Time spent 1 hour, 3 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

#E005 - Flux

Postby JaxyTheGhost » Wed Jan 31, 2024 11:40 pm

ImageImage
HomepageTrait Guide ‣ Mineshaft ‣ Staff Search
Breeding Burrows ‣ Skulk Archive ‣ MYO HubMarketplace

Elysia, a planet shimmering with cosmic luminescence, radiated an otherworldly beauty that transcended anything humanity had ever witnessed. As the starship gracefully descended through the atmosphere, the crew's awe swelled as they beheld a mesmerizing sight: fox-like beings, their ethereal presence emphasized by jewel-like orbs nestled within tufted ears, and a captivating cluster of glass orbs adorning their tails. Intrigued by this spectacular phenomenon, the astronauts cautiously approached the foxes, ensuring not to disturb the harmony of the unknown ecosystem. To their surprise, the foxes responded with a gentle curiosity, studying the human visitors with their vibrant eyes reflecting the wonders they had witnessed.

As days turned into weeks, a strong bond formed between the explorers and the alien foxes. The foxes demonstrated their incredible hunting instincts, gracefully pouncing on evasive prey. They showcased an unparalleled exploratory nature, leading the astronauts to hidden caverns and ancient ruins filled with enigmatic artifacts.

koegami wrote:
      super excited for these guys!! <3

username + ID#: koegami 308751
      Skulk archive: https://toyhou.se/Koegami/characters/folder:5218982 (can move to CS if needed)

Name: Flux
      Pronouns: he/him

Traits
        - dual colored orbs [uncommon
        - unnatural accents (small) (uncommon)
        - hair tuft (standard)
        - shaped antenna (uncommon)]

Write about how you met your Volx!: having only just landed on this lush and vibrant planet, i was surprised to see a volx approach from a tall field of grass. our curiosities were peaked, having never seen a creature like the other before. after some gentle introductions, this vlox allowed me to call them by their name, Flux.

Your Volx has brought these following Items:: Prismatic Heartstone Fragment (1/15), Prismatic Heartstone Half (1/2) and 33vbImage
JaxyTheGhost

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me