Move to new thread! MOD PLEASE LOCK!

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

Re: The Agency's Brand New Thread! Welcome!

Postby The Agency » Wed Jun 02, 2010 9:46 pm

Veggievampire here;
Just saying that I've removed Dante (kennel number 45) off the front page.
If Kestral&Leo want him back up please PM this account and I'll put him straight back up, I saved his kennel info on Word. ;3

Sorry that you wanted him Koowie, but maybe you could PM Kestral&Leo about him?

pixels (C)Atelophobic, Ploofies, Tirrih at deviantart.com
The Agency

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pandora Gaskarth » Wed Jun 02, 2010 9:57 pm

11 hasnt been judged yet...do you think we should possibly wait maybe 2 more rounds before just judging without orth? I gathered the forms and sent a pm to Cyn, but i think she only checks her trades so i shall send her a trade to see if she'll judge. Or maybe someone else should XD

|| Avatar By Puddingwaffles <3 || Signature by Luyfsa ||

Currently in the process of redesigning my fursona, bear with me.
Pandora Gaskarth

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .kestral » Wed Jun 02, 2010 10:19 pm

The Agency wrote:Veggievampire here;
Just saying that I've removed Dante (kennel number 45) off the front page.
If Kestral&Leo want him back up please PM this account and I'll put him straight back up, I saved his kennel info on Word. ;3

Sorry that you wanted him Koowie, but maybe you could PM Kestral&Leo about him?

Thanks Veggie, and to anyone who wanted him I am very sorry but I am keeping him now. I have decided I could use a werewolf and as he was up for ages with no interest I grew to love him.

But I may donate more werewolves in the future/
Having serious issues viewing dark colours at the moment. May delay replys to pms. Sorry.

The Leopard Pups
Grey, Black and White. The world revolves and we go with it. Twisting in this everlasting monotony, eyes of green and gold, watching and waiting for our chance, our time. Cytor, Liliana, Serenade, Bayonet, the Prankster, the sweet one, the mother and the lost soul. There birth was a lost event, one in a million, two wandering souls met in the shadows, and these four were created. There pups are the stuff of legend, one lost there sight, one lost there path, one lost there love and the other? The other lost his family, everyone they cared about. He lost his family.
.kestral

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stanzathemanza » Thu Jun 03, 2010 1:30 am

Friendly Bump!
I'm briefly back after 8 years! <3

22-yr-old punk. they/them
stanzathemanza

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Princess Luna » Thu Jun 03, 2010 12:13 pm

I'm back! 8D I had an awesome vacation, and I'm happy to see I don't have 10 unread pages here >3

I see the code-drop is still undone. I can't do the entire thing, but I'll probably judge a few forms and send my decisions to The Agency account, and then someone else can do the rest.
If anyone with access to the agency account is already doing the code-drop, please PM me so we don't both judge the same forms!
Princess Luna

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stanzathemanza » Thu Jun 03, 2010 12:19 pm

Yay! Yes, I am just hanging around waiting for the code drop XD Sorry for spamming, I'll stop now.
I'm briefly back after 8 years! <3

22-yr-old punk. they/them
stanzathemanza

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Princess Luna » Thu Jun 03, 2010 12:30 pm

Alright, thank you WarriorCat!

Well, on saturday I'll judge the forms for #11. So anyone trying for him, make sure your forms are done by then!

I'll begin the code-drop in a few minutes. There's less forms then I thought there would be, so I'll probably be able to complete it.
Princess Luna

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Agency » Thu Jun 03, 2010 3:04 pm

ChristianBear295 wrote:Pet's ID Tag: 136
Name You'd Choose for It: Diamond
Reason You Want It: Because I love this horse.
History/Background/Other: My mother rubbed her head against mine as we said our final goodbye. Somehow, we knew we would never see each other again. She was being loaded into a big horse trailer, filled with other horses, making it cramped and crowded. We nickered in agony and despair. "Good bye, mother." I said sadly. She whinnied in pain of being taken away from her child. The trailer started. And then they left. They left with my mother and 4 other horses, and I thought how I would never see her again. Tears started rolling down my face. I thought about how I would never hear my mother say "I love you" or "Good night".
^^ Copyright to me.
I understand that by adopting this creature I take full responsibility for it. I do understand!

I would appreciate if you bulked up your form a bit ;3

-Charades- wrote:I Do Understand That By Adopting "Bridge" I Take On Full Responsibility For Her Care And Love.

They Call Me Bridget
I'm A Female
And A Hybrid Feline
Number 116

Reason For Desired Ownership: Soon as I saw her [and actually took the time to look at her design] I got the story. Yeah, I always see a story in a good pet. xD So I decided I'd love to try for her, and see what happens. Who knows, maybe I'll get her? Then the fun will really begin. xP

Personality: Bridge is a chick that is definitely much tougher than most. She's got a heart of fierce passion and determination unlike any other. She's a spirit of flame, one that licks about the wood of the fire pit in search of a way to escape. She can hardly bottle up her emotions, especially when she's provoked. She does have buttons which one can easily push, and plenty of pet peeves that also cause her to snap. She's a very spunky spirit, spicy with a fire in her soul that's most unique. Yes, she's the kind of cat you don't want to mess with. Because this feline's zest isn't just for kicks, it's for real.

History: Bridge, like the others of the Bright Future Program, wasn't born a hybrid. She was born to be a Stage One, born into lab Six-Five-X. This probably sounds like a lot of confusing lingo, and yes, it is. She was one of those destined for greatness, they used to say, being the first successful wing-born hybrid. She was a new stage of experiment, where the muscle density in her chest and legs was increased a hundred times from that of any other normal cat. It was the only way the wings would work, with the right amount of muscle and yet not making her too big. Her tail was specially designed to be flexible like rubber, with rippling side muscles that were seemingly invisible. And yet, when she came in from flight she could spread her tail somewhat thinner to act as a slowing mechanism, and improve steering.

She had two brothers, both of which suffered premature deaths. She was the only attempted female, and the only success. She was grown in a machine, mixed and created on a computer screen, without parents or family. An only survivor. She decided she'd take to the skies and find a way out of the place she was forced to live in. She attempted escape several times, but always ended in utter failure. She hated failing. But for some reason, the humans watched her too closely. There was no escape anywhere for her, and she was trapped permanently in the place she had been created in. Life in Bright Future wasn't so bad, but it wasn't paradise. Most animals got to live in a virtual world. Each had a programmed piece of their mind that would create sensation of feeling, smells, sounds, and sights to match the environment of choice. The humans made a virtual environment and programmed it all into the creatures' brains.

Bridge, known at that time as number 8210937, was "raised" in a beautiful forest land. At one end was a cliff dropping down into a great waterfall. She'd never gone down there, as she knew it wasn't allowed. She knew she couldn't. But she could travel through the forest as far as its tree line, where a mountain's slope began. She knew she couldn't travel beyond that. There was no reason she couldn't, but she just couldn't. She sat in a small container covered in wires and pads that sent electrical muscular impulses about her body, to give her brain the sensation of movement. Not only was she an experiment of animal color, hybridization, and muscle structure, but she also tested the possibility of living in a computer reality. It was what Bright Future was all about. She was raised in a peaceful land where she had everything she could want, and an endless amount of friends to talk to. She never knew the outside world, until the day Kohl came. And he broke her free, taught her what the real world was like...

Other: The history leads into the story she'll have written about her.

ImageImage
Code: Select all
[img]http://i694.photobucket.com/albums/vv306/Orthidel/10h7xuo-1.jpg[/img]
[img]http://www.chickensmoothie.com/oekaki/image/image.php?id=87394&size=large&format=auto&rev=1[/img]

Xanre, No. XV wrote:Pet's ID Tag: 113
Name You'd Choose for It: Rave
Reason You Want It: I've had my eye on him since his revamp, and I love the way he looks now that the blue on his fur is toned down a little. If I'm not mistaken, he's been at the Agency for quite some time and I've started to get attached to him.
History/Background/Other:
I understand that by adopting this creature I take full responsibility for it.

EDITING. XD

Please resubmit your form next week, once you have it completed ;3

Erille wrote:@ The Agency: I fixed my form for # 99. Here it is.

Pet's ID Tag: 99

Name You'd Choose for It: Eollia

Reason You Want It: I think the bear is an unique character and it would be nice amaong all the wolf and cat characters. Also this character would be great in stories and RPs. Bears are an animal that you don't see every day on CS.

Some people say that Eollia was born in the light of the crescent Moon. She has the the powers of the Moon and can even control a little bit of lightning. She got this power at an early age. When her parents discovered this she ran away so they couldn't use her. She now travels aimlessly across the continents. But she's never lonely and will usually have a companion or servant of her owner, Erille, by her side.

Eollia’s Story:

I often hid from my parent’s. If they found out that I had the power of the Moon, they would make me perform for money and fame. I would only be a money-maker daughter. and if they ever found out about my lightning powers, they would defilently lock me up so I couldn’t run away. So I hide. I am going against my parents by doing this. It is in the Ancient Bear Laws that young cubs can only leave when their parents drive them out. With my powers, they would never let me go. I would be a prisoner in my own home. I hid a lot. sometimes, I could hear their screams as they looked all around the den for me. They were dumb. They never looked behind the big rock. That night that they finally had the sense to look behind the rock, I was gone. I had snuck out that night with only the moon as my companion. It had taken me two days to get four miles. The craggy rocks and countryside of my home was very difficult traveling. By the time it was day six I had only made twelve miles. Then by day fourteen, I stopped altogether. The cliff stood straight ahead of me. I had no way to get around it for it seemed to go on for miles in all directions. So I did the natural thing. I yelled at the cliff to move it’s lazy butt and go somewhere else
It didn’t listen. I growled and started to walk away. Then suddenly I spotted my way over the cliff. It was a narrow ledge that was sloped at a thirty degree angle. I walked up it with difficulty. By midday I had gotten fifty feet up the ledge and it was just getting steeper. But I prevailed. I was almost to the top by midnight. And then I slipped.
If you were in a different continent you could’ve heard me scream. I fell down three hundred feet before a tree broke my fall. And then I was so heavy, that the tree snapped and I fell another two feet to the ground. My body was sore. My muscles ached. I felt like crying. Bears can’t cry so I could only sit there being sore and almost dead. and before I passed out, as girl rushed to my side. I couldn’t see her real well, only an outline of a body and some strands of hair. She started to touch me and I could feel myself get somewhat better. She sat by my side for what seemed like days. Then she finally spoke.
“Hello.” she said. “I am Erille. Who are you, young bear?” I did not answer at first. But then a feeling of lonliness overwhelmed me and I spoke. “I am Eollia. The great grizzly bear.” Erille looked on at me. She looked sad. “Are you alone? Are you lonely.” She asked petting my fur. “Yes.” I said to both questions. She nodded.
“Will you join me? I have a whole family of animals like you.” Erille asked. She stroked me behind my left ear. How did she know that was where I loved to be petted?
“I accept.” I said. She smiled. “Good.”

Did you PM tanner?

Minnie:) wrote:Pet's ID Tag: 90
Name You'd Choose for It: Static
Reason You Want It: Well.. I've seen him sitting up there and I have always wanted to try out for him, but haven't had the time. His design is simple and lovely.
History:
Personality: Static is very athletic, but I guess you could say he is a little emo. He loved running and playing baseball and basketball is a hobby, but he hopes one day to become a pro on baseball and be in the majors. He does enjoy cutting himself though. No one knows why, but people guess its pressure on him from all the stuff he's caught himself up with.
Other: I would add a bracelet to him when he gets a mate and it would be one of those ones that you make yourself with the letter beads. And a bat/baseball necklace

Haven't gotten permission yet :/

WIP

Please repost your form when you have permission and have finished your form.

The Lion King wrote:Jeez I haven't posted here in forever. I feel like a stranger here, as opposed to the regular I was once upon a time. XD

Pet's ID Tag: 74
Name You'd Choose for It: Kimbunga
Reason You Want It: This design has been at the Agency for awhile. And finally something started to click with this boy.^^ Fine addition to my ever growing pride. X3
Name: Kimbunga (Tornado)
Mate:......Your kidding right...? (As scrawled by himself)
Best Friend: Dhoruba (Ruba for short)
Personality: Kimbunga can be typically described as his name suggests. In the language of Swahili it means "tornado". His mother named him so because of his unlimited energy as he would run through the grass with his friends. His colors made him excel in hunting, so well he could do better than most lionesses that were at his age. His frequent success granted him a huge ego that often gets in the way of his thinking. He loves to show off, whether it's to lions or lionesses. The feeling of doing better than someone else is how he gets by. Though when he wants to, Kimbunga can be a real softie and dismiss his ego for a while to comfort someone in need. At the age he's at, he still thinks girls are icky and would rather hang out with his guy pals than go on a date. Even though girls fall for him all the time, Kimbunga is very oblivious to their feelings for him, and doesn't plan on having a mate anytime soon.
History:

The Early Years-
Kimbunga was born to his younger mother, on a typical day out on the African grasslands; Hot, humid, and dusty. From the moment Kimbunga was born, his mother knew he would be different. His colors were darker than that of a normal male lion. He was also the only cub born that day.
In a normal litter, a lioness gives birth to about three to four cubs. Kimbunga was an only child. But, for an only child, Kimbunga got along quite well without any brothers or sisters to play with. He had an active imagination and would "hunt" by himself for grasshoppers, or the occasional bird that strayed his path.
As was normal, his mother took her time to introduce him to the pride as her new son. The first day Kimbunga's mother nudged him into a small group of cubs playing, was the day he found his friend for life, Dhoruba, or Ruba for short. Dhoruba could be described as your classic prankster. He was picking on one small cub for fun when Kimbunga tapped him on the shoulder," You should keep him busy, and I'll tackle him from behind! It will totally scare him!"
Dhoruba raised his brow,"Well, this better work, uh..,uh...-"
"Kimbunga," Kimbunga interjected, "Now watch!"
Dhoruba shrugged and went to go talk with the cub as Kimbunga slinked away into the tall grass behind them. He lifted his paws in such a quiet matter that even if one were next to him, it would be almost impossible to hear. Then in a swift forward motion he tackled the cub and both were sent tumbling as Dhoruba watched in awe of the little brown cub who could stalk better than a seasoned lioness hunter.
That one prank set the two together for time to come, as they both ran away laughing Dhoruba remarked,"Man, that was amazing! From now on, just call me Ruba!"
----------------------------------
First Hunting Lesson-
As the years passed, Kimbunga and Ruba became notorious for their pranks, and were soon feared by the other cubs their age. Both boys felt as if they were living legends, and proceeded to act so. Often they would scare a young cub into giving up a scrap of meat or a bone he was chewing on. Though Ruba found immediate delight in terrorizing everyone else, Kimbunga always felt as if he should be doing something different. Something that people would look up to him for, and acting like a total idiot, though as much fun as it was, wasn't it.
One day, Kimbunga stared out as the lionesses banded out towards the hunting grounds. Wow, wouldn't it be cool to go with them...? He grinned as he started to day dream. His day dreams normally was of him, now a proud adult lion, coming back from the latest hunt with his fresh kill. Most of the time, a water buffalo, while the entire pride flanked around him, praising him. And for some odd, unknown reason, his dreams often included many sparkles and bright shining light.
"Hey, dude! Kimbunga! Anyone home?" Ruba chanted as he waved his own paw in front of Kimbunga's face, "You weren't listening, dude!"
Kimbunga pushed Ruba's paw out of his face," I missed what now..?"
"Duh! Our latest prank bug brain!" Ruba's tone was clearly annoyed by now.
"Right..." Kimbunga yawned," Hey Ruba, have you ever wanted to do something else?"
"Like what?"
"Well um..." Kimbunga drawled out, "It's nothing..."
Ruba rolled his eyes, "Dude, just tell me."
"Fine...." Kimbunga sighed, "I've always wanted to be a hunter"
Ruba stared,"Um, ok. I guess you might want to go get some lessons then...huh?"
The pair continued to converse as Ruba lead Kimbunga to an elderly lioness, known for her strict hunting lessons. She was simply the best of the best.
The boys slowly and cautiously entered her den, the hair on their necks stiffening. They found her in the back; grooming herself,"Vhat do you vant?" She asked in a thick accent.
"Uh...uh...uh....we were wondering if you could uh...give my pal here some lessons...?" Ruba's voice stuttered as he stared up at the looming lioness.
"Zhat child?" she indicated towards Kimbunga," He vouldn't last five minutes. Besides, I thought ze females vere the ones zat did ze hunting around here." She rolled her eyes in a dismissve tone.
Finally Kimbunga piped up,"I'll work hard M'am! I'll try my hardest every day!" His eyes shone as he spoke to her.
The lioness raised a brow,"Hmm, fair enough. Training starts tomorrow. Be on time." With that she turned on her heel and retreated further into her den.
All Ruba and Kimbunga could do was stare at each other and once they were a safe distance away from the den; started laughing until their sides burst.
The next day Kimbunga arrived prompt and ready for his first hunting lesson. Ruba tagged along, just in case. Kimbunga sat, his ears perked; waiting in front of his teacher's den.
Finally she strode out, her manner was quite clear: business.
"Okay, let's get this over vith. Follow me little child." Kimbunga obediently followed her, as a puppy would his master, and his first lesson began. It was tedious, though rewarding. At the end, Kimbunga had never felt as great as that precise moment. In fact, this is how it was every day until Kimbunga was soon excelling beyond his mentors best lioness pupils. No one believed that a male could top a lioness, not to mention a group of lionesses, but he did. And, he never looked back either.

ImageImage
[img]http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i4/BlackHorse15/Artwork/MS_Paint_Ready_Lion_Lineart_2_by_ti.png[/img]
[img]http://i694.photobucket.com/albums/vv306/Orthidel/Untitled-3.png[/img]

Pooka135 wrote::D Here it is!

Pet's ID Tag:32
Name You'd Choose for It:Tidus
Reason You Want It: There are several reason as to why I would like to have this handsome male! I think that his simple yet complex design speaks his personality and character. I think that the pose he is in helps to show his emotions at that time. I also think that he will make an excellent addition to my family. I do not see him as a fursona or a pet. I see him as a friend or character. I don’t like being called the ‘owner’ of something and hope that is understandable! :)
History/Background/Other: As a little pup, Tidus had been orphaned. His mother had left him after her wolf pack grew tired of her ruling them as Alpha Female. The wild and vicious pack members hunted and chased her down every day and every night. His mother was able to run off somewhere and have Tidus. His mother had been planning on taking him with her until she saw a human (me) in the forest a few days after the birth roaming around. The human and her saw eye to eye and Tidus’s mother gave him to the human(me). Soon after Tidus had been given to the human(me), his mother had been unfortunately and brutally killed by the pack. Thankful that Tidus didn’t witness it, the human(me) took him to her farm with all of her other friends/characters. This farm has had a wide open space of land that has several animals for him to play with and be friends with. Tidus has lived here happily all his life.
Personality: Tidus is a very quiet wolf. He doesn’t like to talk about anything if something is wrong and tends to go off on his own if there is something wrong. He loves everyone at the farm very much, but hangs by himself, normally by the lake or by the river. Tidus is very protective of everyone as well as loyal to them. He loves the outdoors and nature. Tidus prefers to remain outside at nights, rather than with the others in their own personal homes.
Nickname:Ti (Pronounced- Tye)
Weight: Tidus is very slender and thin, but with quite a bit of muscle.
Theme Song: Angel by Sarah McLachlan

I still have to PM Jerrymojo the form before I am allowed to adopt him!

Please repost your form once you've received permission.

EpicNinjaWolf wrote:Pet's ID Tag: Kennel #19
Name You'd Choose for It: Fale (pronounced Fa-lay)
Reason You Want It: Fale would make a cheerful addition to my family of characters. He is a cute and playful pet, and I would be thrilled to add him to my character thread. He would not be forgotten; left to gather dust; etc. I would also find time to get/make some art of him to add to his profile.
Fale paced the palace gardens, growing more and more agitated by the minute. His long claws, overgrown from months of little exercise, scraped against the gravel as he walked, dragging the heavy chain behind him. He glanced up at the darkening evening sky, longing to spread his wings and soar as high as the others, circling above the castle where he had so long been imprisoned. It's my fault, really. Fale groaned to himself. He had been caught as a young Griffin, when he had wandered to far from the forest that used to be his home. He had never seen his brother, Jacklin, or his mother, IceWing, since.

The Griffin dropped his gaze to the gravel beneath his feet as footsteps slowly approached his hiding place. He flattened himself to the castle wall and held his breath, listening. The person approaching him was not, in fact, another one of the guards, come to scare him, but a young boy. The boy shook his head of cropped caramel hair and looked around for Fale. Fale stepped cautiously out of the shadows toward the boy, who looked immensely relieved and put up a hand to stroke Fale's wings. The Griffin felt a purr rumble through his chest as he leaned against the boy. Suddenly, he noticed that the child held a metal axe in one hand. Fale jumped back suddenly, frightened.

"No, Fale!" The boy cried, dodging forward toward him. But Fale wouldn't have anything to do with this untrustworthy creature who wielded an axe with no explanation. Fale jumped into the air and spread his wings, soaring as high as the chain would allow him, and landing with a thud on one of the turrets. There, he shrunk himself down to the cold stone, and lay, huddled like that, until he fell asleep.

The morning brought a glorious sunrise, colors of pink and orange that shot through Fale's closed lids and woke him. Fale stood, a little disoriented by the rush of bright color, and realized where he was. He sniffed the air slightly and, determined that the boy was nowhere to be seen, launched himself over the edge of the turret and landed gently on the grass beside the garden. He wandered lazily over to a patch of flowers and leaned forward, sniffing the sweet fragrences intently, a content smile replacing his usually surly look. Suddenly, out of the shadows the boy leapt, and before Fale could move, he jumped onto his back and leaned down to pick up the chain. Fale was so surprised by the sudden rush of events that he didn't react fast enough.

There was a loud grinding of chain on metal, and Fale was freed. He stood there for a second, stunned. The boy jumped off of his back and patted the Griffin's large gray head. "You're free old boy!" He declared, smiling broadly. Fale bent down into a playful bow, his wings fluttering slightly in the pleasent breeze. Then he took off, soaring up into the dawn sky, up, up to join the other Griffins.
Personality: In general, Fale may be a bit stubborn, but he loves to play and make new friends. He enjoys socializing with anyone, Griffin or other, and considers almost everyone his "family." Quite different from my other male characters, he does not enjoy having power or being in charge, and instead prefers to stay out of arguments and would never want to be nominated for president of anything.

Hobbies: Fale is a young Griffin who is just learning to spread his wings. He likes meeting other Griffins as well as characters and people who aren't his breed. As he is young, he's not quite ready for a mate yet, and instead spends his time gardening (he has quite a green thumb), reading, and writing/reading poetry. Fale's favorite type of poetry is descriptive poetry, and one of his favorite poets is Robert Frost.

Likes: Fale loves reading and writing poetry, gardening, and basically anything to do with the outdoors.
Dislikes: Fale has a distinct hatred of ice and the cold, especially snow. He doesn't like being in charge or being forced into anything.

I understand that by adopting this creature I take full responsibility for it. Absolutely! I'll provide Fale with a great home.

ImageImage
[img]http://i694.photobucket.com/albums/vv306/Orthidel/4_Gryphons_by_VeroRamos.jpg[/img]
[img]http://www.chickensmoothie.com/oekaki/image/image.php?id=83754&size=large&format=auto&rev=2[/img]

Also, please note, if your confused about why your form lost, please PM the account "Tae" and I'll be happy to clarify why I picked someone else's form over yours. In some cases with competition it's a tough pick, but the overall issue is that no matter how many forms there are for one character, I only have one design to give out.

pixels (C)Atelophobic, Ploofies, Tirrih at deviantart.com
The Agency

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Lion King » Thu Jun 03, 2010 3:09 pm

Thank you very much Tae! 8)

As a side note, I believe I have a few designs to put up once donations re-open.^^
{tumblr} -♤- {credit}

It's great to drink to someone, and I guess that you will do

A very merry unbirthday, to you
The Lion King

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me