Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Akhalwari Winter Event by ChevyTheQH

Based on Click to view
Artist ChevyTheQH [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 43 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Akhalwari Winter Event

Postby ChevyTheQH » Wed Dec 06, 2023 4:32 am

Everyday at rollover a new segment will be posted here along with at least one adopt. Participation in the event will automatically provide you with 50 gold coins, the Akhalwari currency, be sure to check back daily for important updates!

Day One (12/5)
The crackling warmth of the fireplace lulls you into a peaceful slumber. The last thing you remembered was the cozy desert evening, the chill in the air outside the comforting cocoon of your home. Yet, as you open your eyes, the world around you has transformed into a winter wonderland. The familiar arid landscape was replaced by a dense forest blanketed in pristine snow.
-──────𝐀 𝐆𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐓 𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐒𝐄 𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐋
─𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐋𝐘 𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐋───
Ash | She/Her | Equestrian
My life revolves around horses
ChevyTheQH

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Akhalwari- Day 2

Postby ChevyTheQH » Wed Dec 06, 2023 12:06 pm

Day 2 (12/6)

Confusion creeps through your groggy mind as you sit up and survey your surroundings. The fireplace that had sent you into a blissful sleep was nowhere to be seen. Instead, towering pine trees stood like sentinels, their branches heavy with the weight of the freshly fallen snow. The chill in the air now bites at your skin, a stark contrast to the desert warmth you know so well.
─𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐋𝐘 𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐋───
ChevyTheQH

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Akhalwari- Day 3 and 4

Postby ChevyTheQH » Fri Dec 08, 2023 2:07 am

Day 3 (12/7)

As you stand up, a soft crunch underfoot echoes in the silence of the snowy woods. You shiver, not only from the cold but also from the unexpected change in scenery. Your breath forms misty clouds in the frosty air as you try to make sense of this mysterious transformation.

Day 4 (12/8)

Movement catches your eye. Through the trees, you glimpse a group of young foals, their sleek coats standing out against the snowy backdrop. Astonishment sweeps over you as you recognized them. They bore a striking resemblance to the horses you have back in the desert. How could these creatures, born for the warmth of the sands, find themselves in this wintery forest?

Day 5 (12/9)

Curiosity leads you to follow the foals as they pranced and played in the snow. Their breaths create ethereal puffs in the frigid air, and their hooves left delicate imprints on the pristine canvas beneath them. As you approach one, it turns to regard you with intelligent eyes, a knowing spark within.

Day 6 (12/10)

Without warning, the foal takes off, its hooves leaving a trail in the snow. An unspoken invitation lingers in the air, urging you to follow. Intrigued and with a sense of trust, you plunge into the forest behind the spirited creature.

Day 7 (12/11)

The snowy landscape seems to stretch endlessly, the towering pines casting long shadows on the untouched ground. The foal leads you through winding paths, and you can't shake the feeling that it knew where it was going. Perhaps it held the key to navigating this icy labyrinth.

Day 8 (12/12)
─𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐋𝐘 𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐋───
ChevyTheQH

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups