Based on Click to view
Artist Blitz. [gallery]
Time spent 17 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Plague Hound #9

Postby Blitz. » Fri Dec 23, 2011 7:29 am

Yep, a new Plague Hound for adoption. C:

Not sure what a PH is? Well, all the information is Here.
Make sure you have read the page and its rules before applying. ^u^

To get this boy, you will fill out the form and its required information. I couldn't get color codes for him really because his colors are very smooth and fade out everywhere.

Heres the form. <3

Username:
PH Name:
Personality: (Keep the species notes in mind please. C: )
Back story: (This is really just you telling me how he ends up with you.)

Good luck. <3
╭━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╮
[he/him]
Not active anymore. Just like editing my sig once a year lol
Sorry if you've been trying to contact me.
My Partner <3

╰━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╯
Blitz.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Plague Hound #9

Postby SilverKitsune » Fri Dec 23, 2011 3:57 pm

Username:silverkitsune
PH Name:Edgar
Personality:
If Edgar could be stereotyped he would be seen as a lone soldier. He may seem cold and his gaze seems emotionless but inside he does have emotions. His softer side will only be shown to the young and sick, he feels pity for the abandoned lives that perish under the harsh glances of others. He truly dislikes how cold some humans can be towards there own kind, its true he don't get along at all with other Plague Hounds but he wouldn't just attack them just due to hatred. Edgar dislikes just being used for selfish purposes, its something he can't stand. He would help other lives but in a way he feels as if he does for his own secret purpose.
Back story: (Writing this as if your there Blitz =3)
A young women in what seemed to be around the age of eighteen walks into the simple dimly lit room followed by a dark serious looking Plague Hound. The room they walked into wasn't that much of a special room with its pale gray walls, one dangling light hanging from the center, a few cobwebs here and there, and a plain wooden table with a couple of fold-able chairs.
I look down and by my legs I can see Edgar looking around the room just as I was. I smile lightly and approach the table, pulling over one of the chairs so I could sit down. Edgar decided to just on the chair that was next to me. He looks at the third chair which happened to be on the other side of the rectangular table. "I think someone will come here shortly", I whisper to Edgar who seemed to nod slightly. As I wait I start looking around at the bare walls, noticing a few nails hammered in here and there along with this mysterious stain near the ceiling, and I suddenly noticed the slight musky smell of the room which made me wonder if it was ever used.
--- As Blitz sat in her small office, Solion began to make a low growling sound, alerting her she had visitors.
With a nod, she stood, and Solion gladly walked to her side, a bit ahead of her in case there was trouble.
He loved Blitz, his dear owner, and he usually got a bit iffy of newcomers.
She rubbed her hands along his soft blueish fur comfortingly, opening the door.
Blitz looked to the girl, she was taller, possibly even older than herself.
With a smile and a wave, she began to greet her. "Hello, have you come here to possibly be a saviour for one of the PH's?" She said, and smiled. Solion was brushed against her leg protectively, watching the newcomer. ---(Blitz)
I look up, suddenly snapped out of my daydreams as the person who must have been the one to have called me over earlier this afternoon had walked in. I look over at Edgar noticing he was a bit tensed, I didn't blame him since it felt as if we were being trailed over for something. I smile and lightly stroke Edgar's ear helping him relax then nod slightly before saying, "Yes I have, my name is Salien and this is my friend Edgar". Edgar perks up his ears a bit to the word friend, he makes a small happy clicking sound. I look over at Solion curiously then back at Blitz. "I guess I'm supposed to tell you how me and Edgar met up", I said with a bit of a nervous expression. Looking over at Edgar to make sure he didn't mind me telling the story I sigh a bit in relief as he made no reaction, showing he did not mind.
Taking in a deep breath I start to talk but in a almost whisper like voice. "Well..Edgar and I met not so long ago, perhaps about 7 months or so...", I start out. "Well I was traveling with my friend on horseback in London, it was our vacation there and well...we heard some strange sounds as if something was happening so I told my friend to wait back so he could step in if something happened. I went into the ally were the sounds came from and I saw the strangest thing...two males with there faces hidden by black cloths with Plague Hounds, I had to get off my horse to get closer since I couldn't see what they were doing but when I did see it really made me upset. They had Edgar here in chains along with this second Hound, they both looked so thin and unhappy..". I pause a bit, stroking Edgar's back lightly causing him to slightly gaze down. Knowing that the story pains him I decide to leave out a few parts and continue on. "Well the men seemed to be trapping these rat like creatures in cages...not sure why but I jumped in front of them because they were about to kick the second hound for letting one of the rats run off. I must have surprised them because they dropped the chain then the second hound ran but before I can stop the man he....", I look down with a sad gaze and whisper, "The man shot him then Edgar attacked him...in the mess of it all I got shot in the leg but I managed to shot the other man with my pistol but I'm sure he didn't die, I remember my friend on his horse galloping to the area and he helped me up onto his horse since my one ran off. I guess the gun shot sounds scared my horse away but in a way she saved us since if she didn't run off my friend wouldn't have known something was wrong. Well I was able to grab Edgar but I couldn't grab the second hound since my friend grabbed me before I was able to...after we got away I was sent to the hospital with Edgar following me, I guess Edgar was worried about me. Well the hospital staff tried to keep him off but he was a bit scarey for them to approach", I smile a bit and hold back a giggle as I imagine the faces of the nurse who was trying to somehow get Edgar out of the room. I then straighten up and continue, "Well I was better after a while and Edgar didn't seem to trust anyone or go near them but I wouldn't blame him, it took me a week to get him to eat so he wouldn't starve...it was also hard for me to keep him safe from others but I think over those months of being together we formed sort of a bond and Edgar finally started responding to the name I gave to him just a few months ago. I guess the people never named him or anything but I'm just glad he's not hurt anymore though I know it must have been hard to live in such a way but regardless of what Edgar wants to do next I'll be here by his side to support him". Edgar makes a small clicking sound again, I smile and pat him lightly reassuring him that I wouldn't leave him. Edgar relaxes and looks at Blaze then at Solion though he tensed a bit every time he saw another Plague Hound. I stroke Edgar's back and add, "He doesn't seem to get along with others, mostly people...I just hope he doesn't get hurt again and my reason for coming here would be to allow him the freedom to do what his kind does naturally and maybe it will help him see the better side of humans you know". I then look up at Blaze awaiting her response.

(X3 I FINISHED!)

(off story)
:'D I found this Hound to be so cute that I made this(so if I get him this wittle Hound will fit in meh siggy <3)-
Last edited by SilverKitsune on Wed Dec 28, 2011 8:22 am, edited 6 times in total.

Luffy from One Piece is amazing and Headon from TOG <3333333 ;u;
    P.S Having my account-sat for the event because of lack of internet. (So please do not ban us.)
    Might have bad to no internet connection so I won't be very active D'8 Will be on hiatus

ImageImageImage None of my kiamara's are for trade so please stop asking.
SilverKitsune

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SukarettoYanagi » Sat Dec 24, 2011 5:27 pm

Username:_Safe&Sound_
PH Name: Crovx
Personality: puts loyalty to his saviour above most anything, he enjoys walking the streets with his saviour killing deaths door mice. He also enjoys saving people, but will struck out at any one who dare hurt of come near his saviour.
Back story:
Walking the streets, I turn down at the corner of the the street to my house, when i hear a vicious growling behind me. Turning around, I saw a deaths door behind me. I took of like a bullet down the street, passing my house. I took a skidding turn down another street, turns out it was an allie, bad move. Cornered and scared for my life, I gave up. I dropped to my knees and prpeared to be bitten. I tensed, nothing. I tensed again, still nothing. I peeked outta eye and saw a plague hound standing over the body of the deaths door, slightly wagging his tail. He looked up at me, tongue lolling out the corner of his mouth. I smiled, happy to see the plague hound. He walked over to me and sat down beside me, putting his head in my lap. I knew then, that I was now his saviour, and he, my plague hound.
Last edited by SukarettoYanagi on Mon Dec 26, 2011 9:50 am, edited 2 times in total.

6/10/13
My cat died in my arms.
Rest in peace, baby girl.

The World
Moonrats

When the dead have something to say,
not even time can shut them up.

Sometimes good things fall apart
so better things can fall together.
-Merilyn Monroe
SukarettoYanagi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby N/A » Sun Dec 25, 2011 2:35 am

Friendly bump. :3
N/A

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SukarettoYanagi » Mon Dec 26, 2011 5:56 am

(when does this end?)

6/10/13
My cat died in my arms.

The World
Moonrats

-Merilyn Monroe
SukarettoYanagi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Blitz. » Mon Dec 26, 2011 9:11 am

Probably the next time I can get on C: I am still seeing if there will be more entries <3
╭━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╮
[he/him]
My Partner <3

╰━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╯
Blitz.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SukarettoYanagi » Mon Dec 26, 2011 9:44 am

Ƀlitz wrote:Probably the next time I can get on C: I am still seeing if there will be more entries <3

OK! thanks for lettin me know! CX

6/10/13
My cat died in my arms.

The World
Moonrats

-Merilyn Monroe
SukarettoYanagi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Blitz. » Tue Dec 27, 2011 12:40 pm

Well, me and my Cousin judged, and the winner is SilverKitsune ^u^ Congrats C:
╭━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╮
[he/him]
My Partner <3

╰━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╯
Blitz.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilverKitsune » Tue Dec 27, 2011 12:47 pm

8D *screams* EDGAR IS MINEEE!!! *huggles Edgar* ;_; thankies soooooo much for this cutie Blitz <333333

Luffy from One Piece is amazing and Headon from TOG <3333333 ;u;
    P.S Having my account-sat for the event because of lack of internet. (So please do not ban us.)
    Might have bad to no internet connection so I won't be very active D'8 Will be on hiatus

ImageImageImage None of my kiamara's are for trade so please stop asking.
SilverKitsune

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .:BeATWaVE:. » Thu Dec 29, 2011 10:23 am

The mask makes it look like its from Assassin's Creed xD lol
.:BeATWaVE:.