Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Knowing your shadow by Vazchu

Artist Vazchu [gallery]
Time spent 13 hours, 58 minutes
Drawing sessions 15
7 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Knowing your shadow

Postby Vazchu » Sun May 12, 2024 4:51 am

This may be a somewhat a strange life advice to some. But for you whom believe in energies and things not of this realm, and your loved ones whom have passed. It might make sense.

Think both once and twice, perhaps even thrice; before getting to know your shadow, dear friends. You just might end up regretting it for years to come if you're not thoughtful enough about it.

I'm never getting to know mine again. Now I must excuse myself to close my chakras and come to realize I will never be able to fullfil the project I've intended to make the way I had envisioned it. Which is sad. It won't let me.

This timer is the greatest liar you ever will meet as well, I've reused one of the few remaining old canvases among my old canvases not linked to another drawing here. The curious person can see in [ this blogpost ] the beginning of a picture for the tryout of a Kiamara that once was here for many a years. The end.
my dA | me on eldemore | me on FR | my characters + blog | characters for sale

Within the darkness two pearls shines bright,
glittering and shimmering in their bluest pride.
Somewhere in the depths there is a silent sound,
a silent song which caused the heart to pound.
It whispers, it tells stories of old, tales of eternity ride,
forgotten within this endless song.

Image Image
Vazchu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me