Artist santinel [gallery]
Time spent 29 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Xdois; Up for adoption!

Postby santinel » Mon Sep 26, 2011 5:17 pm

It's a WIP at the moment, dont kill me xD I'll be finishing it soon~
Edit-
Finished! (Not my best work, sorry) This is a female... Since she has no horn c: Feel free to try out for it, here's the form~

Code: Select all
Form:
Name of Xdois:
What you will do with it:
Other:

And please, read the main post first, HERE.

Also. Dont just adopt it, and tuck it away on your character thread, if you give it a spot there at all. Give it some love! Draw it, order art, write stories... Just to show you respect our work bringing the wonderful Xdois to you c:
I’m santinel, but you can call me san,
or santi, or whatever else, I don't mind.
Check out my music at soundcloud!, or maybe my art in my gallery.
I am doing commissions over on deviantArt.. Don't be afraid to PM me!
You can also follow me on tumblr, or instagram @synnicalart, if you like.
santinel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Xdois; Up for adoption!

Postby flyteck » Sun Oct 02, 2011 3:46 am

I love her!

Form:
Name of Xdois: Earth
History: This young female lived with her mother in their pack. But one day, a storm thundered in. The tiny pup stumbled over a rock. Her mother was trapped in the throng of other xdios and couldn't stop to get her. She was soon left alone. She wailed for her mother, but nobody could here. The rain poured down as the tiny pup stumbled underneath a fallen log. She was cold, alone, and wet. When the rain finally stopped, it left a cold fog in the air. Earth gazed into it, unable to see more than a foot ahead of herself. As she lay shivering, she heard a rustling. Earth whimpered and pressed herself under the log further. Her eyes darted about the fog, but she couldn't pick out anything. She heard a growl, and raised her head. A wolf was leaning over the log, looking at her. She snarled back, and the wolf curiously climbed over the log to look at her. After sniffing her over, the wolf picked the struggling Earth up gently by her scruff and carried her away. Earth saw a looming black hole come into veiw. Soon, she was inside it. The wolf nursed her back to health and took care of her until she was grown. But one day, a hunter found them. He shot the wolf and was abou to shoot Earth too when he saw her fur. Instead, he scooped her up and put her for sale. I hope to be the one to buy her. :mrgreen:
What you will do with it: I will pribablly draw her lots and maybe put her in my trade rules (if i make space) or my siggy (if i have space)
Other: None. Thanx! :mrgreen:
⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁
echjhmhehcghfghfgghhImage

Deviantart [most active]
toyhou.se
Lioden
I'm still on here, but I don't post much.
Feel free to message me if you'd like to
chat! Check my DA for commissions c;

✯ Check out my Webcomic!✯
⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁
flyteck

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me