Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Angelic something-or-other by Wired

Artist Wired [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 38 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
9 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Angelic something-or-other

Postby Wired » Tue Oct 31, 2023 9:55 am

So, I haven't seriously tried to use the oekaki board in about 9 years and if you look at my old art it's pretty chilling what I was doing back in 2014
But I've improved a lot since then, so here's a drawing of one of my favorite musicians (with wings. For fun!)
Do you have any Oekaki tips for an ibisPaint x user, by the way? I'm still figuring things out. I also did this on a super old art tablet since it's all I have. Not as bad as I thought it would be, though
She/her adult
PM me if inactive

Wired

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Angelic something-or-other

Postby UnicornTamer » Wed Nov 01, 2023 1:55 pm

That is beautiful! I love the sketchy lines, but you also captured the posture and expression, and those wings are lovely. :) Unfortunately, I don't really do that much digital art. TBH, you probably know more than me. :p You're on the right track, though, I'd say! There might be videos you can look up. :D
UnicornTamer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wired » Wed Nov 01, 2023 3:16 pm

UnicornTamer wrote:That is beautiful! I love the sketchy lines, but you also captured the posture and expression, and those wings are lovely. :) Unfortunately, I don't really do that much digital art. TBH, you probably know more than me. :p You're on the right track, though, I'd say! There might be videos you can look up. :D

Thank you so much!! Tbh the lines are probably so shaky because I’m not used to my tablet, but even the sketches I draw on my phone look similar. I love scratchy lines a lot!
I’m glad u like the wings too, they were kind of a last minute thought but I thought they’d help fill the space better.
Glad you enjoyed :D ♥️
She/her adult
PM me if inactive

Wired

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me