-{| Name of Entry |}-
    Pavo
    (Please, please feel free to change)

-{| Gender |}-
    Male

-{| Species or based of |}-
    Peacock/big cat wingless gryphon

-{| Story/History |}-
    I am not like my brothers, the gryphons. I was born wingless, a shame amongst my own kind. My plummage did not matter to them, for I could not fly with them. I was left behind, as a cub, left to die. If it wasn't for the fowl that I now call mother, I never would have survived.

I was taken in by a peahen, sterile and childless. She raised me, with the help of a feline, who blessed me with the milk I needed. With them, I was safe. I was accepted. In return for their kindness, I protect them, keeping predators away from the flock, so my family can survive and live on. For that is what they are: my family. More so than the mother that birthed me and the father that sired me.

These birds...these beautiful birds...are my family.

-{| Personality |}-
    Pavo is humble, though he possesses the traits that some peafowl hold in high esteem. He is grateful for his life and for his family, because, without them, he wouldn't be here today. He is quite serious, though he can, occasionally take a joke.

-{| Other |}
    I'm leaving you some wriggle room when it comes to his history and personality. Feel free to change anything, and, if you'd like me to change something on the art, let me know. :3 Also, if you don't end up taking him, I might have to keep him, if that's alright.

[| Pound of Hope |] [| Art Shop |] [| Etsy |] [| Need help? |]

[| I'm on a semi-hiatus due to real-life. |]

Tiikeria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me