charybdis x orochimaru x zydrate - Rhadamanthys by Chamrosh

Based on Click to view
Artist Chamrosh [gallery]
Time spent 13 minutes
Drawing sessions 1

charybdis x orochimaru x zydrate - Rhadamanthys

Postby Chamrosh » Wed Jan 03, 2024 3:35 am

Rhadamanthys - named after one of the three judges of the dead in Greek mythology

Helper in their mum's (Charybdis') family business, helping more in the potentially finding out what happened to a dead sima front.

Koe has informed me that all of Orochi's kids can travel back and forth to hell which 1) that's rad as heck and 2) very very helpful if your cadaver was a bad person because you can just go and interview their spirit.
    Rhad doesn't necessarily have a great bedside manner. They always have both good and bad news to inflict; if they could find out what happened and caused a death, their relative was a terrible person. If their relative is in The Good Place, then Rhad can't find out anything. They're not great at communicating this, so their mum often has to just step in when Rhad is clearly making things worse.

I feel like the "mind" part of their powers has to be focused on having an intrinsic sense of how good or bad anyone is by interacting with them. The shadow part might be to do with teleporting, maybe, as that links into being able to visit hell whenever? Maybe limited to just teleporting to "bad" places and back to where they were before?

limited - halfblood jewel eater gene
    rare body jewels (fangs and claws are NOT jewel)
    rare energy horns [mutation]
    basic jewel
    rare glow
    uncommon ears [rare fail]
    uncommon fur [rare fail]
    uncommon horns [rare fail]
    uncommon dual jewel color [rare fail]
    uncommon fangs
    uncommon nose shape
    uncommon tail kink
    uncommon hair
    uncommon pupil shape