Equine Domain Adoptions - Scout by Onew~

Based on Click to view
Artist Onew~ [gallery]
Time spent 46 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Equine Domain Adoptions - Scout

Postby Onew~ » Thu Jan 12, 2012 6:58 am

Scout is a purebred Appaloosa horse. He is also the stud with the biggest personality you can ever find. He'll play with you, chase you around, and if you make him upset he'll reach out and tug on your sleeve in a way of saying "Hey!". Despite him constantly exploring you with his lips, he's never and wont bite you. He loves making a lot of noise and calling you over to give him pets. Aside from his unique personality, he has many good stats including muscle and speed. He has won a few small local Barrel Racing competitions, actually, and is pretty known. If you hear the name Scout at EDA, they're talking about this boy right here. He's been here since he was a foal, so, will you be the one to give Scout a good home?

Would you like to adopt Scout? (It is not first come first serve, I decide the best user for the horse) Just fill out this adoption form::

Username:
Have you ever adopted from EDA before?:
How many times have you adopted Oekaki Adoptables?:
Do you promise to take care of this horse properly, and cater to its every needs?:
Any other comments:
Onew~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Equine Domain Adoptions - Scout

Postby fantasy girl » Sat Jun 02, 2012 5:32 am

Username: fantasy girl
Have you ever adopted from EDA before?: No, but I have ordered two customs :) *Starshine and Pixie*
How many times have you adopted Oekaki Adoptables?: So many times I have forgotten, But I think atleast over 10 times.
Do you promise to take care of this horse properly, and cater to its every needs?: Yes of course! If I win Scout I would put him in my horse herd of: Starshine, Tiara and Pixie. I bet he would love it, living with my mares:)
Any other comments: He's so beautyfull...
A dear friend | The Soap | Wifey | Twin sister | Precious Gosling
➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳
WMEs | CKs | W.O.I |Short story gallery | My 200 WME Challenge | My dA | The Equid Gifting Game

Misc. wrote:Song; Houses - Beginnings
Thinking; hhhhhhhh I'll start my full lease on a horse 15th of September, so excited

➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳

fantasy girl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me