Move to new thread! MOD PLEASE LOCK!

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

Re: The Agency's Brand New Thread! Welcome!

Postby Skylarr. » Sun May 02, 2010 9:25 am

Pet's ID Tag:

Name You'd Choose for It:
Rachele

Reason You Want It:
Rachele is a dog that is out there and looks very outgoing and sweet. She is a very pretty girl and she'd get LOTS of art, be spoiled, and maybe used in roleplay! Also, I've never had a character with rainbow and she is quite gorgeous. I'd love for her to be my first rainbow.

History:
When Rachele was born the other dogs gasped with shock. Of course there was colors of all sorts of dogs with colors of all shades on their coat, but never a rainbow, especially with black in their lifetime, but there was rumors of a very powerful wolf having rainbow. Her parents thought of her as a gift from the gods, along with the leader and other parents. The other pups thought she was no different and treated her like they would any pup unlike the adults who spoiled her. Even though their parents told them to respect her, they didn't care and neither did Rachele. They loved to play with her as Rachele did them. She thinks of all the good, but crazy games and shares the best hiding spots with them. As they grew older, Rachele got a lot of ttention, from boys and the leader. The boys were all over her. They always wanted her as a mate, but she just wasn't ready. As with the leader, he wanted her to be the beta after he died and the other beta took his place and she gladly accepted. A lot of her friends thought she got too much attention and of course were jealous so they started hanging out with her less and less, but her best friends stuck with her. Rachele wasn't stupid and knew they were jealous so she just left them out. If her best friends wern't jealous, neither should they if they were such "great" friends. A few months after the leader asked her to be beta, he died unsuspectedly from a bolt of lightning. Now she sits aat beta, happy and content.

Personality:
Rachele is very bubbly and happy, but when she is in a bad mood, she is in a BAD mood. You don't want to mess with her. Other than that, she is very friendly and loves to meet new people. She is just a free-spirited girl with no worries and isn't afraid to show her true self. I guess you could call her a somewhat "normal" hippie. Her parents still treat her like a gift from god, which really gets on her nerves. The only reason they do that is because of her coloring and the thought she has in the back of her head a lot is how the leader chose her to be beta on her coloring, not potential. She thinks about how other wolves would've been better than her, but even they are blinded by her coloring. She even once tried to persuade others that she was no good, but they wouldn't listen. She tries her hardest though and ignores the jealousy she gets from other she-wolves.

I understand that by adopting this creature I take full responsibility for it.
thanks fishie. c:
[deviantart.]
used to be Minnie:)
Skylarr.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Atwood » Sun May 02, 2010 12:24 pm

Reposting from the old thread. :3

Pet's ID Tag: #3
Name You'd Choose for It: Redrock
Reason You Want It: I find his design and colours very appealing, and as soon as I saw him I got a sense of his personality and story. He’ll be a member of one of my wolf packs, and his markings and colours fit wonderfully with the main family in that pack, so he’ll be one of the brothers of my main RP wolf Brisbane and potentially used as an RP character in his own right some time.

History/Background/Other:
(Note: the wolves of the world Redrock is in usually have special powers or abilities of some sort)
Redrock was born the eldest and strongest of a litter of four boisterous prairie wolf pups, and from the beginning he was always the confident one of the group, the champion of his smaller brothers, and a son to do his parents proud. From the moment he first stumbled out of the whelping den, blinking in the brilliant prairie sunlight and tripping over his own oversized paws in his eagerness to investigate everything in this brand new world that had been opened to him, he showed his hunter’s spirit; after a few minutes of enthusiastic exploration of the area just outside the den, he returned to his mother Rillshine and proudly presented her with a large grasshopper, laying it at her feet and pinning it under one chubby paw.

“Mama, look what I got!” he said, beaming up at her, his little tail wagging and raising a small cloud of dust where it beat against the dry earth. His siblings Jaybark and Brisbane crowded around to see his prize, jostling each other in their attempts to get a better look, while his third brother Whitecrow merely continued gnawing on an old antler and ignored the commotion.

“What is it? Can we eat it? Does it bite? How’d you catch it? What is it, Mama?” his brothers asked, their questions overlapping as they each tried to speak over the other. Brisbane reached forward one paw and poked gingerly at the imprisoned grasshopper, his gold eyes huge with curiosity, but he was interrupted by Jaybark jumping on his back, flattening him to the ground with a muffled “Uff!” “I wanna see it, too!” Jaybark yipped. “Lemme see, Reddy!”

Rillshine gently picked up the small yellow pup in her mouth to lift him off of his brother and set him on the ground next to Brisbane, who promptly pounced on him. The mother wolf smiled at her wrestling pups and nuzzled Redrock’s cheek. “Well done, little one,” she said warmly to him, making his chest puff with pride. “You’ll make a wonderful hunter when you’re bigger, just like your father. He’ll have to watch out, or you’ll become even better than he is,” she added, raising her voice teasingly at the end as she spotted her mate Skyblaze approaching the den.

“What’s this I hear?” the dark brown wolf said as he drew near. “Some tough young pup’s challenging my position in the pack, eh?” He crouched down in a play bow before his son, who grinned at him and growled squeakily over his trophy. “Well, we’ll just see about that!” Skyblaze snaked his paw forward and scooped it around Redrock, rolling the pup off his feet, and Redrock wrapped both forelegs around his father’s leg and gnawed at it with suitably ferocious growling. “Ow! Ouch! Sharp teeth!” Skyblaze lay down and rolled onto his back. “I give in, oh mighty warrior - have mercy on an old wolf!”

Redrock giggled and released his grip, bouncing after his escaping grasshopper, and Skyblaze sat up again with a lolling grin and watched him proudly. “Yep, they’re going to be fine wolves, our boys,” he said to Rillshine, resting his head across her shoulders contentedly.

Two years later…

Redrock walked slowly along the riverbank, eyes closed as he tried to follow the trail of Dartever; the pup had managed to hide himself particularly well this time, but the big red wolf was determined not to let his little cousin know he was stumped. He tried to completely clear his mind to allow the faint traces of the pup's thoughts and emotions to filter through unimpeded, and gradually the vaguest image began to emerge of Dartever's planned hiding spot. Somewhere near a tree…

“Redrock! Hey! Whatcha doing?” Redrock groaned as Jaybark came barreling down the slope toward him, sending grass stalks and dock leaves flying as he skidded to a stop before him. The last thing he needed was his hare-brained brother tagging along and nattering at him while he was trying to practice his tracking. Usually it wouldn't be a problem, as he was typically able to easily read the psychic impressions left behind by other animals and figure out what had been on their minds while they were passing by, regardless of if there were other distractions around. However, tracking wolves was a different story. Reading them was far more difficult with their complex minds and conflicting thoughts and emotions, and the psychic impression of an energetic pup was especially fragmented, so he was barely able to get a hint of where Dart had hidden even without the interruption of his brother's company.

“Jaybark, could you try to be very quiet?” he asked. “If I’m ever going to find where Dart’s hiding I’ll need to concentrate.”

“Oh, sorry,” the yellow wolf said distractedly as he watched a dainty purple butterfly flutter about the water's edge. He closed his jaws, and Redrock heard his brother’s voice in his mind saying happily There! Is that better now?

The red wolf shook his head with a small grin. “Not really, Jay, but thanks for trying.” As he said that, he caught just a faint glimmer of amusement from somewhere to his right, and his grin grew wider. "Wait here," he said, glancing quickly over his shoulder at his brother, who cocked his head curiously but for once didn't say anything. Redrock crept forward up the bank, closing his eyes again and feeling around with his mind for the psychic trail. A few steps further, and he found it. He half-opened one eye and saw the old cottonwood tree before him, its roots sticking out over the grassy high-water line and forming little hollows and caves underneath them, perfectly sized for a sneaky pup to hide himself from a searching cousin. Eyes open and bright, Redrock slunk forward almost on his belly through the tufts of grass until he was right next to the tree, and he inched ahead to peer over the sharp drop at the watermark. There, curled up in a ball and tucked away into a corner between two gnarled roots, was Dartever, his whole body quivering with excitement and barely-suppressed giggles. Redrock slithered silently over the edge of the bank until he was standing right behind where the pup was hiding, bent down so his muzzle was inches from the back of Dartever's head, and said "Gotcha."

The pup yelped with surprise and whipped around to stare at Redrock, who laughed out loud at his astonished expression. "How'd you find me? I hid really well that time!" Dart whined as he clambered up the bank, disappointed to have been caught. His face lit up again almost immediately though, and he asked "Can I hide again? I know a really good spot this time!"

Redrock shook his head, still grinning widely as Jaybark came bounding up the bank to join them. "Yes, I'm sure you do, but that's enough training for one day. You can help me practice again tomorrow." Dart pouted but didn't argue, and the big wolf nudged him with his muzzle. "Want to see if we can dig up some mice in the field?" The pup brightened and yipped an excited "Yes!", which Jaybark echoed, and the three spent the rest of their afternoon leaping through the grass and digging holes up to their elbows, happy and carefree in their peaceful prairie home.
Atwood

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Rachy~ » Sun May 02, 2010 11:22 pm

Reposting from the old thread, my quoted form :D

~Rachy~ wrote:
~Rachy~ wrote:Pet's ID Tag: Number 43
Name You'd Choose for It: Blue Belle ((i luve that name for her))
Reason You Want It: Because the design is beautiful - simple, but lovely. I love horses, and I love unicorns, and I love pegasus's, so it is perfect <3 I love the lineart, and the colouring is beautiful. Basically, I love her already XD

Blue Belle was born, and grew up in a forest. Her mother and father were the King and Queen of the forest, and she was Princess. She was completely unique, as no unicorn and pegasus had ever had children before.

When she was 3 years old, the naming ceremony took place. In the forest they lived in, all animals were named by their parents when they were three years old, when the parents knew what they were like - what they do, what they love, what they are.

Blue Belle was named so because of her love of flowers, particuarly the bluebell.

A few months later, she was walking in the forest. The forest was generally a safe place, with only a few enemies, such as the dragons and the Dark Elves. She had never encountered any danger before, and didn't expect to now. Suddenly, out of the corner of her eye, she saw something dark skim across the sky. What was that? she thought. It must be nothing, I'll be perfectly fine. But she was worried, and rightly so. The shadow in the sky was a dragon, the most dangerous species in the forest. The bigger dragons could breath fire, and just pluck you out of the sky like a bird with a worm. Even the smaller dragons could seriously injure, or even kill you!

But Blue Belle just wandered on, hurrying slightly.

Suddenly, she heard a roar. She looked up, and saw a black beast flying at incredible speed towards her. It was massive, about 4 metres long, and 2 metres wide! It had fierce red eyes, and it was breathing fire. She could feel the heat!

She ran. She ran as hard and as fast as she could. But the dragon was faster - it swooped through the trees, faster than anything she had ever seen!

But then, from ahead of her, she saw something amazing! It was a large group of dragons, which in itself was a rare sight, as dragons usually lived alone. But the most amazing thing was that they were all white, with icey blue eyes and wings. She ran off to the side, at a signal from the largest dragon in the group, and turned around to watch. The swarm of white flew to the massive black dragon, and almost immediately overcame it, breathing fire, and attacking him with their claws. Soon, the black dragon fled, back to it's cave, probably in the nearby mountains.

The largest white dragon, who had told her to get out of the way, flew over to her slowly. Blue Belle was wary, and backed away slowly, but the dragon spoke, saying "Don't be afraid, for I am one of the dragon tribe Quilleria, who strive to protect the citizens of the forests from the evil dragons, killing the dragons if necesarry. We are the only tribe in the world who are friendly towards others. My name is Snow by the way" Her voice was high, and soft.

Blue Belle welcomed these new friends, and followed them to their caves, where they welcomed her. Soon though, she returned to her home.

Permission from tanner, at last XD I forgot about this D:

My fursona Senka
(click to go to my fursona and charrie page. This is a rotating sig, the credits can be found on the link. Thanks guys!)

MESSAGE TO ALL: Me and my friend, jillhoney2, have combined our accounts. If you want to contact me now, please message 'ColouredTongue!'. Thanks <3
EDIT: Account's deleted now, so byee :)
~Rachy~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Agency » Mon May 03, 2010 2:20 am

Code drop time!Thanks for being so patient, everyone
Nicrossa

Atwood wrote:Pet's ID Tag: #3
Name You'd Choose for It: Redrock
Reason You Want It: I find his design and colours very appealing, and as soon as I saw him I got a sense of his personality and story. He’ll be a member of one of my wolf packs, and his markings and colours fit wonderfully with the main family in that pack, so he’ll be one of the brothers of my main RP wolf Brisbane and potentially used as an RP character in his own right some time.

(Note: the wolves of the world Redrock is in usually have special powers or abilities of some sort)
Redrock was born the eldest and strongest of a litter of four boisterous prairie wolf pups, and from the beginning he was always the confident one of the group, the champion of his smaller brothers, and a son to do his parents proud. From the moment he first stumbled out of the whelping den, blinking in the brilliant prairie sunlight and tripping over his own oversized paws in his eagerness to investigate everything in this brand new world that had been opened to him, he showed his hunter’s spirit; after a few minutes of enthusiastic exploration of the area just outside the den, he returned to his mother Rillshine and proudly presented her with a large grasshopper, laying it at her feet and pinning it under one chubby paw.

“Mama, look what I got!” he said, beaming up at her, his little tail wagging and raising a small cloud of dust where it beat against the dry earth. His siblings Jaybark and Brisbane crowded around to see his prize, jostling each other in their attempts to get a better look, while his third brother Whitecrow merely continued gnawing on an old antler and ignored the commotion.

“What is it? Can we eat it? Does it bite? How’d you catch it? What is it, Mama?” his brothers asked, their questions overlapping as they each tried to speak over the other. Brisbane reached forward one paw and poked gingerly at the imprisoned grasshopper, his gold eyes huge with curiosity, but he was interrupted by Jaybark jumping on his back, flattening him to the ground with a muffled “Uff!” “I wanna see it, too!” Jaybark yipped. “Lemme see, Reddy!”

Rillshine gently picked up the small yellow pup in her mouth to lift him off of his brother and set him on the ground next to Brisbane, who promptly pounced on him. The mother wolf smiled at her wrestling pups and nuzzled Redrock’s cheek. “Well done, little one,” she said warmly to him, making his chest puff with pride. “You’ll make a wonderful hunter when you’re bigger, just like your father. He’ll have to watch out, or you’ll become even better than he is,” she added, raising her voice teasingly at the end as she spotted her mate Skyblaze approaching the den.

“What’s this I hear?” the dark brown wolf said as he drew near. “Some tough young pup’s challenging my position in the pack, eh?” He crouched down in a play bow before his son, who grinned at him and growled squeakily over his trophy. “Well, we’ll just see about that!” Skyblaze snaked his paw forward and scooped it around Redrock, rolling the pup off his feet, and Redrock wrapped both forelegs around his father’s leg and gnawed at it with suitably ferocious growling. “Ow! Ouch! Sharp teeth!” Skyblaze lay down and rolled onto his back. “I give in, oh mighty warrior - have mercy on an old wolf!”

Redrock giggled and released his grip, bouncing after his escaping grasshopper, and Skyblaze sat up again with a lolling grin and watched him proudly. “Yep, they’re going to be fine wolves, our boys,” he said to Rillshine, resting his head across her shoulders contentedly.

[center]Two years later…

Redrock walked slowly along the riverbank, eyes closed as he tried to follow the trail of Dartever; the pup had managed to hide himself particularly well this time, but the big red wolf was determined not to let his little cousin know he was stumped. He tried to completely clear his mind to allow the faint traces of the pup's thoughts and emotions to filter through unimpeded, and gradually the vaguest image began to emerge of Dartever's planned hiding spot. Somewhere near a tree…

“Redrock! Hey! Whatcha doing?” Redrock groaned as Jaybark came barreling down the slope toward him, sending grass stalks and dock leaves flying as he skidded to a stop before him. The last thing he needed was his hare-brained brother tagging along and nattering at him while he was trying to practice his tracking. Usually it wouldn't be a problem, as he was typically able to easily read the psychic impressions left behind by other animals and figure out what had been on their minds while they were passing by, regardless of if there were other distractions around. However, tracking wolves was a different story. Reading them was far more difficult with their complex minds and conflicting thoughts and emotions, and the psychic impression of an energetic pup was especially fragmented, so he was barely able to get a hint of where Dart had hidden even without the interruption of his brother's company.

“Jaybark, could you try to be very quiet?” he asked. “If I’m ever going to find where Dart’s hiding I’ll need to concentrate.”

“Oh, sorry,” the yellow wolf said distractedly as he watched a dainty purple butterfly flutter about the water's edge. He closed his jaws, and Redrock heard his brother’s voice in his mind saying happily There! Is that better now?

The red wolf shook his head with a small grin. “Not really, Jay, but thanks for trying.” As he said that, he caught just a faint glimmer of amusement from somewhere to his right, and his grin grew wider. "Wait here," he said, glancing quickly over his shoulder at his brother, who cocked his head curiously but for once didn't say anything. Redrock crept forward up the bank, closing his eyes again and feeling around with his mind for the psychic trail. A few steps further, and he found it. He half-opened one eye and saw the old cottonwood tree before him, its roots sticking out over the grassy high-water line and forming little hollows and caves underneath them, perfectly sized for a sneaky pup to hide himself from a searching cousin. Eyes open and bright, Redrock slunk forward almost on his belly through the tufts of grass until he was right next to the tree, and he inched ahead to peer over the sharp drop at the watermark. There, curled up in a ball and tucked away into a corner between two gnarled roots, was Dartever, his whole body quivering with excitement and barely-suppressed giggles. Redrock slithered silently over the edge of the bank until he was standing right behind where the pup was hiding, bent down so his muzzle was inches from the back of Dartever's head, and said "Gotcha."

The pup yelped with surprise and whipped around to stare at Redrock, who laughed out loud at his astonished expression. "How'd you find me? I hid really well that time!" Dart whined as he clambered up the bank, disappointed to have been caught. His face lit up again almost immediately though, and he asked "Can I hide again? I know a really good spot this time!"

Redrock shook his head, still grinning widely as Jaybark came bounding up the bank to join them. "Yes, I'm sure you do, but that's enough training for one day. You can help me practice again tomorrow." Dart pouted but didn't argue, and the big wolf nudged him with his muzzle. "Want to see if we can dig up some mice in the field?" The pup brightened and yipped an excited "Yes!", which Jaybark echoed, and the three spent the rest of their afternoon leaping through the grass and digging holes up to their elbows, happy and carefree in their peaceful prairie home.

Code: Select all
[img]http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i4/BlackHorse15/Artwork/Free_Lineart___Wolf_by_Kaylink.png[/img]

top_dog wrote:Pet's ID Tag: #21

Name You'd Choose for It: Shawn

Reason You Want It: Shawn looks like a tough, strong, cool kind of dog/wolf and that was what I was looking for when I was browsing the Agency this morning.

Shawn paused in his sleep, opened his eyes, and glanced around the dark, wooded area. Nothing but shadows and trees. What had he heard? Shawn could feel the blood-red fur on the back of his neck stand up. Something was out there. He rose slowly and cautiously to his feet. Why had he chosen to sleep in the forest, where anyone could attack from all sides? Feeling vulnerable, Shawn shivered and remembered the pouring rain that the leaves protected him from.
Stupid fear of water.

He forced himself into a sitting position beside an oak. He would have to wait and see what happened. There was no use trying to go back to sleep now, or he would get ambushed when he wasn't expecting it. A sharp crunch-crunch broke the silent air like two gunshots. Footsteps. Shawn flexed the alert muscles in his front and back legs. He could take anyone. He waited as the footsteps came closer... and closer... WHAM! They hit him from all sides. Smallish dogs, with all-black markings and white paws. Border Collie puppies?

Shawn pulled himself to his feet, feeling utterly confused. They were Border Collie puppies. They had drawn themselves into a group in front of him and were watching him expectantly. "Please sir," One yipped. "Please protect us! There's a wolf from a neighboring clan coming to hunt us down and eat us!" He made a scary face at one of the younger female pups and she let out a terrified yelp.

"But you're purebred puppies! What are you doing in one of the wolf clans?" Shawn asked, still feeling thoroughly confused and surprised.

"They raised us from strays. It's a long story." The puppy spoke up. "But we need your help. Please sir, will you help us?" Shawn felt sadness swell in his stomach. He had once been the leader of one of those wolf clans. Now he had run off, and everything had changed. He didn't want the lead anymore. One of those other wolves could kill these puppies for all he cared... Shawn didn't want anything to do with his old family. Then he looked down at the poised, expectant pups and made a decision.

"Okay." He said. "I'll protect you."

_____

It was evening when she came. There was a rustling of the leaves (the puppies ran to hide behind Shawn) and then the wolf emerged. She was pretty, as wolves go. She had smoky gray fur and silvery green eyes. Shawn felt the same heavy surge of sadness as before. "Keya, you've hurt me enough already." He turned so she wouldn't see the hatred that stained his earnest gray eyes.

"Shawn... I wanted you to know that we need you. The pack needs you. I haven't come after
these puppies. I came to find you." She glared at the puppies and they yipped nervously.

"Keya, you were the one who always hated me. You protested my lead. I left because of you. I don't need to go back. You can just tell them that... that Shawn isn't coming. Okay?" He turned and saw her disappointment.

"But Shawn, I know I said all that about you before, but I'm really truly sorry about that. And I- we need you to come back. Every day the other clans are moving into our hunting grounds and stripping the game from the lands. We need you to organize armies and patrols. Please?"

Shawn found himself looking down at his gray paws. "Keya..." He protested, but her eyes were pleading with him. He took a cautious step, then fell into step beside her and followed her out of the forest.
Shawn later became the leader of his old wolf pack again, with a mate this time. His mate was Keya.

Main Personality: Shawn is known to have a soft spot for weak or injured dogs/wolves, but otherwise he is very fierce and protective. He spends his time planning attacks and watching over other canines. However, he is a gentleman at times, and guards his mate like he would guard his clan.

Likes: being in the heat of the battle, freedom, Fall, hunting, and just generally being incredibly competitive.
Dislikes: heat/summer (his thick fur makes him VERY hot), losing, watching his side fail, and losing to anyone, whether it's his own brother or a stranger wolf.

I understand that by adopting this creature I take full responsibility for it. Shawn will have other dogs/animals to socialize with and a happy live living with my other characters.

[img]http://i43.tinypic.com/wrj49l.png[/img]

Snowest wrote:
Pet's ID Tag: 23
Name You'd Choose for It: Serisha {{Blessed heart}}
Reason You Want It: I love her design, she's tastefully colourful and it looks like you put of effort into her.

Personality

Serisha is confident, level-headed and compassionate. However, she can become snappy and aggressive when someone's well-being is threatened. She cares so deeply about her clan mates that she is willing to sacrifice her own safety for them. Serisha is a fun loving cat, and can sometimes get into trouble, but she always seems to get out of it. She hates all the attention she gets over her pelt colour, and roles her eyes when she's called 'special'.

Info

Mother: Honorary name-Hope/normal name- Myra
Father: Honorary name-Lightning/normal name- Jay
Younger sister: Honorary name- {{not given yet}}/normal name- Lilly

Her story

When Serisha was born, her clan were amazed. She had a beautiful purple pelt, and all through her life she has been expected to be a great warrior, serisha was treasured by her mother, and pleased her father. But she still hasn't lived up to her expectations...

I laid on my back relaxing in the sun, my purple pelt shining and reflecting the light, I scowled at the purple shadow I cast "Why me" I muttered before getting up and shaking the dirt from my fur. My attention was then drawn to Catherine, the clan leader, who was walking towards me "Serisha?" She said with a smile "Could you go hunt with your sister? No one else wants to, so you're the only person I can ask". I sighed, great, I had to spend time with my hyper younger sister....
"Will you?" Catherine asked again, Interrupting my thoughts.
"Yeah okay" I said reluctantly before forcing a warm smile
"Good" Cath said smugly "I can go tell Cooper he doesn't need to worry" She laughed, then got up and went in the direction of the apprentice den, to tell my sister I'd be going with her no doubt, I rolled my eyes and made my way towards the edge of the forest, I then leaned against a fallen tree to wait for my sister. I rolled my eyes when I finally saw Lilly approaching Late much? I thought with a sour edge, before Lilly bounced up to me and squealed "I can't believe I'm going hunting!" She yelled "Yay yay yay yay!" She continued to sing over and over,
I cut her off "Enough, now c'mon" I started to walk into the rocky forest, and Lilly followed. I listed my purple nose to the air and motioned north "This way" I whispered
"Why ya whispering?" Lilly said far too loudly, rocking on her heels
"Shut Up" I hissed as I whirled around to face her "You'll scare away the prey"
"Oh...okay sorry"

We came to clearing, in which was a herd of elk, I licked my lips and told Lilly to stay put. I Started to circle the clearing, waiting for the right time to pounce
"NO!" I yelled as I saw Lilly run into the thick of the herd, not noticing the huge buck running towards her, I ran after her, before pushing her out the way . The next thing I knew, I was smashed against the cold, hard ground, A splitting pain in my side, Lilly came running up to me "Serisha! No, no I'm so sorry!" She cried, My vision blurred, and before I could even understand what was going on, I blacked out.

I woke up In the healers Den, The pasty yellow walls were draped with animal hides, and I smelt the strong scent of medicine. I tried to get up, but A blistering pain stopped me in my tracks
"Oh no you don't" A gentle voice told me "You still need to recover"
I looked up to see the medicine cat, Wind song, looking down at me with calm brown eyes "That was quiet a feat" She applauded "I'm surprised a young cougar like you could even survive it",
I groaned "W-what happened?" I asked "Where's my sister?"
"Your sister is outside with your mother and father, She feels terribly guilty"
"How do you know that" I asked as I rolled onto my back, wincing as I went
"I just know these things" She said with a wink " I seem to know a lot more then ordinary cougars"
I looked at her again, a confused expression on my face, What did she mean by that?..
"Anyway" She said, pulling me from my reverie "I'll go let them in" She then got up and opened the entrance of the den, My mother walked in, my father at her side and my sister closely behind
"Are you Kay serisha?" Lilly said before hesitantly walking up to me, Her impish face full of worry. I smiled up at my younger sister "I'm fine" I croaked before hugging her with great effort on my part. My mother and father then sat down beside me
"The clan leader is very impressed with you honey" My mother smiled proudly "I can't believe you saved lilly-"
My father cut her off " We're very proud of you, and I'm sure you'll be rewarded"
I scowled "I didn't do this for a reward, or attention" I said "I did it for my sister"
"We know that" My mother interjected "Now get some rest, you need it" She patted my head, before she, and the rest of my family left.
Wind song was in the corner of the Den, humming a gentle tune to herself as she crushed some herbs together in a mortar and pestle. I hesitated before speaking "Wind song?" I asked slowly "What did you mean, by 'I know more then ordinary cougars'?"
Wind song stopped what she was doing and threw me a look over her shoulder "Oh...Why do you want to know young one?" She said softly, before returning to her work.
"Uh...I'm just curios...I mean, it sounds like you have some sort of gift..." I said, choosing my words carefully. She then stopped and put the mortar and pestle down, before turning around and giving me her full attention "Well... Healers are gifted in different ways, Like me, I seem to know a lot more about a person then they let on, like your sister for example...I could feelher guilt, and I knew what had happened to you before I was told. It's pretty nifty" She Laughed "And my sister, another healer in a different clan, has the ability to see the future"
I looked at her, curiosity in my eyes, I couldn't help but ask questions "Is it only healers that get powers?" I asked quickly, Before looking away for a second absent-mindedly, to the huge bandage wrapped around my body.
"Mostly, yes. But normal cougars get powers too, It's just a little unheard of" She answered, before coming and sitting down next to me, and smearing a mint-green past on my wound, which stung like hell.
"How would a normal person get a power windsong?" I Said as I winced, Ouch! I screamed internally at the stinging in my side
"If someone does something good, they will be awarded a power by the clan leader" She said with a smile "Now enough questions, you need rest"
I yawned, and realised how tired I felt "Goodnight" I sighed, "Goodnight" Wind song replied quietly, before I fell into unconsciousness.

A few days later...

I sat in the middle of the leaders den, surrounded by a large circle made up of my clan mates, I could barley hear over the noise they were making, but it died down as the leader came out "Serisha, A few days ago you showed great courage, And to reward that, I grant you your Honorary name and markings, along with an ability" She then walked towards me, before dabbing water over my head with a smooth stick "I hear by give you your warrior name, Blessed heart. You will Now be shown the respect of a fully aged member, and will be honoured forever more" She smiled, and I smiled back, before glancing at my family, their faces were full of pride, and tears streamed down my mothers face
"I will now add your warrior markings" she said before painting sapian hearts and crosses of a darker purple on my fur
"And finally, your power, I give you the ability to feel the emotions of those around you at will" she said, before a bright, purple light came from the sky, and circled me, it then seemed to be absorbed into my body, I shivered.
"Ever since you were born we knew you were special, and now we hope you will continue your bright road"

I understand that by adopting this creature I take full responsibility for it: Yep^^

Permission:
I made mistakes on my first draft so, She corrected me here XD
and...I don't know how to take a screenshot, so if anyone could tell me, it would be greatly appreciated^^
FreyaAquarius wrote:It`s good, I really like the story!
Her name usually means Blessed Heart, but I like the second name thing.

Oh, and one thing, it`s Sapian, with a capital S, not sepian.

Otherwise, I really like it, I give you my approval!

[img]http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i4/BlackHorse15/Artwork/free__lineart_lion_3_by_Malaika4.png[/img]

DiamondStudded wrote:Pet's ID Tag: 25
Name You'd Choose for It: Mistique
Reason You Want It:
As I said on my last attempted form, I really am interested in a hyena character and I have absolutely no reason why. I feel like the breed is just calling out to me... Maybe it is becuase of the "laughing" I enjoy laughing...
Personality:
strong-willed
stubburn
good natured
friendly
has a fierce side
strong

Mom: Natasha
Dad: Toby
Older Brothers: Sam, Boulder, Buff, Timber, Josh
Older Sisters: Laina, Missy, Clawdia
Twin Brother: Lucas
Younger Brothers: Tanner
Younger Sisters: Sonny

Mystique was born just like any other hyena, in a den in Africa. She lived in a clan with her family members, and was kept in the den with her brother and mother for about 5 months. She was allowed to eat off the kill made near the den at that age, but her main source of nutrients still came from suckling.
When she turned one, her mother led her and her brother out of the den. "We are joining the clan on the hunt today... Follow the others' moves and do not spring until your father gives the signal. You must learn control, for that is what makes a hunt successful." Mystique and Lucas just nodded, happy to finally be out of the den and going on a hunt. Their father let out the characteristic laugh of a hyena and started to run towards the watering hole in the center of the hunting grounds. The rest of the clan followed, with Natasha, Lucas, and Mystique trailing behind.
Soon, the group came upon a herd of zebras. Her father crouched down to stalk, and he was mimicked by the clan. They moved without the slightest signals, knowing what to do. Natasha stayed towards the back, carefully showing the youngest members of the clan what to do and what not to do. She told them to watch as the clan began to single out a fairly large zebra, but Mystique noticed something was different about it than all the others. It was walking with a limp and it had trouble staying out of reach of the advancing hyenas.
The hunting party sprung into action. They surrounded the zebra in a flash and Mystique and her brother watched in awe as the zebra was quickly and swiftly brought to the ground. Her father looking deep into the dying animal's eyes, as if to say thank you for its life and the life-bringing food that it would be giving his clan. Mystique, Natasha, and Lucas walked slowly up to the carcass. Their mother signaled them to stop, making them wait until they were told they could eat, as they didn't help make the kill.
Mystique's mouth was watering by the time she was allowed to eat. Her mother stepped forward, beckoning to her children forward. They dug into the carcass under the eyes of the rest of the clan. Toby sat off a little ways with Buff and Sam, watching for approaching predators or other clans. The rest of the clan was grooming, resting, or gnawing on a bone. Mystique could hear the snapping and breaking of the bones as their strong jaws clamped down on it.
After they had finished, they left the carcass. It was picked pretty clean, and the rest of it was left to the vultures and other scavengers looking for a meal. Natasha herded Mystique and her brother back to the den along with Missy, Laina, and Clawdia while the males when to mark the borders of their territory.
Mystique pounced on her brother, pinning him to the ground easily. She laughed at him as he struggled to throw her weight off of him. Missy went over and nudged her off of him, "You should be nicer to your brother." Laina rolled her eyes at her sister's "wise" words and walked up behind her, "Who died and gave you the right to change how youngsters play?" Natasha just sighed, clearly bored. She had heard this discussion so many times before, and decided it was just a waste of time to get involved. Mystique looked at her brother, a smile growing across her face. He knew what she was thinking. They both gathered their strength in their haunches and flung themselves at their older sisters, who both yelped in shock. Clawdia laughed at the foolishness and went to lounge around with her mother.
Mystique planted her paws on Laina's shoulders, pinning her older sister to the ground and nipping gently, and playfully at her neck. Laina pretended to go limp and die. The young hyena laughed and stood up tall, "I won!" Missy snorted, "Hardly..." and walked into the den. Mystique looked at Laina confused, "What's up with her?" Laina opened her eyes and sat up, rolling her younger sister off of her, "She thinks she's too mature to play with her younger siblings, but she seemed to forget that her, Timber, and I used to play like that all the time." Mystique nodded, understanding fully. She collapsed onto her chest, exhausted from the day.
She hardly woke up when Natasha nosed her into the den as the sun started to set. She sighed, curling up next to her mom and brother, feeling their breath soft and steady. She soon drifted back to sleep herself.

One year Later:
Mystique and Lucas ran in the ranks of the clan. She saw flashbacks of her first hunt every time she was hunting. She loved the rush she felt as she sprung into action at her father's signal. She loved the taste of meat that she had helped kill herself. The hunting party came upon a small group of zebras, which were unusually close to the den. Her father singled one out as he usually does and the clan stalked forward. Mystique sprung at Toby's signal and they had the prey down quickly. Her father did as he always had, and looked into the creature's eyes as it died. Then, they started to eat it ranks. The clan "laughed" howled and wailed, alerting Natasha and the pups, Sonny and Tanner that they had found food, and it was fairly close to the den.
Mystique and Lucas ate their fill. She was aware of her younger siblings' and mother's hungry glare from behind them. They left the carcass, allowing them to eat. Mystique chewed on a bone, loving the feeling it gave her as her strong jaws chomped on it. Her brother went to join Toby and his brothers on look out.
Natasha had just left the kill with the young ones when Toby let out a loud alarm and the clan bolted to stand by him. They saw what he was looking at, a pride of lions was approaching, and they looked hungry. Mystique glanced at her brother nervously and he shrugged, setting up his stance, ready to fight if he needed. Laina fell back beside her, "Don't worry. I'm right here, Toby won't let us all die, he would retreat first..." But Mystique knew that Laina wanted to end her comforting words with hopefully. The lions walked up, and they all growled. Toby snapped at the lion towards the front as a warning. But the lion payed no attention as he led his pride up to the carcass.
The clan attacked, biting on the lions. Mystique felt her teeth meet bone as she bit into one of the lionesses legs and she didn't let go. The lioness swung around to hit her with her large, broad paw. Mystique grunted, but still hung on with her life. She saw Laina pounding towards her and leap at the lioness, biting her shoulder. They worked together, slowly driving the lioness running/limping off. They nodded to each other and went to help the rest of the clan. They fought with Lucas, helping him drive off a younger male lion.
A blood curdling yowl split the air and both the pride and clan paused, looking around for where it came from. Toby was lying limp under the giant paw of the large male lion. The clan howled in anger and grief, but they continued to fight, harder and harder. Mystique felt blood dripping down her flank where the lioness had hit her, but she hardly noticed as she fought to avenge her father's death.
Suddenly, Buff, the eldest, called out, "Mystique, Laina, Clawdia, and Missy run back to the den. Get Natasha, Sonny, and Tanner out of there and head east to the clearing that belongs to no one. The rest of us will stay here and meet you at the clearing next sunset. If we don't arrive on time, wait a day, but after that, just concentrate on finding a new home, and quickly. The females nodded, blinking. They turned quickly and left the scene behind them. Mystique was lost in thought those could not have been normal lions and lionesses. I just can't believe that. A normal pride would have given up after they found out the fight wasn't worth it. But that pride.... they fought over a very small amount off food when the rest of the herd was a few tree lengths away.
The females arrived at the den. Clawdia and Missy ran in to fetch Natasha, Sonny, and Tanner. Mystique watched them emerge later, nudging their mother and the two younger hyena's out of the den. She noticed her mother looked small and sad. She was definitely grieving for Toby and the others they all knew they would never see again. The small group of hyena's trotted east, towards the clearing that belongs to no one, where any animal is safe from harm....

I understand that by adopting this creature I take full responsibility for it. -raises right hand- Yes... I do

[img]http://i694.photobucket.com/albums/vv306/Orthidel/hyenadonation.png[/img]

Crayola wrote:
Squee wrote:
Sanara wrote:Kennel #40: Kuma
Breed: ???
Donor: Sanara 3.12
Preferences:
She is 3 years old includeing this year, so the person who adopts her will have to not let her collect dust, she cant be forgotten, i would like her to keep her name seeing as she was named by someone who use to be verry,verry close to me, But her gender may be changed. Please Pm me with your fourm so that i know shes going out to a good home. If you would like The art i had for her, please Pm me so that i can give it and props to the person who made it. The thing around her neck is a watch, please keep it there, but you may add items. Design should stay the same please.

Pet's ID Tag: #40
Name You'd Choose for It: Kuma
Reason You Want It: I need a good fursona companion that won't collect dust and is simple of enough design to easily get art of, yet represent a unique personality. I'm also writing a story and she seems perfect for the role! {but if you don't want me to write a story about her, just let me know} I will keep her design the same...but can she be a fox?
History/Background/Other: Kuma lay down, curling her fluffy tail around her nose. The watch around her neck settled comfortably to the side. Suddenly, a squirrel scampered in the bush. Her ears pricked. Now a robin flew away, chirping abnormally frightened. Her eyes opened. In front of her muzzle was a bear. A black bear. Sniffing her over, she lay very quietly, then shot off into the woods. The bear was infuriated. It roared like a dragon, then reared to its hind legs and went clunking after her clumsily. She dashed into a rabbit's den, her chest heaving. Her back brushed up against the top of the burrow-like rabbit home. She could hear the bear sniffing about for her scent, but she knew the dirt would hide her scent a bit. Gulping, she backed slowly out of the entrance and out the exit of the burrow, being careful not to alarm the bear. A twig split beneath her right hind paw. But that was alright. She ran off again, making sure that the bear wasn't following her. He was long gone, off to find some raspberries to eat instead. Kuma was born for running, because she lived alone and knew how to survive by herself. Smiling, she settled herself on a mossy, soft cliff and watched the sunset turn into night. The last thing she saw before going to sleep was a black, velvet sky with diamonds glinting in the moonlight.
Squee understands that by adopting this creature she takes full responsibility for it.

Sanara wrote:Accepted. If you get her, plleaassee take care of her!
And yes, you may turn her into a fox.

<3

[img]http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i4/BlackHorse15/Artwork/free_lines_by_marsh_mallow1-1.png[/img]

[img]http://i264.photobucket.com/albums/ii196/skye_dragon/Pics%20of%20my%20characters/play_38068.png[/img]

~Rachy~ wrote:
~Rachy~ wrote:Pet's ID Tag: Number 43
Name You'd Choose for It: Blue Belle ((i luve that name for her))
Reason You Want It: Because the design is beautiful - simple, but lovely. I love horses, and I love unicorns, and I love pegasus's, so it is perfect <3 I love the lineart, and the colouring is beautiful. Basically, I love her already XD

Blue Belle was born, and grew up in a forest. Her mother and father were the King and Queen of the forest, and she was Princess. She was completely unique, as no unicorn and pegasus had ever had children before.

When she was 3 years old, the naming ceremony took place. In the forest they lived in, all animals were named by their parents when they were three years old, when the parents knew what they were like - what they do, what they love, what they are.

Blue Belle was named so because of her love of flowers, particuarly the bluebell.

A few months later, she was walking in the forest. The forest was generally a safe place, with only a few enemies, such as the dragons and the Dark Elves. She had never encountered any danger before, and didn't expect to now. Suddenly, out of the corner of her eye, she saw something dark skim across the sky. What was that? she thought. It must be nothing, I'll be perfectly fine. But she was worried, and rightly so. The shadow in the sky was a dragon, the most dangerous species in the forest. The bigger dragons could breath fire, and just pluck you out of the sky like a bird with a worm. Even the smaller dragons could seriously injure, or even kill you!

But Blue Belle just wandered on, hurrying slightly.

Suddenly, she heard a roar. She looked up, and saw a black beast flying at incredible speed towards her. It was massive, about 4 metres long, and 2 metres wide! It had fierce red eyes, and it was breathing fire. She could feel the heat!

She ran. She ran as hard and as fast as she could. But the dragon was faster - it swooped through the trees, faster than anything she had ever seen!

But then, from ahead of her, she saw something amazing! It was a large group of dragons, which in itself was a rare sight, as dragons usually lived alone. But the most amazing thing was that they were all white, with icey blue eyes and wings. She ran off to the side, at a signal from the largest dragon in the group, and turned around to watch. The swarm of white flew to the massive black dragon, and almost immediately overcame it, breathing fire, and attacking him with their claws. Soon, the black dragon fled, back to it's cave, probably in the nearby mountains.

The largest white dragon, who had told her to get out of the way, flew over to her slowly. Blue Belle was wary, and backed away slowly, but the dragon spoke, saying "Don't be afraid, for I am one of the dragon tribe Quilleria, who strive to protect the citizens of the forests from the evil dragons, killing the dragons if necesarry. We are the only tribe in the world who are friendly towards others. My name is Snow by the way" Her voice was high, and soft.

Blue Belle welcomed these new friends, and followed them to their caves, where they welcomed her. Soon though, she returned to her home.

Permission from tanner, at last XD I forgot about this D:

[img]http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i4/BlackHorse15/Artwork/Uni_Lineart_PNG_by_kokamo77-1.png[/img]

c00kieguirl wrote:Id Number: 64
Name You'd Choose for It: Terenial (Tory)
Reason You Want It: I love her she is so much like me. Her expression in the art piece. I want her to be the character that represents me. She is very gorgeous i love the natural markings. I love dogs like her not a pure breed not a mutt. But a fighter.
Tory sighed it had been a very long day. Her mother had left her siblings in the dump again. Her mother always did this. she rolled her eyes and sighed. She licked her sister comfortingly. Her brother nipped at her leg nervously. Tory sighed and swished her tail at him. They all sat still Tory got up and motioned for them to follow. She lead them to the forest. She took in the familiar smells of the pine trees. She sniffed around until she trailed her mothers scent. She sighed and walked toward their den. She let her siblings run around till they tired themselves. She sat quietly. She paced a bit she found herself at the mouth of the den. she sighed the sky was dark and her mother had not returned yet. She shook her head. She turned around to see her siblings settling in to nap. She yawned but knew she must stay awake as look out. Slowly she dipped into a light sleep. At midnight the stars reaching their brightest her mother returned. she needed her paws at the ground angrily she shook her head at the sight of he mother "Guess what we didn’t eat AGAIN!" Her mother snorted "That’s the least that concerns me." Tory shook her head "The i don’t really know what could?" she walked out of the cave angrily. One of her siblings turned over and mumbled in their sleep. she closed her eyes standing in the cool night air. she hated leaving them. Btu she felt it was not her job to be her own siblings nanny for the rest of their lives. she also felt her mother needed to get real about having children and their needs. maybe actually caring for them may educate her. She sighed and forced her to walk. Pangs of sadness heaped up in her chest. she was leaving the things she knew her whole life. all her comfort and memories. She sighed as she turned back staring off at what seemed to be forgotten.

The next day she woke up to a burning sun. She was so tired when she fell asleep she had not been watching her surroundings. She had simply fallen to sleep in the middle of a great plain. She sighed and licked her lips she was thirsty. she knew that she would not be able to find her way back so she needed to keep moving forward. She walked until day break. She had moved into a deep forest with heavy thicket. she pushed past all the brambles which tug at her fur un concerned as if nobody was trying to pass. Tory snorted in annoyance she sighed and reminded herself it would happen again so if she wants to groom herself only once she should wait till the end of the day. She pushed further a particularly pesky branch scratched her she bleed slightly. She winced but ignored it. Slowly as she edged in she smelled the smell of other dogs/ wolves. Not being alone made her un easy. she sighed and twitched her ears. At this point she could not tell if she was just hearing something or there was actually water. She edged forwards. She leaned over and low to behold there was a rushing stream. A dead tree extended over the river. She used it to cross over. She went onto a bank of sand. She didn’t like the sand oozing between her toes but her thirst made her ignore it. She sighed and drank. She continued walking. She heard rustling her head went up her senses doubled. She became more aware of her surroundings. Something jumped out of a bush. it was a blue male wolf. She whimpered and cowered. Matrix smiled "I wont hurt you little one. Were you from?" Tory smacked her lips nervously "Far from here. very far from here." and for a moment, just a moment she let her mind wander to her old home. She sighed a strangled breath. Matrix nodded. He walked off. Tory watched him go. Our later she sighed. She couldn’t find any food and she was not used to the water. She felt her stomach jolt. The chilling wind tore at her pelt. She shook her paws slipping underneath her. She slipped. She managed to regain her balance. She noticed the male from earlier scent trail she followed it. It was a long web. it was pretty confusing. She managed to find a clearing that closed into a cave. She walked in her ears twitching. She walked in. A red wolf hissed angrily. Tory whimpered. The male from earlier growled "Stop it Scar. Hello again."

I understand that by adopting this creature I take full responsibility for it. Yes just like she cared for her siblings she needs some one good to look out for her

[img]http://i47.tinypic.com/21179lx.jpg[/img]

-3B- wrote:Pet's ID Tag: 84, Semita
Name You'd Choose for It: Makuu (Swahili; "Pride")
Reason You Want It: I've noticed her up there for a long time, and I can fit her into my monstrous plotline now. I may RP her, and I will most definitely draw her. In the plotline, she will be the reason the enemy has become evil, and she will heal the rebels as they try to overthrow said enemy.

History/Background/Other: Personality: Makuu is a kind soul. She is often caught up in daydreams, though she also gets curious and tries to experiment to cure her lycanthropy. Though she is smart enough to successfully nurse her patients, she cannot create magic elixirs that will cure diseases such as hers. She is normally very soft-spoken, though can get loud if provoked heavily. She is a lesbian, despite one male's lusting after her.

Makuu is the healer of the North. Injured Goennecs, wolves, hyenas, and other inhabitants seek her out, asking for assistance with their wounds. Her role in the North is imperative; an infected wound can attract unwanted attention by the dark forces.

Makuu was born in the Far Forbidden lands- that is, the lands of humans- under a different, now forgotten, name. Her dream was to be a nurse, so she studied medical journals for years as a teenager, trying to ignore her developing attraction to other women. After being bitten by a werewolf one rainy night in her college-town, just before the semester was to begin, she became a further reject of society. When her dorm-mate reported her first transformation, Makuu was expelled, and forced into the country, where she was to be less of a threat. Under a disguise, though, she would enter various small towns that she stumbled upon, "borrowing" medical literature before disappearing. One full moon, she met a dull brown wolf under the name of Shiva, who was instantly smitten with her, though she could never be interested in him. They wandered side-by-side for several months, their friendship blossoming, before stumbling upon a seaside city. She accidentally abandoned Shiva in the middle of the night, diving into the cargo hold of a ship preparing to sail to escape being recognized as she looked for food. There she stayed, until the ship wrecked. Clinging to a barrel, Makuu floated until she reached the Wetlands, just east of the North. She found acceptance in this strange land, and made a home in the mountains of the High North, where she has resided ever since.

In her medical salve experiments, she accidentally locked herself in her wolf form when silver was mistaken for platinum. She no longer has a human form.

[Her previous human form, done on the Sims due to time constraints and lack of confidence in ability: [X]]

I understand that by adopting this creature I take full responsibility for it. Yes, fully.

Permission post :D

[img]http://i44.tinypic.com/301hwsz.png[/img]

crazy cranky critter wrote:Pet's ID Tag:#156
Name You'd Choose for It:Rainbow Dust
Reason You Want It:I think the desighn is great and just what I'm looking for as a new character! I also adore sheep, especially this rainbow one. I'm in need of a few new characters to get art of.
Rainbow Dust was born on a farm in Blenim, NZ. She was an orphan because her mother died after giving birth to her. Rainbow Dust loved the farm assistant who took care of her and took her with him for rides on a tractor.

1 year later~

The farmer who owned Rainbow Dust was in desperate need of money. The farm hand who had reared Rainbow Dust refused to let her be butchered and sold, this saw Rainbow Dust being herded into the back of a large sheep truck headed for Wellington. Rainbow Dust was confused at first, she let out loud BAAAs, wondering where her father, the farm worker was. As she desperatley called for her father the sheep truck slowly drove onto the ferry bound for Wellington.

Half a day later~

Rainbow Dust woke in the middle of the group of sheep. The truck felt more empty. Suddenly she realised the sheep around her were rushing out joyously. As she staggered up she saw a farmer and a girl. Rainbow Dust tumbled down out of the truck and bleeted. At once the girl noticed her bleeting and begged her dad to let her keep Rainbow Dust seperate as her pet.

10 years later~

The girl had left and gone to university in dunedin. Rainbow Dust was chewing grass happily when the farmer came out, a grim look on his face. "Your an old girl, I'm sorry, its your time to go" he said quietly. Before Rainbow Dust could tilt her head in confusion she felt sharp pain then nothing. Her spirit wafted gently away to the rainbow bridge, where all departed pets go to wait for their owners. As her spirit floated away her wooly coat became a pretty rainbow colour.

Now Rainbow Dust livves happily in another world where there is no pain. She still remembers the farm worker who she so dearly loves...

[img]http://i748.photobucket.com/albums/xx125/slyfan09/sparklesheep.png[/img]

ki-neko animura wrote:Pet's ID Tag: 166
Name You'd Choose for It: Isabella Bella for short
Reason You Want It: She has an adorable design, I would love more females (right now my males are winning out), and I love border collies
History/Background/Other: Hello, my name is Isabella but you can call me Bella. Today is my first birthday and I am very excited. This will be my first time meeting my all new pack members. I haven’t always been this happy. I was born in the back alleys of North Kantil City. This city is where my story begins. On the night of May 16th of last year I was born along with my three siblings, two brothers and a sister. For a week our mother took care of us until one day we were captured. That night the five of us awoke to a hard, cold stone floor. My siblings and I started to whimper that is when we heard the sad whines of the others. We were in the Pound. For five weeks we were kept there. Everyday people would bring my mom food and in turn she would feed us. Two days later a new dog came in. He was a small sick thing that within five days had died. Soon after that my brother and sister started getting sick. The people took them from my mom, my brother, and I. We never saw them again. By now my brother and I could walk and play. Since this was really the only life we knew we were happy. Although within time I started to see that dogs were starting to disappear and new dogs, some badly injured, were brought in. I started to get weaker and weaker due to the lack of space, so did my brother and mother. Another 4 days passed and nothing happened till on the fifth day our mother died. It was only my brother and I now. My brother and I layed there, in the dark cold cage, unwilling to eat or move for three days after the death of our mom. On the fourth day humans came walking by they saw my brother and I and wanted to adopt us. We were sooo excited! The humans took us home. They let us run, play, and eat as much as we wanted. But after the first month things started going downhill, again. The children were taken from the house. Then all of a sudden my brother and I were chained up to a tree. For two months we were tied there. The collars, that were around our necks, dug deeper and deeper into our throats. We started to starve; only getting food from kind humans that would throw some over the fence. We barked as much as we could but after a while we gave up. I woke up one morning to find my brother lying there beside me eyes open and glassy. I nuzzled him with my nose begging and begging for him to snap out of it. He wasn’t faking. I let out a long pain filled howls that night, not stopping for more than five seconds. The next morning I woke up with a purpose, I was getting out of this life. I started to tug and pull on the chain. I didn’t feel the pain until after I collapsed onto the ground. The collar had went deeper into my neck. I layed there, waiting for death to take hold of me as it did my family. I don’t know how long I layed there but when I opened my eyes I saw something I thought I would never see. A human was in front of my but I wasn’t tied up in the yard, we were in the woods. The girl introduced herself as Sara and that she was a shifter, someone who can turn into human and animal. She told me that I had been passed out for three months. She told me that she had healed my neck but there was a nasty scar on it. She gave me a beautiful embroidered red neckerchief to cover up the scar. She asked if I wanted to join her pack and I accepted. After seeing my family die in front of me I needed companions. For months Sara and I travelled together to get back to her other pack members. That pretty much sums up my life and now I am just happy to be with a new pack that I will do anything to protect.

Kamaliah wrote:approved =3

[img]http://i41.tinypic.com/2remsl2.jpg[/img]

Chelz wrote:

Pet's ID Tag: 124
Name You'd Choose for It: Rachelle (Slightly different from her original name. I did ask Tripp if this was okay.)
Reason You Want It: Rachelle is one of those characters that radiated personality. She was quirky, she was optimistic, she was witty - and the sort of character I knew I could do something with. She would definitely be roleplayed by me. If I get her, she may also at some stage acquire an anthro form.

Born on the streets of a bustling city, Rachelle is a mutt. Her mother was supposedly a runaway show dog, and her father was like her - a mutt and living on the streets. She goes about her life relatively unnoticed among the humans who will try their hardest to make a rainbow coloured dog fit into their vision of "reality". Very few are willing to even openly discuss Rachelle's existence if they have seen her.
This does not seem to bother her. As the humans are even a little afraid of her, they leave her well enough alone. So, Rachelle carries on her merry little way, cleaning up food scraps where she can and observing the humans' actions.
Rachelle would appear to be quite streetwise and sassy outwardly. In truth, she is more just clever and observant. She is not at all shy, and is perhaps rather optimistic in her given situation.

Towards other dogs, she is certainly not antisocial. Quite the opposite, actually. Although, those who meet her often have to put up with her witty and occasionally sarcastic nature. She will make jokes at other's expense, and can sometimes be hurtful as a result.
Rachelle has very few ambitions for the future. She lives in the moment, and makes the best of it.

[img]http://i41.tinypic.com/2gtovux.jpg[/img]

For everyone else who didn't get the pet they were after, please remember: we don't like 1 paragraph forms, and we do like to see effort and love put into the writing. Some characters haven't been given out simply because their forms were never finished. You must finish your form, or it would be unfair to others if we just gave you the character when you hadn't even finished writing their forms.[/center]
Last edited by The Agency on Mon May 03, 2010 2:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

pixels (C)Atelophobic, Ploofies, Tirrih at deviantart.com
The Agency

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Rachy~ » Mon May 03, 2010 2:21 am

yay, thank you :D I'll collect her code in a minute :D
My fursona Senka
(click to go to my fursona and charrie page. This is a rotating sig, the credits can be found on the link. Thanks guys!)

MESSAGE TO ALL: Me and my friend, jillhoney2, have combined our accounts. If you want to contact me now, please message 'ColouredTongue!'. Thanks <3
EDIT: Account's deleted now, so byee :)
~Rachy~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lily Benet » Mon May 03, 2010 2:22 am

*Claps* Good job everyone! That was a much-waited for code drop! Thanks ________ ! (Don't know which one you are sooo.... XD)

I am hardly ever on CS anymore.
If you want art or to contact me check out my DA account.
(closed) Art Shop
DA
Lily Benet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Agency » Mon May 03, 2010 2:31 am

lol, and I'm almost tempted not to say XD Muhahaha, the power of the joint account ^^

But no, it's blackhorsebeth here. I must say that, in case I've messed up this codedrop so the other employees know who to yell at ^^;

Oh, and just so everyone knows, code drops will probably be every weekend now, hopefully on a Saturday, if we can make it. So you now have a week between each CD to get your forms completed ^^

pixels (C)Atelophobic, Ploofies, Tirrih at deviantart.com
The Agency

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Skylarr. » Mon May 03, 2010 3:04 am

Awww:( I didn't get 124. Oh well...):
thanks fishie. c:
[deviantart.]
used to be Minnie:)
Skylarr.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Blackhorsebeth » Mon May 03, 2010 3:20 am

Sorry. It was really close though. And don't forget, you're welcome to re-use your form if you didn't get the character. Just make sure you alter it a bit to fit the new character you're applying for.
I am leaving CS so that I can concentrate on my real life and the people in it. Thank you for showing me such kindness and compassion over the months I have been here. My groups are open, and you may ask for any of my pets you want, but bear in mind my friends will get priority. And all the characters that I have donated to adoption agencies are welcome to stay up until they find new homes. Once more, thankyou, and farewell, my friends.

Blackhorsebeth
Blackhorsebeth

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Papyrsatyr » Mon May 03, 2010 4:11 am

Ah code drops. ^ ^ You know I think I"m going to take shimmer down. I just had a flash of inspiration for his character if no one else is going for him.
Papyrsatyr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me