20 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Kalon #2212

Postby cyrevan » Sun Jan 28, 2024 7:13 am

traits wrote:[nr] sclera color, skinny
    [s] hair, shine, claws
    [c] fur, tail
    [uc] ears, eyes

This was a kal for halloween but I forgot it existed so..

Prompt: WHO'S WATCHING?

interpret as you will. 500 word maximum
    you can include up to 3 songs as an extra as long as they're cs appropriate
    Code: Select all
    [b]Username + ID:[/b]
    [b]Kalon Name:[/b]
    [b]Entry:[/b]
    [b]Music Extra:[/b]

Ends CS rollover from February 3rd to 4th
ImageImage
cyrus // they/it // artist & fursuit maker // kalons
credit my toyhouse for art and designs!
fullbody + headshot credit

Trade me for free pets!
cyrevan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kalon #2212

Postby cheetahss » Sun Jan 28, 2024 7:19 am

oo mark
old man
cheetahss

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rosemoon » Sun Jan 28, 2024 7:24 am

Username + ID: Rosemoon 941592
Kalon Name: Iroh Grant
Entry:
The woods is a sanctuary. It holds many creatures, hosts life and death, and provides for the weak and needy. The woods is home to mages of all varieties, but is mainly home to those who become one with the Earth itself, and feel in tune with nature. Mother Nature gives them their strength, their pride, and keeps them as her pets. They dwell within the trees and protect everything which thrives within the bramble and bush. They are the guardians.
Iroh sat outside his small hut on a wide tree stump, hunched over, and watched as his apprentice practiced her stance repeatedly. She was a witch in training, and she wanted to learn everything she could from Iroh, finding him mesmerizing and profound. She placed a foot paw steadily in the dirt, slightly ahead of the rest of her body. Her other foot paw was behind her, twisted gently at a 30 degree angle. She thrusted a gangly stick out into the open air, her eyes narrowed and ears pointed backwards, and she gave out a hearty shout of arcane spellwork. A bright purple light began to grow out from her makeshift wand and then fizzled into a dying spark at its climax. She stood there, feet together, staring at the ground where it fell. She looked dejected.
"Oracle, don't look like a wet rag in the dirt... you might actually make me feel bad for you" Iroh joked and stood up to pat Oracle on the back. "You'll get it, don't worry. Now, let's work on your footing a little more-" a snap of a twig and fluttering of fleeing birds interrupted Iroh and he snapped his head up.
"What was that?" Oracle whispered, but Iroh was already pushing her towards his home.
"Go inside, we're being watched".
Iroh felt a sense of unease. Whatever was watching, it was nothing he had ever felt before. He could feel every inch of these woods, knew every creature and plant, knew what they felt. They were scared, and whatever this was... it didn't belong. Iroh let his senses reach out, and there he felt a darkness filled with so much anger and hatred. It smelled of rancid flesh and the sound of screams pierced his mind. Iroh recoiled from the feeling and was brought back to where he was, in the now threateningly silent woods.
Iroh moved into his own powered stance and lifted his paws in front of his chest, stretched outward.
"What are you?" he shouted into the dark. A pair of blue glowing eyes opened in the shadows and stared him down. A dark rumbling shook Iroh's bones. A huge looming monster, dark and oozing a black viscous fluid from it's pores, paws as big as boulders, stepped out into the yard. It hurled a paw with large claws out at Iroh before roaring.
"YOU WILL SUFFER FOR THE PAIN YOU HAVE CAUSED TO ME, OLD MAN" it spoke.
Iroh froze in fear at the voice.
"Jeremiah?"

Music Extra:

Credits for dividers are located here: WARNING FLASHING IMAGES AND BRIGHT COLORS!
Last edited by Rosemoon on Tue Jan 30, 2024 8:58 am, edited 3 times in total.
Rosemoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Exitium » Sun Jan 28, 2024 7:28 am

Username + ID: Exitium + 626371
Kalon Name: Cassius
Entry: Creeping in the doorway, creaking floorboards flimsy and weak. Silent steps, shallow breathing, and the fear of getting caught. An open door, a window left unlatched. Two glowing eyes in the dark of night, staring back at me. Somebody is watching me. Nobody believes me, they say I'm playing peekaboo with the wind. But I know. He is watching me. Comforting yet creepy.
Music Extra:
Somebody's Watching Me - Rockwell
Dance in the Dark - Au/Ra
Peekaboo - Set It Off
................exitium
.....discord: @mortemius

................Image

.............ImageImage

ImageImageImage
Exitium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby squeegi » Sun Jan 28, 2024 7:49 am

mark =D

x
ᴠᴇʟ​ ​✿ 🇸​​🇶​​🇺​​🇪​​🇪​​🇬​​🇮​
she/her | adult | artist
➤ hi! pms always open, i love to chat!
➤ love BLLK, JJK, MXTX, SCTIR
➤ sig and avatar art by me ♡

squeegi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby deerbroken » Sun Jan 28, 2024 9:28 am

mark 👀
deerbroken

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mal du pays » Sun Jan 28, 2024 11:02 am

Username + ID: aftonbuilt 186503
Kalon Name: Dekkard
Entry:
The hum of the stage lights behind him ebbed on as he tapped his shoes along the pathway. Curtains now were the only thing standing between him and his destination, and he adjusted the cuffs of his suit jacket before he pushed his way past the veil of the curtain onto the main stage.
The click of the teleprompter sounded as he came onto the stage, and Dekkard gave a solid clearing of his throat.
"Gooooood evening, ladies, gentlemen and good folk alike!" His tone was very cheery as he stole glances at the teleprompter. "Who's watching? Regardless, we're certainly grateful to have your patronage with our dear program on this fine evening. As you are aware, we've recently been taking some writing submissions for one of our slots. I'm delighted by the amount of entries we have received! A lot of you are quite wonderful writers, you know."
Another brief glance at the prompter. "I must add, however, that our entry rules do have a content limit. As wonderful as your writing may be, we cannot broadcast graphic or disturbing content that you would not show your own children."
There seemed to be a shift in the lighting as Dekkard scanned the prompter again.
"And some of these seem to be more than they let on, dear viewer. As if they seem to be confessions, of some kind."
He became illuminated, something that couldn't be looked away from. All eyes on him.
"So, dear viewer, don't forget - just as you have eyes on our program - our eyes are on you, and they may be closer than you may be ready to face. Watch your back."
The lights went dark, and the program ended as abruptly as it had begun.
Music Extra:
a good ambient sort of feel for this guy
mal du pays

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chickpea » Sun Jan 28, 2024 2:25 pm

Username + ID: Chickpea 921177
Kalon Name: Abraham
Entry:

Abraham was no stranger to the feeling of being watched.
Growing up in the small rugged town of Pinehollow, they all felt it, a prescence. In the thick towering pines encircling the whole area, in the quiet intersections, even sometimes in their homes. In 50 years, hardly anyone ever mentioned it, but only because everyone already knew. You could see it in their eyes.

Pinehollow is one of those towns where the highest ambition anyone ever had was to leave. The most important place in town was the railroad, where young people would ride off, stowed away in the cargo and never look back. Abraham's childhood best friend, Sarah, was one of those trainhoppers. At least he hoped she had been. When nobody had heard from her they all just said "Ah another youngun ran off to the city". It wasnt the first or last time this happened. Abraham hoped she was truely happy out there. He wished she'd write, but he was part of her old life, and he understood if she wanted to leave all of Pinehollow behind.

Abraham lived with his dad now, just the two of them in one creaky house. Saturated with the dust and relics of two centuries of families who had lived there. Nothing ever changed. He remembered every elaborate wooden cabinet, embroidered wallhanging, ceramic clock, and taxidermy ungulate that had been there since his birth. The house was absolutely full and yet always so empty. Abraham didnt go upstairs anymore. No one lived there anyway. His days mostly just consisted of taking care of his aging dad, work, fixing them both a nice meal for dinner and then resting. He loved his father but he wasnt much for conversation anymore.

Not since Abraham's mother was burried, as all her past relatives were, behind the Pinehollow Church. Like everyone in the town eventually. 
They say the Priest will have your slab of marble ready years before you even die. Father Cornwell showed him his once... It had a suble streak in it, that sort of resembled an eye. Abraham thought about that streak often. Almost as nearly as he thought about what he'd eat for lunch, or what flannel to wear to work. Never in any particular way; it was just an image in his mind.

The streak was in his mind even now. His truck stuck in the muddy ditch of some forsaken forest road. He'd taken a different route tonight, due to the heavy storm blocking the roads. His truck had somehow still managed to set inself on fire, despite how heavy the rain was. Abreham huddled with his cold wet fur in the bushes, frantically trying to reach anyone on his cell phone, his father, his boss, even Sarah's old number.
As he cried out for help from every god and higher power he'd ever heard of, he finally realized, maybe a streak on marble was just a streak. No one was coming to help him.
Nobody was watching.

Music Extra:
Chickpea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cyrevan » Sun Feb 04, 2024 5:11 am

Ends in about 7 hours!
ImageImage
cyrus // they/it // artist & fursuit maker // kalons
credit my toyhouse for art and designs!
fullbody + headshot credit

Trade me for free pets!
cyrevan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sobble » Sun Feb 04, 2024 5:34 am

hrrk sorry this is late but!! marking
    They/them | Adult | PA student
    Prone to experiencing mental illness, please be nice.
    I love pokemon, coffee, and my late kitty Cleo.
    PMs OK for reminders or commissions/discord tag
    Art credits linked to images!
    Kals
sobble

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me