Forum rules
This board has been so popular that we've had to make another board for avatars already!

We've made a new Editable Avatars board so if you want everyone to color in your avatar you can post over there! It'll work just like the regular editable oekaki forum, but for Avatar sized canvases :)

If you only want certain friends to be able to color your avatar then you can leave it in this board, and just add editing permissions for those people.

actual footage of me planning valentine crimes by ♡cat2♡

• Forum avatar size
Artist ♡cat2♡ [gallery]
Time spent 45 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Forum avatar

Sorry, this artist does not allow people to use this drawing as their avatar.

actual footage of me planning valentine crimes

Postby ♡cat2♡ » Thu Feb 08, 2024 8:22 am

CURRENT PLANS:
1. dress up all pink to school and force my friends to do it too
2. bring pink envelopes with insults inside to school and distribute them
3. paint skittles pink and throw them at people while saying "TASTE THE PINK!!!"
4. give chocolates to classmates <3

(just jokes, not actually doing any, except for no.1 and no.2 which I'm actually doing)
.............................................................................................................................................................
..................................................................................................................................

I just ate a tube of toothpaste

..................................................................................................................................
..............................................................................................................................................................
♡cat2♡

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: actual footage of me planning valentine crimes

Postby qtip » Thu Feb 08, 2024 11:25 am

HELP IM DEFINITELY GONNA DO NO2- and on topic i love that art!! keep up the :thumbup:

qtip

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me