Vampire Lover <3's Cronan by Ricorn

Based on Click to view
Artist Ricorn [gallery]
Time spent 38 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
11 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Vampire Lover <3's Cronan

Postby Ricorn » Fri Jul 08, 2011 3:30 pm

This time around, there were a couple of forms I really liked but with I think one fit this design more. Congratulations, Vampire Lover <3! Cronan is yours! ^u^ Now remember, if at any time you feel you do not want this design anymore, please post here and return him :D

Thank you to those who got their forms in on time! Hopefully you will come back and find another design that you would like to try and adopt <3

Image Image Image Image
Clowns to the left of me.
Jokers to the right.
Here I am, stuck in the middle with you.
Image Image Image Image

Tumblr || Flight Rising
Ricorn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Adopt #5 - Available

Postby banooky » Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:18 pm

For Pre-Made Designs
Name: Cocoa
Why do you want this design: Well, I didn't get the other one I wanted. This one I want MORE, I have no clue why though.
Personality: He is like a dog, but at some times VERY, VERY grumpy. If there was a female entering his territory and a male was attracted by her Cocoa will fight to the male's death just for the female.
Background: "Honey, Cocoa should be released." Charger said to Honey, who was very concerned if Cocoa was going to be okay on his own. "Okay Charger." Honey said.

If that background isn't enough I'll add more.
banooky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ricorn » Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:39 am

Unikels - must have at least 100 words in the background. ;)

And just a bump. This still has another day and a half until it closes! Need more forms. <3

Image Image Image Image
Jokers to the right.
Image Image Image Image

Tumblr || Flight Rising
Ricorn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby banooky » Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:02 am

Ricorn wrote:Unikels - must have at least 100 words in the background. ;)

And just a bump. This still has another day and a half until it closes! Need more forms. <3

How can this little cutie boo not have any forms but mine?

I'll add more just remind me. LOL
banooky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CoyoteSoul » Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:05 am

For Pre-Made Designs
Name: Jay
Why do you want this design: she would be an amazing character, and fits me very well so she could be a fursona.
Personality: shy, depressed, brave, and day dreamer. She is very sarcastic and humorous.
Background: (must contain 100 - 2500 words. No more, no less. Quality in your background will go a lot better than quantity)

Dream world: My feet pound the rocky ground. I hear their heavy footsteps echoing through the mountains, their threats ring in my ears, tearing at my heart. I didn't deserve this. Nobody deserved a life of running away. I had no real life. No help. I yelp as i feel myself lose my footing, tumbling into a black abyss. Fire explodes around me, engulfing me in blue flame. The monsters dance around me, changing shape every few seconds, just black clouds of hatred. They showed the way the world was, an may stay. With people full of hatred, lust, and greed. I woke up drenched in sweat and shaking.

True life: My limbs felt heavy as i drag myself out of the the den. I loved my dreams. And don't think of me as sick minded because i say that. My dreams are the only place I can see, However horrible they are. I am blind, but haven't been for my whole life. You know how they tell you not to look at the sun for too long? You should listen to them. Just joking, but it is very good advice. I went blind because of a whole other reason. I was kicked out of the family at an early age. Bummer right? Well don't start patting my back and telling me it will all be ok, because I don't need those sorry bunch of losers to live. I am perfectly fine myself.

Flashback: I sit in the corner of the den while my brothers play. My mom looks at me worriedly, but I ignore her. So i don't like to play. So what. My mom loved my brothers, and she never really payed attention to me. She only did when i was acting mad or crazy. But i would show her. I would show them all.
The next day when we went out to play. I snuck off into the forest, and came up to the nest of hornets. It was the size of a boulder, and chalk full of honey. We would never go hungry with that. i climbed through the hole and was surprised at how many were there. Then they saw me. They covered my body, cutting off my oxygen. they climbed in my mouth and ears, stung my eyes. I fell into a puddle of honey that covered my whole body, and the wasps swarmed away, out the hole. I swallowed as much as I could, letting the honey sooth the welts where i had been stung. I crawled out and lay on the floor. I opened my eyes, and screamed. All the people that i had known, who were now dead stood in front of my. " It is not your time to die, Jay. You have been given a great destiny, and your powers have been revealed. You may call on us, and we will appear. But beware, there are some spirits to watch for. You feel a licking on your head. You open your eyes to darkness. "Jay, what do you see?" My mothers voice sounds in my ears. " Nothing, just darkness and spirits." Mother nervously laughs. " Sp- spirits honey?" I nod my head. " They are everywhere." My mother growls. " Why must this happen to my strongest litter?" She yells to the sky. She picks me up by the scruff and throws me out of the den. " You are dead to me, you sick runt!" Tears welled in my eyes. " But mama-." I feel her bring her clawed paw against my right eye, and taste blood in my mouth. I turn and run. Never looking back, never stopping. Never remembering.

Hope you liked it! tell me if i need to change anything!
CoyoteSoul

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chargay » Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:01 am

For Pre-Made Designs
Name: marshmellow
Why do you want this design: i like the simplness of the desing nd also he looks like a marshmellow diped in chocolate
Personality: cheeky little fella loves to eat and eat and eat
Background:
he lived with his family and was happy but he got a little over weight.other creatures took the mic out of him so he ran awey and i fond him near the park when working home from school.i took him home in my back pack.when i got home and opened my bag he was eating my chocolate bar so i picked hiim up and cuddled him,he then became my frind and lived whith me,i would walk whith him on my sholder and get an ice cream and he would take a big bite.we became best frainds and i would take him any where even to school,
live stream [offline ]
my NEW DA my youtube character page
facebook
contest

line art by DreyaCira
ImageImageImageImageImage
Comissions: closed Art Trades: closed Requests: closed
chargay

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zakori » Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:21 am

Since the first & third form doesn't have 100 words as a background, are other forms allowed, or are you gonna close it anyway? ^^
admins:please delete my account!!
Zakori

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CoyoteSoul » Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:38 am

the third one has 100 words.
CoyoteSoul

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chargay » Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:17 am

myn dose have over 100 words but im going to change it any way
live stream [offline ]
my NEW DA my youtube character page
facebook
contest

line art by DreyaCira
ImageImageImageImageImage
Comissions: closed Art Trades: closed Requests: closed
chargay

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ricorn » Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:33 pm

I need 3 forms taht qualify in 3.5 hours or else this design will be closed and put up another day. ^_^;

So far there are 2 complete forms that meet all criteria.

Image Image Image Image
Jokers to the right.
Image Image Image Image

Tumblr || Flight Rising
Ricorn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me