Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

up above by emporio!

Based on Click to view
Artist emporio! [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 38 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
46 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

up above

Postby emporio! » Mon Mar 11, 2024 10:53 am

figured id finally do a followup on last years first half w sunpelt & stagheart while im still thinking abt cats. their sizes are not relative to one another, cause even though snowstar is very old, they were a very skilled bodyguard in their prime for a reason (and pineclaw is still kind of small for his age.) I still kind of regret not drawing the siblings together but i guess this makes for better distribution?
i didnt include the kids' opinion on snowstar because its so layered and i ran out of space, but they both feel instinctively affectionate without really knowing why. pineclaw takes it in stride because hes always grown up listening to snowstar's stories (and hes generally already pretty fond of everybody) but it freaks sunpelt out to no end. she sees their leader as old and incompetent and hates that her life is controlled by them, but every time they get close its almost comforting to her lol. I bet itd be pretty conflicting
thank you for the nice words on my battle cats, you guys are what make me wanna post all the junk i draw. i like to talk about them so its niuce to know people are interested in hearing lol! im going to bed but i hope you all have a good night 👍
about • he/him
emporio!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me