Time spent 55 minutes
Drawing sessions 5
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Kimora

Postby Buecherwurm » Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:09 am

Username: Lukina
Name: Kimora
Breed: Dire/Arctic Wolf
Why you want the design? She's beatuiful and royal looking. She also my favorite colors.
Story:
Kimora was out for a morning walk and a hunt. After her walk it was about mid morning and she was preparing herself for the hunt, she had found a doe with a broken leg within a herd. Crouching low she began to stalk the doe being as quiet as a mouse, but something spooked then heard before Kimora could make her move on the doe. She was going to chase the heard when the smell of smoke hit her delicate nose, the smell made her fur stand on end. "Blast those humans and there fire." She growled. She ran towards the burning forest howling a warning to all the dwelled there she caught up with her fleeing pack and recived word that a pup was missing. "Don't worry, I'll go find her." She told the worried mother.

Kimora spun on a dime and charged into the raging inferno to seach for the missing pup, she kept her ears open for whimpers. There was no possible way to sniff the pup out with all the smoke. "Kina, Kina where are you?!" Kimora howled. It felt as if time almost stood still as she waited for a sound from the missing Kina, but finally she did hear the pup calling for help 'imora folllowed the tiny voice to it source, to find the pup huddled in the hole of a tree and her fur singed a bit. "Kina come, we must get out of here?" She told the pup. Kina ran to Kimora quickly and Kimora pick up the pup in her jaws and made a run from itm her eyes watered from the smake that surrounded them and it was becoming hard to breath. She pushed her way through till she could finally she the ind of the blaze, and was finally in clear air and breathed it in in almost a greedy manner. "Now to find the pack." She told Kina.

It took sometime but the pack soon came into view, the two both smiled happy to see the pack was unharmed. Kimora walked up to Kina's mother and set the pup down before her mother. "There she is safe and sound." She smiled warmly. "Thank you so much Kimora?" The mother said giving her a lick on the cheek. Kimora smiled once more at the mother. "It was nothing, plus I know you would do that same for me if it would have been a pup of mine."
Last edited by Buecherwurm on Tue Aug 16, 2011 2:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Buecherwurm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: new design

Postby Lukina » Sat Aug 13, 2011 3:20 am

Username: Lukina
Why you want the design? She's beatuiful and royal looking. She also my favorite colors.
Story:
Kimora was out for a morning walk and a hunt. After her walk it was about mid morning and she was preparing herself for the hunt, she had found a doe with a broken leg within a herd. Crouching low she began to stalk the doe being as quiet as a mouse, but something spooked then heard before Kimora could make her move on the doe. She was going to chase the heard when the smell of smoke hit her delicate nose, the smell made her fur stand on end. "Blast those humans and there fire." She growled. She ran towards the burning forest howling a warning to all the dwelled there she caught up with her fleeing pack and recived word that a pup was missing. "Don't worry, I'll go find her." She told the worried mother.

Kimora spun on a dime and charged into the raging inferno to seach for the missing pup, she kept her ears open for whimpers. There was no possible way to sniff the pup out with all the smoke. "Kina, Kina where are you?!" Kimora howled. It felt as if time almost stood still as she waited for a sound from the missing Kina, but finally she did hear the pup calling for help 'imora folllowed the tiny voice to it source, to find the pup huddled in the hole of a tree and her fur singed a bit. "Kina come, we must get out of here?" She told the pup. Kina ran to Kimora quickly and Kimora pick up the pup in her jaws and made a run from itm her eyes watered from the smake that surrounded them and it was becoming hard to breath. She pushed her way through till she could finally she the ind of the blaze, and was finally in clear air and breathed it in in almost a greedy manner. "Now to find the pack." She told Kina.

It took sometime but the pack soon came into view, the two both smiled happy to see the pack was unharmed. Kimora walked up to Kina's mother and set the pup down before her mother. "There she is safe and sound." She smiled warmly. "Thank you so much Kimora?" The mother said giving her a lick on the cheek. Kimora smiled once more at the mother. "It was nothing, plus I know you would do that same for me if it would have been a pup of mine."
B-day: Feb. 19
Cute Video

Lukina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Buecherwurm » Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:08 am

last chance. if nobody post another form until tomorrow (chickensmoothie time) lukina will get it
Buecherwurm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Buecherwurm » Tue Aug 16, 2011 2:14 am

Lukina wrote:Username: Lukina
Story:

its yours
Buecherwurm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kimora

Postby Lukina » Thu Aug 18, 2011 3:30 am

Thank you. =)