Move to new thread! MOD PLEASE LOCK!

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

Re: The Agency's Brand New Thread! Welcome!

Postby BouncyBall » Sun May 16, 2010 12:07 pm

Pet's ID Tag:
Name You'd Choose for It:
Flicker
Reason You Want It:
I absolutely love cats, and this specific cat has beautiful colors and designs. Flicker is perfect for me in every way, and I would love to take her in, give her a pot by the fire, and love her forever.
History/Background/Other:

Many years ago, there stood a cat breeding center. Amongst these cats were two pruod parents about to give birth to a purebred himilayan kitten. Both of the parents were legends in this breeding center, and all of the cats gathered around to witness the birth of what was to be the pride and joy of the entire breeding center. Sitting amongst these cats was a small, scrawny, runt of the litter. His name was Bluefire, and he was born to a tabby mix and a stray hairless cat. Bluefire was the ugliest cat in the entire breeding center, and he was often scoffed at. Only moments later, out came the beautiful himilayan purebred, later named Foreignvoice, and as soon as Bluefire saw her, he knew that she was the one.

Bluefire and Foreignvoice's love was forbidden, not a single soul approved of Bluefire's attempts to woo Foreignvoice, as she was to be bred only with the finest purebred himilayans, never a cat as ugly as Bluefire. One day, Foreignvoice and Bluefire ran away together so that they could escape the disapproving eyes of the world. Through the streets of Brazil they ran, until they reached the banks of the amazon river. It was here that they settled down and had their first kitten, Flicker.

Flicker had been blessed with her mother's beautiful fur texture and magical smile. However, where her odd markings came from was a mystery. Flicker had beautiful, yellow fur that shined almost as bright as the sun. On her legs and tail, Flicker had markings like fire that almost seemed to dance upon her skin. An odd lokking cat was Flicker, but her parents loved her anyways.

Flicker took her first step outsie in the sun only four days later, and she fur shined like the sun, and seemed to Flicker. "Honey, look, Flicker s flickering!" said her mother.
"this is not good" replied her father "We must keep her indoors, for her sake"
"Why?" asked Foreignvoice, a tad confused.
"Suppose a human would be to see her, then what?" said Bluefire "A flickering cat is not normal.
"Mama?" cried Flicker. Flicker did not understand the danger upon her, and was very confused.

Flicker reluctantly went back into the burrow with her mother. Meanwhile, Bluefire was out on a hunt looking for food, when he stumbled upon a necklace with a blue Zircon gem hanging from it. He picked it up in his mouth and brought it back home. "Dutchess, do you know what this thing is?"
"that's a necklace, Bluefire. You wear it around your neck. Oh, and wouldn't this look absolutely gorgeous around Flicker's neck? We should give it to her!" and before Bluefire could object, Foreignvoice was placing it around Flicker's neck.

Once fastened around Flicker's neck, the blue zircon began to glow a beautiful neon blue. "What the . . ." BLuefire wondered aloud. A ray of sunlight shot through the opening of the burrow, and rested upon Flickers left eye. "Flicker . . ." mumbled Foreignvoice. Suddenly, there was a bight flash of light, and when it cleared away, a blue marking that looked like Blue fire was left on her eye. "Now she'll always have you with her, Bluefire." said Foreignvoice.Bluefire looked at Foreignvoice, a look of utter confusion in his eye. "She will always have BLUE FIRE with her." Foreignvoice replied. "bwoo fire!" Flicker exclaimed.

The next morning, when flicker awakened, she found her mother lying in bed without her father. "BWOO FIRE??" yelled Flicker. Foreignvoice was strartled, and awoke at the sound of her daughter's yell. "Your father probably just went out to find us some breakfast, he should be back soon. Would you like to go for a walk outside?" Foreignvoice asked. "WAHK! WAHK!" Flicker yelled excitedly.

While on their walk, Foreignvoice knew something about this was wrong. Bluefire had asked her to keep Flicker inside, but she was disobeying him. She knew Bluefire would be mad, but the happiness on Flicker's face made it all worthwhile. Nearby, there was a middle aged man who saw Foreignvoice and recognized her from all of the cat shows she had been entered in before she ran away, and all of the posters around town offering large sums of money for her safe return. This man followed a safe distance behind Foreignvoice and Flicker, and when the moment was right, he jumped on the two. This man retrned Foreignvoice to the Breeding center and collected his reward of $100,000. He did not know what to do with Flicker, because the breeding center refused to take her, and he couldn't bring himself to leave such a young kitten on her own. So, he brought her to a nearby animal shelter entitled 'The Agency.' Inside were many other unwanted animlas that were beautiful in their own way, much like Flicker. Flicker could feel hope abound, and Flicker knew that a brighter future was coming for her.

I understand that by adopting this creature I take full responsibility for it.
*raises right hand* "I do solemly swear to take great care of Flicker"
BouncyBall

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby red october » Sun May 16, 2010 1:27 pm

I'll add your form to the list I'm putting together. :3
red october

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Agency » Sun May 16, 2010 2:42 pm

Hello I'm going to start the code drop now. I had some minor setbacks and the day was longer than expected. But You may find that the code drop might be "viewed" by tomorrow....as you guys might have to sleep before I can put them up. Anyway I'll start on them now.

pixels (C)Atelophobic, Ploofies, Tirrih at deviantart.com
The Agency

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mokapi » Sun May 16, 2010 4:31 pm

I don't understand what a code drop is- can we still put in forms? I have mine written, if you're still taking them. It's for #98.

Pet's ID Tag: #98
Name You'd Choose for It: Ullr Vulkannen (Oooh-ler Vol-can-in)
Reason You Want It: Everything from his physical anomalies to his striking appearance just made me adore him. I've only attempted to role-play a blind character one other time, and he quickly became one of my favorites. I've also never played a winged character before, and I think it'd be a nice challenge.
History/Background/Other: He was born blind, and because of this grew up on unsteady legs- both literally and metaphorically speaking. He has an "imaginary friend", so to speak, that he feels guides him, and will oftentimes have long, thorough conversations with this friend. It's not hard to see that he's a lonesome creature, though he is difficult to approach because of his wary behavior towards others. He was mistreated often as a colt, and that has followed him into his young adulthood- he's not bitter, or easily spooked, but he will often become withdrawn and anxious around strangers. His size has also made him rather intimidating, and so while he has a beautiful personality, not many take the time to look past his size or lack of sight- or his unusual mutterings. He tends to get along better with mares than stallions, though his intentions are always pure.

Ullr has exceedingly low self-esteem, likely due to the fact that he believes that no mare would ever see him as more than a friend. He sees himself as a burden more often than not, but tries his hardest to maintain a bright demeanor so as to not bring those around him down. Because the actions he can take by himself (such as exploring, flying expeditions, etc.) are rather limited, Ullr has more strangely tactile knowledge than anything, though he does enjoy philosophical conversations. Most of his younger years were spent in the back listening to other's conversations, and so he did most of his learning that way. One of his biggest quirks would be his synesthesia, which is a neurological condition where sensory pathways in his brain cross, causing him to hear in colors. Different sounds illicit different shapes and colors in his mind's eye, and he cherishes this, for it is the only time when he really "sees" anything.

EDIT: I've PM'd Tanner, and am currently waiting for a response. (:
Last edited by mokapi on Sun May 16, 2010 5:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Feel free to call me Mo, Moki, or any other variation of my username you can think of. (:
ImageImage
Corentine, Rhododendron, Alba, and Marvel <3
ImageImageImageImage
Chelsea & Lestaten
sarcastic girl; snarky daemon.

mokapi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Papyrsatyr » Sun May 16, 2010 4:53 pm

damn I'm acting like I have ADD. I cannot sit still and focus on the code drop. @_@; I'm half way through...and since you are lucky I'll just add your form in this round.
Papyrsatyr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mokapi » Sun May 16, 2010 5:09 pm

Oh dang, thank you. o.o;

If there's anything I can help with, let me know. I'll be up for a while yet. (:
Feel free to call me Mo, Moki, or any other variation of my username you can think of. (:
ImageImage
Corentine, Rhododendron, Alba, and Marvel <3
ImageImageImageImage
Chelsea & Lestaten
sarcastic girl; snarky daemon.

mokapi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby June Bug » Sun May 16, 2010 5:12 pm

XD aw fudge, I totally forgot to fix my story. Ah well, I'll just let it be to avoid any confusion X3 Good luck Apple and any other(s) working on judging~
June Bug
Official Artist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Agency » Sun May 16, 2010 5:18 pm

It was a pain to do this...I got distracted by real life over and over again so it got delayed by a lot. @_@; I'm still working on the other half of the code drop. I've picked winners just want to post this now.
For those who have lost don't be discouraged....there were a few good forms in the running for several adoptions and there is a good chance you were close if you didn't win.

Atalanta wrote:Pet's ID Tag: [ #10 ]

Name You'd Choose for It: [ Roane (pronounced like "Rowan") ]

Reason You Want It: [ I love Corgis! they're just so precious, and full of awesome personality. :] I've always wanted to rp a Corgi, and I'm trying to convince my mother we should get a Cardigan Welsh Corgi. I like the tan-and-white coloration, too. as I look at his picture, I'm already thinking up a good personality for him. XD and I'd have so much fun drawing a Corgi, too! I would definately get lots of art for him, and if I have a couple characters I would draw a group picture of them, and my gosh he would just be so cute in that. <3 not sure if I'd add accessories to him or not. I might want to add a bandanna to him or something, since I want to practice drawing a bandanna around a dog's neck. he would live comfortably in my newly-made fursona&character thread with my fursona and any other characters I might get, but he would stay a character as tennishiggledy1234 asked. ]

History/Background/Other: [ Roane would be the sort of small dog that nobody messed with, because even with his stubby legs (don't tell him I said that) he was tough enough to defend his self, and had a big mouth for small dog. but he was a very clever dog, and he loved puzzles and figuring out problems. sometimes he would be sarcastic when joking around, and was a witty little dog. Ro liked being the leader, the boss, and was quite good at taking charge. he would be about six years old. even if Roane acted like a tough guy, in the evening he would still curl up with his pals, and he was always open for people to talk to. ]

I understand that by adopting this creature I take full responsibility for it. :]

Tennishiggledy1234 wrote:wOw ^^ amazing form. Thanks for PMingT it to me

[ I pmed them my form, there's their reply. I guess they accepted it.~ ^_^ ]

Code: Select all
[img]http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i4/BlackHorse15/Artwork/corgi-1.png[/img]

Draggy Ave wrote:Pet's ID Tag:50
Name You'd Choose for It: Matt
Reason You Want It: He is really cute and I love dragons.
History/Background/Other: He grew up with a loving mom and dad. His dad gave him that bracelet as a family heirloom. However one day his family was slayed by a knight. He had to make a run for it, taking with him only his family memories and his bracelet with the family jewel. He got over it though and is happier now. he enjoys hunting and eating meat. he likes making a lot of jokes and playing games. his favorite meat is cow.

Please add more to your form. I cannot give you the character until you bulk up your form with more personality or history.

Chelz wrote:
Couldn't resist this girl. ^^;

Pet's ID Tag: 77

Name You'd Choose for It: Kalani Dreamer (Kalani is a Hawaiian name meaning "sky")

Reason You Want It: She's been up here for a while, and I think she has a lovely, natural design. I'd been trying to make up my mind as to whether I should adopt her or not, and I finally decided I would. I, myself, am absolutely horse crazy, and thought it would be very fun to write about and roleplay a horse.

The woman stepped back from the mother and foal, shaking her head gravely. "Not what we want." She said as she gazed at the foal. Those eyes! Such a startling blue. She'd never even seen a foal with eyes that colour! The foal gazed at her with those same startling blue eyes, and began to walk towards the human. The woman obligingly petted the filly, shooing her away when she attempted to bite. "We need to sell her on," she sighed, turning to a man who had been observing the scene. "She isn't what we want. I don't need blue eyed, freakish, appaloosas in my stable, Ron."

The man - a bald, bespectacled fellow who seemed adjusted to the woman's ways, simply nodded. "You're right, of course, Hannah. But why act like it's a bad thing?"
"We stick to normality. I'm not causing any trouble over what is acceptable for an appaloosa." Hannah replied, folding her solid arms.

"She's still Dream's baby." Ron added, smiling at the mare and her young filly. "And she needs a name."
Muttering under her breath, Hannah shrugged. "You name her. Dream's always been more your horse than mine."
Ron complied with the concept easily. The eyes! So blue. Blue like the sky. Sky... he thought. Kalani. That means sky, doesn't it? Yes. And Dream's daughter...
Then he had the name exactly. "Kalani Dreamer," he said aloud with a grin. "Do you like that name?" he asked the foal, who stared at him blankly with her head tilted to one side,

Kalani Dreamer - Kalani or Lani for short - was sold on as soon as she could be separated from her mother, a grey appaloosa named Sweet Dreams. The sale was kept very quiet - to keep the blue-eyed foal a secret more than anything. The family she lived with did not compete. Instead, they took great pleasure in trail riding. Not with other people, just by themselves. Kalani did not see any other horses besides the tiny herd she lived with - of which she was hoping to become the leader of soon enough.

When Kalani turned three, and the time had come for her to be started under saddle. But she did not take to it well. She panicked and bucked as soon as the saddle so much as touched her. It took Kalani's owners a very long time to get her to accept the saddle - and they were still nervous.

It was after one of these events that Kalani met a herd that would change her life. She found herself, on a cool, autumn day, peacefully grazing in the sparse shade. It was cold, and Kalani had just begun to sprout a winter coat. Her blue gaze flickered as she heard some sort of movement. Hoofbeats? Perhaps one of the children's ponies got out. The smart little things always were!

No. There were several pairs of hooves. Kalani made a mad dash to the fenceline. Soon, a small herd came trotting into sight. Their lead mare, a fleabitten grey, came to a halt as she saw Kalani. Kalani stood with her ears pinned back and stomped one hoof.

"Who are you?" the lead mare asked, laying her ears flat against her head as Kalani had done.
"Kalani." Kalani answered quietly, and the lead mare's herd all gave amused whinnies. "Well?" asked Kalani with slight offense. "What's your name?"
"Rain."

The herd's stallion - a large bay - stepped forward. "She seems a fit creature. And we are mourning the loss of Blossom. Why don't we invite her to the herd? She is still young. The two-leggeds have likely not influenced her that much."

Rain shot the stallion a glare. "You may be right, Thorn. But I am in charge. And I will decide if this... Kalani is worthy to join us."
"Who said I wanted to join?" Kalani muttered bitterly.
"Are you joking?" Thorn snorted. "Take a look at yourself. You hide behind a barrier and only get to go out when the two-leggeds boss you around. What life is that?"

Something stirred in Kalani. She realised that Thorn was right. She had never been entirely happy around humans - always longing for something more.
"All right," Kalani admitted reluctantly. "Supposing you're right. What is it you want me to do?"
Rain stamped once, to bring the two back to attention. "I have not invited you yet!"
"Well, hurry up then, Rain." Thorn murmured. "I don't like it here."

"Fine!" sighed Rain in defeat. "You must pass a test to show me what skills you possess. But I must ask. Do you accept our challenge? Our life is never easy, and you should think about that."
"I don't care," Kalani replied. "I accept."

Rain dipped her head in a nod. "As for your test," Rain thought aloud, glancing at the fence and returning her attention to Kalani. "Jump the barrier. Prove to us that you are brave enough to join us."
"Deal," Kalani answered, cantering some distance back from the fence. Swishing her tail, she felt her heart pounding. She never knew any horse that could jump the fence. It was several feet high - and Kalani was still only young. Regardless, she thought it was worth a try.

The mare started off a speedy trot, bursting into a breakneck canter. The fence was soon coming to meet her. Kalani jumped, feeling a twinge of fear as she stayed in the air for a brief moment. Her hind feet clipped the top of the fence, but she had cleared it. She was free. Kalani often believed she saw something in Rain's eyes after she had jumped; pride. "Well done, Kalani," Rain said, properly pronouncing Kalani's name for the first time. "That took courage that some horses don't have. Welcome to the herd."

So, Kalani ventured off after the wild horses. Her owners realised the day that they discovered the dents in the top of their fence how Kalani had escaped. And she has, occasionally, ventured back to her old home to speak with her old herdmates.

Kalani is now five. She swiftly climbed the ranks of the herd, and became the lead mare when Rain passed away. She got her wish. She was finally a leader.
Kalani and her herd wander this earth without much ambition, but live for the sheer freedom of it.

[img]http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i4/BlackHorse15/Artwork/trotting_horse_lineart_by_kankak-2.png[/img]

Sophia X3 wrote:Pet's ID Tag: Kennel #91
Name You'd Choose for It: Solstice
Reason You Want It: I just love the color I hope I would be trusted with it. (If you dont belive me theese are my charries---> viewtopic.php?f=10&t=118927&start=0 ) I would love to Adopt from here! I would get Bunches of art for it :3 And it wont be 'dusty in the corner' I would love to use him in rp's too :3
Comes into a mixed wolf pack and intends to make it all the way to the top. He demands respect and dosent care about others judging him because he thinks either the others agree with him or theyre wrong.
He grows stronger and Becomes alfa male. His new pack was ran off by forest fire, and was forced to flee. The fire ran on deeper and deeper into the forset.
By the time the fire blew out, he couldnt see anyone, anywhere. Ashes fell from the sky as he found one of his pups, but in terrible condition. He couldnt take it anymore. He had to run, leaving his pup behind. He runs for miles, constantly checking for fire. Splashing into the cold water, and dusts off his scorched fur. He feels like dying. He let his pack down and couldnt protect them. He needed to get another pack. He had came across a-a meber of his old pack!
He started a faily and eventually grew into a new pack, in which he is once again alfa. He moved north where there was snow and rarely forestfires. He had gained victory and a new, freshh start at a pack.
I understand that by adopting this creature I take full responsibility for it. Of course ;D

How about this?

[img]http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i4/BlackHorse15/Artwork/wolf_linert_free_by_howl18.png[/img]

Alphie, Fringe Fan wrote:Pet's ID Tag: #95
Name You'd Choose for It: Amnesia, 'Nesia for short
Reason You Want It: The second I saw him, I loved his design. I'll use him a lot for certain if I get him. And I have two cat characters and one fox/dog character...no wolves...

Amnesia pounded through the forest. His paws began to hurt as he ran, faster and faster until he hit the speed at which he couldn't go a long distance but was almost impossible to outpace. The pack of his youth was chasing him, Kiera at full speed behind him. Kiera. His Kiera. The Kiera whom he'd loved since he was old enough to realize his feelings. "Amnesia, you can't go on like this much longer!" Kiera called. "I can, Kiera, and I will!" he called back. His mind was racing with him, his thoughts flying through his head. Kiera wasn't on his side, for a change. It felt wrong.

Amnesia finally found a spot to rest. "Kiera, are you still out there?" he said softly. No reply. He knew that she either was out there and ignoring him or just not there.
Kye-ee-rah. I love her name... he thought, suddenly interrupted by snapping branches and twigs. "Kiera! Kiera?" he called, a little louder than before. "Kiera?" Still no response. "Amnesia, is it?" a voice purred, though not one of a cat.

"Kiera?" he asked in the voice's general direction. "Is that you?" Softer this time, from right next to his ear, was a "Kiera isn't yours, Nesia, not anymore. Find someone else."

And Amnesia broke apart in sobs.

"Nesia, wake up! You've been asleep for hours!" Kiera said in her musical voice. Amnesia blinked once or twice. "Kiera!" he said happily.

Work in progrss. Don't feel like typing ATM.

[img]http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm178/DoubleArrow_Banners/2-1.png[/img]

The Agency

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Agency » Sun May 16, 2010 5:18 pm

Kamaliah wrote:
=3
mokapi wrote:Pet's ID Tag: #98
Name You'd Choose for It: Ullr Vulkannen (Oooh-ler Vol-can-in)
Reason You Want It: Everything from his physical anomalies to his striking appearance just made me adore him. I've only attempted to role-play a blind character one other time, and he quickly became one of my favorites. I've also never played a winged character before, and I think it'd be a nice challenge.
History/Background/Other: He was born blind, and because of this grew up on unsteady legs- both literally and metaphorically speaking. He has an "imaginary friend", so to speak, that he feels guides him, and will oftentimes have long, thorough conversations with this friend. It's not hard to see that he's a lonesome creature, though he is difficult to approach because of his wary behavior towards others. He was mistreated often as a colt, and that has followed him into his young adulthood- he's not bitter, or easily spooked, but he will often become withdrawn and anxious around strangers. His size has also made him rather intimidating, and so while he has a beautiful personality, not many take the time to look past his size or lack of sight- or his unusual mutterings. He tends to get along better with mares than stallions, though his intentions are always pure.

Ullr has exceedingly low self-esteem, likely due to the fact that he believes that no mare would ever see him as more than a friend. He sees himself as a burden more often than not, but tries his hardest to maintain a bright demeanor so as to not bring those around him down. Because the actions he can take by himself (such as exploring, flying expeditions, etc.) are rather limited, Ullr has more strangely tactile knowledge than anything, though he does enjoy philosophical conversations. Most of his younger years were spent in the back listening to other's conversations, and so he did most of his learning that way. One of his biggest quirks would be his synesthesia, which is a neurological condition where sensory pathways in his brain cross, causing him to hear in colors. Different sounds illicit different shapes and colors in his mind's eye, and he cherishes this, for it is the only time when he really "sees" anything.

Please get Tanners Permission to adopt the horse. I cannot give you it until then.

Pet's ID Tag: #107
Name You'd Choose for It: Razar (Ray)
Reason You Want It: I adore horses, especially with this coat. He'd make an excellent match for Lei and father figure for Maroon (both are horse chars, not 'sonas) I thought he'd go quickly, but he's been here a while and I want him to finally have a good home <3

Around and around. All day, every day, Ray runs. He'd been stuck in this pen since she left him. Only so much room here. Not nearly enough for a grown stallion. He makes another lap, then another, letting his mind wander to his happier days. The days when he had fields to explore and lush grasses to graze on. It seemed so long ago, just a distant image n his head, like a dream after waking. It's there, but only in bits and pieces. It fades over time and grows weak. But for now he recalls some distinct happiness in his past life, that just isn't there anymore. They where the days of her and he knows she wont ever be back.

Ray remembers waking to the sound of the stall. She walked in calmly, a lead in one hand and a carrot in the other, She always did bring me a treat he thought, hardly paying attention to his habitual running. But that day was different. She didn't smile at him. Hardly even looked. She hadn't been smiling for a while now, but she had always looked him over. He greeted her in the usual way, oblivious to what was about to happen. She gave him the carrot and put him on the lead without so much as a 'hello boy'.
He followed her faithfully out of the barn wondering where she was taking him. To graze perhaps. He liked that. It was always more pleasant to graze with her near. He was surprised to see a trailer parked out front. They hadn't been practicing for any shows lately. In fact, she had hardly even kept up with the regular exercise, though he'd assumed it was because his injury was still fairy new. That fall had hurt for sure, but he was looking forward to jumping again.
Ray had told himself not to worry, she knew what she was doing and obediently boarded. The next thing he remebers is arriving here. From the outside it looked beautiful. He figured it was a holding barn and allowed himself to be handed over to the man waiting outside. He watched as she got back into her truck without even turning around. He watched until she disappeared over the hill then turned to the man.
He was an angry-looking person and it took him by surprise. The man pulled Ray roughly into the barn where he discovered it wasn't really a barn at all. It had walls, but no ceiling. each stall had a door leading out into a grazing patch, each shared by three stall, but hardly big enough for that many horses.It was pretty empty in there only a few other horses where housed here. He took to his new stall reluctantly. It was separated from the others. He figured it was because he was a stallion, but he liked company.

Ray waited until the next day, when he was sure she'd be back for him. She wasn't. He waited for another night, Still nothing. The days turned into weeks. Soon he lost his appetite and his energy drained. He was angry at her by now. He didn't understand why she'd left him.
That's when he'd taken up the running. The mindless, repetitive running. His patch now had a deep rut running around the perimeter. While running, he thought about why she'd leave him and finally had reached a conclusion.
With her, he'd been a show jumper. They'd traveled far and wide competing and he'd always worked hard. They'd won many ribbons over their career. But then, they'd taken on a particularly challenging course. Just before one of the jumps, he'd slipped and the two went crashing into the poles. She was lucky, she'd walked away with only a bruised ribcage, but he'd fractured a bone in his leg.
The vet had told her that it was a minor fracture and if treated, he'd likely be able to compete. So the next month he spent is time recovering. She'd fawned over him, bringing him carrots and sugar cubes, talking about how amazing they'll be when his leg mends. When he was finally allowed to test his leg, he stood proudly, but favored the leg when walking. He didn't want to stress it too much, the bone wasn't fully healed yet, but this caused a change in her. She started smiling less. The vet told her to give it a week. Ray wanted to reassure her, but his limp stayed. He would be foolish to ignore the feeling, he knew it wasn't quite ready. The week after that, she'd brought him here.

He understood now. She'd given up on him. He cursed himself for being so weak and ran himself harder around his prison, kicking up dust. He ran until he just couldn't anymore. He collapsed in the dirty grass breathing heavily, feeling the ache in his hooves, letting it try to compete with the ache he felt for her, for his green pastures and and lush grasses. He closed his eyes and willed himself to dream. Perhaps tonight he could relive those days if only for a little while.

(editing, 'tis not good right now) XD
I understand that by adopting this creature I take full responsibility for it. Of course =3

[img]http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i4/BlackHorse15/Artwork/MS_paint_lines_by_kokamo77-8.png[/img]

Glowbee wrote:
Pet's ID Tag:115
Name You'd Choose for It:Blizzard
Reason You Want It: I love the color scheme and design of him <3 I love how there are no patterns, and the colors are natural. It's ridiculously difficult to find natural colored feline characters! I've been searching forr new additions to my character family, and he'll fit in well.
History/Background/Other:Blizzard first arrived in my glade at a young age, which I'm guessing was about four months. He was mewling kitten whose pelt clung to him frail body,making him look haggard and pitiful. His eyes were dull and cloudy, but with a gleam of fiery pride. I guessed he was at least part wildcat, with a mother who was either dead or captured. He refused to be fed with the dropper I set aside for cases such as his, and would only lap the milk from a bowl while the rest of my family ate, which puzzled me. Though he was weak, he was a proud little guy, and my heart was warmed to him. After a few weeks, his pelt began to fill out, his eyes grew bright and clear, and he learned how to pull my shelf of kitty treats down, earning him a pair of booties (which he loathed) and a patting (which caused him to hiss half heartedly), along with a firm scolding about jumping up onto the counter like some wild animal. He gets along well with Truffles, my rather obnoxious and rowdy dachshund, now that he's grown a little more strong and robust. He grooms his now silky pelt vainly each morning until it gleams like the sun, and lies on the rocks by the stream, soaking up the rays of sun greedily each morning.
***EDITED AGAIN***
Thanks for the heads up :)

[img]http://i794.photobucket.com/albums/yy229/_Hawkwing_/Snowrevamp.png[/img]

BouncyBall wrote:
Pet's ID Tag:
Name You'd Choose for It:
Flicker
Reason You Want It:
I absolutely love cats, and this specific cat has beautiful colors and designs. Flicker is perfect for me in every way, and I would love to take her in, give her a pot by the fire, and love her forever.

Many years ago, there stood a cat breeding center. Amongst these cats were two pruod parents about to give birth to a purebred himilayan kitten. Both of the parents were legends in this breeding center, and all of the cats gathered around to witness the birth of what was to be the pride and joy of the entire breeding center. Sitting amongst these cats was a small, scrawny, runt of the litter. His name was Bluefire, and he was born to a tabby mix and a stray hairless cat. Bluefire was the ugliest cat in the entire breeding center, and he was often scoffed at. Only moments later, out came the beautiful himilayan purebred, later named Foreignvoice, and as soon as Bluefire saw her, he knew that she was the one.

Bluefire and Foreignvoice's love was forbidden, not a single soul approved of Bluefire's attempts to woo Foreignvoice, as she was to be bred only with the finest purebred himilayans, never a cat as ugly as Bluefire. One day, Foreignvoice and Bluefire ran away together so that they could escape the disapproving eyes of the world. Through the streets of Brazil they ran, until they reached the banks of the amazon river. It was here that they settled down and had their first kitten, Flicker.

Flicker had been blessed with her mother's beautiful fur texture and magical smile. However, where her odd markings came from was a mystery. Flicker had beautiful, yellow fur that shined almost as bright as the sun. On her legs and tail, Flicker had markings like fire that almost seemed to dance upon her skin. An odd lokking cat was Flicker, but her parents loved her anyways.

Flicker took her first step outsie in the sun only four days later, and she fur shined like the sun, and seemed to Flicker. "Honey, look, Flicker s flickering!" said her mother.
"this is not good" replied her father "We must keep her indoors, for her sake"
"Why?" asked Foreignvoice, a tad confused.
"Suppose a human would be to see her, then what?" said Bluefire "A flickering cat is not normal.
"Mama?" cried Flicker. Flicker did not understand the danger upon her, and was very confused.

Flicker reluctantly went back into the burrow with her mother. Meanwhile, Bluefire was out on a hunt looking for food, when he stumbled upon a necklace with a blue Zircon gem hanging from it. He picked it up in his mouth and brought it back home. "Dutchess, do you know what this thing is?"
"that's a necklace, Bluefire. You wear it around your neck. Oh, and wouldn't this look absolutely gorgeous around Flicker's neck? We should give it to her!" and before Bluefire could object, Foreignvoice was placing it around Flicker's neck.

Once fastened around Flicker's neck, the blue zircon began to glow a beautiful neon blue. "What the . . ." BLuefire wondered aloud. A ray of sunlight shot through the opening of the burrow, and rested upon Flickers left eye. "Flicker . . ." mumbled Foreignvoice. Suddenly, there was a bight flash of light, and when it cleared away, a blue marking that looked like Blue fire was left on her eye. "Now she'll always have you with her, Bluefire." said Foreignvoice.Bluefire looked at Foreignvoice, a look of utter confusion in his eye. "She will always have BLUE FIRE with her." Foreignvoice replied. "bwoo fire!" Flicker exclaimed.

The next morning, when flicker awakened, she found her mother lying in bed without her father. "BWOO FIRE??" yelled Flicker. Foreignvoice was strartled, and awoke at the sound of her daughter's yell. "Your father probably just went out to find us some breakfast, he should be back soon. Would you like to go for a walk outside?" Foreignvoice asked. "WAHK! WAHK!" Flicker yelled excitedly.

While on their walk, Foreignvoice knew something about this was wrong. Bluefire had asked her to keep Flicker inside, but she was disobeying him. She knew Bluefire would be mad, but the happiness on Flicker's face made it all worthwhile. Nearby, there was a middle aged man who saw Foreignvoice and recognized her from all of the cat shows she had been entered in before she ran away, and all of the posters around town offering large sums of money for her safe return. This man followed a safe distance behind Foreignvoice and Flicker, and when the moment was right, he jumped on the two. This man retrned Foreignvoice to the Breeding center and collected his reward of $100,000. He did not know what to do with Flicker, because the breeding center refused to take her, and he couldn't bring himself to leave such a young kitten on her own. So, he brought her to a nearby animal shelter entitled 'The Agency.' Inside were many other unwanted animlas that were beautiful in their own way, much like Flicker. Flicker could feel hope abound, and Flicker knew that a brighter future was coming for her.

*raises right hand* "I do solemly swear to take great care of Flicker"

[img]http://www.chickensmoothie.com/oekaki/image/image.php?id=83710&size=large&format=auto&rev=1[/img]

Kat Shadow wrote:Pet's ID Tag:#137
Name You'd Choose for It: Currently named Shela, but I'd like to add Northen-Light as her second name.
Reason You Want It: I need something spectacular to bump up my threads with, and she's the most eye catching "Bumper" I've even seen! Add that to the fact she's extra cute, I couldn't help but fall for her!
Ice glistens when the stars shine on it,
And the cold winds make your eyes go red raw,
The blue of the cold sea ripples seducing you,
And the Northern lights show this only a few times.

But you personify these wonders of Mother Nature,
And that is why you glimmer, and shine,
The Mothers blessing is on you,
What makes you so...
Divine.
-Shela Northern-Lights poem, as whispered by the Ice Spirits-

[img]http://img199.imageshack.us/img199/8803/foxybumplines.png[/img]

Something tells me I missed someone...if I did please do speak up and yell at me. It's late....and stuff. ^ ^;

The Agency

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chelz » Sun May 16, 2010 11:15 pm

Aww, yay, I got Kalani! <3 Congrats to the other winners!
ImageImage
Mystaerie, my yellow toxic and favourite CS pet. If you have anything related to the yellow toxic, feel free to send me a trade/message regarding it.

/Regular Trades
Like my avatar? Get your own here!

My Fursona and Characters
Chelz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me