My entry C: [[WIP]]

Postby PitchBlack » Sat Oct 08, 2011 3:18 pm

Username:
PitchBlack
Name:
Drake
Age (at most 50)
Personality:
A very fun and exciting individual, Drake always lightens up any situation. He loves having a good time and hates depressing and dull days. Through all of this happiness, he does have a very serious side and when he means business then nothing can get in his way. Once determined, Drake will always follow through no matter how tough or difficult the task might be. On top of that, he knows when he has to be mature and when he can have fun.
Another quality trait of Drake's is his extreme toughness, both physically and mentally. If involved in a fight, Drake will never give up or give in to any opponent. He has always been a prized fighter and will probably always be one due to his amazing skill and quickness. Emotionally, nothing can really shake up Drake's emotions. He has an amazing ability to block out anything negative and not give in to any attempts to take stabs at his pride. Overall, Drake is a blast to be around and is the perfect balance of seriousness, toughness, and fun.
Theme Song:
Don't Stop The Party - Black Eyed Peas
Italy
Story:
Born in a small village just southwest of Venice, Drake was a small cub and was part of a very rare large litter. Usually, the mothers would only have one, or possibly two, cubs but Drake was just one mouth out of five that his parents struggled to feed. Being one of the last two born, Drake was smaller than the others and therefore was hardly able to feed among his stronger siblings. In short, it was unknown to anyone if this small cub would survive, let alone become the best fighter and the strongest out of all of his brothers. This, in large part, was all thanks to Drake's father, Vince, who had a soft spot for the little fellow.
When Vince noticed that Drake was getting increasingly thin and lethargic, he knew that leaving him in the current situation would certainly result in Drake's demise so he had to make a very tough decision. Drake was to be sent off with another family from Venice who had lost their cub and the mother was still carrying an abundance of milk. Vince hated the thought of it, but if that is what it took to keep his son alive and healthy, then it was worth it in the long run. As for Drake's mother Paula, she welcomed the change since it meant one less pup for her to care for.
On his way into Venice being carried by his new adoptive father, Drake knew what was happening and just knew that he wouldn't see his parents or his siblings again. It made the young cub sad, but he knew that if he made the best of things, then maybe it wouldn't be so bad. Studying his new parents; the way his father snuggled his close every time they made a quick stop and the way his mother would sit and just smile at him, he just knew they were truly loving and that he would have a good life with them.
When arriving at his new home, he was wonder struck by all the room and space. After being in such crowded conditions from his large family before, Drake welcomed all of this space and individual attention he was getting from his new family. No matter how much it hurt to leave his father Vince, his new family and life seemed to be shaping up very nicely.
Drake grew up to be a very noble spirit and very positive, as he was taught to be. Sitting out in the long and silky grass, he always would reflect on the wonderful life he had experienced so far and would ponder what might lie ahead. This was his routine every morning before going on his hunt for breakfast with his father and it always ended with them play-fighting until one day, things changed.
Drake was up early and was in the middle of his usual breakfast hunt when something or someone knocked him over his head and then dragged him off in a large woven knapsack. Not knowing what happened, Drake awoke next to a blazing fire and realized he was shackled to a large tree beside him. He began calling repeatedly for his father but there was no avail so he knew that wherever he was, he was far away from the place he called home...
[[WIP]]

Art of it:
Coming Soon
[[ She/Her * Adult * Married * Introvert ]]

<———- Meet Kimora, I was given her because I was an oekaki mod from 2011 to 2016.

August 13, 2022 - As I have observed over the last year, generosity is very easy to come by in this society. There are always bad apples lurking in shadows, alas I havent had to deal with these menaces yet.
PitchBlack

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: My entry C:

Postby Grace(: » Sat Oct 08, 2011 3:27 pm

That looks beautiful! I love it :3
Grace(: