My late cat Misty

"My late cat Misty" by Cady55again

Dressup entry

My late cat Misty

Postby Cady55again » Sun Jan 28, 2024 8:44 am

Around the time I joined this site, I had a grey rescue persian cat we named Misty, she originally was extremely rude but grew to love a few of my family members over time. I remember that one night I was having trouble falling asleep, and Misty (who hated me at the time) waltzed into my room and jumped on my bed, snuggling next to me purring, I started to pet her and cry because of how special I felt. We found out later she was much older than we thought, so we made sure she lived as best as she could with the current financial issues we had at that time. One day my grandfather kept the door open too long, and she ran away. I remember looking for her for hours, we assumed she had run away to isolate herself when she passed away, as she had been extremely playful that day which was extremely unlike her. I'll never ever forget how special she was to me. The worst part was the next day she tried coming back, my neighbor hit her with a broom and scared her off when she was meowing to come inside (I will never forgive the neighbor for doing that to her.), our neighbor said she looked weak and sick, as if she spent her last bit of energy to come back but was scared away.
▶◊Cady55again◊◀

Cady55again

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me