Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

cya by mewcie

Artist mewcie [gallery]
Time spent 8 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

cya

Postby mewcie » Thu Dec 07, 2023 11:30 am

sorry for the laughably bad drawing as the cover. i struggled heavily even drawing something for this but i just wanted to share with my oekaki followers and maybe others curious where i am, i suppose.

ive been going through heavy art block. just go through my gallery, its... pretty obvious. i havent felt motivated to make art out of passion and happiness in so long. i feel like i no longer have any of the love i used to have in my art. its not fun, its not enjoyable, it looks bad and worse than it used to (to me.) and im no longer doing it like i used to. im not drawing with my friends. im not drawing in class anymore. ive stopped praticing and it shows. i have no want to do art here, or anywhere anymore. at least not for a long time.

ill still post on the forums. something that was very much bothering is seemingly gone so i have a lot more comfort posting. i just have no motivation to make art.

bye guys. it was fun drawing here.
Last edited by mewcie on Fri Jan 05, 2024 9:43 am, edited 2 times in total.
mewcie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: cya

Postby FNAF » Fri Dec 08, 2023 12:30 pm

i'll miss seeing u around but i totally understand, social media can be such a drain on ur mental health %_% . your happiness comes first ! i hope u feel better soon, & stay safe !! <33
    vince he/him adult ⚣
    meowmeowmeow
FNAF

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me