Forum rules
Anthro Art must follow our Code of Conduct rules regarding nudity.
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Update 19 by River Rain

Based on Click to view
Artist River Rain [gallery]
Time spent 33 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
20 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Update 19

Postby River Rain » Sat Nov 04, 2023 12:50 pm

I figure why not make an update, it's been a while, like uh...6 months? Wow.
I got quite a bit going on, a lot has happened since then so why not share some things.

First off, I moved to live with my partner which has been a blast, life still be a mess but it's better now that I have someone who supports me emotionally and stuff :3
We are actually starting to work on a video game project together which is nice, I've always wanted to make a videogame and I am super excited about it ^^

I also wanted to say I wanna slowly make a return to using Oekaki again even if I got other things as well, idk I miss this place and I like how positive this site is with artists and it builds up my self esteem which is nice. Also I've always wanted to say this but I am proud I picked up the skill to draw on my phone using ibisPaint lol, i have become GODLY hehe, idk, but it was a nice challenge I overcame, and with art I will always take a challenge.

Another thing is my comics, I kinda am taking a lil break from Night Falls just to collect some thoughts and possibly make some adjustments to the script, I want it to be a decent comic so I gotta think and do this right. I MAY also be starting to work on the script of another comic (that ppl who've known me for a while may remember) DeadVision, I am starting from scratch but a decent amount of what I had before will be there, just written differently. I hope to get somehwhere with it in the next few months but who knows, I got a lot of stuff I am doing.

The last thing I wanna mention is I wanna draw and make a post to talk about some things when it comes to being an artist and how I in particular feel about it I guess. I'm looking forward to it cuz I really do have quite a bit to say.

Anyways that's all I really wanna say, I hope I will find the time and motivation to keep drawing in general lol ;-;
I hope everyone has a great day :3
╔═════════════╗

|Henry|He\Him|
|I'm an artist who is trying to
find himself.|
|I do make content on other
platforms|

|Feel free to dm me about
anything! trades, art, etc.|

-inserting quote at some point :b-

╚═════════════╝

River Rain