Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Wolfs Eye by K9.

Artist K9. [gallery]
Time spent 29 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Wolfs Eye

Postby K9. » Sat Dec 03, 2011 11:46 am

Well, Ive wanted to draw a wolf for ages, and I think the most worrying thing to me was the eye, I found this photo on Google and it was a animals eye, I think a wolf's so heres my version!

Please comment to help me!

http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2010/ ... onwolf.png
Image above from google

I use a mouse!
Last edited by K9. on Sat Dec 03, 2011 12:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
K9.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Wolfs Eye

Postby Jackie. » Sat Dec 03, 2011 12:18 pm

I know something that would really help you! And by the way your already a pretty amazing artist, this is really good! But, I dont know if you already know this or not, but underneath where you choose the brush size, theres on that says 'smoothing', if you turns it up to 60% it would probabaly make it look alot better, even though this looks almost exact to the ref you used, if you used the smoothing tool it would look different the ref you used, but I think It might make it look better, at least for the black outline. I dont know if you already knew that or not, so I'm not trying to be rude, just trying to help! Hope it dos help! :D
Last edited by Jackie. on Sat Dec 03, 2011 12:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jackie.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby K9. » Sat Dec 03, 2011 12:19 pm

~Jackie~ wrote:I know something that would really help you! And by the way your already a pretty amazing artist, this is really good! But, I dont know if you already know this or not, but underneath where you choose the brush size, theres on that says 'smoothing', if you turns it up to 60% it would probabaly make it look alot better. I dont know if you already knew that or not, so I'm not trying to be rude, just trying to help! Hope it dos help! :D

What does that do? :what: im kinda crap at art, this is my first really good little bit, ahaha
K9.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jackie. » Sat Dec 03, 2011 12:24 pm

-Supernatural- wrote:
~Jackie~ wrote:I know something that would really help you! And by the way your already a pretty amazing artist, this is really good! But, I dont know if you already know this or not, but underneath where you choose the brush size, theres on that says 'smoothing', if you turns it up to 60% it would probabaly make it look alot better. I dont know if you already knew that or not, so I'm not trying to be rude, just trying to help! Hope it dos help! :D

What does that do? :what: im kinda crap at art, this is my first really good little bit, ahaha

:lol: Haha, I like just learned it too, but your pretty good though. The smoothing tool just kinda makes it look alot smoother, mabye just try it out like even if you just draw a line, you can tell the difference. And you'll know what I'm talking about. ;) Try expirimenting with it.
Jackie.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby K9. » Sat Dec 03, 2011 12:37 pm

~Jackie~ wrote:
-Supernatural- wrote:

:lol: Haha, I like just learned it too, but your pretty good though. The smoothing tool just kinda makes it look alot smoother, mabye just try it out like even if you just draw a line, you can tell the difference. And you'll know what I'm talking about. ;) Try expirimenting with it.

woah thats amazing!! thanks!
K9.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jackie. » Sat Dec 03, 2011 1:00 pm

No problem! Glad to help. It makes it alot easyer esspecially if you use a mouse, like I do. ;)
Jackie.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby K9. » Sat Dec 03, 2011 1:24 pm

~Jackie~ wrote:
No problem! Glad to help. It makes it alot easyer esspecially if you use a mouse, like I do. ;)

Yea, I do too, and I did not want to spend £50 for a tablet just to make it more smooth looking (been looking for ways to smooth my edges for AGES!) so this has helped LOTS! Thanks :D
K9.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jackie. » Sat Dec 03, 2011 4:54 pm

-Supernatural- wrote:
~Jackie~ wrote:

Yea, I do too, and I did not want to spend £50 for a tablet just to make it more smooth looking (been looking for ways to smooth my edges for AGES!) so this has helped LOTS! Thanks :D

No Problem. :)
Jackie.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me