Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

dragonboy moment :3 by iceflurry

Artist iceflurry [gallery]
Time spent 24 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

dragonboy moment :3

Postby iceflurry » Fri Apr 05, 2024 2:34 pm

Warning: caption contains extreme sappiness ‼️

Felt the sudden and random urge to log back onto CS and doodle something despite not being active on here in YEARS… took some fiddling to readjust to the program, esp being on mobile, but gosh the nostalgia!
I basically grew up on Chicken Smoothie— all my best childhood memories are of me doing oc trades and playing forum games on here; I learned what a furry was on here, became a furry, met my current best friend, learned digital art through Oekaki— I can really thank CS and its community for the formation of most of my identity as a young teen. I hear horror stories of ppl who grew up on framecast or amino or whatever and I’m just SO glad I was exposed to such a safe and cheerful community as an impressionable kid.
Things have changed so much (heck, I’m a different gender than I was the last time I logged in LOL) yet really… not much has. I’m glad this wonderful corner of the internet is still up and (somewhat?) active :] <3 Honestly it’s got me fighting the urge to rejoin the community and be active here again SJSHSGGSF

ANYWAYS. Here’s a little doodle of my character Daniel the half-dragon! My fav silly lil guy :3
i’m Fishlegs! he/him, trans & dragonkin
big spider-man fan!! talk to me about Harry Osborn >:3

trying to rejoin CS after a five-year absence!
iceflurry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me