Based on Click to view
Artist Thani [gallery]
Time spent 12 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
6 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Community Cat Collab Pt.2

Postby Thani » Sun Apr 21, 2024 9:12 am

Another cat is quietly brewing underneath...I wonder how this one will turn out?

Click here to go to the first community cat
This cat is an Unlimited Rare MYO

Rules
Please keep the cat under a cover until the very end so we can all be surprised by the finished product.
♥ Be courteous to the others who come after you and keep your Layers and folder organized and labeled.
♥Do not touch/Tweak/Edit Other peoples layers or work.
♥ Please keep in mind to follow the most voted for things in the document you were sent! Since this cat was voted by the community- we want to use as many things voted by the community as possible on this cat!
♥Please add and then PM the user after you with a link to the Oekaki so they know their turn is up next.
♥If there are any problems PM me right away
♥This is meant to be a fun/Crazy project so have fun! The possibilities are endless.
♥If you are doing accessories leave some space for the others to do theirs!
♥ (Optional) Add a doodle to the doodle layer.

Order of Operations

1. Marz-With-A-Z is doing Body furr lines (+ Anything that coincides with that like polydactyl, weight edits or claws)

2. Adamented is doing tail lines

3. Nightshyne is doing ear lines

4. Hush is doing muzzle edits

5. Feverrr is doing eye edits

6. Whovian5eva is doing coat + Coat color

7. Crexmii is doing white spotting (Any color*)

8. Kittyandcat is doing Accessories

9. Catra is also doing Accessories

10. néktar is doing animal companion.

I want to thank everyone for offering to help out with creating the second ever Community cat!! This time the cat was a little bit different and we had members of the community vote on the things they would like to see the most! Every person helping out has access to a google document with the results of the poll, which will be left a surprise until the very end when the cat is eventually revealed! ♥
Thani

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me