Stars #3514 by Swishy & Broken

Based on Click to view
Artist Swishy & Broken [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 28 minutes
Drawing sessions 9
15 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Stars #3514

Postby Swishy & Broken » Fri Apr 12, 2024 1:36 pm

What would this cat do if they came across a pile of twoleg junk?
Would they explore, or report to their leader right away? Would they keep anything from the pile??

Ends 4/23 at 7pm CDT !

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Cat Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Rank:[/b]
[b]Clan:[/b] (Please link)
[b]Age:[/b] (1 year or above)
[b]Prompt:[/b]
x
Name:
Clan:
Description: Chocolate colorpoint w/ blue eyes
[nr] expression, scars, missing limb
[c] short tail, min fur, whiskers, ear tufts, eye shape, pointed ears
Owner:
Last edited by Swishy & Broken on Thu Apr 25, 2024 12:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image Image Image

°°°°°
xxxxx Images Pixabay button Chipakers coding 0Zero0

Want some art?
Currently: drawing cats

❀ ✿ ❀
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
hi!
you can call me swishy, i use she/her
pronouns. i work full time at a senior
living facility and live a quiet, content
life with my fiancée and two cats. i
check cs every day, so don't feel shy
about giving me a poke <3 !!

Swishy & Broken
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Stars #3514 | Adopt Me!

Postby sammpup » Fri Apr 12, 2024 1:51 pm

Username: sammpup
Cat Name: River-Willow
Clan: Rubble Clan
Prompt: River-Willow is a very curious cat so if she found a pile to two leg junk she would totally dig into it to see what she could find. She likes to collect bottle caps and hair ties so if she found any of them she'd take them home. Despite her curiosity she'd still make sure to tell the clan about the pile of junk, Just after she got what she wanted from it
╔══════════════════╗

✿Sam - They/Them - ♉︎✿
✿Favorite song- My Pace - Stray Kids - My Star's cats
✿My PMs are always open!✿
✿Please send me any trade I love them!✿

╚══════════════════╝
sammpup

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby peachpit. » Sat Apr 13, 2024 2:26 am

Username: peachpit.
    Cat Name: Sharkbait
    Clan: Tideclan
    Prompt:

sharkbait would keep the pile to themself for sure. nothing would bother her more than getting sandstar involved, who she really despises. she would totally loot the pile, tenderly looking over the bits and odds, making sure to be careful about her decision. she can only carry what can fit in her mouth, after all. she would eventually settle on a small animal made of of a pipe cleaner.
peachpit.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mercuré » Sat Apr 13, 2024 2:41 am

Username: Mercuré
Cat Name: Kíma
Clan: Spirits of the Mayombé
Prompt:

Kíma prefers the term gatherer, thank you very much. Sure, some cats might call them a "hoarder" or "tchotchke lover" but Kíma thinks there is value in the stuff they collect. Petals of flowers, oddly shaped or colored pebbles, gnarled branches, rare feathers, Kíma collects them all and stores them by their den. Some might call it clutter but Kíma loves the way when the sun trickles in all light bounces around and their little home is filled with a rainbow of hues and a spattering of shapes and forms. It's why when one day they were exploring and found a pile of twoleg trash treasure they didn't immediately tell their clan. Sure, was it dangerous? Maybe. Was it also possible the greatest gift from the spirits? Absolutely. Kíma could tell everyone after they gathered all of the stuff and brought it back. What a great idea
Last edited by Mercuré on Wed Apr 24, 2024 5:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mercuré

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby néktar » Sat Apr 13, 2024 4:02 am

Username: néktar
    Cat Name: sparrowpaw
    Clan: marbleclan
    Prompt:

being more jumpy then not it’s uncommon for the young tom to wander off on his own. though a glitter of something shiny and brightly colored caught his eye while taking a trip to the dirt-place. it was over a hill and tucked up against some rocks, a pile of human things, at the top a skeleton sat clutching tightly onto the shiny bit that attracted sparrow. it was a jewel wrapped in fine red velvet, the skeleton made the apprentice highly uneasy but he couldn’t help but inspect the treasure that the long forgotten two-leg had. he took a bit of the cloth gently in his teeth and tugged at it, the hand’s finger bones crumbled into dust which created a domino effect — the centuries old remains broke apart after not being touched for so long. the skull tumbled down the rocks, accompanied by all the treasure. sparrow squealed in surprise and ran off back towards camp — the red velvet cloth clutched tightly in his teeth.
néktar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Macabre. » Wed Apr 17, 2024 12:59 pm

Username: Macabre.
Cat Name: VultureEye
Clan: BirchClan
Prompt:
VultureEye loves stuff, any kind of stuff. Cool rocks, pretty flowers. Twoleg stuff fascinates her, even though it was twoleg stuff that caused her to loose her leg in the first place. She still remembers the hard, barbed material causing her to loose all feeling in her leg, and being unable to get it off. This is probably the reason for her fascination with twoleg stuff, wanting to make sure no other cat suffers the same fate. Despite her interest in twoleg stuff she would not remove anything from the pile, not wanting to endanger herself or others in the clan. no matter how innocent an item may look, it is still unnatural to the forest.

𝕸𝖆𝖈𝖆𝖇𝖗𝖊.
╔════════════╗

╚════════════╝
Macabre.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ivyy. » Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:11 am

Username: ivyy.
Cat Name: Eaglet
Clan: ashen trails
Prompt: Soft eyes peered curiously at Eaglet, watching his every move as he sniffed around what had felt like the entire valley. "I'm sure it's here somewhere, Crest, believe me." Crest blinked slowly and rose from the undergrowth, striding over to him and nodding, "I believe you. I'm sure Kenyen will see it." Crest looked upwards at the patchy blue and white sky, searching for her clay-colored companion. A small whistle escaped her lips and a diving bird appeared nearly instantly, swooping down to meet the cats on the forest floor. "Did you spot the shiny green things? They're round and... and..." Eaglet trailed off as Kenyen shook his spotted head, chirping to Crest. She nodded as if the thrush was a cat speaking to her, "Yes, thank you. Go find the others and bring them to us, please."

Eaglet slumped into a sitting position, his missing leg awkwardly sideways as he shifted to get comfortable. "Aw, cheer up Eaglet. You always find a way of stumbling onto things, maybe we'll see it again sometime." Eaglet's ears drooped either way from his head, one of the curly tufts at the end barely brushing Crest's pale ginger-spotted cheek. Crest bristled slightly as something blinded her, "What about over there, E?" Eaglet rose rapidly and ran towards the pair of glittering green treasures, practically diving face-first into a shallow shrew hole. With a dexterous paw, he hobbled side to side as he scooped out the two circular accessories. "Crest! This is it!" Two round jewel on points were retrieved, covered in dust and a little moss. Whiskers twitching happily, Crest approached him, her tail curled over her back like an over-excited squirrel.

"Wow, they're beautiful!" Her eyes sparkled with curiosity, shifting to look at it from all angles. Eaglet smiled shyly and placed them on the forest floor, twisting to reach into his pouch to pull out a ragged brown cloth, wrapping them with severe caution. "Uh... here. They're for you." He whispered, offering the bundle to the fluffy she-cat. Crest hopped in a circle in excitement before taking the tom's gift, "Thanks, Eaglet! I'll wear them always!"
hi hi!! i'm ivyy. but you can call me isabella or bella <3

she/her - virgo - owner of two cats and three dogs - previous bun mom - animal enthusiast - equestrian

credit to iceycrushed for making my avatar for my use only <3
ivyy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sylvi_mads » Wed Apr 24, 2024 2:00 pm

Username:Sylvi_mads
Cat Name: Rosestep
Clan:https://toyhou.se/sylvi_mads/characters/folder:5531186Mangrove clan
Prompt: Rose step had been on an evening patrol, their eyes peeled for any of *the dark*. While they waded through the waters of the mangrove, cautious of crocodiles and stingrays, their eyes caught on a glimmer down below. Beleiving the shine was a fish, they dove under the water and towards the item- or, items. Her teeth sunk down on not scaley meat- but metal? She winced slightly as she tugged the item back to the surface, pulling it through the water and towards a small island. It was a chest? What on earth dropped it there? Rosestep cautiously nudged the loose crate open before scanning the clear water for more treasure that may have dropped out. Seeing nothing else, the cat inspected the insides of the chest. Shiny jewels, shells, and golden trinkets. One in particular caught their eye. A golden nautilus shell necklace. Gently pulling it out of the box with their jaws, Rosestep slid the beautiful thing around her tail. Adorning it with several pearls alongside it. They were amazed by the trasures, truly enchanced by their glimmer. Rosestep nudged the chest back closed and began to pull it back into and across the waters of the mangrove, making their way back to camp with the treasure chest. They dropped it at the foot of the mangrove tree, entangled in the roots of the great plant alongside some other twoleg treasures.
“Mantastar! Mantastar!”
They shouted out, searching the branches for their leader. The larger cat leaped down and landed gracefully before them, tilting his head.
“Yes Rosestep? Have you found something?”
“A twoleg treasure chest! Near the south border! Their back in our waters.”
Rosestep warned. Her leader nodded, dismissing Rosestep and heading off to find his deputy to discuss the matter. Rosestep made their way down the mangrove tree, towards the fresh kill pile’s storage den. Having not already eaten, Rosestep took a morsel of fish and climbed to a tall root, wrapping their decorated tail around their legs and looking over the beautiful territory.
Blu, She/Her, Mst
Toyhouse
Sylvi_mads

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Swishy & Broken » Thu Apr 25, 2024 12:47 pm

ivyy. wrote:
Username: ivyy.
Cat Name: Eaglet
Clan: ashen trails
Prompt: Soft eyes peered curiously at Eaglet, watching his every move as he sniffed around what had felt like the entire valley. "I'm sure it's here somewhere, Crest, believe me." Crest blinked slowly and rose from the undergrowth, striding over to him and nodding, "I believe you. I'm sure Kenyen will see it." Crest looked upwards at the patchy blue and white sky, searching for her clay-colored companion. A small whistle escaped her lips and a diving bird appeared nearly instantly, swooping down to meet the cats on the forest floor. "Did you spot the shiny green things? They're round and... and..." Eaglet trailed off as Kenyen shook his spotted head, chirping to Crest. She nodded as if the thrush was a cat speaking to her, "Yes, thank you. Go find the others and bring them to us, please."

Eaglet slumped into a sitting position, his missing leg awkwardly sideways as he shifted to get comfortable. "Aw, cheer up Eaglet. You always find a way of stumbling onto things, maybe we'll see it again sometime." Eaglet's ears drooped either way from his head, one of the curly tufts at the end barely brushing Crest's pale ginger-spotted cheek. Crest bristled slightly as something blinded her, "What about over there, E?" Eaglet rose rapidly and ran towards the pair of glittering green treasures, practically diving face-first into a shallow shrew hole. With a dexterous paw, he hobbled side to side as he scooped out the two circular accessories. "Crest! This is it!" Two round jewel on points were retrieved, covered in dust and a little moss. Whiskers twitching happily, Crest approached him, her tail curled over her back like an over-excited squirrel.

"Wow, they're beautiful!" Her eyes sparkled with curiosity, shifting to look at it from all angles. Eaglet smiled shyly and placed them on the forest floor, twisting to reach into his pouch to pull out a ragged brown cloth, wrapping them with severe caution. "Uh... here. They're for you." He whispered, offering the bundle to the fluffy she-cat. Crest hopped in a circle in excitement before taking the tom's gift, "Thanks, Eaglet! I'll wear them always!"

Congrats ivyy. ! Your blurb is lovely and I really liked the characterization you gave each character c:

nektar, you have also earned yourself an HM !
Image Image Image

°°°°°
xxxxx Images Pixabay button Chipakers coding 0Zero0

Want some art?
Currently: drawing cats

❀ ✿ ❀
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
hi!
you can call me swishy, i use she/her
pronouns. i work full time at a senior
living facility and live a quiet, content
life with my fiancée and two cats. i
check cs every day, so don't feel shy
about giving me a poke <3 !!

Swishy & Broken
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Stars #3514

Postby ivyy. » Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:35 am

ahh thank you sm!! i'm going to love writing some lore on little eaglet c:
hi hi!! i'm ivyy. but you can call me isabella or bella <3

she/her - virgo - owner of two cats and three dogs - previous bun mom - animal enthusiast - equestrian

credit to iceycrushed for making my avatar for my use only <3
ivyy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me