Entry for ~Remini~ Fursona mate contest. by .:Bailey:.

Based on Click to view
Artist .:Bailey:. [gallery]
Time spent 33 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Entry for ~Remini~ Fursona mate contest.

Postby .:Bailey:. » Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:52 am

Name: Vukasin

History: Vukasin family was a long line of white wolfs who packs live in peace in the marshy land. He was born on a humid hot day in the middle of the marsh under the large tree that was told to have a part in secrets of the land. His fur was as white as the others.They say the murky water stained his fur and the leaves and veins that stuck to him when he swam wouldn't wash off. Grew up learning to love and care for others, not to let anger get the best of you. He was an outcast though someone who was told to have the curse of the marsh. But his mother told him he was blessed by the marsh.

Personality: Vukasin is sweet and soft spoken. He is the one you find comforting others and around the pups most of the time. His soft nature and kind words has him liked by the elders. He isn't like others his age, hes not high strong or cocky. But he knows how to have a good time, he loves to get down and dirty. To play around and be a pup again.

How he met Cahya: You can decide this.

Why he loves her: Vukasin loves her nervousness, he felt more in his comfort zone. He grew up comforting wolves and making sure she was comfortable was in his skills area. He loves her hyper side. The side of her that he can bounce around and play. He feels blinded by love around her, but her beauty as a lot to do with that. He fills like a pup around her, he gets butterfly's in his stomach and his head whirl.

I'm a tulip kinda gal

They call me Bailey

My favorite color is Pink

There is nothing like a horse. You will never understand the love a human can feel for one until you have experienced their love

You stole my heart the day I met you baby <3
Waiting on a Soldier to come home
.:Bailey:.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me