Naoko's Nikita by Ricorn

Based on Click to view
Artist Ricorn [gallery]
Time spent 24 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
13 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Naoko's Nikita

Postby Ricorn » Thu Jul 07, 2011 6:19 am

Thanks guys! This one was a tough one to chose but it finally came down to Naoko! ^_^ Congratulations on getting Nikita. Hope you enjoy her. :D And remember, if at any time you feel you do not want this design anymore, please post here and return her :D

Thank you all who entered! I loved reading your forms and what you came up with for a background story. Hopefully there will be another design you like in the future to try for. ^_^

Image Image Image Image
Clowns to the left of me.
Jokers to the right.
Here I am, stuck in the middle with you.
Image Image Image Image

Tumblr || Flight Rising
Ricorn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Adopt #4 - Available

Postby Dakota42222 » Thu Jul 07, 2011 6:44 am

For Pre-Made Designs
Name: Shye
Why do you want this design: As a charrie on my website, www.dakotascf.yolasite.com
Personality: As her name states she is very shy. She has never been known to be very bold and has always stayed where the shadows are her friend. She loves her friends although she has very few of them. She will hide when a fight brakes out and is very calm when everything is peaceful. She is very curious if something seems to be more shy than her. She is very friendly once she trusts you. She loves the outdoors but sometimes prefers to stay inside.
Background: (must contain 100 - 2500 words. No more, no less. Quality in your background will go a lot better than quantity)

I screamed in shock as a furry thing falls in front of me, "Oh my!" I yelled. I had lived in this old farm house for less than three days and there where already rats falling from the sky? I looked at it closer and saw that it resembled a squirrel more than anything else. It noticed it had been spotted and started to run off. I walked back to bed and fell asleep. I wake up felling dandy. I remembered my "Dream" last night and checked my cabinet, clean. I noticed pretty colors in the window and was shocked to find they had eyes. The creature seemed to be watching me. It slowly crawled through the doggy door. It twitched its nose and crawled up the cabinet. Its big eyes seemed to be staring right at me. I had no clue what it was but it looked cute. I started to come a little closer very slowly as I talked softly to the little creature. "Hello the you little fur ball." I said softly as my thick Australian accent made the words sound strange. The creatures eyes started to dart from me to the door. "Its alright im not going to hurt you." I said kindly to the animal. I reached to the cabinet and pulled out a bowl and some cereal. I pored the milk and sat down. The animal was funny as it came over wondering why I was ignoring it. Its large tail stroked my hand as it came over to the bowl. I grabbed a box of trail mix and handed it to the little animal and within minuets she was eating out of my hand. "Im going to call you Shye for your shy personality." I said as it sat in my lap.
(Hope ya liked it ^^)
Dakota42222

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gratefultritone » Thu Jul 07, 2011 6:57 am

For Pre-Made Designs
Name: Erza
Why do you want this design: Because of her light colors, and just the overall cuteness she gives off. She's so adorable I can't not try to adopt her. :)
Personality: Very light and joyful, but very shy, even though she likes being around people. She loves eating nuts, and cheese. She is attracted to shiny things, and reflections, which she chases around.
Background: Erza woke up from being in her tree all night long. Alone as always, she was curled in a ball in a hole on the base of a huge oak tree. It had stormed really bad the night before, and Erza was trapped in the hole. A tree had fallen, blocking the enternce of the tree, not letting her get out. Her nut stash was running low, and there was only one small crack where she could get out. Scared, Erza inched out the small crack and into the early morning sunlight. Running, she jumped and climbed up the tree. Something growled to her right. Looking down, she saw a fox.
Forgetting to keep climbing, Erza fell a small distance... But closed to the fox. Suddenly the limp broke, and down she went. Running away from the fox now chasing her, Erza was running as fast as her legs would take her. Running out of breath, she jumped into a hollow tree through a small crack in it's dead bark. She ran straight into another squirrel. Fox behind her, mysterious squirrel in front of her, Erza squeaked.
The other squirrel blinked.
"Come her Erza, it's ok," the strange squirrel said.
Starteled, erza tried to back up. The fox was sticking it's paw in now.
"Come closer before you get hurt!"
It was a girl, her voice quiet, but demanding while comforting all at the same time. Erza moved up some, but still not much.
"How do you know who I am?" Erza's voice was quiet and scared.
"When I saw your eyes, I knew you were just like me."
She walked up and hugged Erza.
"Why, your none other then my daughter. I'm glad I finally found you."
Erza's eyes started tearing up, and she hugger her mom tightly.
"I love you," Erza and her mom whispered at the same time.
And lonliness never could break Erza ever again.

┍ im returning after a period of inactivity ┒
not really returning I just show up
┗ sometimes. so, unreliable but friendly┙
Gratefultritone

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NSJT » Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:56 am

For Pre-Made Designs
Name: Clousia
Why do you want this design: I just love blue and pink! Plus it's so delicate looking, it makes you want to just keep petting her. <3
Personality: Hyper, happy, and curious.
Background: (must contain 100 - 2500 words. No more, no less. Quality in your background will go a lot better than quantity) Clousia came from a place so high in the mountains, the clouds were everywhere - they curved and crossed and danced through town. Not many people ever saw it since barely anyone could make the trip up but one day, a stranger came to the village. He only stayed a day or so before he had to go back down but it was long enough to capture Clousia's curiousity. After searching through the Great Library, she could not find anything about the world below. Frusterated, she decided she would leave her cloudtop town to see where the stranger had come from and what it was like. The elders were against the idea so she left in the night, when no one was up to stop her.

The world below was so different than her white home. There were so many colors, so bright and new! But with brillance came stranger creatures that tried to eat her. Soon, lost, frightened, and alone, she came to a small village. They were happy to give her some santuary in exchange for a little work around the place. They tought her how to identify danger when it's nearby and how to survive out in the forest. Clousia learned a new way of life and her curiousity flurished again in wonder of whatelse was out there to learn. So thanking her new friends, she started out to continue her adventure.
Last edited by NSJT on Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
~ Seek out your dreams and stay true ~
~ I believe I believe I believe ~
NSJT

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby corgie » Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:52 pm

For Pre-Made Designs

Name:
Sugar Clouds

Nickname:
Cloud // Sugar

Why do you want this design:
I felt drawn to her, when I first saw her. She is beautiful, with her intricate cloud designs the colors on her are also amazing.
She gives me an amazing story in mind, a city of clouds which see lives in.

- Feeling Clouds
- Sunlight

Dislikes:
- Darkness
- Small Spaces

Personality:

Sweet
Cloud is very sweet, often helping others and spreading the love. She enjoys other's happiness and making them happy, she makes simple presents that others enjoy. She herself enjoys making them.

Good Friend
Cloud is honest, and is a great friend. You can trust her with all your secrets.

Background:

My mom hugged me tight, as she tucked me into bed. Kissing my forehead she left, my room yawning I slept and dreamt of living in the clouds. I smiled the next morning I ate acorns and squashed bugs. A nice breakfast, with a drink from water in the stream. I scuffed through the leaves, sniffing for acorns like my mother taught me. She told me to gather acorns, as many as I could. it was a cool, and wet warming I could see clouds coming in. Storm clouds were coming, so quickly I grabbed as many acorns I could carry and ran back up our tree. Placing them on the table I said '' Here are your acorns mum! '' and I ran to my room. She nodded and smiled, a thank you.

Last edited by corgie on Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pet's name: ♥ ♥ Aion ♥ ♥
quinn/m? - finn/m? -- cinder/f -- peaches/f
corgie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby robyn » Fri Jul 08, 2011 3:12 pm

For Pre-Made Designs
Name: Breeze
Why do you want this design: those purple eyes draw me in! I usually don't like pastel colors, but something about her just... just... I don't know, I just love her! The design is so pretty!
Personality: Breeze a very adventurous little sciurus. She loves to explore and discover things. Though she often gets into trouble, she never gets punished, because she looks at whoever scolds her with her big purple eyes(squeal! :lol: ) and they never have the heart to punish her. She often explores her island home and meets many new friends, so she is very social.
Background: (must contain 100 - 2500 words. No more, no less. Quality in your background will go a lot better than quantity) Breeze was born on an island in a tree with 1 sister and three brothers. Sadly, one of her brothers fell out of their tree home in a island storm and died. Her mother was grief stricken, and she almost died. Her father died before her and her siblings where born, so she and her siblings were the only ones who could take care of their dying mother. That is how she began her life of adventure.
"Breeze! We have to gather the calming herbs now, or else mother will die!" Breeze's sister, Rain, called to her. "who will go with me then?" she called back through the storm. Her brother, Wave, was out looking for food along the shoreline. "ask Cloud!" Rain said. "oh no, no way! You know me, I wouldn't jump of the lowest branch on our tree!" Cloud yelled. "fine! If I die, it's your fault!" Breeze called. She quickly jumped on a vine and went away. "Coconut, Coconut, Coconut! Where is the Coconut!" Breeze thought. "ah ha!" she yelled. She was only a couple trees away. She started to jump, but a gust of wind caught her in mid air and dragged her back. She caught a branch just in time. She dragged herself back despite the wind. She ran forward and got to the tree with the coconuts. She grabbed the ripest coconut she could find and almost started running with it, but it almost slipped out of her paws. She ghasped and gripped it before it could slip again. Then, she had an idea. She grabbed two palm leaves and strapped the coconut to her back with them. It was heavy and she had to go slow, but she made it. Rain cracked the coconut as she got back, cracked it, and fed the rich white milk to her mother. A few days later, she was completely healed. Breeze sat on a branch as the sun went down, and then she realized she loved the adreniline rush and the wind blowing harshly against her fur. " I am an adventurer," she said, and she jumped down and ran across the beach.

sorry if that was to long!
robyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vaquero » Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:09 pm

For Pre-Made Designs

Name: Nikita

Why do you want this design: She looks so soft and fluffy. When I Looked at all the adoptables open, I clicked on her because I kept saying "Please be open please be open she's so pretty and I want her!" out loud. I want to pet her until my hand's numb!

Personality: Nikita is a shy and kind creature. She can be very protective and brave, but most of the time she's quiet and loves to snuggle. Nikita loves to lay on a red velvet pillow right in front of a white metal heater, because it makes her feel warm and cozy.

Background: (must contain 100 - 2500 words. No more, no less. Quality in your background will go a lot better than quantity)
Nikita lived in a small bush outside a small yellow and red house. She lived alone, because her mother had left the bush months ago. Nikita loved to look inside the house and see the fire blazing in the fireplace, making the windows on the inside fog up.

It was the middle of winter, a major emergency broadcast had just gone out to everybody in town, warning people of a horrid storm that was supposed to come around midnight.

Nikita's little bush she called home was broken and blown away that night, and she was forced to take refuge under a bench outside the house. That morning, a girl named Naoko stepped outside of her house and heard some teeth chattering. She saw Nikita under the bench, all covered in water and snow. Naoko picked Nikita up off of the ground and brushed off the cold white powder, trying to make her warmer. Nikita shivered and leaned against Naoko, her tail wrapping around Naoko's wrist. She looked up at Naoko with puppy dog eyes. Naoko smiled and pet Nikita on her head. As Naoko petted her long soft fur, Nikita managed to speak.

"H-h-hi...I'm Nikita." She stammered, her teeth chattering as she spoke.

"Hello Nikita. My name's Naoko. I see you've lost your home. Would you like to live with me?" Naoko asked Nikita while gently stroking her soft fur. Nikita nodded, and Naoko opened her door. She placed Nikita on a purple velvet couch and turned on the TV, putting on Spongebob. Naoko skipped over to the counter in the kitchen, trying to find some food and towels. She pulled a soft and fluffy towel off out of a black and gold cabinet, along with a box of crackers. Naoko placed three crackers on a small plate and also put some strawberries and blueberries, not knowing that those were Nikita's favorite foods. After bringing the plate of snacks and towel over to Nikita, Naoko sat beside her and sighed. "You'll never be left in the cold again." She promised Nikita.

Nikita smiled and nommed on a blueberry while Naoko prepared dinner.
Last edited by vaquero on Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

╔════════════════════════╗

i'm your huckleberry
-doc holiday, tombstone

➶➴➶➴➶➴➶➴➶➴➶➴➶➴➶➴➶➴➶

dee ♡ she/her ♡ capricorn ♡ yee:haw

╚════════════════════════╝

vaquero

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ricorn » Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:38 am

11.5 hours left until this closes and a winner is chosen. ^_^

Image Image Image Image
Clowns to the left of me.
Jokers to the right.
Here I am, stuck in the middle with you.
Image Image Image Image

Tumblr || Flight Rising
Ricorn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gratefultritone » Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:25 am

I'll be able to see it! :D
*is so excited*

┍ im returning after a period of inactivity ┒
not really returning I just show up
┗ sometimes. so, unreliable but friendly┙
Gratefultritone

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vaquero » Fri Jul 15, 2011 3:55 am

*claps*

I can't wait to see the winner, good luck to everyone!

╔════════════════════════╗

i'm your huckleberry
-doc holiday, tombstone

➶➴➶➴➶➴➶➴➶➴➶➴➶➴➶➴➶➴➶

dee ♡ she/her ♡ capricorn ♡ yee:haw

╚════════════════════════╝

vaquero

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes