Design our pups (V. 2.) -ENTRY- by Tordier

Based on Click to view
Artist Tordier [gallery]
Time spent 19 hours, 40 minutes
Drawing sessions 14
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Design our pups (V. 2.) -ENTRY-

Postby Tordier » Thu Sep 08, 2011 10:03 am

This is my entry for Sunset Boulevard's design a litter contest. Original thread here->http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=605437

I only colored the picture in. The lines belong to Spotty, and the parent characters that the pups are based off of belong to Sunset Boulevard and bigtimerushlover. The mom is Athena, and dad is Ukineo.

The genders go Male, Female, Male, Female.

The first pup was inspired by mimicking a layered effect between both parent's colors and markings. I call him Stain, like stained glass.
The second pup is Patch. I just tried to fade different sections of her together. Some parts are much like her father, others are like her mother.
Puppy number three is Azule. His markings are very similar to his father's, but his colors are like his mom's.
Finally, we have the last pup, Gypsy. I reversed Azule's pattern, using her father's colors and her mother's markings.

Aaaaand the moment you've all been waiting for! My 100% finished entry. I did the final editing on ms paint, so that's why the submission is a little weird. I'm still getting used to chibipaint, and any advise on 'layers' is appreciated.

Feedback is appreciated! Remember, Sunset, you are more than free to change any of the pup's names or genders. I just had a little fun creating characters for them.
Last edited by Tordier on Tue Sep 13, 2011 3:47 am, edited 2 times in total.
▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰【 Tordier 】▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰

Maned Wolf ] Ringtail ] INFJ ] Neutral Good ] Type 5
Adult ] Atheist ] Anxious ] Depressed ] Dog Dad ] He/They

Tordier

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Design our pups (V. 2.) -ENTRY-