Move to new thread! MOD PLEASE LOCK!

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

Re: The Agency's Brand New Thread! Welcome!

Postby Acaica » Sun May 09, 2010 1:40 pm

Applefiend wrote:
Sophia X3 wrote:Yay :3 Thanks for doing that Applefiend , Its proably really helpful =]

I'm too tired to draw or write for my own form so judging them will both help the code drop go faster as well as help me gain ideas pfft. Plus I do want to help out as I'm part of the Agency. -w-;

It proably helps a lot , mostly with the code drop :3
Tia drawn by Pandah. c:
Acaica

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shiko Hayashi » Sun May 09, 2010 2:15 pm

Thanks Lirrie. Thanks Tae. I'm excited about that. I'll save my form and work on it more.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

S H I K O
H A Y A S H I

this world could rot
die, and kill itself off
but a promise is a promise
and promises should always be kept
dont you think?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

O N / o f f
Shiko Hayashi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OCeanic Vista » Sun May 09, 2010 2:17 pm

I have decided which of the charries that are put up I'm going for next.

GreenStreet, I love your art.
i completely forgot about this account existed oh my god
OCeanic Vista

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Agency » Sun May 09, 2010 3:53 pm

Nicrossa

wolves12 and Lirrie's forms may be reposted once they get permission from Ikaaaaaaaaa. wolves, Lirrie, if you haven't got any response within the next two weeks, please PM the account "Tae" and let me know.

twistedrose98 wrote:Pet's ID Tag: kennel 127
Name You'd Choose for It: Rosa- thought it would show her delicate side
Reason You Want It: She seemed the perfect fursona
History/Background/Other: she represents me because she is feisty, but has a delicate side. ill figure the rest out l8r.
I understand that by adopting this creature I take full responsibility for it. I understand completely.

Glowbee wrote:Pet's ID Tag:115
Name You'd Choose for It:Blizzard
Reason You Want It: I love the color scheme and design of him <3 I love how there are no patterns, and the colors are natural. It's ridiculously difficult to find natural colored feline characters!
History/Background/Other:Haven't decided yet, Need to find a place for him in my family first.
I understand that by adopting this creature I take full responsibility for it.
Code: Select all
http://i794.photobucket.com/albums/yy229/_Hawkwing_/Snowrevamp.png

***EDITED***

BouncyBall wrote:Pet's ID Tag: kennel #131
Name You'd Choose for It: Flicker
Reason You Want It: i lov ecats, and th ecolors are perfect!
History/Background/Other: sh ecomes form a lineag eo fvery noble cats

I'm sorry, but in no way can I accept unfinished forms. Please look below to see examples of of what we expect in forms, and try again next week.

iBrevity wrote:Image

Pet's ID Tag: #103.
Name You'd Choose for It: Mare [MAR-eh].

Reason You Want It:
I was glancing back over my characters and figured out that I honestly have no active cat characters. ^^" A few years ago I used to read the Warrior books and I know that I had plenty back then, but they have all faded over time and now I don't really use them anymore. I want Mare to be different.
She's going to be a character I honestly remember and I'm going to try and get plenty of art of her [most of it will probably be from my friend and I]. She will be shuffled into my horse website as their sort of guardian/protector, which will be shown in her history and personality. I will try and keep her active; even if I am not roleplaying her, I will be doing some sort of writing with her in Word or something. Now that I have all of my characters so organized, I have not been 'forgetting' any of them anymore.
Mare will get plenty of love from me too. <3

History:
My mother stood over me with a mewling brother grasped in her gentle jaws. Her head was haloed by the sunlight that streamed in behind her, and there was pity in her heavy blue eyes. Softly, she set my blind sibling on the ground and touched her nose to her only daughter, the first kit to open its eyes.
I meowed and struggled to get closer to her, seeking to get to warmth and shelter. Tenderly she stretched out a forepaw and pushed me back on the pavement. I was confused by the supposed wrath my parent was showing towards me but I remained still this time, watching her with rapidly adjusting eyes. The morning was warm and the temperature stroked my vividly white fur like it was comforting me.
"Stay here." Her voice weaved through the soft air gently before she turned her back to me. She scooped up my younger brother in her mouth and began to pad off, leaving me sitting on the sidewalk. I lifted my head weakly before dropping back down on the cement, quietly closing my eyes.

"Mommy, mommy, what is that?" A young girl squealed behind me and instantly I seized up, dragged from my abandoning dream. I was a year old and as white as the snow I had never gotten the chance to see in New York City. My eyes had not changed over the months, but I was still as scrawny as the runt I had been at birth. Delicate legs, narrow hips and shoulders, small paws with tender paw pads. Somehow through the hustle of the day my fur ended up immaculately clean at the end.
The eight year old child began running down the alley way towards me, ignoring her mother's wild cries of panic. I seized control of my muscles and leaped up onto the lid of a nearby garbage can, shaking the tip of my tail once at the intruding human as though to scare it off. "Look, it's an angel kitty!" She cried, standing on her toes to try and reach my shaky position. I leaped up higher, watching her from the balcony of a window sill on the next building over. Ha. An angel. I snorted and rolled my eyes, disbelieving just how dumb these silly humans could be.
Her mother finally reached her and grabbed her daughter in a tight hug, yanking her to her. "Honey, honey, don't just run off like that..." She cooed, stroking her child's hair with a velvet skinned hand. I swallowed, finding my mouth suddenly dry at the tenderness unvieling below me.
The unnamed child turned and snuggled into her mother's figure, nodding against her shoulder. "Okay, Mommy. I'm sorry. I just wanted to see the angel cat's wings." She said softly, but even over the hiss of the nearby cars and the distance between us, I still caught the tail end of the sentence. I looked back at my bare shoulders with a faint, lilting smile. If only, if only.

Months passed by in sluggish life. I never spotted the same mother and daughter that had left me with the lingering memories, but it wasn't a surprise for me. The city I wandered through was so large, it was incredibly rare that I would see the same person twice within my entire lifetime.
I was perched on the edge of a sidewalk, viewing one of the slowest streets in the entire modern world. My front paws rested on the ravine of the sidewalk curve and I twitched the tip of my end back and forth behind me, my vivid eyes watching the slow movement of the few cars that passed this way. The loud and acrid smelling amusement park was just mere miles behind me, and even from where I stood I could still detect the delighted laughter of children and the screams of parents dared onto high-flying rides.
It was around eight o' clock and I paused, watching as the final car zoomed past. It would be exceptionally easy just to cross now... merely to step on the cememt and skitter past. I took another step, halfway on and off the sidewalk, and peered down both ends of the street, checking the further lights I could see for the tell-tale red shade.
Finally, I settled into the safety of crossing. I bunched my haunches beneath me and flung myself forward, landing with a jolt a foot in on the four lane street. I began to spring across, letting my tail streamline behind me. I loved the feel of flying, even when my paw pads struck the rough rock underneath with glittering slices. Even over my life I never grew tired of running.
I never even heard or saw the motorcycle coming. Its motor was not obnoxiously loud like most mechanics repaired them to be, and with the wind whoosing through my tall ears, I heard nothing. When its front wheel slammed into my side with a screech, I went flying. I instantly knew I would not be able to get up from that hit without some sort of help, and being the nomadic, single feline I was, that idea instantly bled away.
The drunk driver skidded out of control, his vehicle plunging into the brick wall of a building across the street. The concurrent explosion seconds after the impact left my ears ringing, but I was too dazed to move anyway. I opened one eye and looked at my forepaws, noticing with a sick feeling that my white fur was incredibly stained with blood.
A quiet sort of waiting settled over my young body as I heard the wail of ambulances approaching. Somebody in one of the buildings must have seen the crash. I waited, knowing that I was dying. I remember coming across an older cat who had somehow managed to survive here for eleven years. He had told me that, "When the time comes, you will always know it. Don't be afraid to walk to the light."
The memory brought a fond smile across my muzzle. I struggled to open my eyes once more and looked back at my shoulders, unable to stop the immediate want to see how dirty my pristine fur was there.
The rainbow-hued wings stretched up behind me infinitely, feathers glistening in the sunlight, invisible to all else but my dying eyes. I gasped, dragging out a deep breath, startled at the wings that graced my back. As I drifted into oblivion, I smiled and thought of the young girl that had once called me an angel.

When I woke, my first thought was that it was much too bright. I turned and buried my face into the fluffy cotton-like material that surrounded me, flattening my ears to my head. Until my gaze adjusted, I had no want to peer around in a room impossible to see through.
Gentle fingers touched my pelt and I skittered out of my relaxed post, not used to being touched by humans. Who crouched beside me, however, was nothing but a human; judging by the enormous pale-feathered wings that stretched off her narrow shoulders, she was an angel. She smiled softly at me, opening her hand to allow me to smell it. I warily stepped closer, tail tip twitching. A soft laugh spilled from her mouth. "Relax, Mare. I will not hurt you." Her words were smooth and soft; they rang in my ears like gentle church bells. I couldn't help but rest my chin on her velvet-skinned hand and just give in.
"I have a special job for you, my tiny friend." She continued to explain and I half-closed by eyes with a small nod. "I want you to be an angel. Would you do that?" I had the brief thought that my dreams had been getting weirder and weirder lately, but I didn't bicker and merely nodded again, purring from the bottom of my throat. In an instant, all had vanished. We stood on the edge of a tall building and inches away, a man walked back and forth along the edge, muttering foreign words to himself.
I glanced up at the unnamed angel, confused at what we were doing. She smiled softly, shining in the normal daylight. "Save him, Mare. Let this man be the first you catch, and then go on and do much more." Her parting words rang in my head a few seconds after she disappeared and I glanced back at the suicidial man, wondering what had gone so wrong in his life that he would throw it all away.
Fearless, I padded over and rubbed my body against his legs, meowing for his attention. He stumbled and glanced down, his mouth open in an O of surprise. "...Delilah?" He said softly, picking me up from under the arms with a tiny smile. Tears rolled down his cheeks. I suppose that who he called me had been a cat he'd owned long ago. So I playfully bat at his nose, meowing again. As he cuddled me to his chest, he fell back and slammed his head into the concrete, being knocked out. I kneaded his chest pleasantly for a minute, absorbing the pain he had just undergone, and left him there when I heard the sirens on their way.

As time passed, I finally got used to my job. I went anywhere I was needed; it was sometimes a challenge to prove to them that I was really there, but I came to love my assignments and especially their thankful look when my presence changed everything. After a while I met a small band of horses and became almost their personal angels, and the idea even now brings a grin to my face. Tourniquet needs all the help she can get, that's for sure, and whether it comes from a tiny angel kitty or not... I'll be there to help.

[img]http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i4/BlackHorse15/Artwork/IMG3.jpg[/img]

Arya The Shadeslayer wrote:May I adopt one? :3

Pet's ID Tag: 33

Name You'd Choose for It: Saren

Reason You Want It: She looks like a pretty interesting character, possibly to RP with. Also, in the time I saw her, my mind just stated to work on a beautiful story for her. I thought a lot, and I ended by loving it so much. I think she's gorgeous too, and I always did love fennec foxes - they're my animal totem.

History/Background/Other: Since she looks a lot like a fennec fox, and a fennec fox is a canine, I'd like to set it as her breed. Saren was born in the northern rim of the Sahara desert, and in the fennec ox community she was the cousin of Sulecio, the future clan leader. She had ever been mistreated by the clan, but she chose to stay with them, for she knew that, one day, they would need her help. And that day soon arrived. After one year with very scarce prey, the clan was starving and dying. Even Sulecio died, and her mother soon passed away too. Desperate, her father asked for her help, and for her leadership on a journey towards a nearby Oasis. The other clan members did not agree, and banished her, but she secretly returned to help and give the right directions to her old father Onysio, before setting for the Oasis herself. She had a long and hard journey, on which she almost died for being alone, but a male fennec fox she met near the Oasis helped her though the last obstacles of the journey and they arrived safely to see the clan reunite on the Oasis. Though, Onysio had died recently, and the clan didn't know they still were alive only because of Saren. They refused her, but she didn't bother with it. She traveled to the other side of the Oasis and she founded her own Clan - the Sunclan - together with the male that had helped her.

The heat of the sands was almost impossible to stand. I rushed over to my cousin Sulecio as he called me, my fr sparkling in yellow and sand colours as the sun hit me full on the back. My hasty footsteps made the copper bracelets on my paws tinkle as I ran, trying to ignore the heat. Even us creatures of the desert suffer in those melting temperatures. And I was tired of it. Not of the hot day, if you get me. I was tired to be my cousin's maid. I did nothing to earn it. And here we go again, he was calling me, possibly to hunt him some food.

Somehow, lately food seemed a scarce resource. Even the small rodents that used to run around the pack's territory were fewer. And the small and bristly plants that grew over our dens were dry and withered. If the dry season wouldn't end soon, our Pack would starve to death. Those were my worries as I ran to attend Sulecio's newest caprice. Or at least I thought so. There he was, sitting on a small puff of woven grass. I sighed before bending m bed. Sulecio wasn't a leader, he was a dictator.

''Late again, Saren.'' he said. I kind of expected it. And I was used to it too. But see, my paws can't run any faster over scalding sand. I kept my muzzle shut. No need to say him all what I wanted to; I'd surely get on big trouble.
''The reason why I summoned you here is a matter of great importance to our Clan.'' Sulecio stood up, not talking exclusively to me anymore. Only then I noticed that almost all the Pack members were gathered. My cousin went on. ''The dry season is lasting too long for us to stand it; we must head to the Oasis.''

Oh well, I didn't expect that. At least, he said something quite wise. Possibly, my father Onysio - who is the counselor - told him to do so. I don't know.
''Alright now, when I call your name leave the den and gather your stuff. Then, get ready to leave!''
I sat down patiently, and waited as he called out the names of each Clan member, one by one. The den slowly emptied, and finally I was the only one left behind. I stood up, quite confused, feeling too tired to think straight.
''Wait--? Won't I go too?'' I asked, my voice shaking. Sulecio looked at me, his amber coloured eyes scrutinizing my face.
''No, you won't. I'm tired of you, Saren. You can't hunt properly, you're not a healer. You can't help us in this journey.''
''But... f you all leave me behind, I'll die!'' I pleaded, my lower lip quivering.
''Yes, I know, Saren.'' he said calmly. ''But that is the law of Nature. Weaker ones die first.''

Really. I was stupid to believe that Sulecio was going to take me with him. Weaker ones die first, that had always been his motto. I watched the Pack go away with tears on my eyes, and I didn't want to be the weaker one. Not the good girl that always obeyed. And, besides all, Sulecio did forget I knew the desert better than any other desert fox. They needed me.

And I had made my choice. I took a deep breath before I went outside, to the afternoon's sunlight, and faced the hugeness of the sand of sea ahead. I wouldn't back down now.
I couldn't let them down.

I understand that by adopting this creature I take full responsibility for it. I understand that, by adopting this creature, I take full responsibility for it.

Make sure to save her to your sever, as her picture will be deleted from her donator's photobucket.
[img]http://i378.photobucket.com/albums/oo226/bananasplitsmoothie/Chars/feartheCUSTARDMONSTER.png[/img]

Harrald wrote:They Call Me Dust Of My Youth
I'm A Female
And A Horse
Of Age Three
Number 89

Why I Want Her: She fits right in to one of my newest story creations, Euphoria, and she'll be in good hands! I love making and getting art of my characters, and she'll be included because she'll be one of the mains in the story, and she'll not be let to collect dust [no pun intended]. I desire her beautiful design to fit perfectly into my story, and help make things a little more chaotic, and I'd be very happy if I got her.

I agree that she will be in the best possible hands that I could give her, and she'll never be without a few other horse friends and a story to tell. :3

Personality: Dust Of My Youth is such a sweet, loving horse. She is one who has a heart of gold, and a mind to match. She's a very sweet girl, indeed, and there's no getting around that. But not only is she sweet, loving, and kind, but intelligent. This intelligence extends to that of any horse, but it is still one to rival others. She's not all honey and peaches and cream, though, or else she wouldn't be so likable. She's very down-to-earth, but she has a fierce temper. She likes things her way, and will easily snap if anyone is to go against what she says. She doesn't mind not being leader, but she hates being wrong. She's normally pretty agitated, but that doesn't ever stop her from doing the right thing.

History: The sun shone streaming down on the vibrant mood of the day. My heart thumped wildly, my own fur slicked out and cleaned up to look about as nice as any newborn could be. My hooves glistened and I looked about, wide-eyed and eager to explore. My feet were stiffening under me, and I felt the gentle nudge from my mother that could only mean one thing. I was already standing up. My first step didn't come for a while after that, though, and I was stuck standing and staring with eyes the size of dinner plates. Eventually, though, my first few steps of life would come. The first few days were the most interesting. There were colors to take in, smells to enjoy, and a lot of time to figure out how to walk. Eventually I got the hang of it, and I could even get up to a pretty quick speed. For a newborn foal, a pretty quick speed. I was the most energetic foal the herd had yet to see, though, and I never stopped going. I always knew just how to pick myself up and shoot off again, chasing a butterfly or bee. Nothing slowed me down, nothing stopped me, and I was a boundless soul.

I was a few weeks old, and already had traveled much farther than a lot of the other horses ever had. I'd found myself in patches of grass up to my knees, the ticklish kinds that would rub your belly until you fell over laughing. I was a bubbly foal, and always dragged a couple of horses with me to have a good time. Well, for me a good time. I absolutely adored visiting the little springs with their cool shade trees and refreshing waters. The weightlessness when one swims was always an amazing feeling, and I could scarcely ignore that I loved to swim. Not only did I love to swim as a little foal, however, but I also loved to hear stories. That's what I loved most of all, more than any other pastime I had thought up on my own or learned from a friend. The elderly horses would recount the stories of my herd's history, of the land of Euphoria and the lands surrounding it. My favorite story, however, will always be the creation of Euphoria.

Long ago there was a very large land. It was an island, with beaches all over and sunshine and grass and happiness. Then one day a small star fell from the sky and landed on the tiny island. There the star began to grow, and it lit up the land in even more joy and love than ever before. This little star grew into a beautiful mare, with flowing locks that were more gold than the sun, and a heart as big as the whole of the galaxy - one can only expect so much from stars.

But as for every existing thing, an opposite must also be. One day the beautiful mare, named Starria, found a small black lump of lifeless sorrow. She had never known such sadness, and it seemed that it was the one thing that ruined her happy little island. So she touched it and gave it life, hoping she could teach it that it might be happy and not shadow her fair island. She raised it, naming it Darrsus, and the two of them were great friends.

Darrsus wanted power, though, and his black little heart didn't have a single shred of light for itself. So Starria was forced to exile him, as he began to act as a dictator over the bees and blossoms. He grew angry, and receded to the darkest corner of the earth to wait until he could finally have his revenge for being ignored. Nobody likes being ignored, you see. He watched and waited a thousand years while Starria tended to her happy little island.

One day he came up from the ground with an army of shadows and darkness. He used them to destroy the land, and Starria was forced to place a terrible curse upon him. She commanded him to live forever under the ground in the cold, hard place he detested so much. He was clever, though, and her touch had also given him magic. He cursed the land that when the sun was blotted out of the sky, and the world turned red and black in the light, that he would rise again and destroy everything she loved and treated dear.

Starria wasn't afraid, though, and so she decided to create a land full of happy friends. The birds and butterflies were nice, but without someone like Darrus to talk to, she felt very much alone in the world. So she made the land we live in now, and called it Euphoria, for the endless happiness everyone felt when in the peaceful land. She placed many other horses here, and they were great friends. She watches us from the stars now, her glistening fur and glittering eyes making the night sky that much more beautiful for all us happy little foals and yearlings.

When I was an older foal I also began to create stories for others to hear. A lot of them had to do with black skies, red moons, and monsters from the Earth. Who didn't love a good monster story? Obviously every newborn in the herd did, because I was always the center of attention. Never could anyone outshine me in the storytelling setting, even if they tried as hard as they could. I was a born daughter of words, as I liked to call it, and they flowed as freely from my lovely lips as any water that poured out of an overflowing spring. My words were so great that I had a lot of horses listening by the time I was a year old. I was definitely the most popular yearling the herd knew! I was fiery and tempermental, but my words were as soft to the ears as butterfly kisses to the dancing flowers. Obviously I was a poetic horse, and had I been human, I would've been the writer of many good stories. One of my greatest was about a brave young hero who was the color of fire, and had to face monsters and serpents and all manner of frightening and spooky beasts. Yes, it sounds amazing, no? Maybe later I'll tell you one or two.

But I wasn't born anything close to a leader. I was much too self-centered and selfish, my own heart's desires to help myself. It was a sad fate, really, but I was already content to accept the fact that I would be a good Elder. They were loved, respected, and got to spend their whole days telling stories and tales to foals, and lecturing the mares and stallions, challenging the yearlings' knowledge, and having a wonderful old time together as good friends. I wasn't born to lead. I also wasn't born to be a messenger. Thank goodness for that though, right? I might be dead now if I was. All in due time, though, I'll tell you what I mean. Anyway, I was hardly faster than a newborn on shaky legs. I may have had a never-ending supply of energy and excitement, but I was nowhere near fast. I was as slow as an Elder walking on a log. Yeah, pretty slow indeed; I wasn't about to spend my days running, jumping, tripping, falling, and eventually hurting myself, just to tell boring old truths to the leaders of the other herds of Euphoria.

As an older yearling, my stories began to take even more dramatic twists. Sometimes they would end with a to be continued type of thing, or other times the main characters might die to save the world. I had everyone on edge, and caught even the most strict and harsh of horses listening in from time to time. Eventually I was invited to tell the whole herd a story! Yeah, the leader invited me of all people to tell the tale of my favorite heroes and heroines, all meshed together in a crazy and twisted plot of epic proportion. Everyone loved it, and I had a million fans to my talents. It became a common occurrence then, and every few days I'd gather the Elders, foals, yearlings, and some older horses, and continue a story or two. Sometimes I repeated myself, but mostly I thought up stories off the top of my head. Yeah, I would just make it up as a continuation of the previous story. It was so nice, you see, to be a favorite among all the horses. I was always eager to chat one's ear off, mostly in the form of tales, but not always. Fire In My Eyes was my biggest hero. Since you're probably bored of this, I'll take the time to tell you a short story about him.

Fire In My Eyes was the most handsome horse ever born ever. He was red as fire, with eyes that looked like suns and hooves as loud as thunder when he ran. He was quite a great horse, almost perfect in every aspect. Every mare wanted to have him for a mate, and he was the strongest, bravest, most amazing horse in all the land. He faced so many monsters, and became the greatest hero ever known to the land.

He was walking along a pathway one day when a great serpent came up to him. "I will kill you with my venom, for I hear you cannot be defeated by any normal means. But I am a serpent, and so I shall destroy you with my fangs and poison." The great viper reared its ugly green head and dove down, about to strike Fire In My Eyes and completely destroy him. The teeth were as big as trees, as sharp as claws, and glistening pearly white with a deadly poison.

Fire In My Eyes was smart, though, and dove out of the way as soon as he saw the snake open its mouth. The snake came down and got himself stuck in the ground. Fire In My Eyes then looked straight into the snake's eyes and told him that he would let the snake live, but he would forever have to leave the land of Euphoria and take his other serpent friends with him. The snake agreed and now the land has no snakes or serpents in it.

Yes, that story is childish. It was my first with Fire In My Eyes, but you see, I absolutely loved the story and still use it as a base for any other story I create. Anyway, when I was halfway through my being a yearling, War came. It started out very strange. There was an eclipse, and afterward we heard word of the horse's death. The news came from another herd that one of their poor little messengers had been killed. They didn't know how or why, but they said it was an accident. Then the next day another messenger was killed. One of ours. Then another, and another, and then War. War came and we were all terrified to hear about it. Shocked too, though, because we never fought. We hardly knew anything about the other herds, and so we were surprised that they would blame us. We blamed the others. Blame was bounced back and forth via the messengers, but they continued to drop dead like flies. War came at the wrong time, you see, but the right one as well.

It was a very dark and gloomy day, the day that we came to the decision of War. I know we were not the first herd to think of it, but so far we were the first herd to seriously consider it. I wasn't about to let my whole life slip away as horses were picked off one by one. If we declared War on the others, then battles would be fair game and not go against our code and beliefs. We couldn't just start War, we had to declare it and make it heard. Then a day was to be waited, and then the War was officially declared. All the preparations were made, the message was spoken and memorized, and we were all balanced on the tips of our hooves in anticipation. I will never forget that awful yet wonderful day. My own eager and adventuresome nature made me excited, all the tension boiling my blood to a maddening point of no return. One messenger was picked, and then everyone was forced to continue the day as normal.

One of my most attentive listeners, a messenger named Hawk In The Sky, was the one sent to declare War. He didn't come back, and I was terrified. My heart was as heavy as possible, and I felt like crying. The fact that I was so hurt didn't help my case in stories, either, and they began to become depressing. All about death and darkness. After all, my most loving best friend was gone. We never found him, no body and no living soul. Only a pool of blood, a few drag marks, and then nothing. Those horrible, monstrous herds! They had killed the one horse I considered a love of mine, and it was as if the anger inside was strong enough to shake the very earth. As strong as Fire In My Eyes' hooves. Euphoria would be rocked tonight by my own fury, and everyone would know that my heart had been shattered by the other horse herds. They'd killed my muse and my joy. After that, I was without a tale to tell.

Yes, I had run out of stories. I was a filly but I had an empty mind, all void of the happy tales that had once called it home. Oh, how I yearned to hear a good story again. But nobody had a story now, not with all the horses beginning to die. No longer was it the messengers, but others were vanishing and found dead as well. Any time we came across a horse from another herd, we killed them in spite. Yes, we were the ones killing now, to fight back and defend ourselves. War was so harsh, you see, and everyone was killing everyone. One herd always sent attacks, while another would always wait to defend. We were taking each other out though, one by one, and eventually a rule was made that we couldn't go out of camp without two other older horses to accompany us. By the time I was a middle-aged filly, the rules were so strict that the herd always had to stick together. We couldn't separate without being in trouble, but we never wanted to. We were much too scared.

I spent several months in the center of the herd, too afraid and startled and perfectly petrified to do anything. Yes, to do anything but graze in fear in the center of the herd, surrounded by frightened mares and little fillies and yearlings, and we surrounded the foals. The colts and stallions were too brave to be caught dead in the center, except for those specified too young to fight. So we all decided to let them stay with us in the very utmost center of the circle, and we guarded them all as much as we guarded our hair. We were only concerned about our own lives now. My head had been entirely void of stories for a long time, and I was so scared now that I could find no comfort in my overly creative mind. It was quite a sad thing, stuck like we were, waiting out our days as if always expecting to wake up dead.

Eventually I met a young foal who needed a story. She was blind, and I saw that her life was absolutely miserable. She had had an older brother, but he was dead now. Her father was depressed, her mother having just been killed while in birth, and she was alone in the world. Her name, Eyes Like The Clouds, was a most brilliantly beautiful title. It gave me the creativity I needed, and suddenly I found myself with my muse again. I told her tales about three horses, one blind, one mute, and one deaf. They went about doing good, saving the world, and finding their own ways. They had happy lives, and even their trials only strengthened them. She loved the tales, and became an adopted daughter of mine. Always listening to my tales, never wanting to hear anything but joy. It truly helped me recover, too, and my stories began to flow again. They were uplifting, you see, but even they couldn't lift the depressed spirits of those ruined by War. I understood that nothing, absolutely nothing, could lift our spirits because of War. But I will still try. After all, a lot of these horses need me.

I understand that by adopting Youth I take full responsibility for her.

ImageImage
[img]http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i4/BlackHorse15/Artwork/MS_paint_lines_by_kokamo77-4.png[/img]
[img]http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i4/BlackHorse15/Artwork/runner-4.png[/img]

-3B- wrote:*Flails and squishies Makuu* <3

And, what do you know, I have another form. xD

Pet's ID Tag: 30
Name You'd Choose for It: V’Arikor
Reason You Want It: His colors really attracted me; I think he’ll make a wonderful foil to B’Arivoi in my stories.

History/Background/Other: V’Arikor, along with B’Arivoi and her odd spawn of a son, Dalin, were the first to settle in the valley that is the North. While B’Arivoi took to the snowy mountains and Dalin wandered through the plentiful plains and forest, V’Arikor made his homes in the three Fire Mountains, in the volcanoes in what is known currently as the Schattenland. There, he gave mercy to the overpopulated herds of locals, cutting down their numbers so food could be plentiful for those that survived. He and the others became the Divine Trio; Dalin, being present at all births became representative of birth, B’Arivoi, for her tender care toward any living being, became life, and V’Arikor represented death, taking out the weak and world-weary so the next generations might become stronger.

Though he did not start out corrupted, his methods slowly started to change over time. Before, he would limit his killing to what his stomach could handle. Then, he started killing more and more, until some species, like deer, were completely wiped out from the North, or fled to another land to escape him. His thirst for blood became insatiable, especially when B’Arivoi passed on into spirit form, and was revered as a goddess. Jealousy made his thirst and hunger worse, and he was made into the symbol of what humans would call Satan.

Like B’Arivoi, when he passed into death, he returned as a spirit, corrupting the gullible and terrorizing the cowardly. Upon Shiva’s arrival into the North, he found the perfect puppet to channel though, and instantly guided the heartbroken animal to his former home. Using voices in Shiva’s head, he turned heartbreak into pure evil, the canine actually helping by coming up with the idea for an army to take over V’Arikor’s peers’ lands. And so V’Arikor took the mind of a black horse named Nyx to lead a pack of bloodthirsty hyenas, a species he created on a whim of evil-genius.

On occasion, he appears to Shiva, Nyx, or any of Nyx’s loyal children, but to no one else. He always appears in his natural, draconic form, blood sometimes dripping from his maw after a particularly gruesome battle. He is the banner under which Shiva wishes to take over, and he is the force whatever part is left of his mind that Shiva wants to emulate.

I understand that by adopting this creature I take full responsibility for it. Yes, fully.

Permission screenshot

[img]http://i694.photobucket.com/albums/vv306/Orthidel/dragondonation-1.png[/img]

TNZ wrote:Pet's ID Tag: 149
Name You'd Choose for It: Torak
Reason You Want It: He is an amazing wolf. I already think of him as a kind, trusting partner, and possibly my furosna's mate. I am ready to give him a home.
History/Background/Other:

Torak's tail wagged as he pounced out of the den, his face in a puppy. He saw is siblings, and him mom and dad, on the ground. Sleeping....
He thought. But when he took a closer sniff, his nose told him they were no-breath. He let out a wail, his eyes sad.

A brown wolf was chasing a rabbit when she heard the howl. She froze, her ears perked. She ran to the sound.

The two met, becoming very good friends. Going on constant adventures, They come across new buddies, Merr, Jazz, Grey, Zephyr, and more. Now, the two happily lie in front of a campfire, waiting for a new journey to come up. Next, the story of Cocoa.

I understand that by adopting this creature I take full responsibility for it him.

In progress.

His donator requested that both a backstory and personality were included, and all I see is a backstory.
Besides that, your form is just too short :/ Please try again next week, when you've bulked up your form some.

Drake.163 wrote:Pet's ID Tag: #165
Name You'd Choose for It: Anteric (an-TUR-ick)
Reason You Want It: I would like to have this creature for I think it is truly remarkable and amazing. I've never seen anything like it, and it would be interesting to enter it in a fantasy RP. Having permission for Tris, (if they created this species) I would love to make an RP with them. If not, I will buy art for this species, and enter it in RPs. I might even write stories on him. <3
History/Background/Other: A poem for this beauty:

Stepping stones
Are hard
On my cursed feet.
Eating
Is hard
For I don't have
The meat.
Living is hard
Always being
Abandoned.
Neglected.
Scolded.

For all I know
I am useless
A hazard.

But I will search
Until I find
A home where I'm
Welcome.
A home with many
Participants
Should I say?

Maybe I still
Have to look farther
But maybe I've found
The person
Right here.

Thank you, and please consider my form.

Mmm... I found your form a little short. Maybe you could add a bit more to the poem, to show a bit more of the character's personality?

Snowest wrote:
Pet's ID Tag: #52
Name You'd Choose for It: Chase
Reason You Want It: I like his design, and I think he would be a good alpha for my wolf pack^^

Personality
Chase Has the skills needed to be a good alpha, as he is confident, assertive and caring. He likes to treat people equally, and give them the respect they deserve, as long as they return the respect, mind. He can often be found sitting by a river, or under a tree to think, as he likes the serenity and privacy there, and likes to think things through before acting upon them. When chase is embarrassed or hurt, He lashes out and pushes people away, to make himself look less vulnerable and defenceless. He is responsible, and is good with commitments. Chase wants pups one day, so he can guide them and love them with a loving mate at his side.

His story

Chase woke up and stretched, before letting out a loud yawn. He looked around, and stared at the drab, Gray walls boredly, He had the urge to go outside and play, So He padded out of the cave, and into the clearing where his pack had settled. He Sat outside for a minute, breathing in the fresh spring air, and looked around for someone he could play with. But all the pups seemed to be busy playing with eachother. Chase let out a sigh, Before Perking his ears, he swore he could hear another wolf pup nearby..., He furrowed his brow, and followed the sound of the playful barks though the forest. He came to another clearing, and stuck his head through a hole in a flowery bush. He then Sighted a female pup, Her long, Tawny fur bouncing as she Jumped after a lilac butterfly, not noticing his presence. Chase watched her, and tilted his head in confusion, What was she doing out here all alone? He thought, before shrugging it off, and stepping out into the open clearing.

He cleared his throat, and shuffled on the spot "Hi" He eventually said "Who are you? and what are you doing here all alone?"
The female stopped what she was doing and gave him a look "I could ask you the same question" She Answered in a strong Tennessee Accent, sounding nonchalant "The names Crystal"
He nodded "I'm chase" He Replied "Nice to meet you" He held his paw out to shake, and Crystal took it, before shaking it briskly "Nice to meet you too, Wanna play?" A grin stretching across her brown face. Chase laughed "Sure" He said before ducking into a play bow.

It was getting dark, and Chase and Crystal had been playing all day, They both sat down panting and wagging their little tails "That was fun!" Chase exclaimed happily
"I'm Beat" Crystal replied "Do you wanna be friends?" She asked "I think you're really fun to be around" She smiled, And chase returned the smile. He was about to answer, when he heard his mothers yell "Chase!" She growled "Get away from that filthy mongrel now!"
Crystal's eyes filled with dread as she saw His mother, The alpha Female of His pack.
"You're a Greenwood wolf!?" Crystal exclaimed "I-I cant believe I just talked to you! My pack'll Kill me! I-Ive got to go. I'm really sorry chase" She then ran off into the dark forest, Leaving Chase confused and dazed, What had just happened?
His mother walked up to him "Why were you talking to a Jetstone wolf?" She asked in a hysterical Voice
"A jetstone wolf?" Chase asked, Still wondering what was going on.
"Our pack's enemies son" She sighed "Never Talk to that pup again, Do you understand me?"
Chase sighed "Yes mum" He answered reluctantly But why can't I be friends with who I like? Even if they're from a rival pack? He thought.

A few months later...

Chase got up and looked around, the dim light made the cave look Erie, and chase shuddered. He Looked over to the right corner of the cave, to see his mother curled up in a ball, her chest rising and falling slowly. "Bye" he whispered before running out the door as fast as he could. Thoughts were rushing through his head as he ran, That he would make a pack that wouldn't judge you for any reason, one that would treat others equally.

Conclusion
Chase, after finding other young wolves with the same dream, Formed The Red Moon Pack, Where every wolf, No matter who they were or what they looked like, Were treated with the respect they deserved.

I understand that by adopting this creature I take full responsibility for it. Yes
Permission:
Hawkwing wrote:Nice story! It fits the personality I imagined when I designed him, too. You're welcome to adopt him. ^^

[img]http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd258/i_luv_hamsters/BrownWolf.png[/img]

Muddie wrote:Pet's ID Tag:Toxic lime #87

Name You'd Choose for It: Toxic

Reason You Want It: Wonderful color and structure

History/Background/Other: When i was only 3 months old mom put me in a tunnel near a lake and told me to get ready for harvest Which was only a week away. 4 days ago i thought i heard a buzzing sound. I told mom about but she said it was nothing. I heard the buzzing again today but it was closer. I heard some one yelp "Locusts!!!" I instantly remembered what ma had said about locusts. She had said they are horrid little buzzing monster that destroy our wonderfully delicious mushrooms. It was really bad now because it was right before harvest meaning we don't have the time to replace our crops. Uhhh I thought if only they had listened to me when i told them i heard them. No i wasn't going to take no blame. Im gonna run And with that finale thought i ran as far away from my tunnel as i could.
I ran right into the woods and got lost.

2 days later....

Gosh im kinda glad i left because now i don't have to take blame or worry about starvation. But, On the other hand im sad because my family was back there and i left them and i was lost. If those locusts hadn't attacked i would've been happily in my tunnel gettin ready for harvest.I started running again but instead of running out of the woods i ran right into another dog. The dog was built kinda like i was but this one had more natural colors. I looked down at my own green and black coloring and sighed. The strange dog came and helped me up. "I am so sorry for runnng into you." She said "ohhh i should've been looking where i was going."
"It's okay" i said. "im kinda glad i ran into you."
She turned around "Why ???"
"Cause im lost and need help.......and mushrooms"
"Mushrooms??!! You're a tunneler aren't you"
"Yea. You look like one. Are you?"
"Yea come on. Would you like to stay in my tunnels??"
"Sure. Wait you'd let me? You haven't asked me about my tunnels."
"Yea i would and i've already heard about your tunnels. Locusts attacked and tunnels colapsed" She made different gestures with her paws.
"Wow. im glad didn't stay in the tunnels. So what's your name?"
"Shadow. Whats your?"
"Toxic."
"Thats a awesome name."
Soon we came to a patch of ground and she lifted it up. "These are my tunnels, go ahead and jump. I'll be right behind you." I jumped and true to her word she jumped right behind me. I landed with a plop in a ring of mushrooms. She landed on all fours right beside me. "Wow" I said "this is amazing you live and tunnel here?"
"Yes there are many varieties of mushrooms here" She said touching a death cap very gently.

In those caves with all those mushrooms is where you can find me with my new best friend shadow.

Personality rebel fighter

Background Toxic is a 2nd generation Cookie. Cookies are also known as tunnelers and Tunnel Dogs. They are best known for the varieties of mushrooms they grow, the amount and their tunnels.

I understand that by adopting this creature I take full responsibility for it. yes yes i do

[img]http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i4/BlackHorse15/Artwork/shepherd.png[/img]

Smoky wrote:Pet's ID Tag: 168
Name You'd Choose for It: Ocean Breeze (Ocean for Short)
Reason You Want It: She's awesome, I'm looking for characters, I'm willing to give her a good home, I LOVE her design and I can think of a great story for her, plus she's perfect for an rp character and mascot for shops and adoption centers!
Ocean Breeze was born in a small cave by the river. She lived in a small tribe, where you had to have at least a two word name. If not, you were shunned. Her oldest brother and older sister were shunned because of their one word names. She has three siblings, two of whidh treated her horribly. Her mother, father and siblings were soon hit by a car, leaving Ocean all alone. Her sadness and fear soon turned into anger and rage. She began to attack all who approached her, becoming an object of extreme caution. Male canines began to dare each other to approach her, getting severely hurt in the process. Ocean became finally fed up and killed someone. She realized her mistake and fled from the area. She wandered alone, accepting no help or mercy as punishment for her actions. She understood this would kill her, and didn't care about her life anymore. Until she met Daemon. He annoyed her so much, she began to say to herself that she wouldn't die until he got payback. The two have been enemies for a while now, and Ocean realizes that he saved her. She doesn't show he graditude though. She has established a territory, defending it fiercely. She hopes that her younger brother, Seed is still alive. She loved him dearly and protected him from everything bad in her tribe. She pondered if he could have lived from that car. He couldn't have....Could he?
To Be Continued in My Character thread if i get her!

She doesn't want a mate and prefers one-night-stands (mating but not relationships). She is not afraid to BEAT YOU SENSELESS. She may have pups in the future and will have many arts, I promise you that Spotty! Her breed is unknown (like she actually cares), but it may be revealed later.

FAMILY:
Grandfather: Oaken Heart (Oaken)
Grandmother: Shy Little Sun (Sun)
Mother: Leaf In the Wind (Leaf)
Father: Unknown
Brothers: Kain, Drifting Seed (Seed)
Sister: Shakira
I understand that by adopting this creature I take full responsibility for it. YES

Save the image to your computer, it might dissapear from Spotty's Tinypic at any time.
[img]http://i40.tinypic.com/15309xi.jpg[/img]

Abster wrote:Pet's ID Tag: Pet number 59
Name You'd Choose for It: Asia
Reason You Want It: I need a Fursona, but I'm terrible at ideas for them
History/Background/Other: I loved my dear mommy so very much
we would play together and do other things as such
but then the hurricane came
and the wind and the rain
washed my poor mommy away
only angels care for her today
my daddy was mean and undying
he was always terribly lying
sometimes he horridly bit me
and he would cruelly hit me
so one day I ran far away
so I could be alone to play
I met another dog, so kind
we seemed to have the same thoughts and minds
we played and shared all the things we loved
and we held hands with each other, un-gloved
we go on epic adventures to this day
and it's only with this dog that I like to play
and now, with my friend, I'm not not alone
and I feel perfectly safe and at home

I understand that by adopting this creature I take full responsibility for it. ~Abster

[img]http://i794.photobucket.com/albums/yy229/_Hawkwing_/griffin1revamp.png[/img]

sheba_angel wrote:Pet's ID Tag: #127
Name You'd Choose for It: Damon
Reason You Want It: He is amazing, fennecs are adorable but his being an evil fennec is just brilliant.
History/Background/Other: He was bred to help rid the world of vampires but a lazy scientist gave him an overdose of antidote and he started to crave blood and was eventually bitten by a vampire, causing him to change color and become incredibly strong. When he returned back to the lab he was carrying the vampire's wings in his mouth. He stet them down at the feet of the one who bred him and when she reached down to pick him up he latched onto her arm and drained her of every drop of blood in her body. After he had his fill of blood from the other workers at the lab he headed out on a quest to find the vampire king, who, i his blood is drank by any creature dead or otherwise, will die and his murderer will gain immeasurable powers. He still searches for him to this day and the vampire kind has become aware of this dangerous fact.

[img]http://i257.photobucket.com/albums/hh203/fuzzpuffs/vampire.png[/img]

Sophia X3 wrote:If I wasnt supposed to do this please tell me :?
Pet's ID Tag: Kennel #91
Name You'd Choose for It: Solstice
Reason You Want It: I just love the color :D I hope I would be trusted with it. (If you dont belive me theese are my charries---> viewtopic.php?f=10&t=118927&start=0 ) I would love to Adopt from here! I would get Bunches of art for it :3 And it wont be 'dusty in the corner'
History/Background/Other: Comes from the cold winds of the antartic to the U.s Preapared for anything. Will protect whats important to him and wont back down. Has an odd fear of Bees aand easily makes friends. Favorite mottos are "Just get over it" and "Too many good things in life are great"
I understand that by adopting this creature I take full responsibility for it. Of course ;D

I believe your form needs a little more bulk to it; things like more in-depth personality and history.

pixels (C)Atelophobic, Ploofies, Tirrih at deviantart.com
The Agency

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dia. » Sun May 09, 2010 3:56 pm

congrats harrald!!!

-will go fill out another form soon enough-
hiya i'm dia
she/her
INTJ

bookworm
scientist
plant lover
dog mom-->

CS Fanart Archive

Characters

art fight; *team*
CS Help | Site Rules
[avatar] | [signature]
Dia.
FanArt Archivist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Agency » Sun May 09, 2010 3:59 pm

Moonlilly wrote:hope Im still allowed to adopt here, though I have DTDaa. I got permission A while back but didnt post, I forgot XD

Pet's ID Tag:176
I dont like this cage Iwant to be cage 1- YAY

Name You'd Choose for It:Luna
My name sucks but I like it, its because of my necklace... isnt it

No say

Reason You Want It:I really dont know.. she just stands out at me. I can bear it no longer I MUST adopt this gorgess creature ^^ Her necklace is exactly the same as one of mine and I have kitsune who she'll be friends with. Hmmm more to add. As I have SATS next week, I need something to pull me through. Luna will be perfect. I know the other kitsune will love her. She 'wows' me and I mean 'wows' me. The necklace is gorgess, the shade of blue is one of my favourit colours. The browns fit together perferctly.She fits in perfectly with the colours of the kitsune pack, and as you can see I really... just want her... no wait I need her. I really hope to get her as the agony of waiting is growing. As you can see, im still determind to win as this wolf is a dream, a dream I just cant wake up from. I dont know if I'd survive, if I didnt get her. (Is it long enough now?) I have NO idea of what else to put and just spent an hour counting words in the middle of the night. I have posted at least 200 so, 100 more. But its never quantity its always quality. I hope there is enough here so that I have a good reason and will posibly defiantlywin. There looks to be more to her than meets the eye. If beautiful had a wolf form, this would be it. Those eyes are so gleamy so urghhhhh I think about her wherever I am. she'll fit in perfectly with my pack. And I have a little present for him -gives bag of treats- To carry on, this wolf could have a great background of how she got the necklace. I was thinking maybe it was a present from the stars... or her mum just before she died? I have to start writing-grabs pen-. Im just going to check if any one else is going for her... Nope, no-one.

Luna was alone in the forest. The creepy eerie forest. The floor snarled at her and trees reached for her. Her breathing became shallow and she dropped down.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Moonlight shone when Luna woke. Before her stood a starry kitsune. (ughh yeah) her yellow fur was reflected into the pools of moonlight.
"Luna" she spoke with elegance and beauty.
"The stars are calling."
Luna looked up.
"will you join me and create the pack of kitsune" The other starry wolf spoke.
Luna nodded "I will"
Her blue eyes shone and she felt great power surging through her. This was the time
she had dreamt of.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
she opened her eyes. Back in the forest. But, sleeping next to her was the starry kitsune but duller. She slept silently. Luna knew what was coming was true. And, for a second, she thought the stars called to her.

The dull leaves fell to the floor, silent as a feather. Tree's shook and he moon was covered by a menacing dark shadow. The clatter of people and there cars made all the night creatures jump. A squirrel darted up a tree as a young black cat scampered to eat it. The gravel path was full of deep paw marks, many animals walk this way. In the night when your asleep they come out and hunt, howl and fight. There was a rustle in a nearby holly bush, faces turned and claws came out. A small eye peered through daring the nuight animals to come closer. There was a piercing scream, so loud it woke the gods above. They were no longer, the dreaded nigt animals no longer lived. No longer taunted the so many birds, mice and squirels. As a bloodied mist vanished, a young brown wolf was shown. Her dark brown fur was reek with blood. She grinned and stalked off.
As the last autumn leaf fell, the children left for winter holidays. Coming home for dinner. In the shadows, the dark shadows, sat a dark brown wolf. She grinned and pounced. But lost. Luna had been defeated, te wolf that killed the shadows, who fought for many birds. She pushed it to far, attacked a young person. And been shot.
In he sky everything was different, Luna had been granted a necklace of apoligie and she wore the blue crystal everywhere to say she meant no harm. The spirit had learned her lesson.

Sorry its not that long, I may add more but it is finnished.

I understand that by adopting this creature I take full responsibility for it. Yes, certainly possitivly Yep.
yay!

I have permission XD do you need proof? This is the best I can do, sorry.

Xanre No.XV wrote:Ok you can have her, but I would like you to add some more.

[img]http://i955.photobucket.com/albums/ae39/XanreTheNobody/Kitsune-1.png[/img]

Cashcash wrote:Pet's ID Tag:147
Name You'd Choose for It: Kasa
Reason You Want It: I love her design, will get art for her
Personailty:
She has a strong independant personality she is they type of wolf that will laugh in the face of danger. She can't take much of anything seriously. She's outgoing and very up beat it will take alot to get her in a bad mood. If she does get upset watch out she has a bad temper once you get it started, she holds nasty grudes.

History: kasa was born to a small pack that lived in the once thrivng mounitian range of the forest. Because of the growing lack of prey the the time Kasa was the only one of her litter to surive past 2 weeks old. She was a suriver from brith she grew quickly and was a talented hunter and fighter. It was apperent from a young age that she was meant to be more then your adverage she-wolf. This is her story.

I woke up in the middle of the night. Darkness still wraped around the small camp where I lived. Another sound rang though the other wise silent night air. It was a louad crack that sent me up to he paws. My head whriled around fanticly looking around then den for my pack mates. They where gone. I poked my head out of the den and scented the air they wheren't there. Another load crack sent me back into the saftey of the den, i froze lisening for what was going to happen next a chilling howl of pain followed that crack. I gasped. It was my mother. All the fear fled from my body and shoot out other the den in the darkness of the night. I followed the sounds the sounds of my pack mates they where on a panic and the solf whimping of my mother on the distance. The noises had stopped now. I slowed my crazed sprit when I seen them, I was panting very hard but it didn't matter not now "Mother!" I howled running to her crippled blood shocked body that lay next to a large oak tree the pack was huttled around her. I pushed pass them and lied next to her sobbing "Mother, don't leave me!" I howled looking into her once beautiful blue eyes that where now filled with nothing but pain. "Kasa" she breathed solfly looking up into my indentical blue eyes, "Your beautiful and strong dauther, save your pack from them..." her voice was a low whisper but I hung on to each word, i nodded and rested my head on the ground next to here. She smiled solfly and let out a solf breath the pain left her eyes and was replaced with only peacefulness then she closed them. "no" I chocked out my words and sat back up to face the rest of the pack. I let out a long mornful howl that rang though the night air, with the same ferice effect that the cracking sound that killed my mother had. The rest of my pack followed after my lead we howled our mourning thoughout the night. My pack thats what it was know my mother was the alpha female, I was beta. My pack, what was i going to do? They question staied with me for only a minute. I'm going to get revenge and save the forest. From whatever killed my mother. Unless it kills me first...

A week later.

Humans, they name of the creatures that made the noise that killed my mother. The noise was called a gun. I leart this from a couple of the elders of a diffrent pack, that i met on a hunt this morning. I'm going to find and kill them, the humams have no right to the forest. They have no claws, fangs or even fur! They have no right to a place they can barely survie in, let alone kill a strong innocent wolf! I couln't take it anymore. I'm leaving, to kill them humans" I annocened to my pack. Some where worried but said nothing as I left the territory that night.

The light was fading over head. Long shadows where casted around the forest. All the other animals settled down now. With the sun the noise leval also fell. Exepect for the errie song of the crickets, witch i always enjoied. I pressed on further out passed where my momther deid. The sceariry was changing many of the trees where cut down. Only their stumps left. I almost immetiatly picked up the smell of human. It made the fur on my flank rise and small snarl escaped my lips as I padded one foward. Into the human territory. A sharp scent hit me the smell of burning that i only smelt once before, motger warned me to stay way. This made me more care full I crouched down and push on forward. The faint voices of human grew louder and louder. I stopped death carefully hiden in the undergrowth when i seen them sitting around the sorce of the burn smell, a fire i think it was called. There when to of the humans, big ones to. I decided to wait.

Eventually the humans went back into there flimsy looking den, they put out the fowl smelling fire and it was compelty dark. My element. I smiled bearing all my teeth as i creapt forward. I had to think fast if i was going to live. I rubbed up agiast there den.I heard the voices inside, one human came out with his gun. This made me terribly mad. I leaped at him he was faceing the other way i landed on his back, using all my might I slambed him into the ground and I sunk my teeth into his neck. One down, one to go. I spun around and jumped at him he has a tree branch in his hand when i jumped he swung it at me and it connected with my head I fell to the ground with a thud and everything went black...

The beggining of my story for her ^^

I understand that by adopting this creature I take full responsibility for it. yessss

[img]http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm178/DoubleArrow_Banners/Kasa-1.png[/img]

Nuky 101 wrote:Pet's ID Tag: Kennel # 157
Name You'd Choose for It: Strawberry
Reason You Want It: I love the dog because, of it's color and everything! I love how it's so well done and professional. And I'm sure I could write a story about it. (I love writing stories).
History/Background/Other: "Get her out of here!" screamed a mother wolf. Strawberry tucked her head underneath her tail. "Why does mama wana get rid of me?" she wondered. "She looks nothing like us! It's a disgrace!" the female wolf shouted. "Oh." thought Strawberry. Then she felt her dad's teeth around her neck as he lifted her up. "Papa, why does mama wana get rid if me?" Strawberry asked as her papa carried her through the forest and far away. "Because she thinks you're different-a disgrace." her dad answered when her set her down. "Do you think that papa?" Strawberry asked. "No, Strawberry and I know we'll see each other again soon." her dad whispered. "Wait, what do mean by-" Strawberry was cut off by her papa. He took off running shouting "Good bye Strawberry! Good bye....." "Wait! Papa!" Strawberry shouted her eyes growing wide and filled with tears. "Come back! Papa!"
I understand that by adopting this creature I take full responsibility for it. Yes.

You need Nawee's permission to adopt #157.

Bluesky-Angel wrote:Pet's ID Tag:149
Name You'd Choose for It:Shade
Reason You Want It: I looked at the list of things they wanted me to do, and I feel that I can hold up to that. I feel that this persons character was special and that he deserves someone who understands what the old owner wants. I'm not saying that anyone else would mistreat this character, I'm just saying that if someone wants to adopt him, they should understand and know what the old owner wants the new owner to do.
History/Background/Other: Shade was born to Midnight and Toki. Toki, his father, he never met. Midnight told him stories about how brave his father was and how he had longed to see his pup. Toki never did return from the war of the summer Shade was born. Shade, as the only male pup in Midnights litter of five, grew up weak and as a runt. When he was only 1 and a half years old he was kicked out by his pack leader.

Shade grew stronger as he grew older out on his own, and he learned how to depend on himself. Later, when he was 2 and a half years old he returned to his pack and beat his old alpha and became alpha male of his birth pack. Midnight was so proud of him.

That winter, most of his pack died from sickness, including his mother. When summer came, his pack was in tatters and the remaining wolves went their own way. Once again, Shade was alone. Somehow, he went crazy but still stayed sane. He met a grey wolf named Sage, and when he met her he became sane again. They loved eachother. Togather they made their own pack, and had their own pups.

Two years later, now Shade was 5. Sage suddenly got sick, and several weeks later, she died. Shade was so grief strucken that he left his pack to be led by his eldest pup, Fang, who was 2 years of age. Shade, from not day forth, trusted nobody and has since been a loner, a shadow of himself, in the past....

Yes, I agree to this.

I hope my form will be accepted. :)

[img]http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm178/DoubleArrow_Banners/brownwolf.png[/img]

pixels (C)Atelophobic, Ploofies, Tirrih at deviantart.com
The Agency

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shiko Hayashi » Sun May 09, 2010 3:59 pm

Yes sirrie! :D

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

S H I K O
H A Y A S H I

this world could rot
die, and kill itself off
but a promise is a promise
and promises should always be kept
dont you think?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

O N / o f f
Shiko Hayashi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pharaoh » Sun May 09, 2010 4:04 pm

Yay! Congrats to the other winners!
Pharaoh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pandora Gaskarth » Sun May 09, 2010 5:07 pm

Bookmarking the new thread! Shall i hit it with a wine bottle?

|| Avatar By Puddingwaffles <3 || Signature by Luyfsa ||

Currently in the process of redesigning my fursona, bear with me.
Pandora Gaskarth

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Papyrsatyr » Sun May 09, 2010 5:08 pm

~Pandora~ wrote:Bookmarking the new thread! Shall i hit it with a wine bottle?

Almost 30 pages in I think it's a little late for that. XD But bookmarking is fine. lol
Papyrsatyr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me