Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

me and her <3 by Kayara

Artist Kayara [gallery]
Time spent 5 hours, 9 minutes
Drawing sessions 5
10 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by Kayara

me and her <3

Postby Kayara » Wed Feb 14, 2024 10:51 pm

hiiii
I didn't forget however
I take an abominably long time to do anything so you are first. Also I had two drawings for you in the works so I was second-guessing which one to ~reveal~
I'm sorry about the outfits HAHA I didn't want to do just street clothes so I made stuff up but I actually have no idea how you feel about wearing dresses so this is somewhere in the middle...? claire's model, bardcore, fiesta time, renaissance/carnaval princess.

LOL omg them shoesss what are thoooose :sob:

Happy Galentines Day (pookie) Jay 💖
Listening to all the romantic songs I've ever heard while drawing this, getting lost in the pixel version of your eyes, giggling at nothing and everything in the process >>>>>>
For everyone who goes by and sees this, this is our height difference, scientifically confirmed. She's very small. UvU

It is 3am I'm sorry this isn't a better blurb 😫
I’m Kay, and I’m fascinated with animals. If you can swallow pills, you're cooler than me. When I lurk, it's to chat with my friend or perhaps contribute to the oekaki boards ;]
other: pentecostal/apostolic, she/her|introvert/INFP-T|❤️❤️💖|TH|Art shop|pic credit
ImageImageImage
Kayara

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: me and her <3

Postby Nerve » Thu Feb 15, 2024 1:32 am

THAT SHOE IS C O U T U R E.
KAAAAY THIS IS SO CUTEE. The poses and expression are very cute teen movie and I am living for it. I would SO wear that dress, I love the way you included orange and those sheer arm accents. SO cute.
two? i will make you more art to be equal. i will. >->
This is such a wonderful, happy surprise. I am so immensly happy to have you in my life. Happy Galentine's Day (squishums) Kay. ❤️ People who see this, I'm tall I swear she's just 6'5- T-T

It's a lovely blurb.
I have requested account deletion and am therefore not taking trades.
Currently watching: Bigtop Burger for the 8th time.

Nerve

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: me and her <3

Postby Kayara » Thu Feb 15, 2024 10:10 am

Nerve wrote:
THAT SHOE IS C O U T U R E.
KAAAAY THIS IS SO CUTEE. The poses and expression are very cute teen movie and I am living for it. I would SO wear that dress, I love the way you included orange and those sheer arm accents. SO cute.
two? i will make you more art to be equal. i will. >->
This is such a wonderful, happy surprise. I am so immensly happy to have you in my life. Happy Galentine's Day (squishums) Kay. ❤️ People who see this, I'm tall I swear she's just 6'5- T-T

It's a lovely blurb.

TEEHEE thank you. Yes orange is always a staple in a nia drawing. UVU EHEH Tanks it's,, it's something alright ty ;--v--;
You've already made me a ton of art, and actually in this particular case, this drawing I've started on is based on the concept of something you drew for me so in conclusion, YOU'RE THE ONE WHO ALWAYS SHOWING ME UP
equilibrium was never an option.
I'm glad you like it ;>>>
YOU LIE 🫵
Love you 💖💖💖
I’m Kay, and I’m fascinated with animals. If you can swallow pills, you're cooler than me. When I lurk, it's to chat with my friend or perhaps contribute to the oekaki boards ;]
other: pentecostal/apostolic, she/her|introvert/INFP-T|❤️❤️💖|TH|Art shop|pic credit
ImageImageImage
Kayara

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me