Based on Click to view
Artist InuImori [gallery]
Time spent 45 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
9 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Plate Dragon #324

Postby InuImori » Mon Jan 08, 2024 8:22 pm

A Plate Dragon is a subspecies of dragon! They have "Plates" on the side of their cheeks and on their butts! They also have scales around their bodies such as on their faces, legs, and tail! Another unique feature are the "spikes" on the end of their tails and horns that can range in many different shapes and sizes that are used for protection and battle. They usually live in jungles or forests but can be found anywhere. They are extremely venomous, and can projectile their venom when in danger! They use this tactic when feeling threatened or scared so as long as you have good intentions they wont hurt you! They are feisty but you'll be lucky to have one as your friend if it gives you its trust!

Join the official Plate Dragon Discord!

Traits:
[nr] Expression
[nr] Colored Pupil
[nr] Scars
[nr] Muzzle Edit
[c] Claws
[c] Hair Style
[c] Colored Sclera
[c] Fang Edit
[uc] Tail Edit
[uc] No Tail Spike
[r] Powers

Tell me what this guys power is and what he uses it for!
Code: Select all
[Username:]
[ID:]
[Power:]

Ends in 1/10 at rollover!
InuImori

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Plate Dragon #324

Postby Plaga » Mon Jan 08, 2024 9:27 pm

[Username:] Plaga
[ID:] 977187
[Power:] His power is quite unusual for PDs, because… his venom doesn’t serve the purpose it naturally should be. Even if he got suddenly attacked and decided to strike with it, it would turn against his favor - as it has eerie healing capabilities. Of course, sometimes drinking a vial of snake venom can build up some resistance or heal some diseases as some believe - but his is totally a different level. When poured onto a wound, it can seal up in unbelievably quick time and works as a very good tool to cleanse any infection. Maybe being a warrior isn’t the best thing for him and he quickly resigned from that but he became assistant of the local medic and gets to eat the good bits when he trades for his weird but useful venom. Funnily enough his venom doesn’t work as quick for him, thus the scars he‘s got were „acquired“ before he was even aware he could just pour some of the venom on.
𝒲𝒶𝓁𝒹 — 𝓱𝓮/𝓲𝓽/𝔁𝓮/𝓽𝓱𝓮𝔂 — 𝐿𝓎𝓃𝓍#𝟦𝟥𝟨𝟢 — 𝓣𝓲𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓸𝓯 𝔀𝓪𝓲𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰

“ 𝔅𝔯𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔟𝔞𝔠𝔨 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔞𝔭𝔬𝔠𝔞𝔩𝔶𝔭𝔰𝔢! ℑ𝔱’𝔰 𝔫𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔯 𝔱𝔬𝔬 𝔩𝔞𝔱𝔢 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔢𝔫𝔡 𝔬𝔣 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔱𝔦𝔪𝔢”

✦ — — ✦ — — ✦
thrσw us αwαч líkє α stαck σf σld pαpєr
lєαrn nσt frσm σur scrαwls
clσsє чσur єαrs tσ σur rαntíngs αnd cσmє αgαínst us
flєх чσur hσσkєd clαws αnd sníff líkє α dσg αt thє stєnch σf σur dєcαчíng mínds
dístrust thє dєcєítful mαth σf σur pєríshíng єчєs run αwαч frσm thє phthísíckч pαst
✦ — — ✦ — — ✦
𝒜𝓇𝓉𝒾𝓈𝓉𝓟𝓵𝓪𝓽𝓮 𝓓𝓻𝓪𝓰𝓸𝓷 𝓢𝓽𝓪𝓯𝓯тнє ηєω мσση вяιηgєяѕ©
Plaga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SolaireOfAstora » Mon Jan 08, 2024 9:28 pm

[Username:] SolaireOfAstora
[ID:] 878751
[Power:] He has the power to petrify himself! He is able to transform rather quickly. His surroundings have a bit of an impact on what materiel he becomes, for example if he’s in an area that’s mostly red, his stone is a greyish-red. His base color of stone will always be grey and have varying shades and streaks of greys and blacks. When he’s petrified, he is less susceptible to damage as most who engage him are not able to pierce or significantly damage the stone. His opponents often injure themselves before they can do harm to him. Though he is not complete immune, with his scars and torn ear being examples. He also has a lot of patience and doesn’t have any issues with waiting long periods of time while he is petrified. As he’s stone, his heart slows and so does his breathing. His metabolism sort of pauses as well. When he feels safe or is done, his fur slowly softens and is back to normal within a few minutes. But this leaves him vulnerable, so he often waits for long amounts of time before returning to normal.

As a skilled hunter, he puts his ability to work when he’s out to catch prey or someone off guard. He typically reserves this for larger prey or one of high interest, once he’s successfully infiltrated or has blended in, he softens and attacks his target when they least expect it. He is also rather territorial and will defend it, if an intruder tries to claim his spot as theirs, he ambushes them and typically gives them a fright! Sometimes, he uses his powers to keep watch over certain things for extended periods of time. Rarely, whenever he can’t sleep, he’ll turn to stone, but there’s a chance it’ll make him more restless as he’s completely awake while petrified. But when it does work, he softens and relaxes nicely.
SolaireOfAstora

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OKULTRA » Mon Jan 08, 2024 11:49 pm

marking
xxxxxx🇵🇸 FROM THE RIVER TO THE SEA, PALESTINE WILL BE FREE 🕊️
xxxxxxx
kul 🎱 he/she 🎱 enfp !!
also known as jude, ashton, mac;
i xlike x x hlvrai,x music,
internet horror, x n xvidya games
x
x
navigation
🎱 carrd
🎱 disc
🎱 ©

ImageImage
ImageImage
x
please do not dm me unless it's important/necessary
OKULTRA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Exitium » Tue Jan 09, 2024 12:44 am

[Username:] Exitium
[ID:] 626371
[Power:] This lad has the power to communicate with spirits. He uses this power to lead souls to the other side, but also to bring closure to loved ones left in the living world. Never will he use his power for evil, nor will he use it for his own benefit. Do not mistake his kind acts for fame hunting or greed- he does not charge a dime for his services (although they can be taxing on him).
................exitium
.....discord: @mortemius

................Image

.............ImageImage

ImageImageImage
Exitium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kiesen » Tue Jan 09, 2024 1:34 am

[Username:] Kiesen
    [ID:] 339369
    [Power:] Chronic and perpetual bad luck. It's a double edged sword, one may even say a curse at this point. Sure, it's great when he's trying to take away the upper hand from someone- a hobby he's taken up to inflict upon terrible people -and make them twist a paw, miss a throw, fail a test, etc. But it also means he'll never win a bet, be able to own a mirror, and well, those scars had to come from somewhere.

If you support/make AI art, I will block you on sight. Thanks.
Smoke - She/They - Adult - Taken
Art by Fewtish on DA
Kiesen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby leonscharizard » Tue Jan 09, 2024 3:31 am

[Username:] leonscharizard
[ID:] 1017744
[Power:] (Hope it's okay I'm assigning them a name!)

Kenshi's a mysterious Plate Dragon. No one really knows if he's got powers or not, because rarely is he around for long enough for anyone to find out. If you asked him, he'd most likely dismiss you with some other topic– for fear of accidentally sharing his secret. Rumor has it that it's shape-shifting, some say it's invisibility, and it definitely isn't something like eye-lasers, given that Kenshi's blind (which is where the scars come in, the one across his eye taking his vision) but has anyone been able to prove those rumors? No– they haven't, and no one will.

Except for one Plate Dragon.

Cammy. Considered a "freak-of-nature" by some mean-spirit Plate Dragons, she knows exactly what it's like to be different. To have powers– and Kenshi was grateful for it. He needed a friend.

One day, Cammy was trotting through the woods, to where Kenshi resided– as best friends, an unannounced visit wasn't uncommon for the either of them. Upon arrival, she saw him bowed in prayer to a shrine, praying to his ancestors to guide him with his powers. Her eyes widened as he finished off his prayer, looked down at his pawpads, and from the teal, scorching fire from his paws, he summoned a kitana, one that was not physically there, rather, the powers of his ancestors fueling the fire within him and guiding him so that he may see with no difficulty. Turning to the moving targets, he rushed at them, swiftly slicing them with grace and precision.

At Cammy's approach, he dropped the kitana, letting it turn back into flames and scattered into the wind. "...Did you see all of that?" He asked, and she nodded. Suddenly, he smiled slightly. "Pretty cool, right? Come over here, I'll show you some other cool stuff I can do with my powers."
leonscharizard

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ItsAsher0 » Tue Jan 09, 2024 3:45 am

[Username:] ✧V4mp1r3✧
[ID:] 1064384
[Power:] Camouflage/Mimick
He always didn’t believe he fit in with most Plate dragons. That he struggled being one. He always wanted to be an animal of sorts- Because he thought that they didn’t care what you looked like. Maybe it was the insecurity of his scars that made him feel left out- But each day after his normal plate dragon activities, he would go out to mimic a animal pattern or look, So that he could make new animal friends each and every day. It helped him make friends and also surprised many plate dragons when they saw his ability, resulting in him not having to be insecure for his scars and power. <3 (I’m calling him Ryoko or Yokai)
𝐀𝐬𝐡𝟑𝐫 • BDAY 4/20
Wafflecats Art! <3 • PXL

𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘢 𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘤𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘭𝘭 𝘴𝘦𝘦.
𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘯'𝘵 𝘢𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘴𝘦𝘦𝘮 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦

𝐀𝐬𝐞𝐱𝐮𝐚𝐥 𝐃𝐢𝐠𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝐀𝐫𝐭 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐇𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐫 𝐀𝐧𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐕𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬

Excuse me sir, there must be someone you've confused me for!

Image 𝘊𝘶𝘳𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘎𝘢𝘮𝘦𝘴; 𝘋𝘦𝘢𝘥 𝘐𝘴𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘥 2, 𝘡𝘦𝘭𝘥𝘢 𝘉𝘖𝘛𝘞 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘛𝘖𝘛𝘒, 𝘔𝘢𝘯𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳, 𝘍𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘯𝘪𝘵𝘦 +! 𝘚𝘩𝘰𝘸𝘴/𝘔𝘰𝘷𝘪𝘦𝘴: 𝘍𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘰𝘶𝘵, 𝘛𝘩𝘦 100, 𝘋𝘪𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘨𝘦𝘯𝘵, 𝘏𝘢𝘭𝘰, + Image

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImage
ItsAsher0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CobraAsh » Tue Jan 09, 2024 9:17 am

[Username:] CobraAsh
[ID:] 1087722
[Power:] This PD has the ability to summon green lightning!
But...this ability is not always sunshine and roses. Its cool but it doesn't always go this PDs way. It may be able to summon the lightning and the lightning goes generally where this PD wants it to go...but it doesn't always go where the PD wants it to go. and because of that lighning has struck this PD more than once causing several injurys and scars but also one time caused several burns and on one occation a seizure. This Pd is working hard to perfect their ability. There are ups and downs to the lightning ability but eventually this PD will be able to send lightning bolts anywhere they want!
Hi :). I do commissions btw people. DM if intrested i do it for cheap.

CobraAsh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby freybugg » Wed Jan 10, 2024 7:35 am

[Username:] freybugg
[ID:] 415187
[Power:] Mediumship
After the death of his sister in childhood, he has been able to see the ghosts of those who linger on earth. He figures it was a family trait, one inherited from a great grandmother who had spent her days swearing his great grandfather was still with her, even twenty years after his death.They stay for a variety of reasons, from those who stay to watch over their living kin, those who attempt to haunt those they hated in life, some who just aren't ready to truly be dead, and even pets who follow their beloved owners until they join them in death. He can't speak to them, nor touch, but has learned to communicate through getsure and the use of a set of alphabet cards. However, he usually prefers the ghosts not know he can see them at all, the trouble they bring being more effort than its worth. In spite his abilities, he has never seen one of his own family members, even his lost sister. He used to look for them, going to the locations of their deaths, their graves, even their favorite haunts in life. In some ways, it relieving to know that they have gone to a better place. But sometimes, he wonders why they couldn't have stuck around for him.
He prefers to maintain a normal life outside of his powers, though he occasionally sends in anonymous tips to the police about cases. He's helped solve a few closed cases, and a few of the ghosts who he keeps contact with may lead him to a missing child or kidnapping. It makes his life complicated, and sometimes dangerous, but he can't just ignore others in need. Sometimes though he wishes he could just live in the middle of nowhere, where the ghosts are mainly just animals with no need for his help.
DACS CharactersToyhouse
Previously komodo. & ~RedWolf~
freybugg

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me