer, who taunt the humans to hunt with it's grace and wit. And the tail of a donkey, the hopeless beast of burden.

They seemed to have a small amount of respect for the four animals, and owed much to them. For without such slaves the race would likely be dead. Defenseless and slow, only their intelligence and use of tools have kept them alive. With cows to slaughter and camels to take them when their own stamina is too low, there is little struggle involved with their lifestyles. Even the donkey, a fiery tempered and stubborn creature, has been reduced to a mere slave, helpless to the abuses of it's master.

One animal, the deer, breaks this curse. Wild and free, no human has succeeded in it's taming, and it is unlikely that one will ever do so. It is not a domesticated animal, and shall not be slaughtered in the way of one. A deer will die running, the way it's supposed to. It dies as a prey animal, and teaches the humans how to eat without slavery.
All of them, through one way or the other, are respected by the humans.

The four unlikes. Four animals mixed in one body, but all missing that one key trait. The respect of the humans. Unlike the others, our species was wiped out through their carelessness.

At first, in the time without humans, we thrived as any normal species. Then the humans came. They built shelters, palaces, and all sorts of unnecessary conveniences. What could've taken up a clearing destroyed entire forests, and forced us out from our homes. These humans didn't require simple dens or caves. They needed trees, flattened land, and large palaces to house their royal families. While they enjoyed the easy life, ours became far harder. Soon the species was confined to a game park, the personal park of the emperor. We were not wild animals, but possessions. The emperor even sent two as gifts to France, though the deer's needs were neglected over the trip, and they never reached their destination.

Still, we were mostly left alone. Residing within a game park we would continue to be hunted, but hunted in the way that all deer should be. At that time we were still deer in a sense. Though confined, the connection still survived between us. The humans could take what they needed, and they never took too much. We grew used to it, and few complained. I was born during this time, in this park. Though our space was limited, it always felt like home to me.

I grew up to be a strong young buck, and soon I won myself a doe. Life was good for me then, as it was for all of us. Fawns were being born and our herd remained at a healthy size. For a while we thought that our species had a chance. We hoped our range would soon range beyond the confines of the park. It almost seemed possible.

Then the floods came. Massive walls of water crashed down upon us, washing away all that came in it's path. In that flood we were swept away, fighting hard to stay above water. I could only grap my fawn, a doe I had yet to even name, before water overcame me. I never saw my mate again after that point. The floods left us scattered, and there was no way to know who was still left. With my mate missing, I could only do what I could to keep her safe from harm. Being a buck though, I was unable to provide for her. She died only a week later, tired from swimming and starved from not getting milk.

After that I was alone, wandering the marshes I used to call home, hoping that some day I would find my herd and raise a new family. For days I would search, following dead end hoof-prints and old scents. Always I'd follow for some time, only to be greeted by a puddle of blood, or maybe some discarded remains of a carcass. Though I'd always examine the scenes closely, there was never signs of a struggle. Arrows were never found either. It seemed that they always hit their mark. A strange scent always loomed around the sites too. A bitter, disgusting odor like i had never smelled before. Something was wrong.

Exactly what was wrong though, that was unclear to me then. It had been a while since I last saw a human, having retreated towards a wild stretch of river, but one day I came across one. It was a different breed than the humans I was used to seeing. It stood taller, with lighter hair, and and a strange arrogant air about it. Slung across his back was a machine of some sort, and a back hung from his shoulder, holding small metal objects. I stared at him in confusion, instinct telling me to run, but curiosity not allowing me to move.

He moved first, raising the machine and pointing it towards my chest. First he shoved a piece of metal down the hollow barrel,and then positioned his finger. With a delicate click, the machine set into action.

Bang!

Suddenly I realized what the machine was for, but I could not turn to run fast enough. The metal pierced my chest, sending me tumbling to the ground. I laid there in silence as the pain spread. Never had I felt such pain before, nor had I felt so helpless. I was numb in my confusion, the hunter gave me no time to run away. I didn't have a fighting chance. He moved too quickly, he killed unfairly. The balance was broken. No trust remained between our two species now. They had slaughtered us. Not just me, but all the other milu. The same bitter scent filled my nose, the one I had smelled on the others. This machine had killed them, not the arrow of a true hunter. Cheaply and unfairly our lives were taken away.

That day was the day when we became the four unlikes. Without that trust, we lost what the other four animals shared. Though we shared their physical similarities, we had nothing else in common. We weren't even deer anymore, just the lonely milu, hunted to extinction.

With this my thoughts faded, as did the pain in my chest. This is it, I am going to die. I thought as everything went blurry. Strangely I didn't feel sad or afraid. Only a small spark of anger was buried deep within me, but that too was slowly fading. Everything was dark but peaceful. I was almost happy to be free of the struggles.

---

I yawned, stirring in my sleep. A weight fell from my shoulder, and the brief sound of flapping wings filled my ears for a second. Then, all was silent again. Reluctantly I got up, blinking and looking around. I felt strange, different some how, though at the same time I didn't know what was normal for me. I couldn't recall memories of anything. Everything looked new to me. Vague feelings of fear and anger rushed through me, but for exactly what reason I was unsure. I had been there before, yet I had no memory of the place. A river, and a bitter smell, both triggered the feelings. Then a single thought. Hunter.

"Confused?" A voice asked. I looked around for a few seconds, soon identifying the voice as that of a bird's. It stood before me with a confident smirk on it's face, despite it's small stature. Bright blue feathers adorned his body, and thin long plumes ran from his wings. There was an old look to him, though his body didn't appear aged. It was a wise bird that had seen many things.

I had no choice but to answer him, "Where am I? What is this place?" I stumbled around in confusion, looking for something to remind me. I found myself near the edge of the water, staring at the reflection. A large, bird like head stared back. "Is this...could this be me?" I stepped back in shock. Memories came back. Memories of waterholes and the reflections i saw there. No, those reflections were of a deer, not a bird.

The bird chuckled quietly. "Near the Yellow river, the spot where a hunter shot and almost killed you. Ring any bells?" He asked. For a moment he paused, thinking of an answer to my other question. "Why yes, in a sense that is you. Not the same body, but I believe you'll take a liking to this one as well."

"I'm dea-" I couldn't finish my sentence. Suddenly memories rushed into my brain. Staring into a gun, trying to get away, the pain in my chest... It didn't make sense. I should've been dead. The other thing he said though seemed to explain this. "New body? What have you done? What was I before then?"

"Calm down please. I saved you, be thankful for that. I couldn't do that though without, well, a few alterations. You are the last of your kind, you know. The milu were wiped out, you were the last to be killed. I had to use one of my own feathers to complete the spell instead." He explained carefully, remaining calm and unaffected. This seemed to be a normal thing for him. "You were once, as I said, a milu. Now you are a gryph, part bird and part deer."

More memories came back. Memories of betrayal and scent trails, and of my former species. All the dead end trackings finally made sense to me. "Just give me a second please." I mumbled, walking over the river. Again I stared at the reflection, this time noticing my antlers. Though the were smaller now, but certainly recognizable as that of a milu. My body too showed some of the characteristics, though much of the similarities between the other four were lost. Now I truly was one of the "four unlikes." I smiled in satisfaction, noticing that I also bore the wings of the bird, and his bright plumage. Finally I was free of the humans.

I turned back to him and approached. "Thank you for saving me. I must find a way to pay you back someday. First i just have one more question though. Did I ever have a name?" I asked him, realizing that that memory never did come back. I needed something to call myself.

The bird, despite having a beak, seemed to smile. "Someday you will, I am sure of that." He began thinking again before continuing to speak, "You must have, for all creatures have names. I myself am named Arif. I never did get to hear your name though, but now i shall name you, for you are my creation. Azizi, Azizi Kosmas. Yes, that should work. Azizi means Beloved and Precious, or mighty. Kosmas means order, decency. If all goes well those names will soon fit."

I stared at him for a few seconds, trying to comprehend what he meant by paying him back and "if all goes well." He had some kind of plan going, but the question was just what kind of plan he had. I gave up, figuring I'd find out as time went on. I nodded my head in satisfaction. "Azizi? What language is that? An interesting choice though, I like it."

"Arabic and Hebrew. Kosmas is Greek." he answered, "I've traveled many places in my lifetime. You learn different words and names as you go, along with certain spells." Suddenly the bird appeared impatient. "Enough with your questions, Azizi. We have work to do." With that he took off, flying several feet above my head. I had no time to think about his words. I took off after him, running along beneath, but found that my attempts at flying were useless. I had not yet learned to fly. Arif seemed to take not of that and yelled down, "Flap as hard as you can! It will come naturally, just you wait!"

I took his advice, jumping as high as I could while flapping as hard as possible. The action was tiring, but at one point I felt my fall being slowed. I laughed happily, proud of myself for the small achievement. I jumped again, only to find that my wings didn't catch again, and the ground wasn't there. Instead I was falling off a high cliff, plunging towards the bottom. No. No I can't die! Not again! NO! Though half frozen with fear I managed to flap one wing, then the other. I found myself rising with every flap, until the top of the cliff was visible again. Instinct took over, telling me what pat of the wing to bend, how to go forward and how to got up, and right down to the smallest adjustment of a feather.

Arif was waiting for me at the top, sitting on a rock without expression, as if I didn't just fly. "Very nice. Instinct will always kick in when you're consumed by terror. You were quick to learn this lesson. Now come, you must learn another." Without another word he took to the sky again, this time with me behind him.

We flew for some time before he finally landed again, this time in a misty wooded area. I looked around, ruffling my feathers uncomfortably. These were the forests were predators thrived. With my bright blue coloration, I wasn't exactly camouflaged, and so every sense was was attuned towards my environment. Arif sat on my shoulder, searching the skies for any larger birds before continuing on. "You must learn to hunt. Once your diet of grass would sustain you, but a beak is not designed for grinding grass. It is for killing, for swallowing what animals can't get away. You must not kill greedily like the humans, but help keep the population in balance. Do you understand?"

I nodded weakly, though the prospect of killing made my stomach churn. Being a prey animal for much of my life, I was accustomed to running from predators, not becoming them. Though I found that Arif was right. My mouthful of grass tasted strange and plain, and the stalks got caught under my tongue rather than going down my throat.

"You smell that Azizi? Your species has a much more keen sense of smell than my own, so you must have caught that scent of rabbit in the air. Follow that scent, and kill the rabbit. They are over populated here, it's death will be beneficial to both you and the surrounding area.

Though it seemed twisted and wrong to me, I began following the scent as he instructed. I was indebted to him, and I didn't want to appear ungrateful to him. Without this rabbit I would share the fate of my fawn anyways, and it wasn't something I wanted to happen just yet. So I continued stalking until the rabbit was within my line of vision. I jumped up and flew forward at top speed, grasping my front claws around the rabbit's side. It let out a gasp before falling limp. I landed and stared at my kill for a minute. Part of me, the milu, was sickened and confused, but the other felt proud. I didn't wait to change my mind. I tore it apart and ate it, savoring the sweet taste of the meat.

Arif returned, a cricket grasped in his beak. With a quick motion he swallowed the bug whole, then turned to face me. "Well done. You are a remarkably fast learner, and I expect these lessons to continue to be successful. We shall move onto larger prey tomorrow, for the rabbit will not keep you full long. Now though, we must sleep." He fluttered off to a sheltered branch, disappearing within the leaves. I followed, finding a soft area of grass nearby the trunk. I slept happily, knowing that I had a friend. The days events didn't matter anymore to me. I was alive, and that's all I cared about.

---

As time went on the bird taught me more and more complex ways of killing and survival. I learned just where to grab on an animal that would kill it most efficiently. I knew how to stalk and watch prey. He talked especially of population control and the importance of keeping a balance. Unlike humans, predators are responsible for keeping species in check. Without them, the prey animals would quickly drive themselves to the ground. I always listened intently to his teachings. Despite my original dislike of killing, I found myself more and more fascinated. Sometimes this thought scared me, but normally I paid it little attention.

Until one day, when Arif lead me to a new hunting ground. He landed softly, carefully, as if one wrong move would kill him. I mimicked his movements, unsure of just where we were or what was happening. "Today Azizi, you shall kill a human." he whispered to me.

I jumped back in shock, forgetting about being careful. "Why? Humans aren't prey, they are predators. It's not within our jobs to kill them!" I yelled.

Arif screeched in anger. "Not within our job? I thought you were a very smart gryph, Azizi. I figured you'd actually want revenge on them. They nearly killed you after all. They killed the rest of your herd. Why can't you kill them?!" It was the first time I ever saw him angry. The outburst surprised me, but only fueled my anger.

"I'm sick of the killing! I don't care how many animals they kill or what they drive to extinction, I can't kill anything else. I was a deer, I will eat as a deer. I can digest grass. I don't have to eat this, it's not needed." I yelled, scratching at him with one of my claws. "But I will have no problem killing you. You are the one exception here. I won't follow your command any longer."

"I wouldn't be so sure." He sounded arrogant, like he knew something that i didn't.

I glared at him. "Really? Why wouldn't I?"

"Because, I have control over your life. You even so much as touch me or try to escape, I kill you. I created you, and I can just as easily destroy you. You are immortal, I had to grant immortality to bring you back, but I can ensure you don't go a single day without feeling the pain of that bullet again. How would that feel to have it forever embedded in your chest?"

I couldn't respond. I couldn't challenge him. I couldn't do anything to stop this from happening. I was to kill these humans or duffer for all eternity. He knew I'd choose the first choice. I didn't want to die again. That's why he had me jump off that cliff, to see if I was still afraid. That's why he chose me of all animals to save. He believed that I would want vengeance on the species that caused me so much pain. He knew I'd be too selfish. That's why he even chose those names. He wanted to make me feel as if i was important to him, and like I would restore order to the forest.

I had to prove him wrong. I would no longer be his tool, his killing machine. I glared at him, growling only four words. "I'm not your slave." He shrank back in confusion, amazed that I had disobeyed his orders. I grabbed for him, using his teachings to catch and restrain him. "The most efficient way of killing is to snap the neck, inducing paralysis." I muttered. "Let's see if this works." With that I grabbed his head crushed it, though not before he could screech some foreign words of a spell. I collapsed, the pain of the bullet once again attacking me. I closed my eyes, though this time it didn't end. I could only scream in pain.

---

Years later the pain subsided, I was numb to the sensation now. Perhaps the nerves just got tired out, or maybe Arif's power is gone. Sometimes I still felt it when I saw a human, and doubt would for a moment come up in my mind. Had I obeyed him, maybe I wouldn't feel this. For those few seconds I almost wanted the human dead, but then the feeling would pass. Humans would kill and destroy, but it made us no better to kill them. Arif had so desperately wanted them gone, though I never learned why. I could only guess at what tortures the bird may have gone through to make him that way, and I would pity him.

I found a home for myself in a zoo, among other milu. Though we no longer existed in China, our species still remained. Though my generation was long past, I did, in a sense, find my herd. All were, though distantly, were related to that last herd. Perhaps, somewhere in this zoo, a descendant of my mate still survives.

Here we are cared for by humans, not hunted, and I am forever grateful to these humans for changing my views for the better.

Of course!
I don't order huge amounts of art with most of my characters, but I use them all for stories and draw them myself all the time. I have a few sketches of Azizi already that I've been working on, since he's such a fun character to draw. (these pictures will go to whoever wins him) I've been storing away some pets for art though, so he's most likely have a jice collection anyways. He'd certainly be a much love character.

[img]http://i45.tinypic.com/ioq6tv.jpg[/img]

As for #64, I cannot give it to any of the three participants as none of them has shown permission from iSophia.

The Agency

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ranua » Sun Jun 20, 2010 7:47 am

Congrats Betty. ^^
signature under construction c:
Ranua

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lirrie » Sun Jun 20, 2010 7:54 am

Thank you so much Nawee! ^.^ I will take great care of him.
ImageMy Da /Crystalines Sangie's SantuaryImage

I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 5 people.
I have received 9 gifts.

Lirrie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ranua » Sun Jun 20, 2010 7:55 am

Congrats. :D
signature under construction c:
Ranua

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pharaoh » Sun Jun 20, 2010 7:57 am

Tae is going to judge the forms for twelve then?
Pharaoh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me