Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Nostalgia bait (PERSONAL BASE DON'T TOUCH DON'T MOVE) by ThousandSounds

Artist ThousandSounds [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 9 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Nostalgia bait (PERSONAL BASE DON'T TOUCH DON'T MOVE)

Postby ThousandSounds » Mon Apr 08, 2024 10:40 am

Rocky Road Raccoon has been added to the oekaki and has full permission to use it to his heart's content

I've noticed some stuff in my gallery has been moved to completely wrong places, and honestly I genuinely don't appreciate that. So please don't move this anywhere and don't touch this oekaki post, this is a private base for me to use only.

But anyway there is currently a sale going on for some of the art classes I really really want like animation and lighting, but I don't have the money so I'll be making some frog and toad adopts I'm hoping to sell within the next 4 hours

You guys are wlcome to pre-claim any of these for 10 to 15 Eur - this way you can give me a pallette to workw ith and pick whether or not you want a toad or a frog

otherwise these will go form anywhere form 5 to 10 eur.

I've been binge watching a web series I grew up with as a kid, and since the creator did how to draws I really wanted to do one of these but I decided to follow his video on how to draw toads and frogs.

If ya'll are interested in it I can link you guys to the channel in a little while otherwis eyou can lookup "Simon's cat"

I'll also be following his other how to draw videos because they're super fun and quick and easy ^^ I already have bunnies lined up

• Listen... I REALLY love roleplaying UwU
  • It is boiling cold in here.
  • I'm a stupid coconut. And have severe memory loss,
    so please prod me as much as you need.
  • Dungeons & Dragons for life baybeeee

ThousandSounds

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups