Based on Click to view
Artist tsu-bear [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 23 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
14 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Plate Dragon #475 + #476

Postby tsu-bear » Wed Apr 10, 2024 10:30 am

A Plate Dragon is a subspecies of dragon! They have "Plates" on the side of their cheeks and on their butts! They also have scales around their bodies such as on their faces, legs, and tail! Another unique feature are the "spikes" on the end of their tails and horns that can range in many different shapes and sizes that are used for protection and battle. They usually live in jungles or forests but can be found anywhere. They are extremely venomous, and can projectile their venom when in danger! They use this tactic when feeling threatened or scared so as long as you have good intentions they wont hurt you! They are feisty but you'll be lucky to have one as your friend if it gives you its trust!

Join the official Plate Dragon Discord!
#1 owned by: AnxietyBlackStar + 1049983
#2 owned by: kennadryl + 958080

Traits #1 - Rare - Daschund:
[nr] colored pupil
[c] ear edit
[uc] tail edit, no tail spike, fewer scales
[r] leg edits

Traits #2 - Uncommon - English Sheepdog
[nr] colored pupil (white, irises are green like plates)
[c] ear edit, tufts, hairstyle
[uc] tail edit, no tail spike, fur edits

WOAH two puppies, i've had these on the backburner for a while (long enough to forget #2's breed lol (i have been informed its an english sheepdog)), there was supposed to be four but i wanted to get these out there :)

These are both competitions!
You can enter for both (if you do put it in one post :]) but you will only be able to win one!
Ends on [4/10 6:30pm EST] (24 hrs)
One sentence minimum!

For #1 - Tell me the most difficult thing this buddy has been through, can be serious or can be funny!
Code: Select all
 Entering for #1!
Username + UID:
Prompt:

For #2 - This guy has a best friend, tell me about them! (is it one of your PDs? or maybe a pet? be creative!)
Code: Select all
 Entering for #2!
Username + UID:
Prompt:
Last edited by tsu-bear on Fri Apr 12, 2024 2:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
xxImage

╔ ——————————————————————— ╗
artshop - trade thread - carrd - deviantart - TH
╚ ——————————————————————— ╝

hey there ! im tsu-bear, you can call me Bear !
i love drawing, iron man and video gaming, some favorites
include: tetris, minecraft, stardew, hzd

my commissions are [open, USD only]
discord: tsu_bear

VR+ pets raffle

tsu-bear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Plate Dragon #475 + #476

Postby Exitium » Wed Apr 10, 2024 10:37 am

Entering for #1!
Username + UID: Exitium + 626371
Prompt: This plate dragon has been through a lot. First their dishwasher stops working and spills soapy dish water everywhere, and then they slipped and fell in said water, followed by a trip to the urgent care where their vehicle stopped working, and then they got lost in a cave on the trail trying to make it to the city. Finally, they made it back home only to slip again in more water that flooded the tile floor while they were gone! All in all, this plate dragon has had it quite rough. It all happened in one day, after all!

Entering for #2!
Username + UID: Exitium + 626371
Prompt: This plate dragon has a wonderful best friend. A docile dust bunny named Clyde, who is quite sentient thank you very much. Clyde and this plate dragon have grown up together, and they did everything together. They even brought Clyde in their backpack to school five days a week!
................exitium
.....discord: @mortemius

................Image

.............ImageImage

ImageImageImage
Exitium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AnxietyBlackStar » Wed Apr 10, 2024 10:46 am

Entering for #1!
Username + UID: AnxietyBlackStar #1049983
Prompt: This PD works as a guard for a few other PD's, there was one time where he had to defend one of them. It ended very badly, he was recovering for weeks, gladly he is better now but, he will slay remember thY experience.

Entering for #2!
Username + UID: AnxietyBlackStar #1049983
Prompt: This PD works as a livestock guardian PD, it's his favorite thing to fix always protecting his sheep and such. One day his favorite sheep [his 'best friend's] got lost and he could never find it again, it was very traumatic for him because it was his favorite sheep, maybe one day he will find that sheep again (he didn't actually lose it, it's just most sheep look the same don't tell him that shhhh) so yeah, his best "friends" are his sheep! 🐑
Hello! My name is Anxiety!!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Image Image Image Image
I do art.. https://toyhou.se/18169834.-examples-of-art-/gallery if you are interested that's my examples on toyhouse! I also have a Deviant art though https://www.deviantart.com/venusthehothico thank you for reading! check out my species maybe? https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=125&t=4804670&p=140154292#p140154292 like dragons? Like Mantis? Join the mantid discord and get your own MYO In our current event thats happening!! https://discord.com/invite/VAnks78ZYZ
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Image I like hugs, if you wanna give me one go ahead!

http://huggle.jdf2.org/sig/VenusTheHothico.png
-----------------------------------
Name Preference: Venus
Birthday: Nov. 9th
Commissions: Open | I take C$ for them!
PM(S): Open
Favorite animal(s): Bunnys, Cats, specific types of dogs, And birds / Lizards and snakes!
Favorite Fantasy animal(s): Dragons, Griffins, Hippogriffs, werewolves, Chimeras, Basilisks, Imps, Pegasus and more!
AnxietyBlackStar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kennadryl » Wed Apr 10, 2024 2:34 pm

Plate Dragon 1 wrote:
Entering for #1!

Username + UID: kennadryl + 958080
Prompt:
It was a frosty morning in early February, the soft pitter-patter of paws across wood floors could barely be heard under the grumbling of a certain plate dragon. Back stiff, joints aching, and that accursed cold weather. Really, when was that blasted groundhog going to show its face? May?? A yawn falling from their mouth, silencing their complaints as they stumbled into the kitchen, shivering as paw pads hit the cool tile.

And then, time seemed to freeze as they gazed upon their kitchen, realization kicking in. Where was Linda? You've gotta be joking me. Don't tell me of all the things I could possibly-. On legs faster than one their size should realistically have, they bolted, rummaging around the house, seething. Family room? No. Garden? No way Linda would never be there- not in this weather. Bathroom? Also no. Bedroom? Another big fat no.

Twenty minutes. Thirty minutes. Forty minutes have passed by now, and a defeated dragon trudged back into their Linda-less kitchen. Whimpering under their breath, head hung low. Accepting their fate as they made their way over to the breakfast nook, pushing the chair out from under the table, uncaring of the loud dragging sound it made- wait that doesn't sound right.

The knock of a wooden object hitting the floor. There's no way. This, this was inconceivable. There behind the half-pushed-out chair was Linda. Gorgeous, gorgeous Linda, in all her white ash, linseed oiled glory. With careful paws, Linda, the completely and utterly beloved step stool, was gently righted and placed back where she belonged, in front of the cabinets beneath the sink.

A laugh of complete and utter disbelief- borderline hysteria filled the kitchen.

"My life is a joke."

At least said joke meant that hot chocolate was indeed on the morning agenda.

Plate Dragon 2 wrote:
Entering for #2!

Username + UID: kennadryl + 958080
Prompt:
It was that day of the week again. Every tuesday, like clockwork, one shaggy plate dragon would come home to a letter. You see this dragon didn't have that idyllic childhood one would see on t.v. They'd lost their parents young and bounced from place to place. Rarely long enough to establish meaningful bonds. It wasn't the best hand to be dealt, but it was the only one they had, so they made do. And one day, in school, they'd overheard a classmate say the term 'penpal.' They stuttered out, "what's that?" And a door seemed to open.

They've never met. But Aaaron was their best friend. They'd grown up together, miles and miles apart. Aaaron was there when they had no one. A constant they'd lacked since they were just a plateling.

So every tuesday, just like clockwork, they go out to their mailbox, smiling at the creak of the mailbox opening, to see a letter addressed to them from Aaaron. And like all the letters before it, it was put into a shoebox kept under their bed.

Maybe one day they'd finally meet. And they'd get to tell him, in person, to stop signing his name 3 times. Seriously, Aaaron, stop it. It stopped being funny when we were like thirteen.
art by @tuxrise on tumblr
here we go again
kenna - she/they - adult

🌹

Progress

th // kennadryl
disc // kennadryl

Don't sell any free designs I make.
kennadryl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tsu-bear » Fri Apr 12, 2024 2:04 am

woops i forgot to close this lol, judging now
xxImage

VR+ pets raffle

tsu-bear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tsu-bear » Fri Apr 12, 2024 2:08 am

Winner of PD #1 is:
AnxietyBlackStar + 1049983

Winner of PD #2 is: kennadryl + 958080

and Exitium + 626371 wins 8P$!

thank you guys for entering <3
xxImage

VR+ pets raffle

tsu-bear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kennadryl » Fri Apr 12, 2024 2:51 am

Ahh thank you! The fluffy baby shall be cherished <3

Could I please be added so I can make a separate?
art by @tuxrise on tumblr
here we go again
kenna - she/they - adult

🌹

Progress

th // kennadryl
disc // kennadryl

Don't sell any free designs I make.
kennadryl

My pets
My items
My wishlist