Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Glowtail by TheMamba

Artist TheMamba [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 28 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
42 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Glowtail

Postby TheMamba » Sat Dec 09, 2023 5:46 am

Day 7 of drawing my favorite Advent Calendar outcome of the day.

I had a concert yesterday so I had to post this today. Stay tuned for the birdie later today <3

Last edited by TheMamba on Sat Dec 09, 2023 7:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Toyhouse | Art Instagram | Art Shop
Pet's name: Sherwin

Image Image Image
Image Image Image
ImageImageImageImageImage
^ Click them for some free mini whales!
TheMamba

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Glowtail

Postby BlueEyedKite » Sat Dec 09, 2023 5:51 am

You make me wish there was a chickensmoothie calendar that I could hang on my wall <3 your CS art is so sweet!
BlueEyedKite

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby arcadia. » Sat Dec 09, 2023 5:57 am

cuute !! how was your concert(do you sing or play an instrument :3)

───── ❝ the sea said goodbye to the shore
    so the sun wouldn't notice ─────xxx
    e + she her + Image + artist + omam
arcadia.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheMamba » Sat Dec 09, 2023 8:12 am

arcadia. wrote:
    cuute !! how was your concert(do you sing or play an instrument :3)

I'm a terrible singer... I play the clarinet! We actually had two concerts back to back, same thing but different audience. The first one was not thaaat good, I messed up my solo, the 1st trumpet messed up their solo, the entire band messed up the end and then everyone clapped xD But the second one went really well. Our conductor wore a santa hat. It was funny.
Toyhouse | Art Instagram | Art Shop
Pet's name: Sherwin

Image Image Image
Image Image Image
ImageImageImageImageImage
^ Click them for some free mini whales!
TheMamba

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BlueEyedKite » Sat Dec 09, 2023 8:26 am

Alright! Another clarinet player! Hahaha your concert descriptions sound so relatable, sounds like a great time though! And why is it always the trumpets?? smh. Too real lol
BlueEyedKite

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mortuary » Mon Dec 11, 2023 2:23 am

I love seeing your takes on the advent pets! This one looks so cute in your style <3
──────────────────────────────────────
Gabe he/him ♣ art amphipod fanclub ♠ Trades
──────────────────────────────────────
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxArt by Osamu Tezuka!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxImage
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx*splat*
Mortuary

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me