Littlebean's Rain by Ricorn

Based on Click to view
Artist Ricorn [gallery]
Time spent 20 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
25 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Littlebean's Rain

Postby Ricorn » Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:56 am

Thought about it, I'm going to let Littlebean have this little one. I believe they will give her a great home. Just remember, Littlebean, if you do not want her anymore, please post here and return her. ^_^

Congratulation Littlebean! Enjoy Rain for your RPs <3

Image Image Image Image
Clowns to the left of me.
Jokers to the right.
Here I am, stuck in the middle with you.
Image Image Image Image

Tumblr || Flight Rising
Ricorn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Adopt #9 - Available

Postby ~ dawn ~ » Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:58 am

aww. it's so cute.
Trading my Red Toxic, Line Tribal, Light Leopard, & my other rares for art & characters.
PM me with offers.
~ dawn ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lolpeaceoutlol » Sun Aug 14, 2011 10:07 am

he's so cute! :shock:
lolpeaceoutlol

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Like a Bird ♥ » Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:46 am

For Pre-Made Designs
Name: CoCo
Why do you want this design: Well the shades of Brown is almost the same as my Hamster called CoCo ^^ And I love the shade of Purple. There is something about the eyes that I love. The whole design is amazing. Also I like how it's not too complicated :')
Personality:
Background: (must contain 100 - 2500 words. No more, no less. Quality in your background will go a lot better than quantity)

WIP for the last two ^^ ♥
    -

━━━━━━━━━

┌────────────┐

hoodie allen is my fave

└────────────┘

━━━━━━━━━
    -
    -

━━━━━━━━━

WE SHOULD
    ━━( TAKE A )━━
    WALK SOMEDAY,
    DREAM ABOUT
    ⊰ WHAT WE ⊱
    COULD'VE
    BEEN ━━

━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━
    coding
    ━━━━━━━━━
    Like a Bird ♥

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby Zakori » Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:02 am

Adorable. <3 Purple ftw >3

For Pre-Made Designs

Name:
    Violet
    Why do you want this design:
    I love purple, so it naturally caught my eye when I was searching for new Sciurus' x3 I like how she was purple bubble-like designs, they stand out nicely on her chocolate-colored coat. But, her eyes are still brown and seem to blend in. Usually with such a bold fur color, the design has bold eyes colors too. She doesn't. <3 I like the originality of that.
    Personality:
    Background:
    Last edited by Zakori on Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
    admins:please delete my account!!
    Zakori

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby littlebean » Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:45 am

For Pre-Made Designs

Name:
    Rain
    Why do you want this design:
    I love it :3 it's simple yet really pretty, and I love the contrast between the brown and the purple, and it's little purple paws are just so cute! The colour of her belly looks really nice against her brown base colour and the purple just works really well just as spots, not too overwhelming. Well done, she's beautiful! Also I've been looking for another female charrie and as I mostly enjoy wolf RPs and this design would look so amazing on a wolf >.<
    Personality:
    Rain's coat reflects her personality perfectly: bubbly and colourful. Always chatting or laughing, Rain always has to be preoccupied. Sitting still really isn't her strong point. Her friendly nature makes sure she has many friends and she enjoys being with them. She never stays in one place for long and is normally impatient and rushes things so she can get on with life's next challenge. Another habit of Rain's is to start giggling about something she's remembered from several days ago, often at a moment when she really doesn't want to start giggling.

Background:
    Rain had a happy childhood. Her two brothers were always fun to play with and her older sister loved to chat, so Rain had the best of both worlds. Rain was given the name she has because when she was first born her purple spots were blue, like spots of rain. As she grew older, they slowly changed colour to the purple they are now. She had a very loving mother who always cared for her and looked after her. She never knew her father. She'd never even seen him, and whenever he was talked about her mother would go seemingly deaf. So, while she was a child, Rain had no concept of her father. She only knew he had big, red eyes. Her sister had let this slip, as she had been living with her father until Rain was born. Rain's sister would always wake up screaming, after having a nightmare that her father was coming to get her. Rain was scared by her father, although she nothing about him. Until one day. One day, her father turned up out of the blue, eyes as red as blood. He was tall and muscly, and pure black with grey paws and ears. He said he had come for his daughter, Rain. Rain had always showed great ability as a fighter, she was strong, fast and intelligent. He told them he had been watching her train in the woods with her brothers, and wanted Rain to come with him. When their mother refused, he knocked her out with one quick strike and grabbed Rain, who tried in vain to escape. She escaped a few nights later, though, when her father was asleep. She had no sense of diretion and had no idea which way home was. Scared and alone, she had no idea what was to come of her life. Years later, she has friends and lives in a large clan and is happy, but still has no idea where her family are.

Hope this is OK :3
    Last edited by littlebean on Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.
    littlebean

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby Ricorn » Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:10 pm

There's a lot of WIPs in here. :D Hopefully they will be finished before Saturday!

Image Image Image Image
    Jokers to the right.
    Image Image Image Image

Tumblr || Flight Rising
    Ricorn

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby .:Liri_Biersack:. » Sun Aug 21, 2011 4:01 pm

For Pre-Made Designs
    Name:Shana
    Why do you want this design:I would use her for a book
    Personality:very kind and caring
    Background: (must contain 100 - 2500 words. No more, no less. Quality in your background will go a lot better than quantity)
    When Shana was a baby, her father went out on a journey; he never returned. She lived her whole life without a father. And she only had her mother, and two baby brothers. When her brother was small, he died. Her other brother was always a trouble maker and she NEVER liked him. Once her brother, Rohg, left, She was so exited to stay with her mom. Until one day, Her mom got terribly sick, and she couldn't run and play around anymore. But somehow, someway, she miraculoucly recovered. Shana went on to live her life and find somebody to love. She searched for two months, and finnaly, she found him, he was everything she wanted. So, they lived a long, happy life and had 3 litters of babies! :D
    BVB ARMY FOREVER
    .:Liri_Biersack:.

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Re: Adopt #9

Postby Ricorn » Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:54 am

Sorry guys, I didn't receive the minimum 3 forms so this one gets put away for later. ^^;

Image Image Image Image
    Jokers to the right.
    Image Image Image Image

Tumblr || Flight Rising
    Ricorn

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Re: Adopt #9

Postby littlebean » Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:38 pm