Based on Click to view
Artist nio [gallery]
Time spent 9 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
32 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

goobies | lovecore unicorn πŸ’Œ

Postby nio » Wed Feb 07, 2024 12:42 am

diab goobie
g1 | fur, hair, backmane, pupil shape, sparkly (sparkles in membrane)
g2 | ears, extra sparkly (metallic horn)
t1 | custom membrane horn, custom membrane tail
t2 | minor gene splice (hooves)

ty AliMonHun for giving me the idea to do a unicorn! it was a blast of inspiration for my poor design blocked brain ❀️

this will be a raffle, but you must say something nice about another chicken smoothie user! they don’t have to be in the goomunity. just want to spread some love!
you may compliment as many people as you like, but only the first 5 will be counted as tickets for the raffle! so you get 5 chances to win this guy.

ends feb 14

Code: Select all
[b]username:[/b]
[b]name:[/b]
[b]pronouns:[/b]
[b]compliment/s:[/b]
✹ sun !! he/she/they/any β€” adult ✲ awst ✲ cs th
art queue ✲ icon cred
π“†Ÿ 𓆝 π“†Ÿ

nio

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: goobies | lovecore unicorn πŸ’Œ

Postby roadkill. » Wed Feb 07, 2024 1:00 am

username: roadkill.
name: Caesar
pronouns: he/him
compliment/s: idk if we're supposed to use usernames or not, but one of the species owners i'm an artist for is so kind and understanding. i haven't been an artist for a closed species before, and they were so kind in explaining everything to me. i really appreciated it and i appreciate their kindness a lot.

compliment/s:there's an artist i've been following on here for a while and i always adore their work. i love the amount of effort that goes into their work is astonishing and i admire them deeply. they've been quite an inspiration for me, especially when it comes to not rushing and just sitting down and taking time on your work.

compliment/s: i deeply appreciate everyone who interacts with my oekaki. i struggle a lot with my opinion on my own work, and getting nice comments always makes it better. recently, it's gotten to a point where i don't feel any shame when i post anymore and it's great. i love love love the people who help me appreciate my work.

i'm sorry if i did this wrong, i'm p shy when it comes to namedropping people πŸ‘‰πŸ‘ˆ
also, if it's allowed, i may come back and edit this to add more !!

Image CROW | CROG Image

Image ADULT | HE/HIM Image

Image ART SHOP Image

PLS DONT USE MICROSCOPIC TEXT ON MY POSTS. I CANT READ IT!!

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
roadkill.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pisto pesto pasta » Wed Feb 07, 2024 1:09 am

username: pisto pesto pasta
name: Kiran
pronouns: hy/hymn
compliment/s: Thank you UnrealReality for being my friend and always supporting me!
compliment/s: Thank you Kassit for helping me with my collections and always lighting up the mood in the room!
compliment/s: Thank you Eggo for always being a lil goofy and being open with me!
compliment/s: Thank you Shannyfroggy for being the ultimate frog thats understanding and kind and quickly adaptive to different conversations and situations!
compliment/s: Thank you Dave miller for being the true Dave miller and being a honourable, inspiring figure despite being the tiniest Dave miller of all time
compliment/s: Thank you Mal for being cool and never judgemental about anything. Ur like multiple friends at once fr
compliment/s: Thank you migizilla for being with us while you were... πŸ’”
compliment/s: Thank you Jayvern for being the goat

I know it said to write only 5 but I felt like writing all of these people!

β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
my glorious trade thread
my glorious toyhouse
sig credit
β™• owuz / shalf β™•
russian / english / french
he / she / they / xd
bigender aroace
β™• falconian nationalist β™•
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
β™• imagine living β™•
like a king someday
a single night
without a ghost in the walls
we are the shadows screaming
Β«take us nowΒ»
we'd rather die
than live to rust on the ground

β™•
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
pisto pesto pasta

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Riley β™₯ » Wed Feb 07, 2024 3:52 am

username: Riley β™₯
name: Jayce
compliment/s:

AliMonHun: Thank you for being such an amazing friend, and the biggest supporter of my art! You're one of the kindest people I know, and I deeply appreciate everything that you do

castiiian: castkitty!!!!! You are SO COOL tbh on god fr fr, and I always love seeing your art! I know you don't do human art often but honestly, you should because you're great at it

fruitbat: Whenever I think of someone who cares deeply about the wellbeing of others, you're always the first person that comes to mind! You're so kind and thoughtful and I always love chatting with you

imabandito: I can tell that you put so much effort and love into all of your goobies designs, and it makes me so happy whenever you release adopts! I always look forward to entering and seeing the unique themes and ideas you come up with!

Griff: You were the first person who truly made me feel like I was at home in the goobies community; not only did you help me get my very first goobie who I still adore, but you also gave me a chance to fall in love with the species by letting me make art for your booths. Thank you so much for everything you do for the community!
there was an image here but discord broke, please stand by

β˜† riley ❀ she/her ❀ adult β˜†
β˜† art shop ❀ art gallery β˜†
β˜† artist for goobies β˜†
β˜† castkitty β˜†

β˜† design tos β˜†
β˜† toyhouse β˜†
β˜† oekaki β˜†

Riley β™₯

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OKULTRA » Wed Feb 07, 2024 5:21 am

mmarking
xxxxxxπŸ‡΅πŸ‡Έ FROM THE RIVER TO THE SEA, PALESTINE WILL BE FREE πŸ•ŠοΈ
xxxxxxx
kul 🎱 he/she 🎱 enfp !!
also known as jude, ashton, mac;
i xlike x x hlvrai,x music,
internet horror, x n xvidya games
x
x
navigation
🎱 carrd
🎱 disc
🎱 ©

ImageImage
ImageImage
x
please do not dm me unless it's important/necessary
OKULTRA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby espen. » Wed Feb 07, 2024 5:51 am

username: espen.
name: Curios
pronouns: He / they
compliment/s:

nio: OMG UR ART STYLE IS SO COOL AND I LOVE IT SM! I love your lore and your cats have such cool stories EEEE c:

I Like Bee: I love your cat lore so much and its super cool. also I like ur art style

nindroidzane: Bro i cannot thank you enough for your friendship to my sibling, Bees. I also really like your art style and the dedication and love you show to your cats. I hope you like your secret Santa gift <3

Mythz: I love your art style!!! It's so cool and I love all the cats I've gotten from you and I really appreciate your dedication to the Stars community

razr: I love your art style so much! Thank you so much for my baby Mithena, she's gonna fit so well into my clan! I love all of the cats you make, they're so pretty! :o
α΄›Κ€α΄€Ι΄κœ± - ᴀɒᴇɴᴅᴇʀ - ᴀɴʏ α΄˜Κ€α΄Ι΄α΄α΄œΙ΄κœ±
κœ±α΄›α΄€Κ€κœ± - α΄„α΄€Κ€Κ€α΄… - α΄›Κœ - α΄˜α΄€Ι’α΄‡ - ᴘꜰᴘ

"𝕑𝕣𝕠𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕝π•ͺ π•π•šπ•€π•₯π•–π•Ÿπ•šπ•Ÿπ•˜ π•₯𝕠 π•£π• π•”π•œ"
espen.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Griff » Wed Feb 07, 2024 6:11 am

username: Griff
name: Valucard
pronouns: He/ They
compliment/s:
-Riley<3 : You should know I am so glad to have you here and that you found a home with goobies! You've done amazing work her,e but are always nice as well and just bring a general awesome energy to this place!
-Fruitbat: Kind, helpful, never one without names or advice, I am glad you're here! You help make this place better, and are always willing to lend an ear when the time comes.
-nio: Your designs are always a treat for the eyes, filled with character and spark! But you always bring in a positive energy as well, and I love seeing how you develop your goobies!
-AliMonHun: The sheer amount of energy and love you put into goobies is easy to see, and although you are newer here it feels like you've been here far longer! I look forward to seeing how your designs develop as well! <3
-Castiiian: Always patient and kind with us, even if a lot of us have high energy. Always a treat to see your art and deisgns, and this world that is always being developed!
Griff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rabbit.tears » Wed Feb 07, 2024 11:26 am

username: rabbit.tears
name: mr. lovesong
compliment/s:

winglessseraph: honestly, i'm extremely honored that you feel so connected to a character i've madeβ€”i'm still not confident when it comes to designing at all, so reading that made me really happy, as weird as that may sound ;;
you're one of the nicest people i've interacted with on this site, and i can't wait to see some more of your art around again, hope you're doing okayπŸ’–

dolliguts: your art and designs are super adorable, not sure if you've ever considered doing commissions, but if you did i'd 100% order from you!!- if i happened to have enough c$ lol

bornfromashes: everytime i see your art pop up in my oekaki feed i'm literally just- "OML new bornfromashes art just dropped!!"
seriously, i love reading up on lore for characters, and i've officially been hooked in by the lore for laila. would definitely read a fantasy book abt your characters :D

Rocky Road Raccoon: i always enjoy seeing your art and characters around, love all of the personalities you've given them!! i really like the style you used in the most recent oekaki drawing you made too, wouldn't mind seeing more in that style at all c:

redskyharbinger: absolutely eating your art up. your style is super eye pleasing to me, and i really enjoy the colors that you use! some feel good art for real πŸ™πŸ½

previously cinnaliz
any pronouns
just chillin' here tbh
toyhouse

sig art by me ^^
ImageImageImage
rabbit.tears

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby honeybunchesofoats » Wed Feb 07, 2024 2:52 pm

username: honeybunchesofoats
name: Cedric
compliment/s: Blueeyedkite - how in the world could i post without talking about you. you're my rock and my best friend ever. you support me thick and thin and through you ive become a better person. thanks for reading my writing <3
compliment/s: yeena - ur poggers mate i love you sm your art style is fantastic and i aspire to be as good as you
compliment/s: β™”Voltaireβ™”- the best writer and world builder the world has ever seen none can compare love u papi
compliment/s: certified - you are the funniest person i've ever met and i love talking to you about legit everything thank you sm for always staying real
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
╔══════════════════════════════╗
When you become untouchable,
you're unable to touch.

β•šβ•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
╔═════════════════════════╗
Hello! Oats/Dante, He/They
Psych, Video games, Art, Anime
Links: Baltics, Toyhouse, DA
Sig insp: Midas

β•šβ•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•

β–ˆ
β–ˆ Image
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
honeybunchesofoats

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby castiiian » Thu Feb 08, 2024 6:55 am

username: castiiian
      name: valent
      compliment/s:

alimonhun: sasuke meme you're my friend! boogie woogie woogie! you're my friend! u are so kind and talented and! its been so cool watching u improve everyday!!

riley β™₯: cat gx not only are u insanely talented at art but u also an insanely talented elite gamer. u are so skilled at everything u do its bonkers and it inspires me to try harder!!

griff: u are such a talented writer (and ur booths!! ur prompt booths!! theyre so good!!) and u work so hard archiving and making sure everything's up to date, i really appreciate it!! goobies wouldn't run nearly as smooth as without you, tysm for being part of the team

nio: ur style is so delicious its like gordon ramsey himself whipped it up in his five star kitchen. ur one of my favorite artists and im so glad ur a part of the goo team!

eevee55: we've never interacted tee hee BUT ANYWAYS, ur prompt answers are always some of my favorite during goobies events. i have never felt as much guilt as when ur sweet little trio of goobies (hope, shell, lily) reacted all distraught during the goovolution LOL...

bakuraas.: since i was shouting out eevee55 for their prompt replies i felt like i had to point u out too. ur writing AND art are soo tasty i love reading ur lore its like a little treat. also wanted to say thank you for being part of the goobies team, u have run some extremely cool booths and i cant wait to see what u do next

@ goobies staff: cat meme i love u all sm and im so glad ur part of the goo family. thanks for helping everything run smoothly always u guys are all so cool. goobies could not run without u all

@ everyone who supports goobies/my art/me: blushes gets shy does a mort impression. thanks kings
xxxxx
xxx
xxx ⚝ copycat tryna cop my mΝ™Μ₯αΊ‘Ν•Μ Ν•ΝšΜ²nΜ«ΜΊΜ¬ΜΊΜ©Ν‡Ν•nΝ‰Μ©Μ ΝšΜ Μ²Ν“erΜ  ⚝
↝↝↝ watch your back when you can't watch mine !!!

╔══════════════════════╗
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
xxxx
CAST | he/they | catboy, gamer, eclown
  • discord + toyhou.se: castiiian
    i read all pms, but don't always reply,
    pls poke me if u need a response!
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘

β•šβ•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•
xxx ⚝ copycat tryna cop my gΜ–Μ–Μ₯̲̦̟alm̯͍̹͚̘oΝ™r̦͚ ⚝
↝↝↝ why so sad, bunny? can't have mine !!!
castiiian
Oekaki Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me