Based on Click to view
Artist TwilightStallion [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 37 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Electra

Postby TwilightStallion » Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:32 am

Now owned by Ockako!

This is Electra. She was born in a huge city, full of towering skyscapers, rowdy people, and blaring horns. She never had a family, because she was born a stray, on the streets of New York. She loved playing among the other stray kittens, and her favourite game was racing Flash over the building works in the Central City. Up and down the planks, over the bricks, through the pipes, how fun it was to be a kitten!

One day, when Electra was 3 years old, she woke up drearily, and immediately knew that something was wrong. Flash had disappeared! She crawled out from under the truck, and saw a huge man, far higher than she was, carrying a struggling Flash away. As Electra followed, she saw Flash being thrown into a van, and saw the man climb in and start the engine. Without even thinking about what she was doing, Electra leapt onto the back of the van. As the van drove off, Electra held on for dear life.

After half a day of hanging on, Electra could hold on no longer. She fell, and landed by the side of the road. She looked up, and saw a clear blue sky. She was surrounded by vast green fields, nothing like she had ever seen before. She couldn't believe her eyes. She wanted to explore with Flame by her side. Electra was lonely and devastated at her loss! She loved Flame so much, and couldn't bear the thought of losing her childhood playmate. Electra lay, too exhausted to move for 3 days.

Two children were out playing ball out on the street. The girl threw the ball, and it landed just short of Electra, in the hedge. Both children ran to get it, but stopped dead when they saw a little blue fuzzy thing, crying near the road. They picked her up, gently and took her home to their farmyard cottage.

3 years later, and Electra still vividly remembers the day that Flame was taken from her. She vows to get him back one day. Now though, Electra has a family, and is loved. She still loves playing outside, and has some new friends to play with, but none replace Flash. Her favourite thing to do is play in Thunder storms, but once got struck by lightning, whichhas given her her beautiful blue markings.

This is an entry for a character competition. The timer is pretty much true. Enjoy!
Last edited by TwilightStallion on Sun Oct 28, 2012 8:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
TwilightStallion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Electra

Postby houndjaw » Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:49 am

She's adorable! She is sure to win! :3

|
|
|
|
|
╔═════════════════════╗
xx ѕhє/hєr | αdult
xxgo read hunter's unlucky
xxby abigail hilton and
xxmaybe you'll calm down

Imagexxx

╚═════════════════════╝
houndjaw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TwilightStallion » Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:39 am

Thanks! c:
TwilightStallion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SketchedMoon » Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:17 am

omg she's so cute i love how the necklace matches the design and the story is awesome and that's a lot coming from me because i only ever found one book that i will read not much interested me and i really love this grate job <3
SketchedMoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me